Status
Not open for further replies.
Posting my character. Ended up pretty much copy-pasting my character from the other rp and adding what was needed.

My question is why are over half of the characters so far adopted? lol

Oh my, I am sorry for the late reply. Is there still room?

It's not too late for me to join, is it?
Nope your good, welcome!
Posting my character. Ended up pretty much copy-pasting my character from the other rp and adding what was needed.
Okidoki I'll look him over ^^
My question is why are over half of the characters so far adopted? lol
I actually dont know XD I was more expecting people to grab for the canon parents lol this is a surprise.
Oh my, I am sorry for the late reply. Is there still room?
No worries, yup plenty of room!

Oh, wonderful!

Reactions: ≈Evërlastiπg≈
@Sasha Bliss If your finished with Red then shes accepted!
@DJFlare84 Are you done with your CS? If so you forgot the Quirk Weakness and Alignment parts. Sorry I added those in later due to forgetting XD
@EmperorsChosen If your finished with Takagi then she is accepted! I like the interesting Quirk by the way ^^

• Thank You
Reactions: Stormi
Due to high volumes of orphans and Hardening/Toughening Quirks I am temporarily closing these options so there isnt too many. Thank you :bananaman:

Lol, I had a character idea that didn't have a hardening quirk and wasn't an orphan, but her personality would've been too similar too Red so I didn't go with it xD

Last edited:
Something tells me that this is going to be the snarkiest, least well behaved group of heroes.

Except for Red, who will either be corrupted by the group, or remain a pure cinnamon roll the entire time.

Reactions: Stormi
@DJFlare84 Are you done with your CS? If so you forgot the Quirk Weakness and Alignment parts. Sorry I added those in later due to forgetting XD
S'ok. Just fixed. Also, I had an idea and changed his second quirk. Please look it over. I also added a second field for the weakness of the second quirk.
Due to high volumes of orphans and Hardening/Toughening Quirks I am temporarily closing these options so there isnt too many. Thank you :bananaman:
I'm not assuming I was included there, but JUST FOR THE RECORD, DJ has parents! He WAS an orphan but got adopted!

Last edited:
I've got my character fully posted up and ready for inspection who actually has a canon character also. lol Considering all that's been going on and yes it is Bakugo. What was that about least behaved group of heroes??? lol

@Eon

I'm not assuming I was included there, but JUST FOR THE RECORD, DJ has parents! He WAS an orphan but got adopted!
He's saying there are too many adopted kids because I mentioned something about it.

• Thank You
Reactions: DJFlare84
I've been searching for a Boku No Hero Academia rp for a while now so I'm def' happy.
Although I'm stuck between two quirks. One is easy enough but I like the other more. The problem is that the other is a bit tricky to roleplay but I'll see which fits best.

I forgot to put the #Kaachan at the end of my app so I just edited that in >.< My bad, slipped my mind.

S'ok. Just fixed. Also, I had an idea and changed his second quirk. Please look it over. I also added a second field for the weakness of the second quirk.

Dont worry your ok, I'm talking about future characters. Ya but he still lost his parents is what I mean.
I've got my character fully posted up and ready for inspection who actually has a canon character also. lol Considering all that's been going on and yes it is Bakugo. What was that about least behaved group of heroes??? lol

@Eon
Oh jeeze lol we have a Bakugo Jr. XD ya'll gonna drive the teachers crazy arent ya?
I've been searching for a Boku No Hero Academia rp for a while now so I'm def' happy.
Although I'm stuck between two quirks. One is easy enough but I like the other more. The problem is that the other is a bit tricky to roleplay but I'll see which fits best.
I'm glad you found us then! =D Well whatever you'll have the most fun with is what I would choose. I'm not too picky as long as its not automatically OP (since we are 1st years)
I forgot to put the #Kaachan at the end of my app so I just edited that in >.< My bad, slipped my mind.
Haha no worries, ty for remembering!
Something tells me that this is going to be the snarkiest, least well behaved group of heroes.

Except for Red, who will either be corrupted by the group, or remain a pure cinnamon roll the entire time.
Ah I'm sure we'll have a few normals in here haha it should be fun tho!

@DJFlare84 He looks good except one thing (rules) <_< also for the villain part. Thats totally up to you, he can be on the fence about it right now if you dont want to choose until later too.
@BlueFlameNikku Yoshio is good to go!
@Eon Jack is good except with his Quirk the "hidden part" that he cant control/doesnt know how to needs to be toned down a little bit. Having a plant monster that can knock around a Pro Hero is a little much for a 1st year student. Maybe make it on par with a Pro Hero instead? (By the way its going to be interesting with his language problems lol)
@Shitsuji-Carty Sofie is all good! Ah the feels with her backstory v_v

You all are making such sad backgrounds! T_T We need some goofiness in this group! Lol

My sheet is in the process of being done. I hope you don't mind I add and change things about the sheet. I mean, everything will still be there only in a different order.

Also, do we not need hero names or do we make them later?

Status
Not open for further replies.