• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've read the manga up to date but I still enjoy watching the anime, the action is so much better that way imo.

No problem @Alis_Audāx I've been busy too which is why its taken me until tonight to start on the IC. But while I do I wanted to ask (because yes I forgot yet another thing to put on the CS) but what course are your characters in? Support (which is more tech/defense based), Hero (which is offense/combat based), or General Studies which is either of the other 2 you just got in on your academics rather than passing the entrance exam.

Appolline is Hero
Sora is General Studies

Yoshio Bakugo is Hero

• Thank You
Reactions: Pyralithia
Holy shit, I just watched the latest ep and man, that was amazing!

Yuutsu's in the Hero course.

Also, would it be any trouble if he got in through recommendation?

He's also open for relationships too.

• Thank You
Holy shit, I just watched the latest ep and man, that was amazing!

Yuutsu's in the Hero course.

Also, would it be any trouble if he got in through recommendation?

He's also open for relationships too.
No but he would of still had to go through the entrance exam.

It was a good episode ^^

• Thank You
Reactions: Accelerator

It was a good episode ^^

Man, I can feel that Yuutsu would relate a lot to Todoroki. Both don't want to use their other abilities because of their fathers but for different reasons. While Todoroki resents Endeavor for what happened to his mom, Yuutsu only wants to use darkness to prove that it's the person, not the quirk, that determines whether or not somebody is a Hero.

Ohh yeah I changed the name of his quirk from Equinox to Phantasmagoria, edited color schemes of his sub quirks a bit and then added one entry to the secret section.

Man, I can feel that Yuutsu would relate a lot to Todoroki. Both don't want to use their other abilities because of their fathers but for different reasons. While Todoroki resents Endeavor for what happened to his mom, Yuutsu only wants to use darkness to prove that it's the person, not the quirk, that determines whether or not somebody is a Hero.

Ohh yeah I changed the name of his quirk from Equinox to Phantasmagoria, edited color schemes of his sub quirks a bit and then added one entry to the secret section.
Haha okay I'll look at it =D

Okay the IC is up! Feel free to post for your characters leaving the ceremony/interacting as they head to their classes.The teachers are NPC's so I'll wait till everyone is in class before posting for them. After that feel free to control them! (within reason)
CLICK ME!!

Sweet! Also Takagi is in the Hero course.

• Thank You
@≈Evërlastiπg≈

Ideally, she'd fit well in hero since her Quirk is more destructive so I guess Hero? I'm just worried there's already a lot of kids in Hero's course.
Also, I'm interested in interacting with Sora since, Queen is basically the type of person he dislikes and all. Then again, she's the type of person a lot of people dislike. Being a liar and all.

@Accelerator

Would you mind if Queen has a relationship with either Yuutsu's sister, cousin or both? Not in a romantic way. Either a friendly or non-friendly way.

• Thank You

It was a good episode ^^

I am on the same boat as @Queen of Null I would like her to be in Hero course. However, it seems that course is getting full. I am willing to have her placed in either of the other courses. I have ideas on possible future issues arising from whichever course she is placed in.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Thank You
I could have Yuuki be in the Hero class or General studies. I'm fine with either one.

• Thank You
Jack's in the hero course, and is open to relationships so long as they don't require him to speak a foreign language.

Jack's in the hero course, and is open to relationships so long as they don't require him to speak a foreign language.
So Sofie's like his only friend x)?

Reactions: Shitsuji-Carty
Hmmm i feel like Sofie would want to be in the hero class but would end up in the support/general (not sure) due to her quirks.

Last edited by a moderator:
@≈Evërlastiπg≈

I just wanted to double check that signups are closed. I'm interested in this RP and wanted to make sure there was no chance I could slip on in XD.

Okay just so there isnt any confusion/indecision. The only difference between Hero and General studies is how you got into U.A. For example if you got in through passing the entrance exam (which was the robot one in the anime) you would be placed in the Hero course. If you failed the entrance exam but got in through having good academics you would be placed in General Studies (this is basically for characters with a less battle prone Quirk, like Sora's Quirk wouldnt of worked on the robots so he got in through academics).
The Support course is the only real different course and this is because it is focused on defense tactics rather than combat like the other 2 along with creating/modifying gear for Heroes (like Mei Hatsume)

Keep this in mind for placing your character in a course please. (Basically if your Quirk isnt combat oriented you shouldnt be in Hero course) Thank you!

Edit: Oops almost forgot this. I'm also sick with a cold and just started a new job less than a week ago v_v (yay me) so its going to take me a little longer to get this all organized/really going then originally planned (why me?). Sorry!

• Thank You
Reactions: Shitsuji-Carty
Edit: Oops almost forgot this. I'm also sick with a cold and just started a new job less than a week ago v_v (yay me) so its going to take me a little longer to get this all organized/really going then originally planned (why me?). Sorry!

Hello, awesome job on breaking down the courses. Also, I hope you recover quickly and send good vibes.

Also, can Marina be in General Studies? She still has a lot to learn on the use of her quirk.

Status
Not open for further replies.