Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep, either loving them, or in my student's case, hating them due to her own sucking.

Reactions: zane620
EDITS: Added additional quirk weaknesses I thought of on the way home from work today. Also added a favorite song and other minor edits.
Nice =D
Well I mean I already made the Cs. Might as well as stay XD
Lol glad to have ya!
Onto the adventures of these twelve misfits. XP
Should be fun XD I'm almost finished with Sora.
The one thing most have in common? Video games.
Yep, either loving them, or in my student's case, hating them due to her own sucking.
LOL well they are teenagers afterall

Haha everyone seems to he getting excited you can't help but get swept up in the flow :)

Haha everyone seems to he getting excited you can't help but get swept up in the flow :)

There aren't any breaks on the Hype Train, Shitsuji. Either get off the tracks, or get ran over by the train.

Choo choo.

Except for Video games. Only then does the train have breaks.

No.

You play games on the train.

XD You rowdy kids are gonna give the teachers such migraines lol

Reactions: Shitsuji-Carty
@≈Evërlastiπg≈ I noticed you put a couple of the npc's and noticed that they're parents to some of the students, and was wondering if you would put Momo Yaoyorozu since she is Red's real mom, it may make for some great drama or plot in the future.

Oh boy, my character's Bio is going to be very long. I'm already warning you guys lol. I decided to give a bit of background to my character's OC hero parents after all.

Hoping you guys don't mind, and apologizing in advance for the length.

Reactions: Stormi
Reactions: Alis_Audāx
So, is there a time set for when we start? Or are we waiting for more people?

Reactions: Shitsuji-Carty
So, is there a time set for when we start? Or are we waiting for more people?
I was just waiting for everyone to finish their CS's first. Maybe Friday? It will be by this weekend for sure ^^

By the way @everyone feel free to establish previous relationships with other characters if you want =D Sora is open to relationships if anyone is interested!

Well clearly we are all besties due to our love of games... except Takagi. x)

I'm open to anyone having some kind of relations with Yoshio Bakugo whether they be positive ones or negative ones. @Everyone

I'll have to read over people's apps, see what would be fitting. Unfortunately due to Takagi's personality, most opinion towards her will likely not be very positive, but I recall glancing over a few people that might could've seen passed her shit or straight up ignore it. If anyone has any current ideas, I'd be open to them.

Not sure if I'm the only one who pictures a three-way rivalry between the three male students who all have names beginning with Y. Yoshio Bakugo, Yuuki Ishida and Yuutsu Yoake. I can picture Yuuki not really enjoying Yoshio's company much. Though I'd need to see more of Yuutsu. Can only tell so much personality from the Motto.

@Sasha Bliss

Perhaps a cocky vs arrogant rivalry between Red Rose and Yoshio Bakugo?

I can picture some of the dialogue exchange between the two being pretty entertaining actually. XP

Not sure if I'm the only one who pictures a three-way rivalry between the three male students who all have names beginning with Y. Yoshio Bakugo, Yuuki Ishida and Yuutsu Yoake. I can picture Yuuki not really enjoying Yoshio's company much. Though I'd need to see more of Yuutsu. Can only tell so much personality from the Motto.

I'll fooking fight you m8. But yeah Yuuki would most likely dislike Yoshio x)

Also same for everyone. I'm open for relationship wether good or bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.