Status
Not open for further replies.

The apology didn't seem to.. Surprise, Ryan, in any case. So it seemed that the young girl still didn't see Deoxys as a cold and remorseless alien, like the others seemed to. Even the way Deoxys repeatedly cut itself off to try to phrase things more kindly didn't seem to particularly faze the girl. Rather, she only offered the Pokemon a weak smile. "It's alright.. I understand what you're saying," she assured, making an effort to appear less sorrowful. "..You don't have to apologize, though. It's okay, 'cause Mina and Franky are going to come back for us... Right, Kinu?" Well.. That was a lot of faith to invest in a few dead guys. But then again, Minato had managed to call them, so he had to be okay... Right? "And I bet that Robin guy will, too!"

The girl looked to her friend again, not hesitating in the slightest. Rather, she moved to undo her cape.. Before offering it to her friend. "..Can you take this? I want you to have it. Just in case anything happens to me."

This confirmation didn't seem to do much, as it appeared that Ryan was already confident that Deoxys was innocent.

@Kaykay @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Gummi Bunnies
Since somehow they'd spoken with Minato on some ridiculous conference call, it didn't actually seem all that unreasonable. "Like the dress girl super said, it seems like they'll be super fine if they can talk on a phone."

A surprised look crossed her face as Kinuhata took the cape with one hand. "Alright." A cape seemed a little childish (though Kinuhata was pretty much a child herself) but she wasn't gonna reject it.

"Anything you super want me to do with it?"

@Hospes @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Gummi Bunnies

Kouma01.png

"Ah, so you are acquainted with the young boy himself? Well... perhaps young boy is the wrong phrase now. He must be a young adult now... Hard to believe it all happened roughly fifteen years ago," he said to Minato with jarringly apathetic (or antipathetic?) nostalgia, "I'd ask how he is doing these days... but perhaps that is none of my business, considering I am the one who made him the way he is today..."

After finishing his shish-kabob, "Kishima" would face them again.

"The TATARI is... in short, a phenomenon created by the ancient Dead Apostle Ancestor vampire, Night of Wallachia. He had been dormant for roughly five hundred years, but has appeared once again because of the evil energy from whatever strange ritual the mages these days are up to. TATARI is a phenomenon that encloses the whole world and becomes Wallachia's realm, where the fears of his targets all materialize into physical beings. Case in point, I am a product of the evil TATARI, as I am the deepest fear of the young Nanaya," he spoke, to which Illya would interject about something he had said before in that statement.

06d.png

"Evil... energy? If you're talking about a mage ritual, you might be thinking of the Holy Grail War. Seven mages are chosen and fight each other to obtain the Holy Grail, a device that can grant any wish. It's quite famous, but... how do you mean evil?"

"I cannot explain it in words, but lately, I have felt the entire country's aura turn pitch black. What was once peaceful woods now exist as a haunted existence, cursed to be used by nefarious forces. To prevent any more evil to arise within the country, or even, the whole world, you must destroy this... Holy Grail. Along with defeating this... Fiamma you speak of."

Well, at least now you had a bigger, questionably better, game plan.

But that begged one question.

Why was "Kouma Kishima" saying what he was saying, even though he was a product of this TATARI?

@BarrenThin @The Tactician
tumblr_inline_navtx2ebAK1sfvecc.jpg

"So then, we must destroy this Holy Grail, in effective ending an entire war between powerful mages, while also defeating Fiamma of the Right, a man who seems able to best any magical means of fighting him? How grand," There was a biting sense of cynicism in Robin's voice as he spoke, obviously not confidant in the odds the y had. Even with the others still in the game, I doubt such a task will be easily accomplished or even finished in one act... Perhaps there are others just as ambitious as Akibahara after all...

His eyes hardened as he stared down Kishima, "However... If this TATARI is as evil as you see it is, then what does that make you? Shouldn't you be serving its will? Are you perhaps free of its influence given the fact you have freed, fed, and kept us alive for no real purpose?"

@BarrenThin @Verite

Mari looked towards Erik as he said something that sounded negative. "What is wrong, Erik?", she asked, out of curiosity, and out of possibility that the answer might be useful. "We should vote on who the killer might be, have you done so yet?", she continued. Silence was okay, but not acting for the greater cause was worse, she thought. She wondered which he would choose to do.

@Melon
Erik looked at Mari and sighed, "It's rather difficult to keep my thoughts straight. All of this Murder Games stuff is making it hard to think properly."

