FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per day
  2. One post per day
  3. 1-3 posts per week
  4. One post per week
Online Availability
I usually am online at all times, but sometimes I play MMOs and watch Youtube for funsies.
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. No Preferences
Genres
I like any genre as long as it has an awesome storyline.
About Me:
If you do not know me, I have started roleplaying since I was fourteen years old. I'm twenty-one, so I have been doing it for seven years. I also am getting a Bachelor's in Creative Writing (Screenwriting and Fiction specifically), so my writing can be very good. I do have some grammar issues but they are minor and I do have Grammarly that helps me with that.

I tend to play Male and Female roles, my females can be anywhere from shy-innocent-girly to violent and brave tomboys. My males will never be Uke's (if Yaoi), they are always seke and I am training myself to have a Seme character. So the males will never be girly or frail (Only frail if they are like sick or something).

I also am attending my last semester of College (January 16th), so this is when I do have more free time before going to the adult life.

My roleplay stories do tend to go to the fantasy/mystic realm, whether it be a fantasy in modern times or in another world, that is where most of the stories go. But I do sometimes like to play modern/human stories, or maybe historical ones.

Requirements:
- Be Flexible: What do I mean by that? I mean I want a roleplayer that is 100% ok with playing either male or female. Why do I ask this? Because on some of my roleplays it may call for a great male or female character on my end. I will try to have stories where I can be flexible as well, but if a roleplay says "Where I play [Male or Female]", it means I will only play that one gender. Why? It links to my motivation, and if I have to make a character that doesn't motivate me, most likely that RP will end.

- Posting Limits: I have heard some people do not like very VERY high limitations. So I will ask that the minimum will be two paragraphs (A paragraph usually has three to five sentences). More will be great, but do not worry.

- Posting Times: I do ask that you can post either once a day, or once a week. Also if you want to leave the RP, do let me know. I will try my best to also do this in case something goes wrong.

- PMs or Threads: I am fine with either, but I do seem to have a preference for threads mostly. But all in all, this is flexible.

Pairings/Plots:
This is a list of possible pairings, Let me know which one seems interesting to you:

(if the pairing has three choices like A x B x C, it means there is three possible pairings: like A x B,
B x C,
or C x A)
Any Fantasy/Mythic Creature x Human x Any Fantasy/Mythic Creature
Vampire x Human x Vampire Hunter
Teacher /Principal x Student
Jock x Nerd x Rebel
Celebrity x Non Fan
Popular x Outcast
Rich x Poor
Kidnapper x Victim
Master x Slave
Evil Lord x Princess x Knight
Witch x Human
Goddess x Human
Angel x Human x Demon
Fallen Angel x Human x Fallen Demon
Werewolf x Human
God x Human x Devil
Good Girl x Bad Boy
Rebel x Nerd
Assassin x Princess
Male/Female Native x Female/Male Settler
Stepbrother x Stepsister
Survivor x Survivor
Roommate x Roommate
Friend x Friend
Royalty X Mystical Creature
Royalty X Royalty
Royalty X Peasant
Royalty X Mage
Royalty X Knight/Warrior
Royalty X Maid/butler
Royalty X Captive/Prisoner of War
Knight/Warrior X Peasant
Traveler X Barmaid/Waiter
Traveler X Traveler
Traveler X Villian
Betrothed Villagers
Pirate/Commander X Captive/Stow Away
Pirate/Commander X Commander/Pirate
Pirate/Commander X Royalty
Pirate/Commander X Mystical Creature
Slayer X Mystical Creature
Band X Fan
Inner band relations
Band-Member X Manager
Model x Photographer
God/Known Mythological Deity (i/e: Grim Reaper) x Human

Plots (So far):

- Pairing: Mafia Boss x Homeless Boy [I play the Homeless Boy] [Yaoi]
(YC = your character)

The Mafia have long had a tight hold on the city of Newfields, a metropolis city where business is always flowing. Newfields, while a popular destination for tourists is also high in crime rate and illegal business because of travelers seeking a new experience or bringing over goods from their country. This has made the mafia business more than successful as the monopolize hard to get drugs that they have a majority of. Companies also fall under their control due to loan sharks and scandals. While there have been many mafia groups popping up along the years, one group has stayed and is often referred to as the top dog in the mafia world. The [yc's last name] Group. Ran by the [yc's last name] family it's current head has given the family's name a new image of fear. Being the leading hand in multiple murders, missing cases, robberies, drug sales, and blackmailing the head [yc's last name] has become a target by the government, of course, though all attempts to stop him and the family have proven fruitless he's made it a statement that no one steals from a [yc's last name] and the city of Newfields knows it.

