• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Ok, I need to put this up as there have been people messaging me asking why I don't respond.

If you guys didn't read the full post, I am in college. And right now, College is asking for my dedication to get work done. And Yes unfortunately, once I am in my computer it means Iwaku will say I am online. Just because I am online, DOES NOT MEAN I am staring at Iwaku waiting for responses, so please remember if I don't get to you right away, it means I am working.

I do promise to respond at least once a day, if not multiple times.

Thank you for your patience!

Hey Nahe-chan! I know your busy so if you don't have time for another rp I understand. But if you do I'm interested in the Inuyasha or Assassin plot =)

Hey Nahe-chan! I know your busy so if you don't have time for another rp I understand. But if you do I'm interested in the Inuyasha or Assassin plot =)
Oh hey Ever~ I will always try to have time for you xD. I am surprised you responded to this, lol. Right now I am finishing my outline for my manuscript, so if you want, we can talk in the Pms to discuss which ones you are craving

• Love
Reactions: Pyralithia
Still looking!

I finished the fandom plots, and added a new pairing: Bounty Hunter x Pirate Captain

Plots (So far):

- Pairing: King x Widowed Queen [I play the King]
A war has recently ended, and it would have been a time of peace. But peace came at a deathly price. A Queen lost her husband to an assassin who was from the other side that her subjects waged war upon. But thankfully her country's allies came to the rescue and got rid of him.

But here are two problems she faces: One, she is not allowed the rule the kingdom by herself as only men can rule. And second, she is pregnant with her late husband's kids. Widowed and Pregnant, she took an offer made by the King of the Country her's is allied with. The offer? Become his wife.

- Pairing(s): Poor x Rich, Butler x Servant, [Can be Yaoi]
The rich man/woman keep sending away butlers and servants; and by that, the workers leave because the rich man/woman has treated them horribly and/or scared them off. But now another one comes in; a servant boy is trying to get money to support his now physically disabled mother. He joins in the job because now the rich man/woman's father is now desperate and now provides full housing with full pay.

- Pairing: Assassin x Peasant (I can play either) [Fantasy-themed]
There is a story about the royal assassin who was responsible for the change in the country. He or She was responsible for helping his/her country win the war against the other side. Although there was a story about him/her cursed by a witch because he/she helped the citizens get rid of the evil. The curse? Living forever. That would seem nice right? But immortality usually means demons or vampires, and that forced the famous hero to go missing, never to return.

The citizens thought he/she had died, so they commemorated a statue and a funeral, mourning for the hero. But he/she didn't die. They went into hiding for fear of their life. Ever since their disappearance a hundred years ago, the government slowly declined and now the new King and Queen are tyrants, their Prince 'takes' the daughters to where they could be a play thing.

The citizens think the ghost of the assassin haunts the forest since some people see them at night. They believe that his/her spirit is active because of the tyrant king and queen. But a peasant, not believing in ghosts, decided to follow the 'spirit' to see if it was true. He/she is about the discover not only is the assassin alive, but also has an idea to return to their duty and get rid of the tyranny.

- Pairing(s): Arranged Marriage, Any Fantasy/Mythic Creature x Human [Can be Yaoi] [I play the human]
The Fantasy/Mythic Creature (Demon, Werewolf/Lycan, Vampire, etc.) is forced to try to find a wife/husband. So to get everyone to leave them alone, they point out a child that had recently been born and said that it is his/her, wife/husband. Now the human is eighteen, and it's time for him/her to pick them up.

- Pairing: Time-Travel (Can be any Era)

This plot/pairing is very open so that it can be in the pirate era, feudal Japan, medieval Europe, or even during 1500's America (Native Indians, Settlement Colonies, etc.)

One Time-Travel idea has me play a male. The male is from Feudal Japan and is somehow transported into Modern-Day America. It turns out a cult is summoning demons from Feudal Japan to terrorize America, and it is up to my male character, a Baku, to save the place. Now he just needs someone to help him adjust to the new era...aka, your female character.