Erik frowned.

"Vote? I honestly do not know who to vote for. I know almost nothing about all of you, so I do not wish to vote the wrong person."

Erik was silent for a moment.

".....But if finding the traitor will get me back to the Opera House, then I will vote."

Erik looked at each individual, "The question is....who do I vote for?"

@Mari @ anyone nearby​

"Defending your fellow creature? I am not surprised", Mari said in response.

Mari wasn't sure if her vote was correct, but she was sure that she did not like this trend that was going against Barbossa. He was one of the few people she might actually respect here... even though he was a man and Mari generally distrusted them, Barbossa was... different, somehow, in a way. His wisdom and experience most likely, as well as that he didn't see her as an object or a person to disrespect like most men would. So, she would defend him now.

"Why do you automatically trust those hideous creatures, and cast votes to this wise, noble man?", she asked. "It seems you may have some very unusual reasons to do so now."

@Mighty Roman
200_s.gif

Barbossa nodded at Mari in respect. He could easily take care of himself if his accusers were members of The King's Infantry, he could take them all on easily, but in such a....political battle, he couldn't stand a chance of defending himself in that way. But to be fair, he knew how ridiculous the accusations against him were. He was a mortal man now, hardly capable of throwing a man on a spike like that. If he wished to do such a thing, he'd need a crew, and rigging, and time. Not to mention the noise it'd undoubtedly make.
'Aye, I be with Mari on this one. I just be a mortal man now, hardly capable o' the magicks o' the undead, nor any o' the monsters. I had no quarrel with the Black Flag Man, an' me...kind an' forgiving nature mean I wouldn't kill him anyhow.'
He smiled as pleasantly as he could, trying to dismiss all potential appearance of malice towards the others. Which was a difficult task, but he seemed to be trying his best.
@Mari @TheSpringwoodSlasher @OtherPeople
"Brains." (At least she hasn't shot at me. That'd be par the course for most humans and do I really smell that bad?) Stubbs asked before leaning over and taking a nice big whiff.

Oh.

Right, he lost his sense of smell long after he died. Well with the singular exception of brains. So maybe he did smell that bad.

stubbs33.jpg

Stubbs slowly reached up and removing his hat, he'd rummage through until he found the cigarette he had stored inside his hat. Pulling it out, he'd give it a light and placed it in his mouth as he hung his head low and chuckled.

"Brains."(Hideous you say? Dunno if you humans ever heard of this expression. But beauty's only in the eye of the beholder. Best keep that in mind. Same goes for that smart mouth of yours. Be a real shame if someone were to put ya in your place..) Stubbs said although only Sans and Bee would be able to understand him.

"Brains? Heh heh heh.(You think that bilge rat looking guy is noble? Did the dictionary change it's definition of noble since I've been dead?)

@Mari @Atomyk @Mighty Roman @CCC Kouhai @The Silver Paladin.​

This conversation was ticking Percy off, and Stubbs and Sans were getting close to Annabeth. He gripped his pen in his hands. He wanted to uncap it, and tear through Sans and Stubbs. He wouldn't, though. He just uncapped Riptide, and moved in front of Annabeth, Mari and Barbossa. He gritted his teeth.

"Get away from them, or I will use Riptide. Celestial Bronze is very helpful against monsters!" He said angrily. He hadn't felt this defensive of Annabeth since Nyx.

"Percy... No, stop!" Annabeth shouted.

"They vote for who they want, and you can't change that." His face reflected in the Celestial Bronze. "Besides, it looks like you won't be voted off anyway, so what's the problem?"

"Percy, please calm down! This isn't like you!" Annabeth shouted. "Percy!"

Percy white-knuckled on Riptide. "Leave them alone."

Reactions: Mighty Roman
This conversation was ticking Percy off, and Stubbs and Sans were getting close to Annabeth. He gripped his pen in his hands. He wanted to uncap it, and tear through Sans and Stubbs. He wouldn't, though. He just uncapped Riptide, and moved in front of Annabeth, Mari and Barbossa. He gritted his teeth.

"Get away from them, or I will use Riptide. Celestial Bronze is very helpful against monsters!" He said angrily. He hadn't felt this defensive of Annabeth since Nyx.

"Percy... No, stop!" Annabeth shouted.

"They vote for who they want, and you can't change that." His face reflected in the Celestial Bronze. "Besides, it looks like you won't be voted off anyway, so what's the problem?"

