Status
Not open for further replies.
It wasn't long after Ilona had dropped off to sleep that Eve gave in and decided to join her. Because little lolis need their sleep, right? So, they ended up sleeping for a whole chapter for quite some time. By the time they had awakened they found themselves to be in the strange, new location. Ilona rocked back on her heels as she glanced around, unsure what to do next. "By the gods, we've moved again. Now what?" she asked aloud to nobody in particular.

While Ilona normally detested moving, and her strange power that caused her to shift between worlds against her will, the princess most certainly would've loved to go back to the way things were before. At least, when she was teleported off into random locations, she hadn't been in a murder game before.

tumblr_inline_nl2h80gFbP1r3leyb.png

"Uncertain," the other blonde girl replied to Ilona, glancing around at their surroundings with hesitance and a pair of crimson eyes that showed intelligence beyond her years. "Maybe we should explore the new area. Perhaps the academy? We're younger, we'd fit in well there."

gfldPHn.png

The cheery blonde princess perked up, a smile crossing her lips for the first time in quite a while. "Ah, I've always been interested in attending an academy! Sadly, as a princess, I was required to be educated at home in my castle. This may be an interesting experience." She rubbed the back of her head for a moment. "This may be a murder game, and we may be in danger, but it wouldn't hurt for us to try and make the best of it, I suppose. It isn't as if we're going anywhere, and I do hope to see Sir Minato again."

Eve nodded quietly. "Yes, we may not be going anywhere. Unless we end up as targets. One traitor was caught, but others are still out there. We must be vigilant."

Ilona chuckled. "You're so serious! You remind me of mother. Try to lighten up. Let us go and visit this academy."

The bioweapon girl nodded again. "Yes, to theacademy."

@Verite @Anybody going to the academy o.o

Woo, I'm finally back in the game. ;D
"Hmm, I see," she replied, throwing it around her shoulders. And then suddenly they were somewhere else.

Being unfamiliar with the area, Kinuhata decided to take a look around and went to the Academy.
Cinder Fall
@Verite @Others Heading Towards Academy
tumblr_inline_neegbnlwdb1sk47ji.png

Cinder stood defiantly as a strange man spoke out, threatening them; her hand twitched as she prepared to show her defiance, but... Suddenly she froze seeing the immense power he had, Kotomine had been flung into the building like he was a ragdoll, along with two others, whom she was not so certain have survived their impact. As the strange young man continued to speak, Cinder trembled with anger, not because he just took at least two lives, but, because there was someone clearly superior to her... Cinder refused to accept such a prospect! A defiant look crossed her face as she tried again to resist this somehow, but, found herself... Unable to? What the hell was stopping her? Fear? Well, not exactly, but, somewhere deep down she knew she was outmatched, even if it was only for the moment really... Her vision suddenly blurred for a moment before she found herself in a strange place, one that seemed to be synthesized, or, in lamens terms, a place that didn't feel quite as real as one would expect; wherever they were, Cinder was still fuming, not at anyone in particular, just, a little "ruffled" as one would say... In no mood to fight at the moment, mostly because she was half certain she'd blow a crater where the arena was, she decided to head to the Academy, in hopes that some good old fashioned information, or, whatever there was to do there would help her "simmer down" a little.​
1eed76c505f9749592c938fa9d84b1bc.png

The exterior of the academy's main building looked like the Church from before, oddly enough. In the courtyard, there was a fountain in the center, as well as beautiful vegetation planted throughout. However, strangely enough, there didn't seem to be any signs of life nearby as far as you could observe. Who was watering these?

Outside the front door, you would see what appeared to be a sagely old man looking around, appearing to be searching for something. But what exactly?

tumblr_nl000aWuja1r8vjh0o1_250.png

"...?"

Upon noticing you all, the man would face you, clutching his walking stick tightly.

"Ah, I didn't expect more visitors here. Who might you all be?" He asked. Simple start.

@Kaykay @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @york @Academy

Last edited:
Arcueid. Frank would remember that name. Still remaining silent, Frank arched a knife hand at the point below the man's ear while he spoke to Minato. A quick knock-out on normal people, if successful.

@Verite
@The Tactician
"Hmph!"

Making audible noises to stimulate his breathing, Kishima would grab Frank's arm before the hit would be able to connect, countering with a sharp push, shoving his arm towards the old man's chest, hoping to knock him back some.

"You are quite knowledgeable on vulnerable spots," the man remarked, dashing around a little bit as to not remain in one place for one moment, and to maintain his footwork, "An orthodox martial art, I take it? Assuming you do not know more styles."

@The Tactician @BarrenThin

"Hmph!"

Making audible noises to stimulate his breathing, Kishima would grab Frank's arm before the hit would be able to connect, countering with a sharp push, shoving his arm towards the old man's chest, hoping to knock him back some.

"You are quite knowledgeable on vulnerable spots," the man remarked, dashing around a little bit as to not remain in one place for one moment, and to maintain his footwork, "An orthodox martial art, I take it? Assuming you do not know more styles."

@The Tactician @BarrenThin

Frank reeled back a step before catching himself with a grunt. "I've learned five," Came his simple response. The old man did his katas constantly, keeping his knowledge of such arts fresh, though he did ultimately end up fighting like a brawler, more often than not. He launched a light straight punch at the man's nose, hoping to draw him into a parry with the feint. Regardless of whether or not the man took the bait, Frank suddenly got very close, pivoting on his back foot to increase the power of his reverse punch as he launched it at the man's solar plexus.

@Verite
@The Tactician

D3v9r3E.jpg

"Yeah. Where the hell are we, indeed. I gotta say, I'm getting pretty damn sick of being moved around like a chess piece without being able to retaliate." She growled. Not even the slight pleasure she had gotten when she realized Kiryuin was that close to getting voted out kept her mood up. Oh sure, it was a nice mental picture of Satsuki getting taken down a peg or two but being beaten without even being able to throw a single punch...how annoying. Without another word, she skulked off in the direction of the arena.

@Verite @Jeremi @Wedge Antilles @Arena​

Chapter 3
"The World is Tumbling Down"

Continued from here.

The Story So Far
With the untimely murder of Frank Castle, people had been left to investigate his death and attempt to ascertain who the culprit was. Though the vote came close to becoming pinned on Satsuki Kiryuuin, an unprecedented shift in opinion had caused the public vote to be ultimately cast onto Mister Negative, and for some reason, Hector Barbossa.

Meanwhile, within the afterlife, after doing away with Shizuri Mugino, Minato Arisato, Robin Tact, and Illyasviel von Einzbern would manage to escape the strange place called Academy City shortly after helping young Shiage Hamazura locate his sick girlfriend, Rikou Takitsubo. Escaping the place by jet, it wouldn't be long unfortunately until their jet would be shot down by unknown forces. When they would come to, they would find themselves in a strange room alongside Frank, captured by a young man calling himself Teitoku Kakine, who was under orders from the boss, "Crowley," to keep them alive and under custody.

Shortly after Kakine would depart, a strange man would suddenly appear and save them. A man claiming to be, in short, the spirit of a man named Kouma Kishima. Leading them away from the site of their capture and into a camp in the forest they would find themselves in, "Kouma Kishima" would treat them to a meal, explaining that his existence is linked to a strange phenomena called the TATARI.

With the votes landing on Negative and Barbossa in a twist of fate, it seemed that the investigation was over for all intents and purposes. Calming herself down to the best of her ability, Rin would get up and approach the two of them, clearing her throat as though she were about to speak.

06b.png

"R-Right... Well, if we're all done. I may as well do the spell and confirm to see if--" She began to speak, before something would interrupt her.

Footsteps.

Foreign footsteps from someone she did not recognize. Footsteps from someone Archer did not recognize. Footsteps from someone none of you recognized.

And yet, when you saw him, you could guess just who he was supposed to be from his air of haughtiness alone. The strange aura that flowed around him like he was all that.

It couldn't be anyone other than Fiamma of the Right himself, the mastermind of the Murder Game who had shown himself to all of you.

The man stood at the front of the stairs that led into the courtyard, facing you all with a deceivingly benign smile.

"Oh. You all must be the Survivors. A fitting title, but it will not remain so for much longer," he spoke calmly, as though he had this all in the bag already.

01cp.png

"You... But how? How have you--?" Kotomine spoke in a grave manner, before being interrupted just as abruptly as Rin was earlier.

"Silence. You have outlived your usefulness, old man," Fiamma of the Right spoke with a strange edge, but before the priest could reply, the man would shoot a beam of light at him, knocking Kotomine back and sending his body crashing through the Church's walls with a resounding boom. Sean Grant and Edipsu were also caught in the blast, their bodies following Kotomine's and crashing through the wall as well. It seemed unlikely that any of them could have survived that kind of attack.

"There, what a bothersome old man. And for the rest of you..."

03b.png

"What do you hope to do? You are severely outnumbered and outgunned, fiend. If anything, we should be the ones intimidating you into submission."

"Should, but that's not the case now, is it?" The young man shrugged, sticking out his right arm towards everyone, "In any case, "outgunned" is wrong. I have enough power to wipe every single one of you out with a single thought, as well as this very city if I so desired. Allow me to demonstrate."

CVe91yT.jpg

"By the power of the Right Hand of the Crimson Moon... I will make you all disappear!"

And with that, suddenly, your vision would go completely white before any of you could possibly react.

- - -

qe4ltFs.png

When you would all come to, you would find yourself... in a strange place.

Your surroundings looked quite different to say the least. Not only was it suddenly daytime, but... just everything seemed off. You couldn't really describe it, but somehow, it felt as though you were in some sort of... artificial reality. Like a virtual reality. A computer program. A digital world, to say the least.

16du.png

"Tch... what the hell? Where are we?" Rin questioned, cautious about her move. This place didn't exactly feel safe either. You could all just feel something behind the scenes watching you. Not a comforting feeling. "Damn. Kirei's out for the count, and it doesn't look like Archer's with me for some reason. So much for defense for my sake... though I guess I'm safe since I'm not an actual participant of this game."

Lucky her.

"Well, in any case, we don't have time to be awestruck by wherever we are. Just gotta gather our bearings and explore this place. I'll stay back and take a look at the... scary pirate and Chinese gangster."

Okay, maybe she wasn't so lucky.

Anyway, once you recover, where should you wander off to?

Academy

Arena

Core

Tag me and @Jeremi for the Arena, tag me for the Academy, and tag @TheSpringwoodSlasher for the Core. Tag @OrlandoBloomers for... I dunno, general things.

~CAST LIST~
@Bomb as Ethel and Karin (Fairy Fencer F)
@Gibbons as Gunha Sogiita (Raildex)
@C.T. as Ryuuko Matoi (Kill la Kill)
@The Silver Paladin as Percy Jackson and Annabeth Chase (Percy Jackson)
@Hospes as Reece "Annabel" Duchannes and Ryan Duchannes (Caster Chronicles)
@TheSpringwoodSlasher as Edward "Stubbs" Stubblefield (Stubbs the Zombie in Rebel Without A Pulse)
@DapperDogman as Ryner Lute (Legend of the Legendary Heroes)
@Gummi Bunnies as Erika Furudo and Battler Ushiromiya (Umineko no Naku Kori Ni)
@CrunchyCHEEZIT as Deoxys (Pokemon)
@Crimson Spartan as Lon'qu and Donny (Fire Emblem)
@Krieg as Maxine Caulfield (Life Is Strange)
@Schnee Corp Lawyer as Cole (Dragon Age)
@Kaykay as Saiai Kinuhata (Raildex)
@Gen. Gwazi Senpai as Gilgamesh (Type-Moon)
@Jeremi as Borsalino "Kizaru" (One Piece)
@Archwar as Jason (OC)
@The Man Without Fear as Daredevil and Elektra (Marvel Comics)
@Mari as Mari Kurihara (Prison School)
@Nater Taters as Kirby (Kirby)
@El Tigre! as Satsuki Kiryuuin (Kill la Kill)
@Klutzy Ninja Kitty as Eve (Black Cat) and Ilona (OC)
@CCC Kouhai as Bee (Bee and PuppyCat)
@york as Cinder Fall (RWBY)
@Josh M as Silk (Marvel Comics)
@Thuro The Assassin Potato as Cameron Phillips (Terminator) and Raiden (Metal Gear)
@Saint Guillotine as Furiosa (Mad Max)
@Atomyk as Mikoto Misaka (Raildex) and Sans the Skeleton (Undertale)
@coralprime as Papyrus the Skeleton (Undertale)
@OrlandoBloomers as Celty Sturluson (Durarara!!)

The Dead
@Verite as Illyasviel von Einzbern - DIED! INNOCENT! DEFEATED!
@Shattered♦Secrets™ as Ermac - DIED! INNOCENT! GUNNED DOWN!
@The Tactician as Robin Tact and Minato Arisato - MURDERED! INNOCENT! BURNED TO A CRISP!
@BarrenThin as Frank Castle - MURDERED! INNOCENT! SKEWERED!
@ShiroKiyoshi as Sean Grant and Edispu - DIED! INNOCENT! BLASTED!

The Voted
@Wedge Antilles as Pyro - TRAITOR!
@Mighty Roman as Hector Barbossa and Mister Negative - UNKNOWN!

tumblr_nsrvviYp901uw7ug3o1_250.png

Mari kept quiet for now. She would let the result do the talking... if Barbossa and his companion were guilty, she was not guilty of defending him too much, not too passionately at least, not like the way they were defending the dead creature Stubbs. If innocent, she would at least be confident in her trust of the old pirate, and he would return to them soon like the guilty Pyro had done so recently. "I have successfully laid the foundation for the future," she whispered softly to herself, "minimal risk and maximum reward."

She then decided to go to the Core.

@TheSpringwoodSlasher

• Nice Execution!
Reactions: Poe Dameron

Mari kept quiet for now. She would let the result do the talking... if Barbossa and his companion were guilty, she was not guilty of defending him too much, not too passionately at least, not like the way they were defending the dead creature Stubbs. If innocent, she would at least be confident in her trust of the old pirate, and he would return to them soon like the guilty Pyro had done so recently. "I have successfully laid the foundation for the future," she whispered softly to herself, "minimal risk and maximum reward."

@TheSpringwoodSlasher

Annabeth and Percy decided to follow Mari to The Core Percy stayed a bit behind, because he needed time to himself.

"sorry about Percy's outburst earlier. He gets defensive of his friends." Annabeth said silently. She seemed a bit reserved at the moment.

@TheSpringwoodSlasher

The exterior of the academy's main building looked like the Church from before, oddly enough. In the courtyard, there was a fountain in the center, as well as beautiful vegetation planted throughout. However, strangely enough, there didn't seem to be any signs of life nearby as far as you could observe. Who was watering these?

Outside the front door, you would see what appeared to be a sagely old man looking around, appearing to be searching for something. But what exactly?

"...?"

Upon noticing you all, the man would face you, clutching his walking stick tightly.

"Ah, I didn't expect more visitors here. Who might you all be?" He asked. Simple start.

Cinder Fall
@Verite @Others Heading Towards Academy
tumblr_inline_neegbnlwdb1sk47ji.png

Cinder stood defiantly as a strange man spoke out, threatening them; her hand twitched as she prepared to show her defiance, but... Suddenly she froze seeing the immense power he had, Kotomine had been flung into the building like he was a ragdoll, along with two others, whom she was not so certain have survived their impact. As the strange young man continued to speak, Cinder trembled with anger, not because he just took at least two lives, but, because there was someone clearly superior to her... Cinder refused to accept such a prospect! A defiant look crossed her face as she tried again to resist this somehow, but, found herself... Unable to? What the hell was stopping her? Fear? Well, not exactly, but, somewhere deep down she knew she was outmatched, even if it was only for the moment really... Her vision suddenly blurred for a moment before she found herself in a strange place, one that seemed to be synthesized, or, in lamens terms, a place that didn't feel quite as real as one would expect; wherever they were, Cinder was still fuming, not at anyone in particular, just, a little "ruffled" as one would say... In no mood to fight at the moment, mostly because she was half certain she'd blow a crater where the arena was, she decided to head to the Academy, in hopes that some good old fashioned information, or, whatever there was to do there would help her "simmer down" a little.​
"Hmm, I see," she replied, throwing it around her shoulders. And then suddenly they were somewhere else.

Being unfamiliar with the area, Kinuhata decided to take a look around and went to the Academy.

Ilona waved and rushed over to Kinuhata with a grin on her face. "Hiya! You're going to the academy too?" she asked cheerfully.

Eve simply trailed behind, saying nothing. She glanced toward Cinder with a small nod, but spoke no words until the man clutching his walking stick would address them. "Eve. My companion is named Ilona. We're here to visit this academy. Tell me, what do you teach here?" she asked, her voice very soft-spoken.

@york @Verite @Kaykay

Annabeth and Percy decided to follow Mari to The Core Percy stayed a bit behind, because he needed time to himself.

"sorry about Percy's outburst earlier. He gets defensive of his friends." Annabeth said silently. She seemed a bit reserved at the moment.

@TheSpringwoodSlasher

tumblr_nsrvviYp901uw7ug3o6_250.png

Mari was a bit surprised that Annabeth would follow, without Percy. "That is nothing to apologize for. We were in the right, they were wrong. Percy fought for what was right." She thought about her stance. "And we have the upper hand in reality, as they are the ones who stand to be proven wrong while we have no risk unto us."

As they walked towards the core, she added, "if he really means to apologize, should he not do that himself?"

@The Silver Paladin

• Bucket of Rainbows
tumblr_nsrvviYp901uw7ug3o6_250.png

Mari was a bit surprised that Annabeth would follow, without Percy. "That is nothing to apologize for. We were in the right, they were wrong. Percy fought for what was right." She thought about her stance. "And we have the upper hand in reality, as they are the ones who stand to be proven wrong while we have no risk unto us."

As they walked towards the core, she added, "if he really means to apologize, should he not do that himself?"

@The Silver Paladin

"He'll come around to it soon enough. He's stubborn like his father." Annabeth said with a slight laugh. "The thing is, he's more powerful and smarter than he seems. His power, it terrifies me sometimes. I don't even know what he's fully capable of."

Percy slowly walked behind, he would catch up eventually.

"He'll come around to it soon enough. He's stubborn like his father." Annabeth said with a slight laugh. "The thing is, he's more powerful and smarter than he seems. His power, it terrifies me sometimes. I don't even know what he's fully capable of."

Percy slowly walked behind, he would catch up eventually.

"I can be quite stubborn too. If you did not notice that already." Mari giggled a bit, feeling a little relieved now, as they continued on their walk towards the core... whatever it was.

"I can be quite stubborn too. If you did not notice that already." Mari giggled a bit, feeling a little relieved now, as they continued on their walk towards the core... whatever it was.

"I can tell." Annabeth said. "It's not necessarily a bad trait to have, but in Seaweed Brain's case, I fear he'll die from it. Or stupidity." She pointed at Percy. Percy seemed to have heard, and was now running to catch up.

"...?"

Ilona waved and rushed over to Kinuhata with a grin on her face. "Hiya! You're going to the academy too?" she asked cheerfully.

Eve simply trailed behind, saying nothing. She glanced toward Cinder with a small nod, but spoke no words until the man clutching his walking stick would address them. "Eve. My companion is named Ilona. We're here to visit this academy. Tell me, what do you teach here?" she asked, her voice very soft-spoken.

@york @Verite @Kaykay
Cinder Fall
@Kaykay @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Verite @People At Academy
tumblr_inline_neegbxtrpy1sk47ji.png

Cinder looked towards the two others that had joined her, a little intrigued... She felt like being a little less hostile this time as she approached the strange old man, maybe it was because her nerves were a bit shot from that little encounter with, whoever the hell that was. "Cinder Fall... And you?" She asked, cocking her head expectantly, as if awaiting the Old man's response, which she would prefer to include his name, if anything.

Chapter 3
"The World is Tumbling Down"

Continued from here.

The Story So Far
With the untimely murder of Frank Castle, people had been left to investigate his death and attempt to ascertain who the culprit was. Though the vote came close to becoming pinned on Satsuki Kiryuuin, an unprecedented shift in opinion had caused the public vote to be ultimately cast onto Mister Negative, and for some reason, Hector Barbossa.

Meanwhile, within the afterlife, after doing away with Shizuri Mugino, Minato Arisato, Robin Tact, and Illyasviel von Einzbern would manage to escape the strange place called Academy City shortly after helping young Shiage Hamazura locate his sick girlfriend, Rikou Takitsubo. Escaping the place by jet, it wouldn't be long unfortunately until their jet would be shot down by unknown forces. When they would come to, they would find themselves in a strange room alongside Frank, captured by a young man calling himself Teitoku Kakine, who was under orders from the boss, "Crowley," to keep them alive and under custody.

Shortly after Kakine would depart, a strange man would suddenly appear and save them. A man claiming to be, in short, the spirit of a man named Kouma Kishima. Leading them away from the site of their capture and into a camp in the forest they would find themselves in, "Kouma Kishima" would treat them to a meal, explaining that his existence is linked to a strange phenomena called the TATARI.

With the votes landing on Negative and Barbossa in a twist of fate, it seemed that the investigation was over for all intents and purposes. Calming herself down to the best of her ability, Rin would get up and approach the two of them, clearing her throat as though she were about to speak.

06b.png

"R-Right... Well, if we're all done. I may as well do the spell and confirm to see if--" She began to speak, before something would interrupt her.

Footsteps.

Foreign footsteps from someone she did not recognize. Footsteps from someone Archer did not recognize. Footsteps from someone none of you recognized.

And yet, when you saw him, you could guess just who he was supposed to be from his air of haughtiness alone. The strange aura that flowed around him like he was all that.

It couldn't be anyone other than Fiamma of the Right himself, the mastermind of the Murder Game who had shown himself to all of you.

The man stood at the front of the stairs that led into the courtyard, facing you all with a deceivingly benign smile.

"Oh. You all must be the Survivors. A fitting title, but it will not remain so for much longer," he spoke calmly, as though he had this all in the bag already.

01cp.png

"You... But how? How have you--?" Kotomine spoke in a grave manner, before being interrupted just as abruptly as Rin was earlier.

"Silence. You have outlived your usefulness, old man," Fiamma of the Right spoke with a strange edge, but before the priest could reply, the man would shoot a beam of light at him, knocking Kotomine back and sending his body crashing through the Church's walls with a resounding boom. Sean Grant and Edipsu were also caught in the blast, their bodies following Kotomine's and crashing through the wall as well. It seemed unlikely that any of them could have survived that kind of attack.

"There, what a bothersome old man. And for the rest of you..."

03b.png

"What do you hope to do? You are severely outnumbered and outgunned, fiend. If anything, we should be the ones intimidating you into submission."

"Should, but that's not the case now, is it?" The young man shrugged, sticking out his right arm towards everyone, "In any case, "outgunned" is wrong. I have enough power to wipe every single one of you out with a single thought, as well as this very city if I so desired. Allow me to demonstrate."

CVe91yT.jpg

"By the power of the Right Hand of the Crimson Moon... I will make you all disappear!"

And with that, suddenly, your vision would go completely white before any of you could possibly react.

- - -

qe4ltFs.png

When you would all come to, you would find yourself... in a strange place.

Your surroundings looked quite different to say the least. Not only was it suddenly daytime, but... just everything seemed off. You couldn't really describe it, but somehow, it felt as though you were in some sort of... artificial reality. Like a virtual reality. A computer program. A digital world, to say the least.

16du.png

"Tch... what the hell? Where are we?" Rin questioned, cautious about her move. This place didn't exactly feel safe either. You could all just feel something behind the scenes watching you. Not a comforting feeling. "Damn. Kirei's out for the count, and it doesn't look like Archer's with me for some reason. So much for defense for my sake... though I guess I'm safe since I'm not an actual participant of this game."

Lucky her.

"Well, in any case, we don't have time to be awestruck by wherever we are. Just gotta gather our bearings and explore this place. I'll stay back and take a look at the... scary pirate and Chinese gangster."

Okay, maybe she wasn't so lucky.

Anyway, once you recover, where should you wander off to?

Academy

Arena

Core

Tag me and @Jeremi for the Arena, tag me for the Academy, and tag @TheSpringwoodSlasher for the Core. Tag @OrlandoBloomers for... I dunno, general things.