That was a golden rule the city followed rather it liked it or not. That was until one day. Upon having a major transaction sent through, money to be received by the head Lazaro was stolen by a mysterious brat. With all his hard work gone down the drain, a chase began to find the brat who stole millions of dollars that were meant for the [yc's last name] group. The wild goose chase didn't last long in the end. It was easy to find that the brat who had stolen the money was a poor boy with no home to return to. With the homeless boy, Jaylan Anker, in hand the head [yc's last name] was set to get his money back... If it still existed. Having done something Jaylan was thought to be receiving his end dealt by the boss. That was till the boss decided to strike a bargain. Pay off every cent of the money lost and work for him and Jaylan would keep his life. Of course, the deal was too good for Jaylan to pass up. That was the idea till he realized what it actually entitled him to do.

- Pairing(s): Demon x Human (I play the Male Demon)
A demon general, known to be notorious, is now exiled because he ran away from an angel. Demons and Angels are ranked from F to AAA. The demon general, [Nahele or Otto], is ranked A while the angel he ran away from was AA.

After being banished to earth, he transformed into a dog to hide from angel eyes. He is soon found by a girl named _________, who had always wanted a dog. [Nahele or Otto] found this to his advantage as he wouldn't have to worry about shelter and food for awhile. Now he is trying to bring souls to hell in order to get back home, and he found the perfect opportunity...by attending the same high school that ________ attends.

(I imagine this being a bit comedic, but also have some dark themes. So don't ask for torture or anything of that kind for this story)

- Pairing: Assassin x Peasant (I can play either) [Fantasy-themed]
There is a story about the royal assassin who was responsible for the change in the country. He or She was in charge of helping his/her country win the war against the other side. Although there was a story about him/her cursed by a witch because he/she helped the citizens get rid of the evil. The curse? Living forever. That would seem nice right? But immortality usually means demons or vampires, and that forced the famous hero to go missing, never to return.

The citizens thought he/she had died, so they commemorated a statue and a funeral, mourning for the hero. But he/she didn't die. They went into hiding for fear of their life. Ever since their disappearance a hundred years ago, the government slowly declined and now the new King and Queen are tyrants, their Prince 'takes' the daughters to where they could be a play thing.

The citizens think the ghost of the assassin haunts the forest since some people see them at night. They believe that his/her spirit is active because of the tyrant king and queen. But a peasant, not believing in ghosts, decided to follow the 'spirit' to see if it was true. He/she is about the discover not only is the assassin alive, but also has an idea to return to their duty and get rid of the tyranny.

- Pairing: Time-Travel (Can be any Era)

This plot/pairing is very open so that it can be in the pirate era, feudal Japan, medieval Europe, or even during 1500's America (Native Indians, Settlement Colonies, etc.)

One Time-Travel idea has me play a male. The male is from Feudal Japan and is somehow transported into Modern-Day America. It turns out a cult is summoning demons from Feudal Japan to terrorize America, and it is up to my male character, a Baku, to save the place. Now he just needs someone to help him adjust to the new era...aka, your female character.

- Pairing: Pirate x Princess/Peasant [I play the Princess/Peasant...aka Female]
There was a story about a King and Queen who died from their enemies reaching their kingdom. And there have been theories whether their baby; a little girl had survived. Although the enemies took over, they found no baby. So they assumed the whole family is dead. But to their disappointment, the necklace which would lead the enemies to the treasure was lost. The treasure would have given them one of three gifts: Eternal Youth, Eternal Riches, or the ability to see the Future.

