Status
Not open for further replies.
"Or perhaps he has something to hide?", Mari responded.

"Does anyone have any real proof?", she asked. "It is elimination, yes, but we are not executing others in the hope of executing a killer. It is merely a vote and then a thorough investigation to find guilt or innocence. Why so hesitant, tough man?"

"Firstly, he keeps speaking of brains", Mari replied, "what better way to get them than by killing? That is a natural motive. And whether he is already dead or not, he would merely be investigated. If you care about him so much... if he is innocent, nothing will happen to him, and you will be completely assured of his innocence."

tumblr_nsrvviYp901uw7ug3o2_250.png

Mari then looked around at the others. "For those of you who have not voted, I urge you to vote, now. We can not all be innocent, so stop trying to defend the random suspects and hesitating. We only endanger the innocents more by our failure to act now."

@Melon @Mighty Roman @The Silver Paladin @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Hospes @Gummi Bunnies @everyone​
Ryner rolls his eyes "For someone who's time after time ignored logic and refused to vote for someone else, I have to ask what it is you have against Stubbs"
ryner-lute2.png

His eyes glowed that menacing red as he moved closer to Mari "Because if you're hiding something...I will find out, and I will not hesitate to turn you to ash in an instant if you are a traitor..."
Ryner+lute+_9e959b8cbf91d4ad468fff767d00cabc.jpg

"And trust me, keeping it a secret will only delay the inevitable..."

@Mari

"Very well. Show me the passion behind your fists then! Show me why you fight, and what you fight for!" He exclaimed, dashing towards Minato first, thrusting his palm forward rather quickly at the young man's chest twice before stepping back to create space for himself. His movements were more like harsh pats rather than actual hits for the moment, whether so that he could warm up or so that he could more accurately gauge the level at which he was at. Same would go for Frank when Kouma would zip towards the old man, holding his arms up to protect his head and giving relatively soft elbow thrusts to his stomach, before doing the same as he did with Minato and dashing backwards, facing them.

"The TATARI will not be easy to destroy, however. Attempting to erase its existence would be like trying to erase a natural phenomena like a hurricane or a storm. You need something that can manipulate fate and nature. Something as powerful as the very world that we stand on," he spoke, casually continuing the conversation from before as he sparred with the others.

01c.png

"Communicating through fists... Hmph. How barbaric," Illya simply sighed dismissively, continuing to eat her meal.

@The Tactician @BarrenThin

Frank took the blows with almost no reaction. The man was clearly holding back. Returning the favor, Frank's own straight punch at their opponent's chest, side kick at his stomach and surprisingly nimble spinning front snap kick at the man's face, all launched in quick succession, were much kinder than they could be.

As for the conversation, he just listened.

@Verite
@The Tactician

"Does anyone have any real proof?", she asked. "It is elimination, yes, but we are not executing others in the hope of executing a killer. It is merely a vote and then a thorough investigation to find guilt or innocence. Why so hesitant, tough man?"

"Firstly, he keeps speaking of brains", Mari replied, "what better way to get them than by killing? That is a natural motive. And whether he is already dead or not, he would merely be investigated. If you care about him so much... if he is innocent, nothing will happen to him, and you will be completely assured of his innocence."

Mari then looked around at the others. "For those of you who have not voted, I urge you to vote, now. We can not all be innocent, so stop trying to defend the random suspects and hesitating. We only endanger the innocents more by our failure to act now."

@Melon @Mighty Roman @The Silver Paladin @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Hospes @Gummi Bunnies @everyone​

Oh boy...this girl was certainly something. "Well if he wanted brains...wouldn't the scalp be removed?" Kizaru looked down at Frank's lifeless corpse. "I guess he could've sucked his brain out with a straw inserted through the nose...but that seems like too much work. To be honest miss...he feels like a waste, both as a creature and as something to vote on...but I guess it's up to you if you wish to delay justice further..."

Kizaru just did a casual shrug. "I feel that it just paints you in a bad light...wont you look bad if the thing's innocent."

"The real answer to your question is that if he wanted brains so much, he would have already attempted to bite us as soon as he had a chance." Bee was getting a bit annoyed with this lady. "Have you ever watched a zombie horror movie? Those suckers instantly bite you as soon as you're in their reach! Though... That would mean that our fellow over here is probably just a smart cookie. Not to mention that we can only hear him say 'brains' which is probably the only fricking word the dude knows!" Even though Bee could probably guess what the zombie could say, she noticed that his speech was similar to what Puppycat could have produced. I mean, how the hell can Bee understand synchronized gibberish and not know "brains."

"Another thing, lady, is that you're contridac- contridec- er... contradicting?.. Yeah, contradicting. You're contradicting the situation. We believe that Stubbs is innocent, and you and a few select others believe that Barbarossa and Negative are innocent. If that's the case, then does it really matter who gets voted? Uh, no. I already voted, and I think that my gut is telling me that the zombie is innocent.

Or maybe I'm just hungry."

@Mari @Atomyk @Jeremi @TheSpringwoodSlasher @The Silver Paladin @Mighty Roman @Anyone else this is intense​

"Very well. Show me the passion behind your fists then! Show me why you fight, and what you fight for!" He exclaimed, dashing towards Minato first, thrusting his palm forward rather quickly at the young man's chest twice before stepping back to create space for himself. His movements were more like harsh pats rather than actual hits for the moment, whether so that he could warm up or so that he could more accurately gauge the level at which he was at. Same would go for Frank when Kouma would zip towards the old man, holding his arms up to protect his head and giving relatively soft elbow thrusts to his stomach, before doing the same as he did with Minato and dashing backwards, facing them.

"The TATARI will not be easy to destroy, however. Attempting to erase its existence would be like trying to erase a natural phenomena like a hurricane or a storm. You need something that can manipulate fate and nature. Something as powerful as the very world that we stand on," he spoke, casually continuing the conversation from before as he sparred with the others.

01c.png

"Communicating through fists... Hmph. How barbaric," Illya simply sighed dismissively, continuing to eat her meal.

OS_4agYtJlh5BidneygPtefTUfY-L178NOwMx3AALcA

"So if we want to stop TATARI," Minato pushed away the first palm by striking Kouma's wrist with his own palm before sliding the side of the second blow, "We have to be pretty strong, probably with some magic of our own? Well, I think me and Mister Tact can help there." As the man backed away from Frank, he charged at their opponent's side, aiming a kick at his side, "We've both got magic out the ass at our command!"

Percy silently and sneakily voted Abstain. He had almost hurt Annabeth during his outburst, and didn't want anyone else getting hurt.

@Verite

214160-stubbs_the_zombie_in_rebel_.jpg

Stubbs's hand balled up into a fist and another growl escaped his lips before he uncurled his hand and folded his arms.

"Brains. Braaaaaaains."(So that's the limit of your proof huh? I say brains all the damn time so I must have killed the guy and eaten his brains. Dunno if you're as blind as you are dense, dame but the guy's brains are still in his noggin. Would have been a nice mouth-mark on his cranium and through his skull if I wanted some brains. Which I don't. Least not from any of you.)

"Brains. Brains."(So at the end of the day, the only 'proof' you got against me is that I'm a shamblin corpse who looks like the back of a horse's ass. Not too convincing to say the least. But go right ahead and vote for me, lady. Maybe you'll be the next person thrown on the branch of a tree and I'll be getting punished for your screw-up.") The zombie then glanced over as that Ryner guy was apparently doing some weird stuff with his eyes.

"...Brains."( You mean besides my dashing good looks, my hat, my suit? Think it might just be between me smelling like roadkill or the fact that I say brains.) At Bee speaking up for him, he was kinda surprised by how much the girl seemed to know about zombies in general. But all of these guys seemed to come from different places. So maybe zombies were common place back in her home or somethin. She at least pinned him on the fact that he hadn't eaten anybody here despite his overwhelming desire to because that woulda pinned him as a traitor. Or at the very least got him annihilated on the spot. Getting sliced and diced didn't really hurt Stubbs but he didn't want to run into someone who could actually make him feel pain. If any of these guys could that was.

"Braaaains."(I'd say more but vocal chords seem to be set on 'brains' only. Not much I can do about that.) He'd say towards Bee while shooting her a thumbs-up for the help. Not all humans seemed that bad.Just the ones who had some kinda stick up their rear against the undead. That tall guy from before was kinda rude with the whole Stubbs being a waste thing. But eh, least he wasn't loud and proud about it.

@CCC Kouhai @Mari @Atomyk @DapperDogman @Jeremi

John just sat quietly, playing with his lighter. He was amused at all the ruckus.

Pyro-x-men-966065_480_272.jpg

"Just vote and be done with it. I'd vote but... there's this traitor card I have in my wallet that says I can't." He was giving them his recommendation. "I mean, the Japanese girl is right, you vote and you have a chance to take out another traitor. You don't vote, and you get zero chance to take out another traitor. And, it's not a death sentence, guys. I'm a freaking traitor, and I'm still here."

@everyone

Frank took the blows with almost no reaction. The man was clearly holding back. Returning the favor, Frank's own straight punch at their opponent's chest, side kick at his stomach and surprisingly nimble spinning front snap kick at the man's face, all launched in quick succession, were much kinder than they could be.

As for the conversation, he just listened.

@Verite
@The Tactician
OS_4agYtJlh5BidneygPtefTUfY-L178NOwMx3AALcA

"So if we want to stop TATARI," Minato pushed away the first palm by striking Kouma's wrist with his own palm before sliding the side of the second blow, "We have to be pretty strong, probably with some magic of our own? Well, I think me and Mister Tact can help there." As the man backed away from Frank, he charged at their opponent's side, aiming a kick at his side, "We've both got magic out the ass at our command!"
Kouma took the punch that Frank would throw, but protected himself from the kicks with his arms, though he did skid back ever so slightly. To be more specific, for all the muscle he had on him, he was actually a relatively short man compared to Frank. Kouma stood only at 5'7 and weighed no more than 176 pounds.

Still, that didn't mean he wasn't strong in his own right. Oh, no. Even without his supernatural powers, even while holding back his superhuman feats, he was still quite a force to be reckoned with.

"Careful, young man. Confidence can lead to downfall," Kishima would reply to Minato whilst blocking Minato's kick, pushing his leg back down into the ground as he would be temporarily forced onto the defensive for the moment, though he was always waiting for an opportunity to present itself, "Though it may prove to be more difficult than it sounds, you must find the one who can summon the Crimson Moon," he explained calmly, holding his arms in front of him defensively, "The White Princess of the True Ancestors. Her name is Arcueid Brunestud. She is the only one who can summon the Crimson Moon from a thousand years in the future and cause it to appear when she pleases. It is the moon that causes a vampiric entity like Wallachia to become grounded in reality as an individual like anything else. And like any individual, he can be defeated in that state," the man explained.

Kouma took the punch that Frank would throw, but protected himself from the kicks with his arms, though he did skid back ever so slightly. To be more specific, for all the muscle he had on him, he was actually a relatively short man compared to Frank. Kouma stood only at 5'7 and weighed no more than 176 pounds.

Still, that didn't mean he wasn't strong in his own right. Oh, no. Even without his supernatural powers, even while holding back his superhuman feats, he was still quite a force to be reckoned with.

"Careful, young man. Confidence can lead to downfall," Kishima would reply to Minato whilst blocking Minato's kick, pushing his leg back down into the ground as he would be temporarily forced onto the defensive for the moment, though he was always waiting for an opportunity to present itself, "Though it may prove to be more difficult than it sounds, you must find the one who can summon the Crimson Moon," he explained calmly, holding his arms in front of him defensively, "The White Princess of the True Ancestors. Her name is Arcueid Brunestud. She is the only one who can summon the Crimson Moon from a thousand years in the future and cause it to appear when she pleases. It is the moon that causes a vampiric entity like Wallachia to become grounded in reality as an individual like anything else. And like any individual, he can be defeated in that state," the man explained.

Arcueid. Frank would remember that name. Still remaining silent, Frank arched a knife hand at the point below the man's ear while he spoke to Minato. A quick knock-out on normal people, if successful.

@Verite
@The Tactician

Chapter 3
"The World is Tumbling Down"

Continued from here.

The Story So Far
With the untimely murder of Frank Castle, people had been left to investigate his death and attempt to ascertain who the culprit was. Though the vote came close to becoming pinned on Satsuki Kiryuuin, an unprecedented shift in opinion had caused the public vote to be ultimately cast onto Mister Negative, and for some reason, Hector Barbossa.

Meanwhile, within the afterlife, after doing away with Shizuri Mugino, Minato Arisato, Robin Tact, and Illyasviel von Einzbern would manage to escape the strange place called Academy City shortly after helping young Shiage Hamazura locate his sick girlfriend, Rikou Takitsubo. Escaping the place by jet, it wouldn't be long unfortunately until their jet would be shot down by unknown forces. When they would come to, they would find themselves in a strange room alongside Frank, captured by a young man calling himself Teitoku Kakine, who was under orders from the boss, "Crowley," to keep them alive and under custody.

Shortly after Kakine would depart, a strange man would suddenly appear and save them. A man claiming to be, in short, the spirit of a man named Kouma Kishima. Leading them away from the site of their capture and into a camp in the forest they would find themselves in, "Kouma Kishima" would treat them to a meal, explaining that his existence is linked to a strange phenomena called the TATARI.

With the votes landing on Negative and Barbossa in a twist of fate, it seemed that the investigation was over for all intents and purposes. Calming herself down to the best of her ability, Rin would get up and approach the two of them, clearing her throat as though she were about to speak.

02a.png

"R-Right... Well, if we're all done. I may as well do the spell and confirm to see if--" She began to speak, before something would interrupt her.

Footsteps.

Foreign footsteps from someone she did not recognize. Footsteps from someone Archer did not recognize. Footsteps from someone none of you recognized.

And yet, when you saw him, you could guess just who he was supposed to be from his air of haughtiness alone. The strange aura that flowed around him like he was all that.

It couldn't be anyone other than Fiamma of the Right himself, the mastermind of the Murder Game who had shown himself to all of you.

The man stood at the front of the stairs that led into the courtyard, facing you all with a deceivingly benign smile.

"Oh. You all must be the Survivors. A fitting title, but it will not remain so for much longer," he spoke calmly, as though he had this all in the bag already.

image.png

"You... But how? How have you--?" Kotomine spoke in a grave manner, before being interrupted just as abruptly as Rin was earlier.

"Silence. You have outlived your usefulness, old man," Fiamma of the Right spoke with a strange edge, but before the priest could reply, the man would shoot a beam of light at him, knocking Kotomine back and sending his body crashing through the Church's walls with a resounding boom. Sean Grant and Edipsu were also caught in the blast, their bodies following Kotomine's and crashing through the wall as well. It seemed unlikely that any of them could have survived that kind of attack.

"There, what a bothersome old man. And for the rest of you..."

"What do you hope to do? You are severely outnumbered and outgunned, fiend. If anything, we should be the ones intimidating you into submission."

"Should, but that's not the case now, is it?" The young man shrugged, sticking out his right arm towards everyone, "In any case, "outgunned" is wrong. I have enough power to wipe every single one of you out with a single thought, as well as this very city if I so desired. Allow me to demonstrate."

CVe91yT.jpg

"By the power of the Right Hand of the Crimson Moon... I will make you all disappear!"

And with that, suddenly, your vision would go completely white before any of you could possibly react.

- - -

qe4ltFs.png

When you would all come to, you would find yourself... in a strange place.

Your surroundings looked quite different to say the least. Not only was it suddenly daytime, but... just everything seemed off. You couldn't really describe it, but somehow, it felt as though you were in some sort of... artificial reality. Like a virtual reality. A computer program. A digital world, to say the least.

16b.png

"Tch... what the hell? Where are we?" Rin questioned, cautious about her move. This place didn't exactly feel safe either. You could all just feel something behind the scenes watching you. Not a comforting feeling. "Damn. Kirei's out for the count, and it doesn't look like Archer's with me for some reason. So much for defense for my sake... though I guess I'm safe since I'm not an actual participant of this game."

Lucky her.

"Well, in any case, we don't have time to be awestruck by wherever we are. Just gotta gather our bearings and explore this place. I'll stay back and take a look at the... scary pirate and Chinese gangster."

Okay, maybe she wasn't so lucky.

Anyway, once you recover, where should you wander off to?

Academy

Arena

Core

Tag me and @Jeremi for the Arena, tag me for the Academy, and tag @TheSpringwoodSlasher for the Core. Tag @OrlandoBloomers for... I dunno, general things.

~CAST LIST~
@Bomb as Ethel and Karin (Fairy Fencer F)
@Gibbons as Gunha Sogiita (Raildex)
@C.T. as Ryuuko Matoi (Kill la Kill)
@The Silver Paladin as Percy Jackson and Annabeth Chase (Percy Jackson)
@Hospes as Reece "Annabel" Duchannes and Ryan Duchannes (Caster Chronicles)
@TheSpringwoodSlasher as Edward "Stubbs" Stubblefield (Stubbs the Zombie in Rebel Without A Pulse)
@DapperDogman as Ryner Lute (Legend of the Legendary Heroes)
@Gummi Bunnies as Erika Furudo and Battler Ushiromiya (Umineko no Naku Kori Ni)
@CrunchyCHEEZIT as Deoxys (Pokemon)
@Crimson Spartan as Lon'qu and Donny (Fire Emblem)
@Krieg as Maxine Caulfield (Life Is Strange)
@Schnee Corp Lawyer as Cole (Dragon Age)
@Kaykay as Saiai Kinuhata (Raildex)
@Gen. Gwazi Senpai as Gilgamesh (Type-Moon)
@Jeremi as Borsalino "Kizaru" (One Piece)
@Archwar as Jason (OC)
@The Man Without Fear as Daredevil and Elektra (Marvel Comics)
@Mari as Mari Kurihara (Prison School)
@Nater Taters as Kirby (Kirby)
@El Tigre! as Satsuki Kiryuuin (Kill la Kill)
@Klutzy Ninja Kitty as Eve (Black Cat) and Ilona (OC)
@CCC Kouhai as Bee (Bee and PuppyCat)
@york as Cinder Fall (RWBY)
@Josh M as Silk (Marvel Comics)
@Thuro The Assassin Potato as Cameron Phillips (Terminator) and Raiden (Metal Gear)
@Saint Guillotine as Furiosa (Mad Max)
@Atomyk as Mikoto Misaka (Raildex) and Sans the Skeleton (Undertale)
@coralprime as Papyrus the Skeleton (Undertale)
@OrlandoBloomers as Celty Sturluson (Durarara!!)

The Dead
@Verite as Illyasviel von Einzbern - DIED! INNOCENT! DEFEATED!
@Shattered♦Secrets™ as Ermac - DIED! INNOCENT! GUNNED DOWN!
@The Tactician as Robin Tact and Minato Arisato - MURDERED! INNOCENT! BURNED TO A CRISP!
@BarrenThin as Frank Castle - MURDERED! INNOCENT! SKEWERED!
@ShiroKiyoshi as Sean Grant and Edispu - DIED! INNOCENT! BLASTED!

The Voted
@Wedge Antilles as Pyro - TRAITOR!
@Mighty Roman as Hector Barbossa and Mister Negative - UNKNOWN!

Last edited:
"What I seek is thunder, Izu-"
Before he could finish his chant, the male had managed to get through a massive monologue and somehow still teleported everyone before he could react, odd

He chalked it up to divine intervention of some sort, must have been

"Make me disappear...what a joke" Ryner murmurs as he mills about quietly
"If only someone had killed him, maybe I could go home right about now..."

@Everyone interested in what I have to say
#No-one

"Well, guess we have to go on with wherever this is," Erika mumbled as she headed towards the Core,"Battler-san, are you going to tag along with me?"

"Yeah... coming," Battler figured he would go with Erika to be sure she wouldn't cause another scene like earlier. Dusting off his gamemaster's cape, he followed the detective without much else to say.

@TheSpringwoodSlasher @Core peeps​

@Mighty Roman

Facing Mister Negative and Barbossa, Rin would approach them uneasily.

"Well... if you don't mind, I'll be performing the spell that'll confirm whether or not you're the one who... killed Frank, or at the very least, a Traitor," she spoke, hesitating a bit when having to mention Frank's death, but recovering nonetheless, "Just don't hurt me. If nothing else, that'll put you at the top of the suspicion list," she spoke, before sticking out her arm and performing the incantation.

15b_b.png

"Nicht einmal die Mühe zu versuchen, diese in einen Übersetzer setzen," she recited in German, and with that, your vision would suddenly go white for a moment.

When you would come to, you would find yourself in a rather... peculiar location.

41-F15-13b-082.jpg

It looked like some sort of strange dojo. But it was not just any dojo. It was a Tiger Dojo.

"WELCOME TO THE TIGER DOJO, MAGGOTS!" A strange female voice would suddenly screech, as though she were attempting to imitate a military drill sergeant that one would see in a movie or so.

And then she would appear.

01a.png

"YOU'RE IN THE TIGER DOJO NOW, Y'HEAR? WE'RE GONNA SHAPE YOU UP INTO REAL MEN!" She roared, before suddenly breaking into a cough, as though the loud voice hurt her throat a little, which it kinda did. After clearing her throat, she would continue speaking, albeit this time in a more normal manner.

"Anyway... within this dojo, you may refer to me as Fujimura-dono, or Fuji-dono. Or Sensei. Whichever you prefer," she said, calming down a bit, "Before we start, do you understand why you are here, you two?"

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: BarrenThin
It wasn't long after Ilona had dropped off to sleep that Eve gave in and decided to join her. Because little lolis need their sleep, right? So, they ended up sleeping for a whole chapter for quite some time. By the time they had awakened they found themselves to be in the strange, new location. Ilona rocked back on her heels as she glanced around, unsure what to do next. "By the gods, we've moved again. Now what?" she asked aloud to nobody in particular.

While Ilona normally detested moving, and her strange power that caused her to shift between worlds against her will, the princess most certainly would've loved to go back to the way things were before. At least, when she was teleported off into random locations, she hadn't been in a murder game before.

tumblr_inline_nl2h80gFbP1r3leyb.png

"Uncertain," the other blonde girl replied to Ilona, glancing around at their surroundings with hesitance and a pair of crimson eyes that showed intelligence beyond her years. "Maybe we should explore the new area. Perhaps the academy? We're younger, we'd fit in well there."

gfldPHn.png

The cheery blonde princess perked up, a smile crossing her lips for the first time in quite a while. "Ah, I've always been interested in attending an academy! Sadly, as a princess, I was required to be educated at home in my castle. This may be an interesting experience." She rubbed the back of her head for a moment. "This may be a murder game, and we may be in danger, but it wouldn't hurt for us to try and make the best of it, I suppose. It isn't as if we're going anywhere, and I do hope to see Sir Minato again."

Eve nodded quietly. "Yes, we may not be going anywhere. Unless we end up as targets. One traitor was caught, but others are still out there. We must be vigilant."

Ilona chuckled. "You're so serious! You remind me of mother. Try to lighten up. Let us go and visit this academy."

The bioweapon girl nodded again. "Yes, to the academy."

@Verite @Anybody going to the academy o.o

Woo, I'm finally back in the game. ;D

When the Group was teleported from where they were to the School Gilgamesh... yawned? Yea, he was yawning at the situation. He then stretched his arms out as he stated "Looks like Kirei took a Tumble. Ah well, I'll see him again sooner or later". This was the guy whose been manipulating the Holy Grail Wars, faked death before and has a Murder Game Veteran... who had mentioned Frank dying before also. All this stood to reason that Kirei was either alive, or was simply suffering a temporary death.

Regardless, now was time to focus on their new location, not what just happened. He took a look at his surroundings before wandering over to his usual crew and nonchalantly asking "So, now that we're at yet another unfamiliar location are there any suggestions as to where to go next? I don't really care where, School's are rather dull. But we must have been sent to this one for a reason".

@Hospes @Crimson Spartan @Thuro The Assassin Potato @Anyone Else unsure​

This little comment also seemed to be upbringing to the little blonde. At least, in some sense; she still wasn't feeling too cheerful, but she was most certainly encouraged, and tried to keep her chin up because of this. The last thing she wanted was to upset Minato or Frank- or any of her friends, at that -, so she at least pushed herself a little harder to keep higher spirits. Not to mention, because she didn't understand the 'Blue Truth' system, the little girl felt even more reassured by Erika's declaration that the the deceased would return, and that they'd be able to stop the killings. "Yeah! It can't be so hard to stop them.. Right?" she asked, a little more cheer in her tone.

And there was even more encouragement. "I knew they'd come back for us," she commented, seeming rather faithful in the belief that they'd all return. Maybe it was stupid or naive to feel that way, but the girl had more faith in people than was healthy.

Happy to see that Kinuhata accepted her cape, Ryan only shrugged when the other child asked what she was to do with it. "I don't know.. Whatever you'd like. I just want you to have it," she explained with a small smile.

@Kaykay @Gummi Bunnies @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Church​
"Hmm, I see," she replied, throwing it around her shoulders. And then suddenly they were somewhere else.
Chapter 3

Continued from here.

The Story So Far
With the untimely murder of Frank Castle, people had been left to investigate his death and attempt to ascertain who the culprit was. Though the vote came close to becoming pinned on Satsuki Kiryuuin, an unprecedented shift in opinion had caused the public vote to be ultimately cast onto Mister Negative, and for some reason, Hector Barbossa.

Meanwhile, within the afterlife, after doing away with Shizuri Mugino, Minato Arisato, Robin Tact, and Illyasviel von Einzbern would manage to escape the strange place called Academy City shortly after helping young Shiage Hamazura locate his sick girlfriend, Rikou Takitsubo. Escaping the place by jet, it wouldn't be long unfortunately until their jet would be shot down by unknown forces. When they would come to, they would find themselves in a strange room alongside Frank, captured by a young man calling himself Teitoku Kakine, who was under orders from the boss, "Crowley," to keep them alive and under custody.

Shortly after Kakine would depart, a strange man would suddenly appear and save them. A man claiming to be, in short, the spirit of a man named Kouma Kishima. Leading them away from the site of their capture and into a camp in the forest they would find themselves in, "Kouma Kishima" would treat them to a meal, explaining that his existence is linked to a strange phenomena called the TATARI.

With the votes landing on Negative and Barbossa in a twist of fate, it seemed that the investigation was over for all intents and purposes. Calming herself down to the best of her ability, Rin would get up and approach the two of them, clearing her throat as though she were about to speak.

06b.png

"R-Right... Well, if we're all done. I may as well do the spell and confirm to see if--" She began to speak, before something would interrupt her.

Footsteps.

Foreign footsteps from someone she did not recognize. Footsteps from someone Archer did not recognize. Footsteps from someone none of you recognized.

And yet, when you saw him, you could guess just who he was supposed to be from his air of haughtiness alone. The strange aura that flowed around him like he was all that.

It couldn't be anyone other than Fiamma of the Right himself, the mastermind of the Murder Game who had shown himself to all of you.

The man stood at the front of the stairs that led into the courtyard, facing you all with a deceivingly benign smile.

"Oh. You all must be the Survivors. A fitting title, but it will not remain so for much longer," he spoke calmly, as though he had this all in the bag already.

01cp.png

"You... But how? How have you--?" Kotomine spoke in a grave manner, before being interrupted just as abruptly as Rin was earlier.

"Silence. You have outlived your usefulness, old man," Fiamma of the Right spoke with a strange edge, but before the priest could reply, the man would shoot a beam of light at him, knocking Kotomine back and sending his body crashing through the Church's walls with a resounding boom. Sean Grant and Edipsu were also caught in the blast, their bodies following Kotomine's and crashing through the wall as well. It seemed unlikely that any of them could have survived that kind of attack.

03b.png

"What do you hope to do? You are severely outnumbered and outgunned, fiend. If anything, we should be the ones intimidating you into submission."

"Should, but that's not the case now, is it?" The young man shrugged, sticking out his right arm towards everyone, "In any case, "outgunned" is wrong. I have enough power to wipe every single one of you out with a single thought, as well as this very city if I so desired. Allow me to demonstrate."

CVe91yT.jpg

"By the power of the Right Hand of the Crimson Moon... I will make you all disappear!"

And with that, suddenly, your vision would go completely white before any of you could possibly react.

- - -

qe4ltFs.png

Your surroundings looked quite different to say the least. Not only was it suddenly daytime, but... just everything seemed off. You couldn't really describe it, but somehow, it felt as though you were in some sort of... artificial reality. Like a virtual reality. A computer program. A digital world, to say the least.

16du.png

"Tch... what the hell? Where are we?" Rin questioned, cautious about her move. This place didn't exactly feel safe either. You could all just feel something behind the scenes watching you. Not a comforting feeling. "Damn. Kirei's out for the count, and it doesn't look like Archer's with me for some reason. So much for defense for my sake... though I guess I'm safe since I'm not an actual participant of this game."

Lucky her.

"Well, in any case, we don't have time to be awestruck by wherever we are. Just gotta gather our bearings and explore this place. I'll stay back and take a look at the... scary pirate and Chinese gangster."

Academy

Arena

Core

Tag me and @Jeremi for the Arena, tag me for the Academy, and tag @TheSpringwoodSlasher for the Core. Tag @OrlandoBloomers for... I dunno, general things.

~CAST LIST~
@TheSpringwoodSlasher as Edward "Stubbs" Stubblefield (Stubbs the Zombie in Rebel Without A Pulse)
@Archwar as Jason (OC)
@Thuro The Assassin Potato as Cameron Phillips (Terminator) and Raiden (Metal Gear)

The Dead
@The Tactician as Robin Tact and Minato Arisato - MURDERED! INNOCENT! BURNED TO A CRISP!

The Voted
Being unfamiliar with the area, Kinuhata decided to take a look around and went to the Academy.

She pretty much just assumed Ryan would follow her at this point.

Last edited:
Chapter 3

Continued from here.

The Story So Far

06b.png

Footsteps.

01cp.png

03b.png

CVe91yT.jpg

- - -

qe4ltFs.png

16du.png

Lucky her.

Academy

Arena

Core

~CAST LIST~
@Archwar as Jason (OC)

The Dead

The Voted
"W-Well.....That happened...."

"...."

Both Lon'qu and Donny looked at each other as they started to look around at everyone else looking to see if everyone was present.
When the Group was teleported from where they were to the School Gilgamesh... yawned? Yea, he was yawning at the situation. He then stretched his arms out as he stated "Looks like Kirei took a Tumble. Ah well, I'll see him again sooner or later". This was the guy whose been manipulating the Holy Grail Wars, faked death before and has a Murder Game Veteran... who had mentioned Frank dying before also. All this stood to reason that Kirei was either alive, or was simply suffering a temporary death.

Regardless, now was time to focus on their new location, not what just happened. He took a look at his surroundings before wandering over to his usual crew and nonchalantly asking "So, now that we're at yet another unfamiliar location are there any suggestions as to where to go next? I don't really care where, School's are rather dull. But we must have been sent to this one for a reason".

@Hospes @Crimson Spartan @Thuro The Assassin Potato @Anyone Else unsure​
"....."

"What 'bout that Core place? There's gots to be somethin' 'round here that'll help us out. I dunno 'bout you guys but either that or the Academy would be the best place to start...." Donny suggested thinking over it.

Lon'qu however was still nonchalantly glancing around at everyone at least hoping to confirm a certain two people were alright.

@Hospes @Gen. Gwazi Senpai @Thuro The Assassin Potato @TheSpringwoodSlasher

Last edited:
Chapter 3

Continued from here.

The Story So Far

06b.png

Footsteps.

01cp.png

03b.png

CVe91yT.jpg

- - -

qe4ltFs.png

16du.png

Lucky her.

Academy

Arena

Core

~CAST LIST~
@Archwar as Jason (OC)

The Dead

The Voted
Cinder Fall
@Verite @Others Heading Towards Academy
tumblr_inline_neegbnlwdb1sk47ji.png

Cinder stood defiantly as a strange man spoke out, threatening them; her hand twitched as she prepared to show her defiance, but... Suddenly she froze seeing the immense power he had, Kotomine had been flung into the building like he was a ragdoll, along with two others, whom she was not so certain have survived their impact. As the strange young man continued to speak, Cinder trembled with anger, not because he just took at least two lives, but, because there was someone clearly superior to her... Cinder refused to accept such a prospect! A defiant look crossed her face as she tried again to resist this somehow, but, found herself... Unable to? What the hell was stopping her? Fear? Well, not exactly, but, somewhere deep down she knew she was outmatched, even if it was only for the moment really... Her vision suddenly blurred for a moment before she found herself in a strange place, one that seemed to be synthesized, or, in lamens terms, a place that didn't feel quite as real as one would expect; wherever they were, Cinder was still fuming, not at anyone in particular, just, a little "ruffled" as one would say... In no mood to fight at the moment, mostly because she was half certain she'd blow a crater where the arena was, she decided to head to the Academy, in hopes that some good old fashioned information, or, whatever there was to do there would help her "simmer down" a little.​

Chapter 3

Continued from here.

The Story So Far

06b.png

Footsteps.

01cp.png

03b.png

CVe91yT.jpg

- - -

qe4ltFs.png

16du.png

Lucky her.

Academy

Arena

Core

~CAST LIST~
@Archwar as Jason (OC)

The Dead

The Voted

That was weird, John thought. Looking at the options available, it was an easy choice for John Allerdyce. He spent most of his recent life in an Academy or sorts, so it ruled out one third of the options. The core... sounded like something that someone with power over fire wouldn't want to be caught in.

Pyro_x2.jpg

"I'll be heading to the Arena," he said out loud. "Not that I really care where any of you are going to." Actually he did care, but in ways opposite of what one would normally think, especially given his situation and reputation.

@Verite @Jeremi @arena

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Mari
Status
Not open for further replies.