~CAST LIST~
@Bomb as Ethel and Karin (Fairy Fencer F)
@Gibbons as Gunha Sogiita (Raildex)
@C.T. as Ryuuko Matoi (Kill la Kill)
@The Silver Paladin as Percy Jackson and Annabeth Chase (Percy Jackson)
@Hospes as Reece "Annabel" Duchannes and Ryan Duchannes (Caster Chronicles)
@TheSpringwoodSlasher as Edward "Stubbs" Stubblefield (Stubbs the Zombie in Rebel Without A Pulse)
@DapperDogman as Ryner Lute (Legend of the Legendary Heroes)
@Gummi Bunnies as Erika Furudo and Battler Ushiromiya (Umineko no Naku Kori Ni)
@CrunchyCHEEZIT as Deoxys (Pokemon)
@Crimson Spartan as Lon'qu and Donny (Fire Emblem)
@Krieg as Maxine Caulfield (Life Is Strange)
@Schnee Corp Lawyer as Cole (Dragon Age)
@Kaykay as Saiai Kinuhata (Raildex)
@Gen. Gwazi Senpai as Gilgamesh (Type-Moon)
@Jeremi as Borsalino "Kizaru" (One Piece)
@Archwar as Jason (OC)
@The Man Without Fear as Daredevil and Elektra (Marvel Comics)
@Mari as Mari Kurihara (Prison School)
@Nater Taters as Kirby (Kirby)
@El Tigre! as Satsuki Kiryuuin (Kill la Kill)
@Klutzy Ninja Kitty as Eve (Black Cat) and Ilona (OC)
@CCC Kouhai as Bee (Bee and PuppyCat)
@york as Cinder Fall (RWBY)
@Josh M as Silk (Marvel Comics)
@Thuro The Assassin Potato as Cameron Phillips (Terminator) and Raiden (Metal Gear)
@Saint Guillotine as Furiosa (Mad Max)
@Atomyk as Mikoto Misaka (Raildex) and Sans the Skeleton (Undertale)
@coralprime as Papyrus the Skeleton (Undertale)
@OrlandoBloomers as Celty Sturluson (Durarara!!)

The Dead
@Verite as Illyasviel von Einzbern - DIED! INNOCENT! DEFEATED!
@Shattered♦Secrets™ as Ermac - DIED! INNOCENT! GUNNED DOWN!
@The Tactician as Robin Tact and Minato Arisato - MURDERED! INNOCENT! BURNED TO A CRISP!
@BarrenThin as Frank Castle - MURDERED! INNOCENT! SKEWERED!
@ShiroKiyoshi as Sean Grant and Edispu - DIED! INNOCENT! BLASTED!

The Voted
@Wedge Antilles as Pyro - TRAITOR!
@Mighty Roman as Hector Barbossa and Mister Negative - UNKNOWN!
"I just feel like we keep getting knocked to different worlds." Karin said.

"It's ok, Karin. Ethel will protect you." Ethel lightly said, heading to the core.

@TheSpringwoodSlasher @other core folks​

"Well, guess we have to go on with wherever this is," Erika mumbled as she headed towards the Core,"Battler-san, are you going to tag along with me?"

"Yeah... coming," Battler figured he would go with Erika to be sure she wouldn't cause another scene like earlier. Dusting off his gamemaster's cape, he followed the detective without much else to say.

@TheSpringwoodSlasher @Core peeps​
"W-Well.....That happened...."

"...."

Both Lon'qu and Donny looked at each other as they started to look around at everyone else looking to see if everyone was present.

"....."

"What 'bout that Core place? There's gots to be somethin' 'round here that'll help us out. I dunno 'bout you guys but either that or the Academy would be the best place to start...." Donny suggested thinking over it.

Lon'qu however was still nonchalantly glancing around at everyone at least hoping to confirm a certain two people were alright.

@Hospes @Gen. Gwazi Senpai @Thuro The Assassin Potato @TheSpringwoodSlasher

@TheSpringwoodSlasher

@TheSpringwoodSlasher

Stubbs didn't seem too concerned by what had happened with Barboassa and the guy he had tagging along with him. The pirate had outright stated he didn't trust the undead which gave Stubbs all the more reason to dislike him. Taking into account the fact that the chick who had been giving him such a hard time having rooted for the pirate and Stubbs took it as a personal victory that both of them got the most votes. Even if they were innocent then so what? Didn't change the zombie's opinion of them one bit.

But as Fiamma showed up, the zombie's entire body froze. He had long since forgotten what the sensation of pain felt like. But this guy seemed like he knew. He could figure out how to make a dead man feel pain and that triggered something in Stubbs that he hadn't felt since he was still alive. The primal instinct for fear reared it's ugly head and the zombie was unsure of how to react. Did he delay the inevitable and try to attack or did he just regret that he wasn't able to see Maggie one last time before this guy did away with them like one would a house-fly.

Then everything went white and Stubbs found himself in a new location. Groaning, he'd reach up to make sure his hat was still nice and secure upon his head. Feeling that it was, the zombie let out a moan of relief before shambling off towards the Core. Seemed like the center of the place if the title was anything to go by so maybe they'd all get out of wherever this was quicker if they went there.

Though needless to say he wasn't too pleased by the fact that the punk and the bitchy lady decided to head there as well. Welp, wasn't like what he said would get through to them anyway nor would they heed it. So next best thing was to keep shambling on and put them out of mind.

As for Saber and Shirou, both seemed to be fine. Shirou was glad that Rin seemed to be alright and well. He wished he had talked more to Rin before Kizaru had intervened but now he'd just have to try and survive alongside the others who were still stuck in this demented game. Saber had many things on her mind. How powerful was Fiamma and what Ryner had said to her earlier about her status regarding Lon'qu.

