Status
Not open for further replies.

Deoxys gently opened the doors of the church via telekinesis-- the doors slowly opening to reveal two familiar humans-- subject Kinuhata and subject Ryan. A quick memory recap, Deoxys recalled Kinuhata being the humanoid to actually awaken Deoxys-- her interest in its core was both helpful and something to be wary of in case she ever decides to claim it. Subject Ryan was the juvenile humanoid from the courtyard-- one of the few humans so far to show friendliness and social interaction with Deoxys so far.

A foolish, yet interesting response. Deoxys hovered about the church, speaking as it looked around. At this point it was unaware of Erika pursuing behind it; "Greetings. The beings outside are currently trying to discern who terminated subject Frank Castle-- with little progress so far. They had already assumed it was myself-- ignorant as ever." The alien suddenly halted, turning its head to Kinuhata and Ryan. "Do either of you suspect anyone?"

It was at this time Deoxys identified Erika in the room as well. "Greetings, subject Erika." it said, without looking at her.

@Hospes @Gummi Bunnies @Kaykay
tumblr_inline_n6tzueYpbL1ql8ac4.png

The detective only gave a subtle "hello" to Deoxys, it seems as if she were more interested on what the two girls had to say.

Well, it appeared that Ryan was in too much of a funk to even notice Deoxys or Erika's entrance. Hopefully, her lack of notation of this wouldn't be any trouble.

What did seem to breach the child's little funk of sadness was Kinuhata's confirmation that she wouldn't die. Those particular words seemed to cheer the girl up at least a little, and she seemed to have been reassured by them. "Good," she chimed, a faint smile shining through. The last thing Ryan wanted was to lose another friend.. Hell, or to lose anyone, at that; whether she'd met them yet or not. It made her feel so... Helpless, that she hadn't been able to heal these people before. That she hadn't been able to save them with her abilities.

Luckily, before she could become too enveloped in that train of thought, Kinuhata poked her and made a request, snapping the blonde right out of it. She seemed to brighten up a bit more, giving an enthusiastic nod. "Of course I will," she declared. It seemed that Kinuhata's theory was right; having something that she could do to be helpful seemed to cheer Ryan up. "But.. Can you do me a favor, too..?" she asked.

And there was another reminder that Frank was dead. The girl's smile faltered, fading away a good bit. "Oh.. Well, I know you wouldn't do it," she stated, but her enthusiasm she'd shown moments ago seemed to have diminished. Then again, though, Ryan trusted everyone; so her confident declaration didn't mean too much.

When asked if she suspected anyone, Ryan could only shrug and shift her weight slightly. "I don't know.. Nobody here seems mean enough to be able to do this.."

@Kaykay @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Gummi Bunnies @Church​
Deoxys would notice the expression of Ryan suddenly falter as it mentioned the termination of Frank Castle. Her emotion had indeed changed as well-- oh, wait. Frank Castle was her parental figure and was now deceased. The alien initially tried to dismiss her face-- it was a superior lifeform that had little cares for the feelings of juvenile children! It looked away for a moment, trying to focus on a random book, acting as if it was busy.

Then it looked back. Her face conveyed her emotions more than any telepathic reading could.

The pokemon finally faltered, bowing its head to Ryan. "I...apologize for that remark. It was uncalled for. I would never have termina-- I would have never have done any act like that to subjec-- Frank. Anything like that to Frank Castle, yes. But there are malici-- No, wait.." Deoxys shook its head, unable to articulate such a simple thought in such a simple way. It helplessly looked at Kinuhata before silencing itself.

@Hospes @Kaykay @Gummi Bunnies
latest

Erika kept silent, probably waiting for Kinuhata to speak before she would have anything to contribute to this. Just what Erika had to contribute to them, it was unclear on what that was, but she didn't have that condescending grin on her face, so it shouldn't be anything bad... right?

@CrunchyCHEEZIT @Kaykay @Hospes

tumblr_inline_mydxaiemzU1qg734k.png

"I'll just call you Mister Ki," Minato declared with a low tone. It seemed Kishima had a past he did not wish to discuss, and his name was an uncomfortable reminder of it. He wasn't going to pry or make the man uncomfortable if he could avoid it. It just wouldn't be right to bother their savior with bothersome questions.

As they sat down under the burnt trees and around the fire, he shook his head, "Not much of an idea, really... Though I think they're led by someone named Fiamma. They've also got these people called Espers or something helping them out."

