• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Excuse me if you don't have to many roleplays already. May I have the honor to do a Fallen Angel x Human x Fallen roleplay with you. If so if it is not to much may I be the human?

Last edited:
Still looking!

19ee2be73798741ac5b256d0b4dedba7.jpg

Hi! A lot of your plots and pairings sound really interesting, and I'd love to write something with you! Is there anything in particular that you're craving right now? Just send me a PM!

Yo, you up for some teacher/student. (I would like to play a female student.) I was sort of thinking we could mash it up with good girl x bad boy premise where the teacher has an... interesting off work life.

Also does the premise here mean high school or college? I'm fine with high school, never done a college setting.

Hi! I am interested in the roommate x roommate. I play seke and/or uke.

My characters range from very submissive to rebellious.

Pairings MxM or MxF

I will never play a very submissive female.

Hi! I am interested in the roommate x roommate. I play seke and/or uke.

My characters range from very submissive to rebellious.

Pairings MxM or MxF

I will never play a very submissive female.

Ok cool! We can talk about the roommate pairings in the Pms ^_^

Still looking!

Pairings/Plots I am craving for!:

Writer [my role] somehow gets teleported into the world he/she created

Time Travel RP (Whether it be my character [female] going back into medieval/ancient times, or my character [male] being teleported into modern times since he came from ancient Japan)

High-School RP (I have plot for a Celebrity x Non-fan, Loner x Jock/Prep/Nerd/etc., and New Student x Popular Student. I have a great female overweight character to play)

Arranged Marriage

Wolf raised by humans [My role; male] x Pack Leader

Are you interested at all in a late Victorian era romance (ie. 1880s) between a Native man and a settler female? I have a plot idea, but I am more than open to others. I would prefer to play the Caucasian female, however I am happy to play minor male characters, of course! If you are interested please PM me!

Hey! I was interested in a kidnapper/victim roleplay? I also love the idea of the writer getting teleported into their own world.

Are you interested at all in a late Victorian era romance (ie. 1880s) between a Native man and a settler female? I have a plot idea, but I am more than open to others. I would prefer to play the Caucasian female, however I am happy to play minor male characters, of course! If you are interested please PM me!

Hey, so sorry for not getting back to you. I can do this since I have the time if you still want to!

Hey! I was interested in a kidnapper/victim roleplay? I also love the idea of the writer getting teleported into their own world.

Hey cool! Maybe there's a way to combine the writer and kidnapper/victim. Let's talk about this in the Pms!

I'm very interested in the Warriors plot you have - however, I've never successfully done a Warrior RP with only two people. Do you really think it's doable? And which setting would it be in, the first, or the lake territories? Also what about NPCs, the other clans, etc.?

I'm very interested in the Warriors plot you have - however, I've never successfully done a Warrior RP with only two people. Do you really think it's doable? And which setting would it be in, the first, or the lake territories? Also what about NPCs, the other clans, etc.?

Hello! The Warriors plot is very complex huh? Well I will answer your questions one at the time.

1. I think it is doable if we just share the NPC roles. Depending on how many 'main characters' you are playing (Just one who is the leader and maybe up to three if you want them paired up), we do have the share roles of the NPC's. Of course, the last time I played this, I did play most of the NPC's (like the Thunderclan warriors, I played the main antagonist and that clan, I played Shadowclan leader, Riverclan leader, Windclan Leader, Skyclan, etc.)

So all in all, it is doable if you are VERY willing to play and/or share NPC's as well.

2. The setting will be in the lake Territories, so after the the Third book series obviously (I haven't read the warriors in awhile, so I assume the Third Series is the last xD)

3. As I said on #1, NPC's is something we just both share. I have no problem playing them (I'm a writer, NPC's is just a character that won't be too fully developed), but I do want someone who is not afraid to play them and share the roles as well. If you're worried about the personalities (and if I would get mad because it's not going a certain way), it's why we will have an OOC to talk about it a bit.

SOOO yeah xD, the RP is just for someone who is comfortable playing NPC's and can stay in communication during that.

Is this the RP you'll be ok on playing?

Hello! The Warriors plot is very complex huh? Well I will answer your questions one at the time.

