• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Barbossa rolled his eyes. 'A'right Ms. Chase. If ye have a better idea, then speak now o' forever hold yer peace. We let the killer go it could be you next. 'Er me, and I really wouldn't appreciate being dead again. Thank yer very much. Hell itself has already spat me out twice, and I don't plan on a return voyage.
@Mari @The Silver Paladin

"I completely understand." Annabeth said. "As I said, this group is way too broad for me to guess. I'm sorry."

"I completely understand." Annabeth said. "As I said, this group is way too broad for me to guess. I'm sorry."
Barbossa said some long-forgotten curse word as he thought about his next move.

However, it appeared that another person had a theory about the murder.
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]'Not that I, nor anyone else will ever miss Mr Castle to any degree, perhaps we are not thinking this through properly. What if he were not thrown from the side, but perhaps dropped to his death from above? Perhaps by someone who can fly?'[/BCOLOR]
Mr Negative shrugged.
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]'Or perhaps we should merely investigate his body further.'[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]@The Silver Paladin @Mari[/BCOLOR]

The very second that the phone rang between her and Kinuhata, Ryan's face briefly lit up, as though the caller might've been Minato, the Robin fellow, and maybe even Frank again. However, her features fell just as quickly when it was revealed that the caller was merely the mystery person from before. "So.. That means nobody found out the bad guy, huh..?" the child asked, directed at nobody in particular. She had wanted to ask further of the man on the phone, but the caller hung up far too quickly.

Briefly, the child hesitated, but she quickly got over it and settled at Kinuhata's side, twiddling her thumbs absently. The question earned a small nod, though, and Ryan tried to give her friend a look to reinforce this. "..I'm fine. I just.. I don't know. I'm making my first friends, and I keep.. Losing them," she explained, taking to fiddling with the bottom of her shirt, now. As though examining it's stitching could just magically take the pain away. However, slowly, her blue eyes drifted back up to look at Kinuhata with something like concern. "..You won't die.... Right?"

@Kaykay @Church folk @Whoever​

Deoxys would watch as the humans exchange their theories and investigations, pointing fingers at one another and suspecting each other. Deoxys, after regressing the cold feeling in its core, remained apathetic to the whole situation. It had more important things on its mind, mostly focused on its own survival. Even if witnessing the death of some organisms induced...reactions within Deoxys, they were easily ignored. The alien shook its head as it kept repeating the same words within its complex mind. Irrelevant. Objective. Survive. Terminate. Irrelevant. Objective. Survive. Terminate.

A droning process that kept it on track, disturbing as it is.

As long as the investigation swayed away from itself, the pokemon would silently slip away from the conversation. Without a word-- Deoxys would turn around and hover up off the ground, levitating off back to the Church. Perhaps the church required some more investigation, or perhaps Deoxys just had needed something from there. A few humans could easily see the alien suddenly break away.

The most suspicious action ever-- what could it be actually be doing?

@Mighty Roman @Gummi Bunnies @Gibbons @TheSpringwoodSlasher @Verite @C.T. @Atomyk @Mari @Hospes @Kaykay @whoever the fuck​
Despite the whole situation that occurred before, Erika was still hellbent on investigating the murder scene, even if Battler had used their collective vote already. Though, before she decided on what to do from this point, she noticed that Deoxys had gone off on it's own. Why? She didn't know... and that's what stirred up bits of suspicion on her psyche. Was this creature actually up to something, good or bad? Curiosity taking her thought process over, the suspense eating away at her, the detective went to loosely follow Deoxys to the Church.

@CrunchyCHEEZIT @ppl @I'm just gonna make this post and stuff.​
The esper thought about telling Ryan she should worry about herself more, but realized by now that the child had practically no concern for herself. Dying, huh? She certainly didn't plan on it, but could she actually stop it?

"Nah, I won't. Some fire or a tree super can't kill me." Of course, she was well aware that it was certainly possible for someone to kill her. But she'd rather that not be the case. She poked Ryan in the head. "I super won't die, but if I get hurt super heal me, alright?" she said, figuring Ryan might be able to cheer up a bit if given some sort of task that'd let her help or something.

And it seemed the tentacle monster and some girl in a dress entered the church now. Kinuhata took note of them, but didn't do or say anything to show it.​

• Love
Reactions: Midnight Maiden
"... It's better than going it alone." Frank nodded to Illya, then got ready to follow the man.