@BarrenThin @Verite
"I think the group they're from is called SCHOOL... their boss, Kakine, mentioned it." Frank then looked at Minato. "... Then we're in the world Fianma is from? I can confirm he's behind the games, and probably our capture."

@Verite
@The Tactician
"Fiamma... SCHOOL..." Kishima repeated to himself, thinking about it briefly, before simply offering a shrug in response, "I am sorry, but I do not recognize anything related to those names from this... world," he spoke, poking at the food some more with a branch, "Of course, who knows the true extent of my knowledge? I am simply but a ghost, and in more ways than one..." Kouma said somewhat cryptically, before clearing his throat.

"In any case, the food is ready. You must be starving," he said, making shish-kabobs from the available meat and removing them from the campfire.

@BarrenThin @The Tactician

Well, it appeared that Ryan was in too much of a funk to even notice Deoxys or Erika's entrance. Hopefully, her lack of notation of this wouldn't be any trouble.

What did seem to breach the child's little funk of sadness was Kinuhata's confirmation that she wouldn't die. Those particular words seemed to cheer the girl up at least a little, and she seemed to have been reassured by them. "Good," she chimed, a faint smile shining through. The last thing Ryan wanted was to lose another friend.. Hell, or to lose anyone, at that; whether she'd met them yet or not. It made her feel so... Helpless, that she hadn't been able to heal these people before. That she hadn't been able to save them with her abilities.

Luckily, before she could become too enveloped in that train of thought, Kinuhata poked her and made a request, snapping the blonde right out of it. She seemed to brighten up a bit more, giving an enthusiastic nod. "Of course I will," she declared. It seemed that Kinuhata's theory was right; having something that she could do to be helpful seemed to cheer Ryan up. "But.. Can you do me a favor, too..?" she asked.

And there was another reminder that Frank was dead. The girl's smile faltered, fading away a good bit. "Oh.. Well, I know you wouldn't do it," she stated, but her enthusiasm she'd shown moments ago seemed to have diminished. Then again, though, Ryan trusted everyone; so her confident declaration didn't mean too much.

When asked if she suspected anyone, Ryan could only shrug and shift her weight slightly. "I don't know.. Nobody here seems mean enough to be able to do this.."

@Kaykay @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Gummi Bunnies @Church​
"Sure," she answered Ryan before Deoxys decided to speak up. And kind of make a mess, of both Ryan's mood and itself.​
Deoxys would notice the expression of Ryan suddenly falter as it mentioned the termination of Frank Castle. Her emotion had indeed changed as well-- oh, wait. Frank Castle was her parental figure and was now deceased. The alien initially tried to dismiss her face-- it was a superior lifeform that had little cares for the feelings of juvenile children! It looked away for a moment, trying to focus on a random book, acting as if it was busy.

Then it looked back. Her face conveyed her emotions more than any telepathic reading could.

The pokemon finally faltered, bowing its head to Ryan. "I...apologize for that remark. It was uncalled for. I would never have termina-- I would have never have done any act like that to subjec-- Frank. Anything like that to Frank Castle, yes. But there are malici-- No, wait.." Deoxys shook its head, unable to articulate such a simple thought in such a simple way. It helplessly looked at Kinuhata before silencing itself.

Unfortunately, Kinuhata wasn't the most articulate person herself. Though it was more of a result of not really trying than not actually understanding humans like Deoxys. "Ahem," she cleared her throat, as if preparing to say something important.

...How the hell do I fix this.

"Super pervert tentacle monster he may be, but he's too super busy to hurt people," she said, though there was no real guarantee of that. "But like before, we gotta super find the people who aren't so super busy, or more people get super hurt. Got it?" With that said she sighed, before slumping a bit.

"I just voted for that Satsuki person, since super strength and flying super fit what was outside."

@Hospes @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Gummi Bunnies

"Fiamma... SCHOOL..." Kishima repeated to himself, thinking about it briefly, before simply offering a shrug in response, "I am sorry, but I do not recognize anything related to those names from this... world," he spoke, poking at the food some more with a branch, "Of course, who knows the true extent of my knowledge? I am simply but a ghost, and in more ways than one..." Kouma said somewhat cryptically, before clearing his throat.

"In any case, the food is ready. You must be starving," he said, making shish-kabobs from the available meat and removing them from the campfire.

tumblr_inline_navtwqs2iO1sfvecc.jpg

Robin quietly took one of the sticks of meat with only a "thank you" showing he was capable of speech. It seemed that he wished to eat in silence while he considered what their next move should be.