1. I think it is doable if we just share the NPC roles. Depending on how many 'main characters' you are playing (Just one who is the leader and maybe up to three if you want them paired up), we do have the share roles of the NPC's. Of course, the last time I played this, I did play most of the NPC's (like the Thunderclan warriors, I played the main antagonist and that clan, I played Shadowclan leader, Riverclan leader, Windclan Leader, Skyclan, etc.)

So all in all, it is doable if you are VERY willing to play and/or share NPC's as well.

2. The setting will be in the lake Territories, so after the the Third book series obviously (I haven't read the warriors in awhile, so I assume the Third Series is the last xD)

3. As I said on #1, NPC's is something we just both share. I have no problem playing them (I'm a writer, NPC's is just a character that won't be too fully developed), but I do want someone who is not afraid to play them and share the roles as well. If you're worried about the personalities (and if I would get mad because it's not going a certain way), it's why we will have an OOC to talk about it a bit.

SOOO yeah xD, the RP is just for someone who is comfortable playing NPC's and can stay in communication during that.

Is this the RP you'll be ok on playing?
Yeah I think I can manage. I can have several "main" characters without an issue and as a writer I have no problem at all managing NPCs. Did you wanna pm me a little more about the plot?

Yeah I think I can manage. I can have several "main" characters without an issue and as a writer I have no problem at all managing NPCs. Did you wanna pm me a little more about the plot?

Yep! To the PMs!

Still looking!

Time Travel RP (Whether it be my character [female] going back into medieval/ancient times, or my character [male] being teleported into modern times since he came from ancient Japan)

High-School RP (I have plot for a Celebrity x Non-fan, Loner x Jock/Prep/Nerd/etc., and New Student x Popular Student. I have a great female overweight character to play)

Arranged Marriage

There is always a huge pairing that I have been interested in as well! And I know most people might not explore this due to sensitive subjects around this!

What pairing am I talking about..

Male/Female Native x Male/Female Settler
What do I mean by that? It's basically Indian tribes x Settler/Colonist vibe. I know some people are afraid to explore this but it's something I've been wanting to do right now. If you're wondering about the plot(s), Imagine one of them being Pocahontas vibe except it's more realistic and not romanticized, while the other plot refers to arranged marriage. If you want more details about this, please do PM me! I know the pairing (and the history being Natives) is very scary and sensitive. And for ones who probably want to give me tips/tricks how to make sure this can go on without offending anyone and/or make it very romanticized, pm me!

I went through many websites and books on how to make sure Natives get the respect they deserve, and I am more than willing to hear about how to make sure I don't spread ignorance.

Thank you for reading!

Last edited:
If you're up for it I wouldn't mind doing a New Student x Popular Student Modern Fantasy RP. I have a character I'm craving to play.

However, I don't do MxM or MxF. Only FxF or FxFuta.

So if you're fine with that, I'd love to set up a discussion with you. ^w^

If you're up for it I wouldn't mind doing a New Student x Popular Student Modern Fantasy RP. I have a character I'm craving to play.

However, I don't do MxM or MxF. Only FxF or FxFuta.

So if you're fine with that, I'd love to set up a discussion with you. ^w^

I can do that! Only FxF though, sorry >_<. We can talk about this more in Pms though, I'll PM you.

Still looking!

Arranged Marriage

Native x Settler

Werewolf Shifter x Human* (I have a plot, but I ask to be a human female since I am playing an Alpha male for someone else)

I also apologize when I say that at the moment, I only want to play Females for now.

Sorry, it's just I am playing a lot of males right now. I apologize again for the inconvenience.

EXCEPTIONS ARE!:

The only exceptions I will have is if we double up. If you are willing to play two characters (male and female), then I am willing to do the same! Only exception I will have for now when it comes to playing males.

Last edited:
I also apologize when I say that at the moment, I only want to play Females for now.

Sorry, it's just I am playing a lot of males right now. I apologize again for the inconvenience.

EXCEPTIONS ARE!:

The only exceptions I will have is if we double up. If you are willing to play two characters (male and female), then I am willing to do the same! Only exception I will have for now when it comes to playing males.

Still looking!

Arranged Marriage

Native x Settler

Werewolf Shifter x Human* (I have a plot, but I ask to be a human female since I am playing an Alpha male for someone else)

Last edited: