• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm open for anyone who wants to do a previous relationship with Sofie

@Eon Maybe Sofie and Jack had a meeting once by accident, in a situation where the two had to work with a complete stranger(i.e. each other) to resolve a problem. interested?

Last edited by a moderator:
I think I pretty much finished my CS. Again, the Bio is very long so you might want to grab a bite to eat as you're reading it lol. Let me know if I need to change something. I'mma hit the hay for now though since I finished this in like 2:00 in the morning in my timezone lol

Reactions: Shitsuji-Carty
I'm open for anyone who wants to do a previous relationship with Sofie

@Eon Maybe Sofie and Jack had a meeting once by accident, in a situation where the two had to work with a complete stranger(i.e. each other) to resolve a problem. interested?

Anything that gets Jack an English-speaking friend.

Lol is Jack going to need to just hope other people also know english?

We found our on going joke. Exclude Jack from our Japanese speaking way which is written in English!

Red can speak English, @Eon . When she was adopted that was the only language she could speak, and both of her adoptive parents speak enough english to hold a decent conversation.

Just imagine it.

"...And so, if you heroes are the symbols of peace, and represent the hopes and dreams of everyday people, then we are the anti-symbols of peace! We represent reality, and the cold hard truths of this world that dash those dreams apart!"

"Psst, guys, what did he say?"

"He said he's an asshole,"

"Oh, okay,"

Sorry for the long absence.
I'm not sure about the relationship thing cause I imagine Queen not really going anywhere unless y'know, missions. I am sure about Sora though. Since, they are in the same 'group'. Maybe they dislike each other, etc, etc?

Edit: And I guess Yuutsu's sister and cousin? Also, I edited the length of her cloak.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Accelerator
Sure @Queen of Null Sora will problay dislike all the other WoD members unless their in the same position as him. He'll most likely just try and avoid her and the other members as much as possible.

I'm glad everyone is making relationships! ^^ I'm finishing up Appolline right now then I should have the IC sometime tomorrow!

I see Appolline is going to have the job of tracking every emo and edgelord and making them laugh or smile xD

Dont forget the stern no fucks given people.

Haven't watched it yet. Apparently Funimation is targeting my go-to anime site so I need to find another place to watch the dub -.-

Haha problay, though shes not as "carefree" as her parents so she wont use her Quirk that often...Maybe XD

I havent gotten to watching it yet either, been a busy week. I watch most of my anime through chia-anime.com but its subs not dub if its new episodes

Just finished watching it. Was indeed awesome ^^ Though someone needs to deck Endeavor.

Gah! no spoliers! I plan to watch the new ep. tonight. I am sorry I haven't been messaging often. I had a busy work week, but hello weekend. :)) Also Marina is also open for relationship.

I read so I dont know where the episodes are at, but Im probably ahead of yall.

It was the match between todoroki and Midorya (i think thats how you spell their names.)

Ahh then yeah I know everything x)

Reactions: Shitsuji-Carty
Status
Not open for further replies.