• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
She has this one ability that is fit for that robot exam but since she has yet to master or even learn it, she'll be in general studies.

hmmm I dont think Sofie would have what it takes to get through the robot part of the exam so she is gonna go with General studies as well.

@Accelerator

Would you mind if Queen has a relationship with either Yuutsu's sister, cousin or both? Not in a romantic way. Either a friendly or non-friendly way.

Sure! I don't mind at all. Maybe she becomes friendly with Yuu as well since she's already friendly with his sister. His cousin may be too manipulative for Queen to be friendly with her.

Hello, awesome job on breaking down the courses. Also, I hope you recover quickly and send good vibes.

Also, can Marina be in General Studies? She still has a lot to learn on the use of her quirk.
Thank you and hi! =) I'll try my best, I hate working with a cold lol I sound like porky pig...And I work at a store called the Piggly Wiggly....The irony.

Yuppo! General Studies it is. Ty!
She has this one ability that is fit for that robot exam but since she has yet to master or even learn it, she'll be in general studies.
Okidoki ^^ oh and I'd like her and Sora to interact as well although it will be unfriendly most likely lol.
hmmm I dont think Sofie would have what it takes to get through the robot part of the exam so she is gonna go with General studies as well.
Sofie for General, check!
Then in that case Yuuki would be in Hero.
Yuuki for Hero, check!

Yep, Definitely can't wait for them to interact. Makes me wonder who's gonna be dislike who more.
For Queen, the only reason she'd dislike Sora would be his slight Empath thing which makes it a possibility for him to see through her facade.

@Accelerator
I figure she'd distance herself from the cousin for the same reason she'd dislike Sora.
She could be on friendly terms with the sister. As for Yuutsu, she'd prolly approach out of curiosity then take a step back out of guilt.

Yep, Definitely can't wait for them to interact. Makes me wonder who's gonna be dislike who more.
For Queen, the only reason she'd dislike Sora would be his slight Empath thing which makes it a possibility for him to see through her facade.

@Accelerator
I figure she'd distance herself from the cousin for the same reason she'd dislike Sora.
She could be on friendly terms with the sister. As for Yuutsu, she'd prolly approach out of curiosity then take a step back out of guilt.
Hmm it'll problay be a even disliking lol.

Okay I'm finally feeling better and not busy! But nobodies posted in the IC XD why no posties???

Hmm it'll problay be a even disliking lol.

Okay I'm finally feeling better and not busy! But nobodies posted in the IC XD why no posties???

If I may...I think no one has posted because none of us know where the hell to begin. In the classroom? Walking down the hallway to the homeroom? Or it could be my issue with just being slammed with many hours of work all of the sudden or everyone is waiting on one another to see who posts first so that there is something to latch onto. Just a few ideas.

I'll try to get a post up today whether it's first or not. I'm also studying for an exam so it might be a bit.

If I may...I think no one has posted because none of us know where the hell to begin. In the classroom? Walking down the hallway to the homeroom? Or it could be my issue with just being slammed with many hours of work all of the sudden or everyone is waiting on one another to see who posts first so that there is something to latch onto. Just a few ideas.
I'm sorry, I understand being slammed. If anyone is confused on where to start I'm sorry about that. You can start going from the entrance ceremony to homeroom. So pretty much anywhere in the halls or in class already is fine =)

I'll be making a post for my characters here so that might help get it rolling.
I'll try to get a post up today whether it's first or not. I'm also studying for an exam so it might be a bit.
No worries =) Good luck!

@Everyone
I've been thinking about this and I think it might be best to just eliminate the Support course. I dont think theres any (or maybe theres 1?) characters in it and I dont foresee it being a very interactive role. What do you all think?

It might be for the best. In terms of lore it makes sense that some of the students may not have been capable of passing the entrance exam, but for RP and plot sake likely would be better for everyone to be in the same class. The various classes don't tend to act together, not even the separate Hero course classes, so anytime an event happened there'd have to be some reason to bring the various students together.

@Accelerator

@Queen of Null

That could definitely work! Would be interesting how Yuutsu would react if they end up becoming friends but she suddenly becomes distant.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back