- Pairing: Celebrity x Non-Fan [I would play the Non-Fan]
A well-known celebrity is known through their country as the most popular singer/actor/composer. But his/her parents were concerned that he/she would lose their job and end up doing drugs. So they forced their child to go to high school to get their education. Angry, he/she was forced to live with his/her relatives which are not as rich as he/she. Going to school, and being bombarded by fans would make him/her happy. But he/she has to do a big project (Any subject) with someone that not only doesn't shower him/her with gifts and compliments but pretends he/she don't even exist.

- Pairing: Pirate x Princess/Peasant [I play the Princess/Peasant...aka Female]
There was a story about a King and Queen who died from their enemies reaching their kingdom. And there have been theories whether their baby; a little girl had survived. Although the enemies took over, they found no baby. So they assumed the whole family is dead. But to their disappointment, the necklace which would lead the enemies to the treasure was lost. The treasure would have given them one of three gifts: Eternal Youth, Eternal Riches, or the ability to see the Future.

Sixteen years have passed since then, and there is a girl who is the daughter of merchants. These merchants travel around the world selling anything they get their hands on. What no one knows is that the girl is adopted. But what the merchant parents don't know, is that their daughter is the lost daughter of the killed King and Queen. She wears a necklace that leads to the treasure, the treasure that the new King and Queen and Pirates are looking for.

One day, a bunch of Pirates known for their pillaging and kidnapping invaded a town that lived near the ocean. The Pirate captain is known to be mean and merciless. He finds a Peasant girl who wore the necklace that everyone is looking for, so he forces her to the ship to use the necklace for the quest of treasure, youth, or the gift of a seer. Of course, everyone is looking for the girl and the necklace, so looking for the treasure is not the hard part of the girl and pirate captain's journey.

- Pairing: Bounty Hunter x Pirate Captain (I play Bounty Hunter) (Fantasy-themed Pirate RP)
Akari Urushihara is one of the most well-known pirate hunters in the sea. With her good looks, flirtatious demeanor, and sexual appeal, she was able to use it to her advantage and bring people in. She also fights hard for sex trafficking, slowly killing off the trade one by one, freeing the woman from the prison Akari had been in since childhood.

Despite her and her powerful gun (which is the first weapon to use magical elements), she cannot take down a very well-known Pirate captain named __________ who has one of the highest bounties on his head. She had tried on multiple occasions, but she cannot get him. And as they keep meeting, Akari cannot help but be charmed by him and would sometimes help him out from other Bounty Hunters so that she can 'claim him herself.'

But now the Pirate Captain has found the four-piece treasure map (A map split into four pieces) and needs to find the other missing map pieces. However, it is in an ancient language, and he knows only one person who can translate this: Akari Urushirara: The Vixen Bounty Hunter.

Fandom Plots:

Inuyasha:
Pairing: Inuyasha x OC, or OC x OC (I play a female OC for this)

Based off the Plot of Inuyasha: Secret of the Cursed Mask (Videogame)
We all know of the Inuyasha series (That's why you're reading this), and how Kagome was forced to return to her world after the end of Naraku. But what happened if we change the ending? What happened if Kagome never returned to the feudal era to reunite with Inuyasha?

Time has passed in the Modern Era. Kagome had a family, and her children had families. The story will focus on the great-grandchild of Kagome's who accidently falls through the storage with her friend. Both of them now have to find a way out of the Feudal Era and back home.

Their only guide would be Inuyasha, or Inuyasha's descendant (if you want to play Original) who is willing to put up with the two and help them get home.

Pokemon:
Pairing: Rescue Team Members, and Nomad x Villager/Chief's Daughter (I play female rescue team member, and I play the male Nomad)

Rescue Team Members:

Normally, Pokemon would be happy to be accepted and join the Rescue Team Guild. But two individuals, who are rivals, are forced to team up with each other. One of them is Himiko, the daughter of a highly powerful Houndoom who has his Rescue Team. And the other is ______ (can be any Pokemon) who hasn't had a privileged life as Himiko. The two are known to be rivals, and they do not get along well (Although Himiko won't admit she has a crush on him). They are forced to work together as slowly and surely; they will uncover deep dark secrets that are meant to be.