Sixteen years have passed since then, and there is a girl who is the daughter of merchants. These merchants travel around the world selling anything they get their hands on. What no one knows is that the girl is adopted. But what the merchant parents don't know, is that their daughter is the lost daughter of the killed King and Queen. She wears a necklace that leads to the treasure, the treasure that the new King and Queen and Pirates are looking for.

One day, a bunch of Pirates known for their pillaging and kidnapping invaded a town that lived near the ocean. The Pirate captain is known to be mean and merciless. He finds a Peasant girl who wore the necklace that everyone is looking for, so he forces her to the ship to use the necklace for the quest of treasure, youth, or the gift of a seer. Of course, everyone is looking for the girl and the necklace, so looking for the treasure is not the hard part of the girl and pirate captain's journey.

Pairing: School-Themed Celebrity x Non-Fan (High School)
(YC) is a very known star that seems to have everything: Money, fame, fans [mostly girls], and a mansion with servants to do his bidding. One thing about him though is that he never finished high school. Thankfully, his parents knew he could only be a star for so long. So his parents got rid of everything from him: His money and access to a mansion he calls 'home' and makes him move in with them to go to school. He was downright outraged that his parents took everything from him, even though his parent's house was a bit big. But the house was not nearly as big as the mansion he owns. So his parents got him registered for school so he can at least get a degree so he could have the possibility of going to college. He wasn't happy, but when most of the high school girls swoon over him he admits that this year may not be as bad.....

Meanwhile, a girl with the name of Karli Ominotago is an exchange student from an unknown country [since she doesn't share where she is from], overweight with a learning disability. She moved from her old town to Japan because of a really bad problem that escalated, resulting in her family of five to move. When (YC) shows up to school one November day, she didn't pay much attention to him like any of the other girls. The biggest reason was her appearance not being as....good. So when she goes to her class, seeing that (YC) is there as well, she could not help but feel agitated. And now the teacher assigned the two to a project that will last a semester. Will the two be able to deal with each other for the semester? Will they probably be friends for longer than that?

(This a slice-of-life RP, so feel free to be very creative with this one)

Fandom Plots:

Inuyasha:
Pairing: Inuyasha x OC, or OC x OC (I play a female OC for this)
Based off the Plot of Inuyasha: Secret of the Cursed Mask (Videogame)

We all know of the Inuyasha series (That's why you're reading this), and how Kagome was forced to return to her world after the end of Naraku. But what happened if we change the ending? What happened if Kagome never returned to the feudal era to reunite with Inuyasha?

Time has passed in the Modern Era. Kagome had a family, and her children had families. The story will focus on the great-grandchild of Kagome's who accidentally falls through the storage with her friend. Both of them now have to find a way out of the Feudal Era and back home.

Their only guide would be Inuyasha, or Inuyasha's descendant (if you want to play Original) who is willing to put up with the two and help them get home.

Pokemon:
Pairing: Rescue Team Members, and Nomad x Villager/Chief's Daughter (I play female rescue team member, and I play the male Nomad)

Rescue Team Members:

Normally, Pokemon would be happy to be accepted and join the Rescue Team Guild. But two individuals, who are rivals, are forced to team up with each other. One of them is Himiko, the daughter of a highly powerful Houndoom who has his Rescue Team. And the other is ______ (can be any Pokemon) who hasn't had a privileged life as Himiko. The two are known to be rivals, and they do not get along well (Although Himiko won't admit she has a crush on him). They are forced to work together as slowly and surely; they will uncover deep dark secrets that are meant to be.

The Nomad Prince:
Two sides: Solaris and Arkala are at war. Ever since the royal family of Solaris have been murdered, a new tyrant came over and now is fighting against Arkala to also rule it. Of course, no one knew the prince of Solaris escaped and moved from one location to another. Zak was a nomad, as he worked as some bounty hunter. Soon he saw a cart going by which held the royal family captive. Zak happened to save them, which catches the interest of Princess ________. She tries to get him to stay, even offering him a stable job as a guard, but Zak tries to refuse. His past is too checkered, and he doesn't want the Princess to get hurt. But as his family's murderer gets closer and closer, he knows he will need to stay.

