Status
Not open for further replies.
@DJFlare84 He looks good except one thing (rules) <_< also for the villain part. Thats totally up to you, he can be on the fence about it right now if you dont want to choose until later too.
@BlueFlameNikku Yoshio is good to go!
@Eon Jack is good except with his Quirk the "hidden part" that he cant control/doesnt know how to needs to be toned down a little bit. Having a plant monster that can knock around a Pro Hero is a little much for a 1st year student. Maybe make it on par with a Pro Hero instead? (By the way its going to be interesting with his language problems lol)
@Shitsuji-Carty Sofie is all good! Ah the feels with her backstory v_v

You all are making such sad backgrounds! T_T We need some goofiness in this group! Lol

I kind of imagined his quirk as being something that had a pretty steep learning curve, with any of it's really advanced abilities locked behind the legendary plot-tanium barrier, like the Avatar State in A:TLA, but if it's really an issue I can change it.

@≈Evërlastiπg≈
Something tramatic has to happen to bring out a true hero's resolve!!

Ps. Thanks for the approval
Not always lol but true enough. Your welcome!
My sheet is in the process of being done. I hope you don't mind I add and change things about the sheet. I mean, everything will still be there only in a different order.

Also, do we not need hero names or do we make them later?
As long as its all there you can arrange it however you like/add whatever you want =)
We'll be making them later on in the rp so for now they arent needed but your free to choose one now if you want and add it to your CS!
I kind of imagined his quirk as being something that had a pretty steep learning curve, with any of it's really advanced abilities locked behind the legendary plot-tanium barrier, like the Avatar State in A:TLA, but if it's really an issue I can change it.
Hmm, okay you can keep it if its going to take awhile for him to really use/unlock it ^^
Awesome! Hes good to go =D

So... Since I'm afraid my computer will delete what I already have, I posted it early. I only have the personality left. So, tell me if there's anything I need to change. I'll hopefully have the personality part done soon.

A-axel ;----; AXEL!!!!!!

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Lea
So just as I was about to post my CS this morning, the website decided to have some fun and not load. So my CS was not posted, I will try to rewrite everything asap.

So... Since I'm afraid my computer will delete what I already have, I posted it early. I only have the personality left. So, tell me if there's anything I need to change. I'll hopefully have the personality part done soon.
Thats fine, I'm glad I got my WIP up last night so it wasnt all deleted XD I'll look her over.
A-axel ;----; AXEL!!!!!!
<_< Hm? *confused*
So just as I was about to post my CS this morning, the website decided to have some fun and not load. So my CS was not posted, I will try to rewrite everything asap.
Aw that sucks! I'm sorry. Take your time theres no rush =)

@Queen of Null Queen is accepted ^^ For some reason she reminds me of the Stitches girl off of Tokyo Ghoul lol without the insane quality.

Thanks. That's Suzuya Juuzou you're talking about and I used his face claim.
I'm finished BTW. I changed some stuff here and there FYI.
But............ Why is everyone so TOL though?

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Lea
Thanks. That's Suzuya Juuzou you're talking about and I used his face claim.
I'm finished BTW. I changed some stuff here and there FYI.
But............ Why is everyone so TOL though?
Ah nice lol. Ok I'll relook over her.
TOL? 0.0
Axelllll ;-------; -hugs friend-

Bad Luck Charm eh x)
Who is this Axel? XD

I'm now wondering how many people are gonna be in this whole thing. XP

Ah nice lol. Ok I'll relook over her.
TOL? 0.0

Who is this Axel? XD
....... Well this is awkward. Ummmm well I have a friend who uhhh used that same picture and has a name close to that......... I uhhh -releases hug- I apologize to you.

I'm making a CS for this. It's still mainly a WIP though. I'm really interested since I've been looking for a Boku no Hero Academia rp for quite a while now.

I'm now wondering how many people are gonna be in this whole thing. XP
I'm actually going to close the sign ups now, 12 players is a good number ^^
....... Well this is awkward. Ummmm well I have a friend who uhhh used that same picture and has a name close to that......... I uhhh -releases hug- I apologize to you.
Haha thats okay, I like the enthusiasm! Hope you decide to stay with us =)
I'm making a CS for this. It's still mainly a WIP though. I'm really interested since I've been looking for a Boku no Hero Academia rp for quite a while now.
Cool, welcome!

Reactions: BlueFlameNikku
EDITS: Added additional quirk weaknesses I thought of on the way home from work today. Also added a favorite song and other minor edits.

Well I mean I already made the Cs. Might as well as stay XD

Onto the adventures of these twelve misfits. XP

The one thing most have in common? Video games.

Status
Not open for further replies.