The Nomad Prince:
Two sides: Solaris and Arkala are at war. Ever since the royal family of Solaris have been murdered, a new tyrant came over and now is fighting against Arkala to also rule it. Of course, no one knew the prince of Solaris escaped and moved from one location to another. Zak was a nomad, as he worked as some bounty hunter. Soon he saw a cart going by which held the royal family captive. Zak happened to save them, which catches the interest of Princess ________. She tries to get him to stay, even offering him a stable job as a guard, but Zak tries to refuse. His past is too checkered, and he doesn't want the Princess to get hurt. But as his family's murderer gets closer and closer, he knows he will need to stay.

Warriors (Erin Hunter):
I play three characters. You are expected to play the Clan Leader (Thunderclan, Windclan, Riverclan, or Shadowclan). You can play two more if you want to.

Based on the Classic Story about four clans that live together in the forest under Starclan's paws, these four clans: Thunderclan, Shadowclan, Windclan, and Riverclan had been peaceful for centuries, following the Warrior code and fighting any threats in their territory but alas, nothing serious. Nothing serious until a leader from Thunderclan was shown a prophecy where a Fox was holding a branch in it's mouth, with his shadow stretching beyond the star, fighting multiple cats which their identity was hidden in the darkness. The leader believes that there is someone coming into the clans that will someday save them from a powerful enemy, along with these words from Starclan: "Three will come. A Fox, a Branch, and a Shadow. With a purpose to save our clans, and our wellbeing."

Three Cats: two are Kittypets and one a Rogue, they have been best friends for who knows how long. Shadow has been a mother figure to Nate and Brandy. Shadow is four moons older than Nate, and eleven moons than Brandy. Ever since Brandy's Mother passed away, she has been looking after them since. But when she saves a kit from being a Hawk's meal, the three of them will take it back to the 'forest cats' and soon discover a new life before them. Being skeptic about these 'clan's' lifestyle, she joins just to make sure her two friends will be alright. But their presence will not only bring their old past that will leave Thunderclan to a brink of extinction, but they will also discover their real purpose in the clans.
Is the king - widowed queen still open?

Is the king - widowed queen still open?
Hello, and unfortunately it is not open. I am planning on replacing the pairing for something else I crave at the moment. Do feel free to take a look around again and see if there is anything else that interests you

Added new pairing!

A desert-themed Prince x Servant RP!

I know you're supes busy, Nahele. But I'll leave this for you, when you get the time. Sorry, didn't really limit to much of it. I like 'em all.

Any Fantasy/Mythic Creature x Human x Any Fantasy/Mythic Creature
Vampire x Human x Vampire Hunter
Jock x Nerd x Rebel
Celebrity x Non Fan
Popular x Outcast
Kidnapper x Victim
Angel x Human x Demon
Rebel x Nerd
Roommate x Roommate
Friend x Friend
Royalty X Mystical Creature
Royalty X Royalty
Royalty X Peasant
Royalty X Mage
Royalty X Knight/Warrior
Betrothed Villagers
Pirate/Commander X Captive/Stow Away
Band X Fan
Inner band relations
Band-Member X Manager
God/Known Mythological Deity (i/e: Grim Reaper) x Human

Oh, and the desert plot.

Still Looking!

Added plots for pairing Demon x Human, and Demon x Angel/Master x Slave with Master x Servant as well.

(I got less than two weeks before the manuscript can be finally done and out of my f-ing back xD)

Reactions: Blood Lightning
Is master x slave still open
Hello, sorry for late response.

There is no master x slave rp I am doing, so yes it is open.

Hello, are you still looking for a RP partner? If so, I would be interested in the 'Pairing: Prince x Servant [Yaoi] [Modern Fantasy/Desert Themed]'

Hello, are you still looking for a RP partner? If so, I would be interested in the 'Pairing: Prince x Servant [Yaoi] [Modern Fantasy/Desert Themed]'
Hey! I am really sorry for not responding as fast as I could! Midterms and all. And yes I am still looing for RP Partners! Thanks for joining! ^_^. If you want, we can discuss this over PMs?

I'm very interested in the Assassin x Peasant plot. I'd love to do that with you if it is still open ^^

I'm very interested in the Assassin x Peasant plot. I'd love to do that with you if it is still open ^^
It definitely is still open! We can discuss this more in Pms if you wish ^_^

Reactions: Accelerator
Celebrity and non fan
Popular and outcast
Or I have a mermaid idea o: