• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
I'd love to do the Time Traveler plot ^-^ If that's still open?

Still looking for a partner? PM me! I like most of your ideas and would be happy to send you a few of my own.

Hiiii !!!!

I've been wanting to play a collaborative story of fantasy and sci fi (kind of) genres as of late, and also i've been craving some supernatural mafia themes. Maybe we can try something?

About Me:
If you do not know me, I have started roleplaying since I was fourteen years old. I'm twenty-one, so I have been doing it for seven years. I also am getting a Bachelor's in Creative Writing (Screenwriting and Fiction specifically), so my writing can be very good. I do have some grammar issues but they are minor and I do have Grammarly that helps me with that.

I tend to play Male and Female roles, my females can be anywhere from shy-innocent-girly to violent and brave tomboys. My males will never be Uke's (if Yaoi), they are always seke and I am training myself to have a Seme character. So the males will never be girly or frail (Only frail if they are like sick or something).

I also am attending my last semester of College (January 16th), so this is when I do have more free time before going to the adult life.

My roleplay stories do tend to go to the fantasy/mystic realm, whether it be a fantasy in modern times or in another world, that is where most of the stories go. But I do sometimes like to play modern/human stories, or maybe historical ones.

Requirements:
- Be Flexible: What do I mean by that? I mean I want a roleplayer that is 100% ok with playing either male or female. Why do I ask this? Because on some of my roleplays it may call for a great male or female character on my end. I will try to have stories where I can be flexible as well, but if a roleplay says "Where I play [Male or Female]", it means I will only play that one gender. Why? It links to my motivation, and if I have to make a character that doesn't motivate me, most likely that RP will end.

- Posting Limits: I have heard some people do not like very VERY high limitations. So I will ask that the minimum will be two paragraphs (A paragraph usually has three to five sentences). More will be great, but do not worry.

- Posting Times: I do ask that you can post either once a day, or once a week. Also if you want to leave the RP, do let me know. I will try my best to also do this in case something goes wrong.

- PMs or Threads: I am fine with either, but I do seem to have a preference for threads mostly. But all in all, this is flexible.

Pairings/Plots:
This is a list of possible pairings, Let me know which one seems interesting to you:

(if the pairing has three choices like A x B x C, it means there is three possible pairings: like A x B,
B x C,
or C x A)
Any Fantasy/Mythic Creature x Human x Any Fantasy/Mythic Creature
Vampire x Human x Vampire Hunter
Teacher /Principal x Student
Jock x Nerd x Rebel
Celebrity x Non Fan
Popular x Outcast
Rich x Poor
Kidnapper x Victim
Master x Slave
Evil Lord x Princess x Knight
Witch x Human
Goddess x Human
Angel x Human x Demon
Fallen Angel x Human x Fallen Demon
Werewolf x Human
God x Human x Devil
Good Girl x Bad Boy
Rebel x Nerd
Assassin x Princess
Male/Female Native x Female/Male Settler
Stepbrother x Stepsister
Survivor x Survivor
Roommate x Roommate
Friend x Friend
Royalty X Mystical Creature
Royalty X Royalty
Royalty X Peasant
Royalty X Mage
Royalty X Knight/Warrior
Royalty X Maid/butler
Royalty X Captive/Prisoner of War
Knight/Warrior X Peasant
Traveler X Barmaid/Waiter
Traveler X Traveler
Traveler X Villian
Betrothed Villagers
Pirate/Commander X Captive/Stow Away
Pirate/Commander X Commander/Pirate
Pirate/Commander X Royalty
Pirate/Commander X Mystical Creature
Slayer X Mystical Creature
Band X Fan
Inner band relations
Band-Member X Manager
Model x Photographer
God/Known Mythological Deity (i/e: Grim Reaper) x Human

Hello! I was wondering if you were interested in doing
Pirate/Commander X Captive/Stow Away or Inner band relations or Slayer X Mystical Creature?