_jDbAK7HwVh78TSwH2tuGKHbTZr1futE3BvcnuuP6aA

"A ghost, huh...?" Minato took one of the shish-kabobs and took a bite of one of the pieces of meat. Not too chewy, but not falling apart completely. Their host was a good cook along with a great warrior, "So you're some sort of spirit? You seem pretty solid to me, and you act more concrete than a lot of people I've met... A lot wouldn't just help a bunch of strangers like us." For some reason, he could feel a strange connection with Kishima, as if a social link was forming between them. Perhaps it was the fact that he apparently was dead just as Minato once was, a spirit with some connection to the world.

As he continued to take small bites of the meat, curiosity drove him to eye the man, "Would you... Tell us more of yourself, Mister Ki?"

@BarrenThin @Verite

Sans nodded intently along with Stubbs' rant. Couldn't say he blamed the guy.

2Rc9a2H.jpg

y'know, i'm not surprised to see a human prejudiced against a monster.

TCObrgQ.jpg

my pal may smell bad, but that doesn't mean he's much of a killer. he's probably just as harmless as my bro.

@Mari @Mighty Roman @The Silver Paladin @TheSpringwoodSlasher

2Rc9a2H.jpg

TCObrgQ.jpg

my pal may smell bad, but that doesn't mean he's much of a killer. he's probably just as harmless as my bro.

"I said he couldn't have done it due to the fact he would have lost an arm or something, but they just won't believe me because I don't have any other suspects." Annabeth said. "I can't think straight right now! And we don't trust monsters, considering the relationship they have with us demigods."

@TheSpringwoodSlasher

"I said he couldn't have done it due to the fact he would have lost an arm or something, but they just won't believe me because I don't have any other suspects." Annabeth said. "I can't think straight right now! And we don't trust monsters, considering the relationship they have with us demigods."

@TheSpringwoodSlasher

djltDgq.jpg

if i said i don't trust humans, how would that make you feel?

@The Silver Paladin

Gunha decided to vote for Deoxys. Cause flight+strong psychic powers = few footprints and an impaled man.
Could Deoxys actually leave footprints? Maybe not, but it had legs so close enough.

Sans seemed to have expected that answer, in any case.

wOG3gQD.jpg

i wonder why.

7Gf3TGQ.jpg

well, we all just need to sit down and enjoy a good meal together. work out our differences. hash it out...

pYWWBX7.jpg

... and not vote for who is obviously innocent. i guess it's not like i heard there are other suspects being thrown around or anything. nope, none at all.

... i have no ears, remember?

"I know I haven't been helping as much, but I highly doubt the zombie could have killed that muscle-y man." Bee stood close to the skeleton and the zombie, shaking her head towards the votes that were being made. "If anything, I have a hunch that this zombie is innocent. So I'm going to break the tie and vote for Negative and Barbossa."

@Verite @Atomyk @TheSpringwoodSlasher @all yall​

• Thank You
Reactions: Chewy Rabbits

The apology didn't seem to.. Surprise, Ryan, in any case. So it seemed that the young girl still didn't see Deoxys as a cold and remorseless alien, like the others seemed to. Even the way Deoxys repeatedly cut itself off to try to phrase things more kindly didn't seem to particularly faze the girl. Rather, she only offered the Pokemon a weak smile. "It's alright.. I understand what you're saying," she assured, making an effort to appear less sorrowful. "..You don't have to apologize, though. It's okay, 'cause Mina and Franky are going to come back for us... Right, Kinu?" Well.. That was a lot of faith to invest in a few dead guys. But then again, Minato had managed to call them, so he had to be okay... Right? "And I bet that Robin guy will, too!"
"Sure," she answered Ryan before Deoxys decided to speak up. And kind of make a mess, of both Ryan's mood and itself.​

The girl looked to her friend again, not hesitating in the slightest. Rather, she moved to undo her cape.. Before offering it to her friend. "..Can you take this? I want you to have it. Just in case anything happens to me."
Unfortunately, Kinuhata wasn't the most articulate person herself. Though it was more of a result of not really trying than not actually understanding humans like Deoxys. "Ahem," she cleared her throat, as if preparing to say something important.

...How the hell do I fix this.

"Super pervert tentacle monster he may be, but he's too super busy to hurt people," she said, though there was no real guarantee of that. "But like before, we gotta super find the people who aren't so super busy, or more people get super hurt. Got it?" With that said she sighed, before slumping a bit.

"I just voted for that Satsuki person, since super strength and flying super fit what was outside."

@Hospes @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Gummi Bunnies

This confirmation didn't seem to do much, as it appeared that Ryan was already confident that Deoxys was innocent.