Warriors (Erin Hunter):
I play three characters. You are expected to play the Clan Leader (Thunderclan, Windclan, Riverclan, or Shadowclan). You can play two more if you want to.

Based on the Classic Story about four clans that live together in the forest under Starclan's paws, these four clans: Thunderclan, Shadowclan, Windclan, and Riverclan had been peaceful for centuries, following the Warrior code and fighting any threats in their territory but alas, nothing serious. Nothing serious until a leader from Thunderclan was shown a prophecy where a Fox was holding a branch in it's mouth, with his shadow stretching beyond the star, fighting multiple cats which their identity was hidden in the darkness. The leader believes that there is someone coming into the clans that will someday save them from a powerful enemy, along with these words from Starclan: "Three will come. A Fox, a Branch, and a Shadow. With a purpose to save our clans, and our wellbeing."

Three Cats: two are Kittypets and one a Rogue, they have been best friends for who knows how long. Shadow has been a mother figure to Nate and Brandy. Shadow is four moons older than Nate, and eleven moons than Brandy. Ever since Brandy's Mother passed away, she has been looking after them since. But when she saves a kit from being a Hawk's meal, the three of them will take it back to the 'forest cats' and soon discover a new life before them. Being skeptic about these 'clan's' lifestyle, she joins just to make sure her two friends will be alright. But their presence will not only bring their old past that will leave Thunderclan to a brink of extinction, but they will also discover their real purpose in the clans.

Last edited:
Offically Open and now Officially Always Accepting new Rpers!

I like the fantasy /mythic creature x human plot.I prefer to play a female creature for this one but I'm pretty flexible with the genders of my characters.

Hey, is the teacher x student still open? You up for it? It sounds very interesting

The arranged marriage and godxdevil plots sound fun if they're still open?

Hey, is the teacher x student still open? You up for it? It sounds very interesting
Hello~

Nobody is doing the teacher x student with me at the moment, but it we can certainly do that.

The arranged marriage and godxdevil plots sound fun if they're still open?

Hello~

And yes, they are taken. But what I like about the plots is that they are easily moldable. If you want to, we can discuss this through Pms.

Reactions: RAIN.cloud
Still open and accepting Partners!

Edit: I added new plots as well!

I like the fantasy /mythic creature x human plot.I prefer to play a female creature for this one but I'm pretty flexible with the genders of my characters.
I am sorry for not getting back to you. I never got a notification that you responded. Do PM me so we can figure this out.

I do relish the idea of King X Widowed Queen, especially the plot you have laid out. I would love to discuss that with you!
@Nahele

I do relish the idea of King X Widowed Queen, especially the plot you have laid out. I would love to discuss that with you!
@Nahele

Hello! Right now I am waiting for my flight to return to school. So I will Pm you when I get back and I have settled in ^_^

Hello! Right now I am waiting for my flight to return to school. So I will Pm you when I get back and I have settled in ^_^
Looking forward to hearing from you!

Is stepbroxstepsis still open?

Is stepbroxstepsis still open?
Yeah, that pairing is still open (The first roleplayer that pmed me about this is not getting back to me). We can PM each other to discuss about the pairing.

Reactions: Mister_Veeeee
Yeah, that pairing is still open (The first roleplayer that pmed me about this is not getting back to me). We can PM each other to discuss about the pairing.
Okay I'll shoot you a pm

STILL LOOKING!

AND I ADDED FANDOM PAIRINGS!

POKEMON AND WARRIORS ARE UNDER CONSTRUCTION!

STILL LOOKING!

AND I ADDED FANDOM PAIRINGS!

POKEMON AND WARRIORS ARE UNDER CONSTRUCTION!

Hey did you miss my pm? I still await a reply though if your busy that's fine

Hey did you miss my pm? I still await a reply though if your busy that's fine

Yeah, I missed your PM. I didn't get notified until you wrote the second time. My PM box is getting notified like crazy that I missed your first one.

Yeah, I missed your PM. I didn't get notified until you wrote the second time. My PM box is getting notified like crazy that I missed your first one.
Okay well shoot me a message when you can.