Hello! I am back! I was very busy so I had to put these 1 x 1's in Hiatus for awhile.

Now with me being Back, here is the stuff I am in the mood for!

Student x Teacher [Me play Female Student]

Author [Book or Manga] teleported into the world they created

Yaoi

Arranged Marriage

A romance story that will involve my overweight girl xD (Can be anything)!

So let me know through this thread or PM if you are interested!

About Me:
If you do not know me, I have started roleplaying since I was fourteen years old. I'm twenty-one, so I have been doing it for seven years. I also am getting a Bachelor's in Creative Writing (Screenwriting and Fiction specifically), so my writing can be very good. I do have some grammar issues but they are minor and I do have Grammarly that helps me with that.

I tend to play Male and Female roles, my females can be anywhere from shy-innocent-girly to violent and brave tomboys. My males will never be Uke's (if Yaoi), they are always seke and I am training myself to have a Seme character. So the males will never be girly or frail (Only frail if they are like sick or something).

I also am attending my last semester of College (January 16th), so this is when I do have more free time before going to the adult life.

My roleplay stories do tend to go to the fantasy/mystic realm, whether it be a fantasy in modern times or in another world, that is where most of the stories go. But I do sometimes like to play modern/human stories, or maybe historical ones.

Requirements:
- Be Flexible: What do I mean by that? I mean I want a roleplayer that is 100% ok with playing either male or female. Why do I ask this? Because on some of my roleplays it may call for a great male or female character on my end. I will try to have stories where I can be flexible as well, but if a roleplay says "Where I play [Male or Female]", it means I will only play that one gender. Why? It links to my motivation, and if I have to make a character that doesn't motivate me, most likely that RP will end.

- Posting Limits: I have heard some people do not like very VERY high limitations. So I will ask that the minimum will be two paragraphs (A paragraph usually has three to five sentences). More will be great, but do not worry.

- Posting Times: I do ask that you can post either once a day, or once a week. Also if you want to leave the RP, do let me know. I will try my best to also do this in case something goes wrong.

- PMs or Threads: I am fine with either, but I do seem to have a preference for threads mostly. But all in all, this is flexible.

Pairings/Plots:
This is a list of possible pairings, Let me know which one seems interesting to you:

(if the pairing has three choices like A x B x C, it means there is three possible pairings: like A x B,
B x C,
or C x A)
Any Fantasy/Mythic Creature x Human x Any Fantasy/Mythic Creature
Vampire x Human x Vampire Hunter
Teacher /Principal x Student
Jock x Nerd x Rebel
Celebrity x Non Fan
Popular x Outcast
Rich x Poor
Kidnapper x Victim
Master x Slave
Evil Lord x Princess x Knight
Witch x Human
Goddess x Human
Angel x Human x Demon
Fallen Angel x Human x Fallen Demon
Werewolf x Human
God x Human x Devil
Good Girl x Bad Boy
Rebel x Nerd
Assassin x Princess
Stepbrother x Stepsister
Survivor x Survivor
Roommate x Roommate
Friend x Friend
Royalty X Mystical Creature
Royalty X Royalty
Royalty X Peasant
Royalty X Mage
Royalty X Knight/Warrior
Royalty X Maid/butler
Royalty X Captive/Prisoner of War
Knight/Warrior X Peasant
Traveler X Barmaid/Waiter
Traveler X Traveler
Traveler X Villian
Betrothed Villagers
Pirate/Commander X Captive/Stow Away
Pirate/Commander X Commander/Pirate
Pirate/Commander X Royalty
Pirate/Commander X Mystical Creature
Slayer X Mystical Creature
Band X Fan
Inner band relations
Band-Member X Manager
Model x Photographer
God/Known Mythological Deity (i/e: Grim Reaper) x Human

Want to do something with a nephlim ? If you know what that creature is {half blood angel and human} x a human or an angel {One of my characters os the son of Lucifer and is a powerful Neplhim but ran away from hell}

Want to do something with a nephlim ? If you know what that creature is {half blood angel and human} x a human or an angel {One of my characters os the son of Lucifer and is a powerful Neplhim but ran away from hell}

Ok so the pairing is a Nephilim x Human/Angel?