@Kaykay @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Gummi Bunnies

The apology didn't seem to.. Surprise, Ryan, in any case. So it seemed that the young girl still didn't see Deoxys as a cold and remorseless alien, like the others seemed to. Even the way Deoxys repeatedly cut itself off to try to phrase things more kindly didn't seem to particularly faze the girl. Rather, she only offered the Pokemon a weak smile. "It's alright.. I understand what you're saying," she assured, making an effort to appear less sorrowful. "..You don't have to apologize, though. It's okay, 'cause Mina and Franky are going to come back for us... Right, Kinu?" Well.. That was a lot of faith to invest in a few dead guys. But then again, Minato had managed to call them, so he had to be okay... Right? "And I bet that Robin guy will, too!"

The girl looked to her friend again, not hesitating in the slightest. Rather, she moved to undo her cape.. Before offering it to her friend. "..Can you take this? I want you to have it. Just in case anything happens to me."

This confirmation didn't seem to do much, as it appeared that Ryan was already confident that Deoxys was innocent.

@Kaykay @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Gummi Bunnies
The alien would gaze down at the little girl, its eyes becoming expressionless. It was probable that subject Minato and subject Robin could return with subject Frank, considering how death seems to be irrelevant in this universe. But, the danger they are possibly in...it was highly unlikely they would come back. Yet, telling this information to Ryan would induce unfavorable emotions. The alien was not one to lie just to make one feel better...

Deoxys doesn't have the security to tell lies.

Instead, the alien remained silent, turning its gaze about the room. It was better to say nothing at all.

@Kaykay @Hospes @Gummi Bunnies

Reactions: Midnight Maiden
"And I bet that Robin guy will, too!"​
tumblr_nw4hq9MbzX1u3z5n7o5_100.jpg

Just the mere mention of his name brought Erika's full-on attention, given that she was spacing out moments earlier. While usually it was normal for Erika to go and stomp on someone's dignity and willpower, something about this situation made Erika... act differently than her usual self. Maybe it was for the better? The detective didn't even know herself.

tumblr_nw4hutUdfn1u3z5n7o2_100.png

"... just keep that attitude up, Ryan-chan. I can't guarantee if they'll come back rest assured, but I can guarantee that they wouldn't want to know that you're down in the dumps during their absence," Erika decide to pitch in these words over to the girl, seeing that Deoxys had kept silent. Was she only acting this pleasant because Robin was mentioned in a way?

"... well, I suppose I can leave a little Blue Truth to ease some troubles, since I am a Witch of Truth."

latest

"In due time, Robin Tact, Minato Arisato, and Frank Castle will come back, regardless of the method. This includes future victims, but I'm sure that we won't let any more murders occur. Right?"

The catch was... Erika knew that the Blue Truth wasn't as absolute as the Red Truth, and in a way, she was telling a half-truth instead.

@CrunchyCHEEZIT @Hospes @Kaykay

tumblr_inline_navtwqs2iO1sfvecc.jpg

Robin quietly took one of the sticks of meat with only a "thank you" showing he was capable of speech. It seemed that he wished to eat in silence while he considered what their next move should be.

_jDbAK7HwVh78TSwH2tuGKHbTZr1futE3BvcnuuP6aA

"A ghost, huh...?" Minato took one of the shish-kabobs and took a bite of one of the pieces of meat. Not too chewy, but not falling apart completely. Their host was a good cook along with a great warrior, "So you're some sort of spirit? You seem pretty solid to me, and you act more concrete than a lot of people I've met... A lot wouldn't just help a bunch of strangers like us." For some reason, he could feel a strange connection with Kishima, as if a social link was forming between them. Perhaps it was the fact that he apparently was dead just as Minato once was, a spirit with some connection to the world.

As he continued to take small bites of the meat, curiosity drove him to eye the man, "Would you... Tell us more of yourself, Mister Ki?"

@BarrenThin @Verite
"It is... somewhat complicated. Even I do not know all of the specifics myself, but if you insist, then I will answer to the best of my ability. It isn't like I am losing anything valuable, as I already drown myself in privacy and isolation as it is... or at least, the man named "Kouma Kishima" does," Kouma spoke oddly, before clearing his throat lowly, "I am just an apparition. An artificial creation stemmed from the fears of a boy and the magic of the TATARI phenomena."

He took a bite out of his fish, before continuing again.

