Status
Not open for further replies.
The WoD? Might need to refresh me on that, unless I'm actively committing things to memory something I considered dead trying to pick up has left me with little ideas on what's going on.
Oh the Wrath of the Abyss (WoD) is he villian group that has either influenced or forced some of the students to be spies/informants in order to find weaknesses to U.A from the inside as well as to the Heroes working there.
Not sure if you wanna include Daiki in that as well.
If you want more info on what I mean by that, just ask @SoleStride
Daiki? <_<

Oh the Wrath of the Abyss (WoD) is he villian group that has either influenced or forced some of the students to be spies/informants in order to find weaknesses to U.A from the inside as well as to the Heroes working there.

Daiki? <_<

I'll PM you.

@~Sempiternus~
I'm down with that. @BlueFlameNikku can explain "Daiki". Just let me know if you open a Google doc and we can get started. Blue flame and I are working on a collab right now for immediately after school but the meeting could easily just take place right after that scene.

No, she's neutral, she could be though depending, provided there is really any interest in keeping this going from the majority.

@~Sempiternus~
thanks, luckily Fort Lauderdale wasn't hit too hard so my apartment and stuff was all good.
I am a little lost on how i should make a post tho, are we doing something for the end of classes or just skipping to right after them?

Reactions: Alis_Audāx

thanks, luckily Fort Lauderdale wasn't hit too hard so my apartment and stuff was all good.
I am a little lost on how i should make a post tho, are we doing something for the end of classes or just skipping to right after them?

@~Sempiternus~
Same here, I am a bit unsure on how to proceed on my next post. I also apologize for my lag in response, work is so much fun. *sarcasm*

No, she's neutral, she could be though depending, provided there is really any interest in keeping this going from the majority.
Ok I'll just leave her as neutral then and maybe later on if you decide to stay/want to she could join them.
@~Sempiternus~
Thats good at least.
You can explain what you did in the last class in your post or just skip over it and start with leaving school its up to you. But the current time is right after the last bell rings for school.
@~Sempiternus~
Same here, I am a bit unsure on how to proceed on my next post. I also apologize for my lag in response, work is so much fun. *sarcasm*
I know the feeling <_< its okay. Everyone thats going to investigate the 103 building can meet up somewhere after class, like the courtyard? Thats what I had planned at least

Reactions: Alis_Audāx
@~Sempiternus~ ehh go ahead and throw her in it if you want, my activity is still dependent on others, that say/if say anything here. My interests have waned a bit though I'll say. In the current plot I have nothing to do with Room 103 so I have no cause as of yet to make a post. If you don't want to play her into the baddies or some such, I can take some time to think on it and give an answer on my participation in the RP (hopefully some others as well..). I really have no problem with her ending up with them given her own logic, or she plays both sides, etc.

I am sorry guys, but my interest for this roleplay is not there anymore. I will be pulling out of this roleplay. I wish you all the best of luck with it. Sorry @~Sempiternus~ .

Reactions: Shitsuji-Carty
I'll be honest my interest has died as well. The only reason I've been staying this long was because of @SoleStride. But now it just seems dead as the focus has been utterly lost. I'm dropping as well. Sorry @SoleStride Hope to be in other RPs with you in the future.

It was fun for the short time it had lasted.

Reactions: Shitsuji-Carty
I will also be pulling out of this rp.

Well then.... v.v
@BlueFlameNikku hit me up if you want to rp ^.^ I'm in a couple other rp's at the moment already

I'm sorry everyone I think I will be closing down this rp, its just running on fumes now and my inspiration is coming up blank on how to proceed. I'm sorry for everyone that had to wait/was looking forward to continuing. I might try a reboot in the future when my inspiration has return.

Good luck to you all and thank you for participating! I had fun while it lasted ^^

Don't worry about it, sure I'll see yah around anyways.

• Thank You
Reactions: Pyralithia
Status
Not open for further replies.