We can discuss this more in the PMs, and we can figure this out ^_^

human x fallen angel x fallen demon?

Hey, I am currently planning that RP with someone right now ^_^'

Is there another pairing you would be interested in?

ATTENTION!

I was reading back on old RPs, and I am really REALLY in the mood for a Mafia RP! It's in the plot descriptions in the first/second page, but I will put it here.

(YC = your character)

The Mafia have long had a tight hold on the city of Newfields, a metropolis city where business is always flowing. Newfields, while a popular destination for tourists is also high in crime rate and illegal business because of travelers seeking a new experience or bringing over goods from their country. This has made the mafia business more than successful as the monopolize hard to get drugs that they have a majority of. Companies also fall under their control due to loan sharks and scandals. While there have been many mafia groups popping up over the years, one group has stayed and is often referred to as the top dog in the mafia world. The [yc's last name] Group. Ran by the [yc's last name] family it's current head has given the family's name a new image of fear. Being the leading hand in multiple murders, missing cases, robberies, drug sales, and blackmailing the head [yc's last name] has become a target by the government, of course, though all attempts to stop him and the family have proven fruitless he's made it a statement that no one steals from a [yc's last name] and the city of Newfields knows it.

That was a golden rule the city followed rather it liked it or not. That was until one day. Upon having a major transaction sent through, money to be received by the head Lazaro was stolen by a mysterious brat. With all his hard work gone down the drain, a chase began to find the brat who stole millions of dollars that were meant for the [yc's last name] group. The wild goose chase didn't last long in the end. It was easy to find that the brat who had stolen the money was a poor boy with no home to return to. With the homeless boy, Sohrab Hedgewood, in hand, the head [yc's last name] was set to get his money back... If it still existed. Having done something Sohrab was thought to be receiving his end dealt by the boss. That was till the boss decided to strike a bargain. Pay off every cent of the money lost and work for him and Sohrab would keep his life. Of course, the deal was too good for Sohrab to pass up. That was the idea till he realized what it actually entitled him to do.

If you are at all interested! Please PM me! We can hopefully plan this out, as I got a perfect character and hopefully you'll love him like I do xP

Last edited:
Any mythical creature x human x any?

Maybe like shifter brothers with a human mate?

Any mythical creature x human x any?

Maybe like shifter brothers with a human mate?

shifters brothers with a human mate?

You made me an offer I cannot refuse xP

PM me so we can discuss

Can we do this?? I got an excellent plot for this and it can either be Yaoi or Straight couples. But I got just the plot for this pairing!

If you're still looking I'd love to work on a 1x1 with you.

As long as there are fantasy elements to it I'm interested haha. Let me know what you're craving. :)

Can we do this?? I got an excellent plot for this and it can either be Yaoi or Straight couples. But I got just the plot for this pairing!

Sure thing! Let me know of this excellent plot in PMs ^_^

Sure thing! Let me know of this excellent plot in PMs ^_^

Well how about we do a pairing or plot based off of an Author [Book or Manga] teleported into the world they created?

I'm down for the bounty hunter x pirate captain. I have an idea for the bounty hunter that might interest you. ;)

Not sure if you're still up for more partners, but I'm very interested in the Warriors plot you have.

Not sure if you're still up for more partners, but I'm very interested in the Warriors plot you have.

Ah cool, it'll be nice to try it out with a new set of perspective I have xD. Feel free to PM me. I would like to know if you can play multiple characters or not.

I'm down for the bounty hunter x pirate captain. I have an idea for the bounty hunter that might interest you. ;)

Sure, PM me of your idea ^_^