"Percy, please calm down! This isn't like you!" Annabeth shouted. "Percy!"

Percy white-knuckled on Riptide. "Leave them alone."
stubbs_intro.jpg

Stubbs noticed Percy apparently getting defensive over something that he couldn't even understand. Neither him nor Sans had gotten close to his gal pal. But he wasn't too big a fan of being threatened, specially by some snot nosed little punk who probably didn't know his head from his ass. Taking a drag on his cigarette, Stubbs blew out a puff of smoke and let out a rather aggressive growl.

"Graaaahhh..Brains."(I dunno what your problem is, rugrat. But I ain't scared of your sword or this bronze you're going on about. But I also ain't too big a fan of being threatened. You wanna go at it then quit pussy-footing around and do it. As for the vote? I think it's stupid but they can vote for whatever. I just don't dig being called hideous. Specially when I can't control my mug looking how it is. Now, you better settle down kid. Or you best get prepared for the consequences.")

Stubbs's record wasn't so good being that he'd been mutilated by Saber, had a hole blasted through him by Caster, but he wasn't going to let some brat talk to him like this. As for Barbossa's statement, Stubbs barely acknowledged it with a shrug. He'd been the one to point the finger first. Stubbs wasn't gonna apologize or hold amends no matter how nicely he made it sound.

@Mari @The Silver Paladin @Atomyk @Mighty Roman

Last edited:
  • Nice Execution!
Reactions: 1 person
04b.png

"... God, and I thought the priest was dysfunctional."

Last edited:
stubbs_intro.jpg

Stubbs noticed Percy apparently getting defensive over something that he couldn't even understand. Neither him nor Sans had gotten close to his gal pal. But he wasn't too big a fan of being threatened, specially by some snot nosed little punk who probably didn't know his head from his ass. Taking a drag on his cigarette, Stubbs blew out a puff of smoke and let out a rather aggressive growl.

"Graaaahhh..Brains."(I dunno what your problem is, rugrat. But I ain't scared of your writing equipment or this bronze you're going on about. But I also ain't too big a fan of being threatened. You wanna go at it then quit pussy-footing around and do it. As for the vote? I think it's stupid but they can vote for whatever. I just don't dig being called hideous. Specially when I can't control my mug looking how it is. Now, you better settle down kid. Or you best get prepared for the consequences.")

Stubbs's record wasn't so good being that he'd been mutilated by Saber, had a hole blasted through him by Caster, but he wasn't going to let some brat talk to him like this. As for Barbossa's statement, Stubbs barely acknowledged it with a shrug. He'd been the one to point the finger first. Stubbs wasn't gonna apologize or hold amends no matter how nicely he made it sound.

@Mari @The Silver Paladin @Atomyk @Mighty Roman

Percy raised his eyebrow at Stubbs. He didn't understand him.

"Percy, you're scaring me." Annabeth cried. "Please, stop."

Percy gripped even tighter, but then dropped Riptide, and fell to the ground. "I-I'm sorry. I don't know what came over me." Percy began breathing. "I just thought he was going to attack you soon, and... And... I couldn't let that happen!"

Annabeth walked over to Percy. "It's ok, Seaweed Brain. Just calm down. It's ok."

Percy looked at Stubbs. "I'm sorry to you too. Maybe you're like Tyson, or Bob. A good monster. I just... Overreacted."

djltDgq.jpg

7Gf3TGQ.jpg

you look frustrated about something. is that a murderous glint in your eye? i think you just need to chill out a little, kid.

1tPUfyu.jpg

i'll give you the benefit of the doubt, so.

GhNIX0Y.jpg

maybe work through your personal issues without pulling out a weapon. someone MIGHT get the wrong idea.

@TheSpringwoodSlasher @The Silver Paladin

3060000000055481.JPG

Stubbs had half a mind to put Percy over his knee and reprimand this little brat. But as Percy had some kinda breakdown or something and dropped his sword, the zombie raised an eyebrow and slowly tilted his head to the side.

"Brains. Braains."(I dunno about being 'good' but I ain't a murderer. I also ain't hideous. But you humans do you. I'll just keep doing me and when I say that, there ain't no other monsters like 'me' specifically. I'm Stubbs, that's all there is to me. Just keep your emotions in check, kid. Or else someone might do it for ya.)

Sans looked over at Sans and gestured to Percy with a 'can you believe this guy?' kind of expression.

@Mari @Atomyk @The Silver Paladin @Mighty Roman

@Hospes
@Gummi Bunnies
@CrunchyCHEEZIT

Kirby had enough of the drama outside of the church, might as well go back in and see if he could dig up anything else on a possible suspect, though that episode Percy had was a little interesting, Kirby wasn't gonna waste a vote on pure speculation.

He walked in through the front door, he noticed Deoxys, Erika and others and walked over to them, deciding to see what they had to say.

tumblr_inline_navtx2ebAK1sfvecc.jpg

"So then, we must destroy this Holy Grail, in effective ending an entire war between powerful mages, while also defeating Fiamma of the Right, a man who seems able to best any magical means of fighting him? How grand," There was a biting sense of cynicism in Robin's voice as he spoke, obviously not confidant in the odds the y had. Even with the others still in the game, I doubt such a task will be easily accomplished or even finished in one act... Perhaps there are others just as ambitious as Akibahara after all...

His eyes hardened as he stared down Kishima, "However... If this TATARI is as evil as you see it is, then what does that make you? Shouldn't you be serving its will? Are you perhaps free of its influence given the fact you have freed, fed, and kept us alive for no real purpose?"

@BarrenThin @Verite
"The TATARI, powerful as it might be, is not without its flaws. As the very existence of the real "Kouma Kishima" is a mystery to many, his likeness was unable to be created and manipulated to the point that I would retain the entirety of his personality and serve the Night of Wallachia, as naturally, those two factors collide. Thus, I have broken free from his control... or rather, I was simply never under his control to begin with," the man with the shape of Kouma Kishima spoke, "And I am not even the only case. Should you meet more creations of the TATARI... There is one more that is not under the control of the Night of Wallachia. She is a girl important to the young Nanaya, but her name and descriptions escape me. But perhaps that is not important," he continued, standing up and popping his neck briefly.

"If you wish to know how to overcome the TATARI, I have but one request first," Kouma said, before suddenly taking a martial arts fighting stance, "Spar with me. The three of you men. Cliche as it may sound, you can learn much from someone through their fists. We can talk as we fight. No powers if that is what you would prefer. I will hold myself back as I see fit down to your level to the best of my ability. Those are the conditions on my end. What do you say?"

07b.png

"Eeeh... do you guys feel up to it?"

Last edited:
"The TATARI, powerful as it might be, is not without its flaws. As the very existence of the real "Kouma Kishima" is a mystery to many, his likeness was unable to be created and manipulated to the point that I would retain the entirety of his personality and serve the Night of Wallachia, as naturally, those two factors collide. Thus, I have broken free from his control... or rather, I was simply never under his control to begin with," the man with the shape of Kouma Kishima spoke, "And I am not even the only case. Should you meet more creations of the TATARI... There is one more that is not under the control of the Night of Wallachia. She is a girl important to the young Nanaya, but her name and descriptions escape me. But perhaps that is not important," he continued, standing up and popping his neck briefly.

"If you wish to know how to overcome the TATARI, I have but one request first," Kouma said, before suddenly taking a martial arts fighting stance, "Spar with me. The three of you men. Cliche as it may sound, you can learn much from someone through their fists. We can talk as we fight. No powers if that is what you would prefer. I will hold myself back as I see fit down to your level to the best of my ability. Those are the conditions on my end. What do you say?"

05f.png

"Eeeh... do you guys feel up to it?"

qW8IpP8rid0slB7gA-f8L3F36tcoKm76w76vvRv9BlU

"Well, I guess I can go for a spar..." It seemed wearing his summer outfit was a good idea now, as he didn't have to waste time taking off his jacket. Standing as well, he took a rather basic fist-fighting stance, one that seemed to have him ready to spring from spot to spot, "Ready when you are, Mister Ki."

Erik looked at Mari and sighed, "It's rather difficult to keep my thoughts straight. All of this Murder Games stuff is making it hard to think properly."

Erik frowned.

"Vote? I honestly do not know who to vote for. I know almost nothing about all of you, so I do not wish to vote the wrong person."

Erik was silent for a moment.

".....But if finding the traitor will get me back to the Opera House, then I will vote."

Erik looked at each individual, "The question is....who do I vote for?"

@Mari @ anyone nearby​
Mari gestured towards Stubbs. "He seems to be very, very, defensive for someone who is innocent, so I would recommend that person to you, Erik", she said. She still was not confident in her vote, but she was not letting any of that uncertainty show to anyone.

@Melon

Mari gestured towards Stubbs. "He seems to be very, very, defensive for someone who is innocent, so I would recommend that person to you, Erik", she said. She still was not confident in her vote, but she was not letting any of that uncertainty show to anyone.

@Melon
"The Zombie?" Ryner murmurs quietly "Ridiculous"
"For one, he lacks the strength required for such a task, and for two, a person accused of something they did not always fights more than someone who is guilty, because they are being treated unjustly"

"If you want my opinion, I'd assume that Negative guy everyone seems to pointing to, he's not exactly the nicest of guys..."
"Though I guess neither is Gilgamesh, but I can't say I suspect him"

"In any case, I doubt very much it was Stubbs"
@Mari @TheSpringwoodSlasher

Reactions: BarrenThin

"Well, I guess I can go for a spar..." It seemed wearing his summer outfit was a good idea now, as he didn't have to waste time taking off his jacket. Standing as well, he took a rather basic fist-fighting stance, one that seemed to have him ready to spring from spot to spot, "Ready when you are, Mister Ki."

Frank rocked back on his heel before dropping into a fighting stance himself, drawing on his knowledge of various martial arts rather than going in like a brawler. "No powers, then." Three men at once with no powers? What's he planning?

That challenge issued, Frank got ready to have his ass beaten.

@Verite
@The Tactician

@Melon

"Ooooh...?" Kizaru scratched his chin as he looked over to Stubbs. "Is that right little miss? Personally...I'd be more concerned about some so adamantly trying to eliminate someone with out any actual proof...but really...I don't have a clue personally."

@Mari @Melon

"You all need to calm down. It's not like this vote is gonna harm anyone... Why are we pressuring votes on someone who's already dead? Stop tryin' to lose your marbles this early guys." Bee was certain something suspicious was going on. Either this scary lady is being a bitch with the votes, or others are forcing the turnabout. Could it be that they are the ones who know the culprit? Either way, Bee was getting tired over all of this mess. It was crazy to see how other humans like her are against creatures who were deceased yet continue to live. Prejudice much?

@Atomyk @TheSpringwoodSlasher @Mari @The Silver Paladin @Jeremi @Mighty Roman

The alien would gaze down at the little girl, its eyes becoming expressionless. It was probable that subject Minato and subject Robin could return with subject Frank, considering how death seems to be irrelevant in this universe. But, the danger they are possibly in...it was highly unlikely they would come back. Yet, telling this information to Ryan would induce unfavorable emotions. The alien was not one to lie just to make one feel better...

Deoxys doesn't have the security to tell lies.

Instead, the alien remained silent, turning its gaze about the room. It was better to say nothing at all.

@Kaykay @Hospes @Gummi Bunnies
tumblr_nw4hq9MbzX1u3z5n7o5_100.jpg

Just the mere mention of his name brought Erika's full-on attention, given that she was spacing out moments earlier. While usually it was normal for Erika to go and stomp on someone's dignity and willpower, something about this situation made Erika... act differently than her usual self. Maybe it was for the better? The detective didn't even know herself.

tumblr_nw4hutUdfn1u3z5n7o2_100.png

"... just keep that attitude up, Ryan-chan. I can't guarantee if they'll come back rest assured, but I can guarantee that they wouldn't want to know that you're down in the dumps during their absence," Erika decide to pitch in these words over to the girl, seeing that Deoxys had kept silent. Was she only acting this pleasant because Robin was mentioned in a way?

"... well, I suppose I can leave a little Blue Truth to ease some troubles, since I am a Witch of Truth."

latest

"In due time, Robin Tact, Minato Arisato, and Frank Castle will come back, regardless of the method. This includes future victims, but I'm sure that we won't let any more murders occur. Right?"

The catch was... Erika knew that the Blue Truth wasn't as absolute as the Red Truth, and in a way, she was telling a half-truth instead.

@CrunchyCHEEZIT @Hospes @Kaykay

This little comment also seemed to be upbringing to the little blonde. At least, in some sense; she still wasn't feeling too cheerful, but she was most certainly encouraged, and tried to keep her chin up because of this. The last thing she wanted was to upset Minato or Frank- or any of her friends, at that -, so she at least pushed herself a little harder to keep higher spirits. Not to mention, because she didn't understand the 'Blue Truth' system, the little girl felt even more reassured by Erika's declaration that the the deceased would return, and that they'd be able to stop the killings. "Yeah! It can't be so hard to stop them.. Right?" she asked, a little more cheer in her tone.
Since somehow they'd spoken with Minato on some ridiculous conference call, it didn't actually seem all that unreasonable. "Like the dress girl super said, it seems like they'll be super fine if they can talk on a phone."

A surprised look crossed her face as Kinuhata took the cape with one hand. "Alright." A cape seemed a little childish (though Kinuhata was pretty much a child herself) but she wasn't gonna reject it.

"Anything you super want me to do with it?"

@Hospes @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Gummi Bunnies

And there was even more encouragement. "I knew they'd come back for us," she commented, seeming rather faithful in the belief that they'd all return. Maybe it was stupid or naive to feel that way, but the girl had more faith in people than was healthy.

Happy to see that Kinuhata accepted her cape, Ryan only shrugged when the other child asked what she was to do with it. "I don't know.. Whatever you'd like. I just want you to have it," she explained with a small smile.

@Kaykay @Gummi Bunnies @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Church​

"The Zombie?" Ryner murmurs quietly "Ridiculous"
"For one, he lacks the strength required for such a task, and for two, a person accused of something they did not always fights more than someone who is guilty, because they are being treated unjustly"

"If you want my opinion, I'd assume that Negative guy everyone seems to pointing to, he's not exactly the nicest of guys..."
"Though I guess neither is Gilgamesh, but I can't say I suspect him"

"In any case, I doubt very much it was Stubbs"
@Mari @TheSpringwoodSlasher

"Or perhaps he has something to hide?", Mari responded.

"Ooooh...?" Kizaru scratched his chin as he looked over to Stubbs. "Is that right little miss? Personally...I'd be more concerned about some so adamantly trying to eliminate someone with out any actual proof...but really...I don't have a clue personally."

@Mari @Melon
"Does anyone have any real proof?", she asked. "It is elimination, yes, but we are not executing others in the hope of executing a killer. It is merely a vote and then a thorough investigation to find guilt or innocence. Why so hesitant, tough man?"

"You all need to calm down. It's not like this vote is gonna harm anyone... Why are we pressuring votes on someone who's already dead? Stop tryin' to lose your marbles this early guys." Bee was certain something suspicious was going on. Either this scary lady is being a bitch with the votes, or others are forcing the turnabout. Could it be that they are the ones who know the culprit? Either way, Bee was getting tired over all of this mess. It was crazy to see how other humans like her are against creatures who were deceased yet continue to live. Prejudice much?

@Atomyk @TheSpringwoodSlasher @Mari @The Silver Paladin @Jeremi @Mighty Roman

"Firstly, he keeps speaking of brains", Mari replied, "what better way to get them than by killing? That is a natural motive. And whether he is already dead or not, he would merely be investigated. If you care about him so much... if he is innocent, nothing will happen to him, and you will be completely assured of his innocence."

tumblr_nsrvviYp901uw7ug3o2_250.png

Mari then looked around at the others. "For those of you who have not voted, I urge you to vote, now. We can not all be innocent, so stop trying to defend the random suspects and hesitating. We only endanger the innocents more by our failure to act now."

@Melon @Mighty Roman @The Silver Paladin @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Hospes @Gummi Bunnies @everyone​

Frank rocked back on his heel before dropping into a fighting stance himself, drawing on his knowledge of various martial arts rather than going in like a brawler. "No powers, then." Three men at once with no powers? What's he planning?

That challenge issued, Frank got ready to have his ass beaten.

@Verite
@The Tactician

"Very well. Show me the passion behind your fists then! Show me why you fight, and what you fight for!" He exclaimed, dashing towards Minato first, thrusting his palm forward rather quickly at the young man's chest twice before stepping back to create space for himself. His movements were more like harsh pats rather than actual hits for the moment, whether so that he could warm up or so that he could more accurately gauge the level at which he was at. Same would go for Frank when Kouma would zip towards the old man, holding his arms up to protect his head and giving relatively soft elbow thrusts to his stomach, before doing the same as he did with Minato and dashing backwards, facing them.

"The TATARI will not be easy to destroy, however. Attempting to erase its existence would be like trying to erase a natural phenomena like a hurricane or a storm. You need something that can manipulate fate and nature. Something as powerful as the very world that we stand on," he spoke, casually continuing the conversation from before as he sparred with the others.

07d.png

"Communicating through fists... Hmph. How barbaric," Illya simply sighed dismissively, continuing to eat her meal.

@The Tactician @BarrenThin

Last edited:
  • Love
Status
Not open for further replies.