As the group headed to the CORE continued on, the path that way would have started to take a much darker turn. They would have been lead into a hallway that seemed to stretch on and on with forboding dark colors shrouding the walls and surroundings. Stubbs didn't really think too much of it given that he'd seen much creepier stuff and while Fiamma had been the exception to the rule, a little measly hallway wasn't gonna stop him.

matrix_zpsshsrzozn.jpg

"Braaains." (C'mon. The sooner we get this done, the sooner we can hopefully get outta this joint.) But before the zombie moved any further, he paused and tilted his head in abject confusion. That noise he heard it couldn't have been what he thought it was could it? Eventually the others would began to hear it as well. The sound of what sounded like the bleating of a goat or something similar. Only incredibly synthesized as if it were a machine saying it. The sound of hooves scraping against the metal floor echoed throughout the hallway. What the hell was going on?

The group would soon get their answer as a shadowed creature stepped in from one of the various pathways and stepped right in front of them. Blocking them off from going any further.

"Brains? Braaains."(The hell's going on here..Move out of the way, don't got time for your games.)

As Stubbs called out to the figure, flames began to illuminate the creature and it quickly became clear to them just what kind of creature it appeared that they were facing. It resembled a ram only having had quite the mechanical workover as flames engulfed the horns and it began to drag it's back hoof along the ground as the flames on the horns flared out and the creature let out a ear-piercing bray.

ec73db7b-f415-4a49-ad0a-724c72216510_zpsp569h5rm.png

Stubbs would have liked to believe that this was the strangest thing he'd ever seen. But in all honesty, it was just up at the top. Having been mauled by an army of cigarette smoking necos, you weren't as fazed by mechanical ram-things as you might have been otherwise. But he also knew better than to engage the thing in combat after what had happened last time when he tried to fight servants. Both times ended up with him being mutilated to some degree. He wasn't a fan of being trampled or gored and then set ablaze. So Stubbs quickly shambled into a nearby hallway as the creature started it's charge with it's scythe like horns scraping across the walls.

@Bomb @Mari @Crimson Spartan @The Silver Paladin @Gummi Bunnies

Stubbs didn't seem too concerned by what had happened with Barboassa and the guy he had tagging along with him. The pirate had outright stated he didn't trust the undead which gave Stubbs all the more reason to dislike him. Taking into account the fact that the chick who had been giving him such a hard time having rooted for the pirate and Stubbs took it as a personal victory that both of them got the most votes. Even if they were innocent then so what? Didn't change the zombie's opinion of them one bit.

But as Fiamma showed up, the zombie's entire body froze. He had long since forgotten what the sensation of pain felt like. But this guy seemed like he knew. He could figure out how to make a dead man feel pain and that triggered something in Stubbs that he hadn't felt since he was still alive. The primal instinct for fear reared it's ugly head and the zombie was unsure of how to react. Did he delay the inevitable and try to attack or did he just regret that he wasn't able to see Maggie one last time before this guy did away with them like one would a house-fly.

Then everything went white and Stubbs found himself in a new location. Groaning, he'd reach up to make sure his hat was still nice and secure upon his head. Feeling that it was, the zombie let out a moan of relief before shambling off towards the Core. Seemed like the center of the place if the title was anything to go by so maybe they'd all get out of wherever this was quicker if they went there.

Though needless to say he wasn't too pleased by the fact that the punk and the bitchy lady decided to head there as well. Welp, wasn't like what he said would get through to them anyway nor would they heed it. So next best thing was to keep shambling on and put them out of mind.

As for Saber and Shirou, both seemed to be fine. Shirou was glad that Rin seemed to be alright and well. He wished he had talked more to Rin before Kizaru had intervened but now he'd just have to try and survive alongside the others who were still stuck in this demented game. Saber had many things on her mind. How powerful was Fiamma and what Ryner had said to her earlier about her status regarding Lon'qu.

As the group headed to the CORE continued on, the path that way would have started to take a much darker turn. They would have been lead into a hallway that seemed to stretch on and on with forboding dark colors shrouding the walls and surroundings. Stubbs didn't really think too much of it given that he'd seen much creepier stuff and while Fiamma had been the exception to the rule, a little measly hallway wasn't gonna stop him.

matrix_zpsshsrzozn.jpg

"Braaains." (C'mon. The sooner we get this done, the sooner we can hopefully get outta this joint.) But before the zombie moved any further, he paused and tilted his head in abject confusion. That noise he heard it couldn't have been what he thought it was could it? Eventually the others would began to hear it as well. The sound of what sounded like the bleating of a goat or something similar. Only incredibly synthesized as if it were a machine saying it. The sound of hooves scraping against the metal floor echoed throughout the hallway. What the hell was going on?

The group would soon get their answer as a shadowed creature stepped in from one of the various pathways and stepped right in front of them. Blocking them off from going any further.

"Brains? Braaains."(The hell's going on here..Move out of the way, don't got time for your games.)

As Stubbs called out to the figure, flames began to illuminate the creature and it quickly became clear to them just what kind of creature it appeared that they were facing. It resembled a ram only having had quite the mechanical workover as flames engulfed the horns and it began to drag it's back hoof along the ground as the flames on the horns flared out and the creature let out a ear-piercing bray.

Stubbs would have liked to believe that this was the strangest thing he'd ever seen. But in all honesty, it was just up at the top. Having been mauled by an army of cigarette smoking necos, you weren't as fazed by mechanical ram-things as you might have been otherwise. But he also knew better than to engage the thing in combat after what had happened last time when he tried to fight servants. Both times ended up with him being mutilated to some degree. He wasn't a fan of being trampled or gored and then set ablaze. So Stubbs quickly shambled into a nearby hallway as the creature started it's charge with it's scythe like horns scraping across the walls.

Oh, great. A metal ram. That was new to Percy and Annabeth. (not really.)

"Mari, Stubbs, stay behind us!" Annabeth said, drawing her knife. She held her baseball cap in her other hand, ready to go invisible at a moment's notice.

Percy ran between Annabeth and the Bull. He uncapped Riptide, turning it into the full-sized sword. Heheld the sword out, ready for if it attacked.

@Mari @Bomb @Gummi Bunnies @Crimson Spartan

matrix_zpsshsrzozn.jpg

"Karin!"

"Yes, executing Freezing Meteor."

Ethel quickly moved around, shooting the arrows to frost arrows at the creature before bursting it all down with an arrow from above.

@TheSpringwoodSlasher @Mari @Crimson Spartan @The Silver Paladin @Gummi Bunnies @whoopsies forogt to tag​

@Mighty Roman

01ae.png

Facing Mister Negative and Barbossa, Rin would approach them uneasily.

"Well... if you don't mind, I'll be performing the spell that'll confirm whether or not you're the one who... killed Frank, or at the very least, a Traitor," she spoke, hesitating a bit when having to mention Frank's death, but recovering nonetheless, "Just don't hurt me. If nothing else, that'll put you at the top of the suspicion list," she spoke, before sticking out her arm and performing the incantation.

15ba.png

"Nicht einmal die Mühe zu versuchen, diese in einen Übersetzer setzen," she recited in German, and with that, your vision would suddenly go white for a moment.

When you would come to, you would find yourself in a rather... peculiar location.

41-F15-13b-082.jpg

It looked like some sort of strange dojo. But it was not just any dojo. It was a Tiger Dojo.

"WELCOME TO THE TIGER DOJO, MAGGOTS!" A strange female voice would suddenly screech, as though she were attempting to imitate a military drill sergeant that one would see in a movie or so.

And then she would appear.

01ar.png

"YOU'RE IN THE TIGER DOJO NOW, Y'HEAR? WE'RE GONNA SHAPE YOU UP INTO REAL MEN!" She roared, before suddenly breaking into a cough, as though the loud voice hurt her throat a little, which it kinda did. After clearing her throat, she would continue speaking, albeit this time in a more normal manner.

02bb.png

"Anyway... within this dojo, you may refer to me as Fujimura-dono, or Fuji-dono. Or Sensei. Whichever you prefer," she said, calming down a bit, "Before we start, do you understand why you are here, you two?"
Mr Negative twirled one of his swords. [BCOLOR=#ffffff]'You presume that you are superior to me? You assume that I need training?'[/BCOLOR]
Barbossa meanwhile, laughed as he took a bite from his apple. 'Aye, prob'ly b'cos we be accused o' killin' the Black Flag Man.'
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]'I almost wish I did. It would have been...glorious.'[/BCOLOR]
Barbossa gripped his own sword. This was the killer? He turned to their strange captor, and through gritted teeth.
'So ye intend to teach us?'
@Verite

Reactions: Mari

matrix_zpsshsrzozn.jpg

Lon'qu knowing nothing about the talk Saber and Ryner had went off like nothing ever happened as he and Donny stayed some distance behind the group.

"Uh...I don't think he liked what you said...Course I don't know what you said but he sure didn't like it" Donny had said to Stubbs upon seeing the big mechanical ram charge at them. Both Lon'qu and Donny were left unsure of how to engage this thing until Ethel and Karin made a move apparently.
"Karin!"

"Yes, executing Freezing Meteor."

Ethel quickly moved around, shooting the arrows to frost arrows at the creature before bursting it all down with an arrow from above.

@TheSpringwoodSlasher @Mari @Crimson Spartan @The Silver Paladin @Gummi Bunnies @whoopsies forogt to tag​
Giving Donny a signal to hold back Lon'qu made a move while using Ethel's arrows as a screen. He came through with a barrage of quick and somewhat powerful sword strikes while being ready to dodge if needed.

@TheSpringwoodSlasher @Mari @Bomb @The Silver Paladin @Gummi Bunnies @Thosewhojoinusatthecore​

Oh, great. A metal ram. That was new to Percy and Annabeth. (not really.)

"Mari, Stubbs, stay behind us!" Annabeth said, drawing her knife. She held her baseball cap in her other hand, ready to go invisible at a moment's notice.

Percy ran between Annabeth and the Bull. He uncapped Riptide, turning it into the full-sized sword. Heheld the sword out, ready for if it attacked.

@Mari @Bomb @Gummi Bunnies @Crimson Spartan
tumblr_nsrvviYp901uw7ug3o5_250.png

Mari got behind as Percy shouted. "Really, you have to put me and that hideous thing in the same sentence?", she asked out loud as she observed what was going on.

@The Silver Paladin @Bomb @Gummi Bunnies @Crimson Spartan @TheSpringwoodSlasher

• Bucket of Rainbows
Status
Not open for further replies.