@Verite
@The Tactician
tumblr_inline_navtwsLMfw1sfvecc.jpg

Robin smiled down at Illya while holding a hand out to her, "Don't worry, Illya... Frank, Arisato, and myself will all protect you wherever we go."

vKJsUhwaB1ebXpz6wTXYt5_B222LK9Ps4xuvxkomGwU

"So..." Minato began with a curious tone as he followed after the man, "Not to sound ungrateful or anything, but what's your name, Mister Hero? It's best to know who your leader in a journey is, plus you seem like an interesting guy."

@BarrenThin @Verite
"..."

The man stayed silent for a brief moment when Minato would ask him about his name. For a moment, it almost seemed like he wouldn't answer, but he eventually did. And even when he did, he almost sounded... empty? Resentful? A strange nuance in his voice that betrayed his calm tone from earlier.

"Kishima. Kouma Kishima."

A name that he cursed secretly.

Yet a name that he could not have more apathy towards.

4VENZpT.png

In a matter of moments, the walk would lead them to something of a clearing in the forest, possibly caused by Kouma himself if the still partially burned down trees were anything to go by. In the middle of the site seemed to be a small campfire that was dying down steadily, as well as some cooking food nearby.

The man sat down silently in front of the campfire, before sticking out his arm. Suddenly, his hand would burst into flames, and he would slam his burning fist into the fire, rekindling it and bringing the heat back to the food, which evidently seemed to consist of fish and other unidentifiable animal.

"Sit. You must be exhausted," he said, offering his hospitality to them, "If I may ask, who were those men? And why were you with them?"

@The Tactician @BarrenThin

U3gyw36.png

Misaka was content that she'd managed to facilitate discussion without much input on her part. Some suspicion had been thrown back Deoxys' way, which seemed odd considering that he'd been the target of one of their apparent traitors before. Perhaps they had it out for the alien? Whatever the reason, Misaka was feeling a bit more confident now that she knew she'd managed to pinpoint a traitor on her very first try. There wouldn't be quite so much harm in placing another vote outside the popular opinion.

"Eh. I'm going with that Mr. Negative guy."

Meanwhile, Sans seemed pretty amused by Stubbs comment.

syhck4h.jpg

i think someone was hungry for shish kabones.

TCObrgQ.jpg

ah, no, wait. they probably woulda tried to kill me in that case. i wouldn't worry about it. something tells me the human's all right.

@TheSpringwoodSlasher @Others, you know, just chillin'​

"Mr Negative...?" Well with an original name like that...and he was hanging around with that pirate guy and a vote for the zombie guy. "Hmm...maybe you're on to something there little miss...Mr Negative and the pirate...yeah that makes sense."

@Atomyk @TheSpringwoodSlasher @Mighty Roman

barbossa1.jpg

Barbossa leaned back. His pet monkey chirped merrily. He looked at Stubbs briefly, then back to Mari. To be fair, he had no idea who killed The Black Flag Man. But considering that he had once been undead himself, accursed to live as a dead man amongst the living, he knew all too well how treacherous those with rotting flesh could be.
'Aye....I'll be changin' me vote. The one time that a Pirate ain't supposed to vote for hisself. I now be votin' for Mr Stubbs!'
He raised a hand off of the hilt of his sword briefly, like a schoolboy lazily raising his hand to answer a question in class. He smiled at Mari. He raised his hat, before putting it back on his head again.
'Ye appear to be a lot smarter than ye average schoolmarm.' He glanced at the uniform she was wearing. 'I be Barbossa, Cap'n Barbossa o' the Black Pearl. Cap'n o' the swiftest ship in all the seas, and Pirate Lord o' the Caspian.
What be your name, lass?'
@Mari

tumblr_ntf9zzNCR71sg8uefo5_250.gif

Something about Barbossa, that made Mari both be wary and very respectful of the pirate. Was it his intimidating nature, appearance... or maybe it was the perception of hers that he seemed wise and experienced in many things? "Mari Kurihara," she responded, "of Hachimitsu Academy, in Tokyo. Japan. I am the underground student council president." She spoke in her usual tone as if to impress some teenage or young adult, but didn't know if that would have any kind of effect on Barbossa.

"Thank you for your trust and faith in my direction," she said, "though I do not have complete confidence in it myself," she paused, looking towards Annabeth, "we must take whatever action is possible, to prevent further bloodshed. No matter what."

@Mighty Roman @The Silver Paladin

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Poe Dameron
(#late)

Erik was in one of his dazes again. Always thinking of Christine.

"Christine...."

"......"

"Christine?"

"......."

tumblr_ninhvmaqlQ1sa4xl1o7_500.gif

Erik immediately covered his face with his hand the realized....the mask was still there. He had been in a daze, yet he had followed Mari and the others around. Without saying a word. That must have looked awfully suspicious on his part. He didn't know much about the Murder Games, but he did know that being completely silent put himself in a bad spot

"Dammit.." He whispered silently.

If he asked what was going on, it would make him look even worse. So he decided to keep quiet, but he appeared to be more alert now.

@Mari @ everyone else​
Mari looked towards Erik as he said something that sounded negative. "What is wrong, Erik?", she asked, out of curiosity, and out of possibility that the answer might be useful. "We should vote on who the killer might be, have you done so yet?", she continued. Silence was okay, but not acting for the greater cause was worse, she thought. She wondered which he would choose to do.

@Melon

John kept quiet, observing the others. He had no idea who the traitors were now, somehow... which was convenient for him, as there seemed to be some who would have no issue with trying to torture the knowledge out of him, he thought. But he didn't want to take any chances for now, and didn't want to draw any attention to himself unnecessarily... or even necessarily. He decided in his mind that whenever things would progress here, he would try to be more open, and more... social.

Annabeth sighed. "Honestly, Mari, Barbossa, Stubbs probably doesn't have the strength for this murder. We most likely would have found some evidence of him, because he keeps falling apart." She typed something in Greek on her laptop. "I would agree with you for the next kill, but definitely not this kill." She sighed. "The suspects are too broad this round, but it's definitely not Stubbs."

tumblr_ntf9zzNCR71sg8uefo4_250.gif

Mari sighed, and answered Annabeth. "There is not a penalty for guessing wrong, Annabeth. There is a real possibility that not guessing will cost more innocent lives. Please think twice and either vote with us, or tell us who we should for as an alternative choice." She considered Annabeth's response to her vote. "Keep in mind though, that he may be doing that to keep attention from going to him. And he has some other abilities."

@The Silver Paladin @Mighty Roman

Mid-Chapter Update

Continued from here.

The Story So Far
After becoming welcomed into the church by Kirei Kotomine, a Survivor of a previous Murder Game, he would explain in greater detail the workings of a Murder Game, bringing up the multiverse theory and so on while doing so. He would also note that even though the original mastermind of the phenomena, a certain Arch Demon, had already been dead for some time, and that the current mastermind must be someone who usurped this kind of power unjustly. Explaining what he understood of the motivations of Fiamma of the Right, he believed that the mastermind intended to overthrow the ongoing Holy Grail War with his own conflict; World War III, but for reasons unknown.

Afterwards, he would allow the Survivors to explore the Church and rest in the meantime, using the place as a temporary sanctuary.

In the Altar, Kotomine himself would speak to those who would approach him, most notably Battler. With him, he would go more in-depth on the notion of Fiamma of the Right somehow having the power to travel through worlds and manipulate them, as well as noting how strange it was that he would need to steal a device from Kotomine's world, specifically a copy of a mystical item called the Jeweled Sword of Zelretch, which could open portals to other worlds, and begging the question; why did he travel to another world to steal an object that could travel through other worlds, and if he couldn't even do it before, then how did he do it?

Those who went to the Study would meet a young woman named Ciel, another Executor of the Church, and like Kotomine, a Survivor from a previous Murder Game, who had explained that the reason for the city's emptiness was that she had used her Mystic Eyes of Whisper to convince the inhabitants of the city that there would be a severe storm that would devastate Fuyuki City, causing them to evacuate. Meanwhile, reports and journals written by Kotomine and a number of others would be able to be accessed. Erika Furudo would come across a classified file that detailed something known as the "Right Hand of the Crimson Moon," but the information resides with only her on what it entailed.

In the Courtyard, a group of the Survivors would come into contact with a strange creature. A Neco-Arc, not unlike the creature from earlier who had stolen Caren's hat. Before long, they would engage it in combat, while another group would find a shadowed young man in blue stalking them, who would then let loose what appeared to be zombies at them. After both of the adversaries were done with, the Courtyard would open up and reveal a strange basement, where a mystical Servant known as Caster, seemingly corrupted by Fiamma of the Right, would attack them, having tracked them all down, though before long, she and her forces would be defeated soon enough.

For those who would go to the Ghost House, they would encounter a place that was almost exactly as it looked. An empty, dead house. However, one thing to note there was a strange door with an even stranger mechanism behind it. A puzzle that would open the door if solved. After eventually solving the puzzle, the door being opened to them, they would find a Russian soldier like from before, who would quickly commit suicide. However, he would leave behind one thing. A note with Kotomine's name on it.

Meanwhile, Robin Tact, Minato Arisato, and Illyasviel von Einzbern would awaken in a strange underground basement, where several mutated worms would be seen, along with an old man who identified himself as Zouken Matou, who stated to be working alongside Fiamma of the Right. After leaving them for a brief amount of time, intending to wait for them to sleep again, his granddaughter, Sakura Matou, would free them, wanting to aid her friend and older sister, whoever they might be. While looking for a way out, they would come across Sakura's abusive brother, Shinji Matou, along with his magical Servant, Rider, who would aid Robin and Minato upon realizing that Shinji intended to gravely abuse Sakura for setting them free.

Upon getting out of the house, Robin, Minato, and Illya would be stopped dead in their tracks by Fiamma of the Right himself, who would use his power to send them into Academy City, a location from his own native world. Quickly, they would find a young man being attacked by several soldiers. Upon defeating the soldiers and saving the teenager, named Shiage Hamazura, a friend of Saiai Kinuhata, he would request that they help him find his girlfriend, Rikou Takitsubo, and in exchange, he would give them a way out of Academy City. Agreeing to it, they would quickly find Takitsubo, but in their way would lie a crazed Level 5 Esper named Shizuri Mugino, who was after Takitsubo for her own purposes.

And this is where the story continues.

X8EsNKw.png

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!"

A piercing shriek from a teenaged girl would be heard by everyone around. It had come from just outside the Church, able to be heard by those inside and so on. Many, including Kotomine and Archer, would investigate, and upon reaching the source of the scream, you would find Rin, horrified by the sight in front of her.

The body of Frank Castle was seen skewered on what appeared to be a broken tree, his body impaled on the spikes that resided. Another murder victim had been claimed, it seemed. Blood seeped down the bark and even onto the nearby grass and dirt. The murder had been committed recently.

"F-Frank... no... no, no, no..." The girl whimpered, as though in denial, but it was to no avail. He was effectively dead once again. He just couldn't seem to catch a break, especially in the Murder Games, eh?

01blp.png

"Tch, how distasteful... to break one of the commandments just outside a house of God. What a pain," Kotomine muttered, seemingly more concerned with something else, but acknowledging what was going on, "Hmph. A pity that he's already dead. It's almost as messy as the first time I saw him die."

01c.png

"Rin, calm down. You shouldn't panic, even in a situation like this, or you'll be falling prey to whatever the Traitors have in store," Archer said in an attempt to calm down the girl, "Besides, didn't he mention that he's died plenty of times before? I'm sure by some miracle, he is somehow simply... somewhere else. In another world at the moment, perhaps. Is that not how it was in the Monokuma Incident?"

"Heaven won't take him, but Hell will not have him. Who can say for sure?"

08f.png

"S-Still... just because you guys are used to death doesn't mean I am!" Rin sniffled, trying her best to hold back tears, "I... I just need a moment," she spoke, sitting down on a nearby bench to try to collect herself after witnessing such a sight, and one that was inflicted on someone she cared for, no less. She could barely maintain the strength to stand up as it was, let alone regulate the votes at the moment.

"Some supervisor you are, young lady. What have you accomplished here? And what even is your name?" Kotomine would then proceed to ask Caren in the meantime, crossing his arms behind his back, "I've not seen you around before..."

02d.png

"Very well. Take as much time as you need. In the meantime, everyone, stay close. Anyone who attempts to stray from the group will be treated as a suspicious figure, so I wouldn't recommend going anywhere for the time being," Archer spoke to everyone, "I suppose now is the time you do your little investigation and trials, so get to it, heroes of justice."

Here we go again.

~CAST LIST~
@Bomb as Ethel and Karin (Fairy Fencer F)
@Gibbons as Gunha Sogiita (Raildex)
@C.T. as Ryuuko Matoi (Kill la Kill)
@The Silver Paladin as Percy Jackson and Annabeth Chase (Percy Jackson)
@Mighty Roman as Hector Barbossa (Pirates of the Caribbean) and Mister Negative (Marvel Comics)
@Hospes as Reece "Annabel" Duchannes and Ryan Duchannes (Caster Chronicles)
@TheSpringwoodSlasher as Edward "Stubbs" Stubblefield (Stubbs the Zombie in Rebel Without A Pulse)
@DapperDogman as Ryner Lute (Legend of the Legendary Heroes)
@Gummi Bunnies as Erika Furudo and Battler Ushiromiya (Umineko no Naku Kori Ni)
@CrunchyCHEEZIT as Deoxys (Pokemon)
@Crimson Spartan as Lon'qu and Donny (Fire Emblem)
@Krieg as Maxine Caulfield (Life Is Strange)
@Schnee Corp Lawyer as Cole (Dragon Age)
@Kaykay as Saiai Kinuhata (Raildex)
@Gen. Gwazi Senpai as Gilgamesh (Type-Moon)
@Jeremi as Borsalino "Kizaru" (One Piece)
@Archwar as Jason (OC)
@Wedge Antilles as Pyro (Marvel Comics)
@The Man Without Fear as Daredevil and Elektra (Marvel Comics)
@Mari as Mari Kurihara (Prison School)
@Nater Taters as Kirby (Kirby)
@El Tigre! as Satsuki Kiryuuin (Kill la Kill)
@Klutzy Ninja Kitty as Eve (Black Cat) and Ilona (OC)
@CCC Kouhai as Bee (Bee and PuppyCat)
@ShiroKiyoshi as Sean Grant and Edispu (OC)
@york as Cinder Fall (RWBY)
@Josh M as Silk (Marvel Comics)
@Thuro The Assassin Potato as Cameron Phillips (Terminator) and Raiden (Metal Gear)
@Saint Guillotine as Furiosa (Mad Max)
@Atomyk as Mikoto Misaka (Raildex) and Sans the Skeleton (Undertale)
@coralprime as Papyrus the Skeleton (Undertale)
@OrlandoBloomers as Celty Sturluson (Durarara!!)

The Dead
@Verite as Illyasviel von Einzbern - DIED! INNOCENT! DEFEATED!
@Shattered♦Secrets™ as Ermac - DIED! INNOCENT! GUNNED DOWN!
@The Tactician as Robin Tact and Minato Arisato - MURDERED! INNOCENT! BURNED TO A CRISP!
@BarrenThin as Frank Castle - MURDERED! INNOCENT! SKEWERED!
Matt Murdock gazed down at Frank's body, his blind eyes riddled with pity. After hearing the poor man's screams, the devil thought he could make it back to him in time to do something ; he was so very wrong. They may have had conflicting missions in the past, they may have tried to kill eachother on many, many occasions, but no matter how hard the Guardian of Hell's Kitchen tried, he couldn't make justice out it. No matter how hard he tried, he couldn't want this.

This man had a family, a daughter, who were never going to find out what happened to him, and for what? So that some mad fool could seek revenge on the man in the skull shirt? Whoever killed Frank Castle was a coward, and the Daredevil would stop at nothing to insure the murder or murders would be brought to justice.

Leaning over the body, Matt reached down to his old, lifeless adversary, whispering into his ear dead ear.

"Whoever did this to you shall be punished." Slowly, the pity began to leave Murdock's eyes, being replaced by a fire-like hatred, one that burned harder than the flames of the city he had sworn to protect. "Castle, in your name, I refuse to let the scum who hurt you get away with this" he pulled away from the body and turned to the sky. He began to scream at the top of his lungs, tears streaming down his cheeks. "You hear me now, freaks?! You hear me now?! You just made a big mistake, pal, because I will never stop! You killed my friend, and I will find out why!" His screams tore apart hid own ears, yet he cared not; as long as they heard, it meant nothing to him "If you are trying to get into my head, you've done it! You've won!" He had finally snapped.

Murdock removed his billy clubs from their leathery holsters, writhing them between his fingers. They had served him well; the wire had felled many a criminal and the grappling hook had freed many a hostage. But they had long sinse been outclassed. Yet, he time for games have long sinse ended, and such weapons were useless in this new world. He had been outclassed; what use was the tool to him now if he couldn't save Castle? He tossed then asside, before reaching down and pulling two guns from the resting body of Frank Castle.

Its all over, you murderers! Your punishment is coming. There is a new punisher in town, and his name is Matt Murdock
images

Barbossa fed his monkey another peanut as he listened to the conversation. It had been a while since he'd been in the company of people so young. And despite the many cultures, islands and monsters he'd encountered, most of the people here seemed so...alien to him.

Even Mari seemed to be some sort of mass anachronism to him. She had the poise and knowledge of a schoolmarm, but the skirt of one of Tortuga's more flamboyant whores.

However, he'd be a fool to underestimate her. The young woman had a way of commanding respect, and prehaps she would surprise him in the same way Captain Swann did.
'Aye, if ye quite finished bickering, I'd say we cast a vote for whoever be the most likely for all o' ye here murders, not jus' this here one.

And who be that, I wonder?'
@Mari @The Silver Paladin

Last edited by a moderator:
"..."

The man stayed silent for a brief moment when Minato would ask him about his name. For a moment, it almost seemed like he wouldn't answer, but he eventually did. And even when he did, he almost sounded... empty? Resentful? A strange nuance in his voice that betrayed his calm tone from earlier.

"Kishima. Kouma Kishima."

A name that he cursed secretly.

Yet a name that he could not have more apathy towards.

4VENZpT.png

In a matter of moments, the walk would lead them to something of a clearing in the forest, possibly caused by Kouma himself if the still partially burned down trees were anything to go by. In the middle of the site seemed to be a small campfire that was dying down steadily, as well as some cooking food nearby.

The man sat down silently in front of the campfire, before sticking out his arm. Suddenly, his hand would burst into flames, and he would slam his burning fist into the fire, rekindling it and bringing the heat back to the food, which evidently seemed to consist of fish and other unidentifiable animal.

"Sit. You must be exhausted," he said, offering his hospitality to them, "If I may ask, who were those men? And why were you with them?"

@The Tactician @BarrenThin
tumblr_inline_mydxaiemzU1qg734k.png

"I'll just call you Mister Ki," Minato declared with a low tone. It seemed Kishima had a past he did not wish to discuss, and his name was an uncomfortable reminder of it. He wasn't going to pry or make the man uncomfortable if he could avoid it. It just wouldn't be right to bother their savior with bothersome questions.

As they sat down under the burnt trees and around the fire, he shook his head, "Not much of an idea, really... Though I think they're led by someone named Fiamma. They've also got these people called Espers or something helping them out."

@BarrenThin @Verite

tumblr_inline_mydxaiemzU1qg734k.png

"I'll just call you Mister Ki," Minato declared with a low tone. It seemed Kishima had a past he did not wish to discuss, and his name was an uncomfortable reminder of it. He wasn't going to pry or make the man uncomfortable if he could avoid it. It just wouldn't be right to bother their savior with bothersome questions.

As they sat down under the burnt trees and around the fire, he shook his head, "Not much of an idea, really... Though I think they're led by someone named Fiamma. They've also got these people called Espers or something helping them out."

@BarrenThin @Verite

"I think the group they're from is called SCHOOL... their boss, Kakine, mentioned it." Frank then looked at Minato. "... Then we're in the world Fianma is from? I can confirm he's behind the games, and probably our capture."

@Verite
@The Tactician

The esper thought about telling Ryan she should worry about herself more, but realized by now that the child had practically no concern for herself. Dying, huh? She certainly didn't plan on it, but could she actually stop it?

"Nah, I won't. Some fire or a tree super can't kill me." Of course, she was well aware that it was certainly possible for someone to kill her. But she'd rather that not be the case. She poked Ryan in the head. "I super won't die, but if I get hurt super heal me, alright?" she said, figuring Ryan might be able to cheer up a bit if given some sort of task that'd let her help or something.

And it seemed the tentacle monster and some girl in a dress entered the church now. Kinuhata took note of them, but didn't do or say anything to show it.​

Deoxys gently opened the doors of the church via telekinesis-- the doors slowly opening to reveal two familiar humans-- subject Kinuhata and subject Ryan. A quick memory recap, Deoxys recalled Kinuhata being the humanoid to actually awaken Deoxys-- her interest in its core was both helpful and something to be wary of in case she ever decides to claim it. Subject Ryan was the juvenile humanoid from the courtyard-- one of the few humans so far to show friendliness and social interaction with Deoxys so far.

A foolish, yet interesting response. Deoxys hovered about the church, speaking as it looked around. At this point it was unaware of Erika pursuing behind it; "Greetings. The beings outside are currently trying to discern who terminated subject Frank Castle-- with little progress so far. They had already assumed it was myself-- ignorant as ever." The alien suddenly halted, turning its head to Kinuhata and Ryan. "Do either of you suspect anyone?"

It was at this time Deoxys identified Erika in the room as well. "Greetings, subject Erika." it said, without looking at her.

@Hospes @Gummi Bunnies @Kaykay

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Midnight Maiden
tumblr_ntf9zzNCR71sg8uefo4_250.gif

Mari sighed, and answered Annabeth. "There is not a penalty for guessing wrong, Annabeth. There is a real possibility that not guessing will cost more innocent lives. Please think twice and either vote with us, or tell us who we should for as an alternative choice." She considered Annabeth's response to her vote. "Keep in mind though, that he may be doing that to keep attention from going to him. And he has some other abilities."

@The Silver Paladin @Mighty Roman

"Alright, alright. I'll guess Stubbs this round with you, but only because I currently don't have a guess." Annabeth said. She seemed a bit pressured.

@Mighty Roman @Verite

Reactions: Mari

Deoxys would watch as the humans exchange their theories and investigations, pointing fingers at one another and suspecting each other. Deoxys, after regressing the cold feeling in its core, remained apathetic to the whole situation. It had more important things on its mind, mostly focused on its own survival. Even if witnessing the death of some organisms induced...reactions within Deoxys, they were easily ignored. The alien shook its head as it kept repeating the same words within its complex mind. Irrelevant. Objective. Survive. Terminate. Irrelevant. Objective. Survive. Terminate.

A droning process that kept it on track, disturbing as it is.

As long as the investigation swayed away from itself, the pokemon would silently slip away from the conversation. Without a word-- Deoxys would turn around and hover up off the ground, levitating off back to the Church. Perhaps the church required some more investigation, or perhaps Deoxys just had needed something from there. A few humans could easily see the alien suddenly break away.

The most suspicious action ever-- what could it be actually be doing?

@Mighty Roman @Gummi Bunnies @Gibbons @TheSpringwoodSlasher @Verite @C.T. @Atomyk @Mari @Hospes @Kaykay @whoever the fuck​
Despite the whole situation that occurred before, Erika was still hellbent on investigating the murder scene, even if Battler had used their collective vote already. Though, before she decided on what to do from this point, she noticed that Deoxys had gone off on it's own. Why? She didn't know... and that's what stirred up bits of suspicion on her psyche. Was this creature actually up to something, good or bad? Curiosity taking her thought process over, the suspense eating away at her, the detective went to loosely follow Deoxys to the Church.

@CrunchyCHEEZIT @ppl @I'm just gonna make this post and stuff.​

Well, it appeared that Ryan was in too much of a funk to even notice Deoxys or Erika's entrance. Hopefully, her lack of notation of this wouldn't be any trouble.

What did seem to breach the child's little funk of sadness was Kinuhata's confirmation that she wouldn't die. Those particular words seemed to cheer the girl up at least a little, and she seemed to have been reassured by them. "Good," she chimed, a faint smile shining through. The last thing Ryan wanted was to lose another friend.. Hell, or to lose anyone, at that; whether she'd met them yet or not. It made her feel so... Helpless, that she hadn't been able to heal these people before. That she hadn't been able to save them with her abilities.

Luckily, before she could become too enveloped in that train of thought, Kinuhata poked her and made a request, snapping the blonde right out of it. She seemed to brighten up a bit more, giving an enthusiastic nod. "Of course I will," she declared. It seemed that Kinuhata's theory was right; having something that she could do to be helpful seemed to cheer Ryan up. "But.. Can you do me a favor, too..?" she asked.
Deoxys gently opened the doors of the church via telekinesis-- the doors slowly opening to reveal two familiar humans-- subject Kinuhata and subject Ryan. A quick memory recap, Deoxys recalled Kinuhata being the humanoid to actually awaken Deoxys-- her interest in its core was both helpful and something to be wary of in case she ever decides to claim it. Subject Ryan was the juvenile humanoid from the courtyard-- one of the few humans so far to show friendliness and social interaction with Deoxys so far.

A foolish, yet interesting response. Deoxys hovered about the church, speaking as it looked around. At this point it was unaware of Erika pursuing behind it; "Greetings. The beings outside are currently trying to discern who terminated subject Frank Castle-- with little progress so far. They had already assumed it was myself-- ignorant as ever." The alien suddenly halted, turning its head to Kinuhata and Ryan. "Do either of you suspect anyone?"

It was at this time Deoxys identified Erika in the room as well. "Greetings, subject Erika." it said, without looking at her.

@Hospes @Gummi Bunnies @Kaykay

And there was another reminder that Frank was dead. The girl's smile faltered, fading away a good bit. "Oh.. Well, I know you wouldn't do it," she stated, but her enthusiasm she'd shown moments ago seemed to have diminished. Then again, though, Ryan trusted everyone; so her confident declaration didn't mean too much.

When asked if she suspected anyone, Ryan could only shrug and shift her weight slightly. "I don't know.. Nobody here seems mean enough to be able to do this.."

@Kaykay @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Gummi Bunnies @Church​

So far Donny and Lon'qu hadn't voted yet at all. As they thought over what people had said and voted they knew that it couldn't be Stubbs. Satsuki and Ryuuko probably would've killed the other should one be a traitor. So that only left Mr. Negative and Barbossa. Thinking it over Lon'qu voted for Mr. Negatitve/ Barbossa.

@Verite @Blehshitposttogetavoteout​

The potential for those guilty were still very much in the air. However he found it concerning that now Mr.Negative was not only voting for Stubbs, an unlikely culprit but shown a dislike to Frank, actual motivation confirmed. Combined with his mind control ability, he decided his safe bet would be to vote for Mr.Negative/Barbossa.

@Verite

Well, it appeared that Ryan was in too much of a funk to even notice Deoxys or Erika's entrance. Hopefully, her lack of notation of this wouldn't be any trouble.

What did seem to breach the child's little funk of sadness was Kinuhata's confirmation that she wouldn't die. Those particular words seemed to cheer the girl up at least a little, and she seemed to have been reassured by them. "Good," she chimed, a faint smile shining through. The last thing Ryan wanted was to lose another friend.. Hell, or to lose anyone, at that; whether she'd met them yet or not. It made her feel so... Helpless, that she hadn't been able to heal these people before. That she hadn't been able to save them with her abilities.

Luckily, before she could become too enveloped in that train of thought, Kinuhata poked her and made a request, snapping the blonde right out of it. She seemed to brighten up a bit more, giving an enthusiastic nod. "Of course I will," she declared. It seemed that Kinuhata's theory was right; having something that she could do to be helpful seemed to cheer Ryan up. "But.. Can you do me a favor, too..?" she asked.

And there was another reminder that Frank was dead. The girl's smile faltered, fading away a good bit. "Oh.. Well, I know you wouldn't do it," she stated, but her enthusiasm she'd shown moments ago seemed to have diminished. Then again, though, Ryan trusted everyone; so her confident declaration didn't mean too much.

When asked if she suspected anyone, Ryan could only shrug and shift her weight slightly. "I don't know.. Nobody here seems mean enough to be able to do this.."

@Kaykay @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Gummi Bunnies @Church​
Deoxys would notice the expression of Ryan suddenly falter as it mentioned the termination of Frank Castle. Her emotion had indeed changed as well-- oh, wait. Frank Castle was her parental figure and was now deceased. The alien initially tried to dismiss her face-- it was a superior lifeform that had little cares for the feelings of juvenile children! It looked away for a moment, trying to focus on a random book, acting as if it was busy.

Then it looked back. Her face conveyed her emotions more than any telepathic reading could.
Ryan used Sadness!

A critical hit!
The pokemon finally faltered, bowing its head to Ryan. "I...apologize for that remark. It was uncalled for. I would never have termina-- I would have never have done any act like that to subjec-- Frank. Anything like that to Frank Castle, yes. But there are malici-- No, wait.." Deoxys shook its head, unable to articulate such a simple thought in such a simple way. It helplessly looked at Kinuhata before silencing itself.

@Hospes @Kaykay @Gummi Bunnies

U3gyw36.png

Misaka was content that she'd managed to facilitate discussion without much input on her part. Some suspicion had been thrown back Deoxys' way, which seemed odd considering that he'd been the target of one of their apparent traitors before. Perhaps they had it out for the alien? Whatever the reason, Misaka was feeling a bit more confident now that she knew she'd managed to pinpoint a traitor on her very first try. There wouldn't be quite so much harm in placing another vote outside the popular opinion.

"Eh. I'm going with that Mr. Negative guy."

Meanwhile, Sans seemed pretty amused by Stubbs comment.

syhck4h.jpg

i think someone was hungry for shish kabones.

TCObrgQ.jpg

ah, no, wait. they probably woulda tried to kill me in that case. i wouldn't worry about it. something tells me the human's all right.

@TheSpringwoodSlasher @Others, you know, just chillin'​
latest

Yet another vote was thrown his way and Stubbs could do little but shake his head in annoyance.

"Brains? Braaains." (So this is how it's gonna be huh? They gotta pin the whole mess on me just because I'm a zombie. That swashbuckler lookin guy even said it himself that he don't trust the undead or somethin. Well, as far as I'm concerned, they're just blowing hot air. I tell ya if the rest of these mooks could understand a word I said, I'd give them such a tounge-lashing. Accusin me of murderin that guy. The hell do they propose I got him on that branch? That teenage girl, the one with the camera? Damn near came close to yoinkin my hand off with just a fine how do ya do shake, they htink I can fling that big guy on a tree??? Eh, I guess I'm making too much of it. What do you think, Sans?"

Also while he doubted Barbossa could understand him, that didn't stop Stubbs from flipping him the bird. Anti-Zombie jerkward.

@Mari @Mighty Roman @The Silver Paladin @Atomyk

Status
Not open for further replies.