"In other words, I am not the "real" Kouma Kishima. His existence is shrouded in mystery, and even I do not know if he still lives today. However, I do share his memories. The most vivid of which being one that cemented myself as a figure frightening enough to be created by TATARI," Kishima spoke, as though seeming to assume that you all knew what this "TATARI" was, "In the eyes of that boy, I am a figure of absolute death. The one who symbolizes his very end, because I ended all that he knew when he was little."

"I ended everything he knew when I massacred the Nanaya clan on orders of Makihisa Tohno, who would adopt the one child I had chosen to spare. And so the boy grew up, hypnotized by wicked magecraft, and growing up believing he was Shiki Tohno, rather than Shiki Nanaya."

2Rc9a2H.jpg

TCObrgQ.jpg

"Defending your fellow creature? I am not surprised", Mari said in response.

"I know I haven't been helping as much, but I highly doubt the zombie could have killed that muscle-y man." Bee stood close to the skeleton and the zombie, shaking her head towards the votes that were being made. "If anything, I have a hunch that this zombie is innocent. So I'm going to break the tie and vote for Negative and Barbossa."

@Verite @Atomyk @TheSpringwoodSlasher @all yall​
Mari wasn't sure if her vote was correct, but she was sure that she did not like this trend that was going against Barbossa. He was one of the few people she might actually respect here... even though he was a man and Mari generally distrusted them, Barbossa was... different, somehow, in a way. His wisdom and experience most likely, as well as that he didn't see her as an object or a person to disrespect like most men would. So, she would defend him now.

"Why do you automatically trust those hideous creatures, and cast votes to this wise, noble man?", she asked. "It seems you may have some very unusual reasons to do so now."

@Mighty Roman

"It is... somewhat complicated. Even I do not know all of the specifics myself, but if you insist, then I will answer to the best of my ability. It isn't like I am losing anything valuable, as I already drown myself in privacy and isolation as it is... or at least, the man named "Kouma Kishima" does," Kouma spoke oddly, before clearing his throat lowly, "I am just an apparition. An artificial creation stemmed from the fears of a boy and the magic of the TATARI phenomena."

He took a bite out of his fish, before continuing again.

"In other words, I am not the "real" Kouma Kishima. His existence is shrouded in mystery, and even I do not know if he still lives today. However, I do share his memories. The most vivid of which being one that cemented myself as a figure frightening enough to be created by TATARI," Kishima spoke, as though seeming to assume that you all knew what this "TATARI" was, "In the eyes of that boy, I am a figure of absolute death. The one who symbolizes his very end, because I ended all that he knew when he was little."

"I ended everything he knew when I massacred the Nanaya clan on orders of Makihisa Tohno, who would adopt the one child I had chosen to spare. And so the boy grew up, hypnotized by wicked magecraft, and growing up believing he was Shiki Tohno, rather than Shiki Nanaya."

qW8IpP8rid0slB7gA-f8L3F36tcoKm76w76vvRv9BlU

"Tatari... Phenomena? I'm sorry, but I don't know what such a thing is," Minato explained with a surprised expression as Kishima explained himself. It was a rather odd story to say the least, even in Minato's mind. It was almost like the man was a Persona in some ways, a summoned reflection of another, "Anyways, you don't seem so bad compared to who you're supposed to be based on. Sure, you're strong, but you seem to be more worried about your safety... Instead of doing what the other man and killing upon the orders of others..."

"Wait, Tohno? You worked for the Tohno clan?" His eyes grew wide as he remembered a boy from the Reapers' Game. A bespectacled boy who had joined in hopes of helping, but in the end lost the love of his life. Shiki Tohno was Ciel's friend, and his name thus held some weight for Minato.

tumblr_inline_navtx8W8UP1sfvecc.jpg

Robin gave Minato a questioning glance as his friend recognized the name, "I'm assuming you know of them, Arisato?"

YEmb2y8DeXs4ZSJrq0JAax2ZjiVZJvoldGEPkBc2kEo

"Yeah... At least, I've met Shiki before. He's a good guy, though... No, he's definitely a good person, no matter what Nanaya might make you think..." The last part was whispered to himself, low enough that neither of the two men could hear him. It seemed there was something strange about Shiki that Minato didn't want to discuss here.

@Verite @BarrenThin

2Rc9a2H.jpg

TCObrgQ.jpg

"Brains." (At least she hasn't shot at me. That'd be par the course for most humans and do I really smell that bad?) Stubbs asked before leaning over and taking a nice big whiff.

Oh.

Right, he lost his sense of smell long after he died. Well with the singular exception of brains. So maybe he did smell that bad.

Mari wasn't sure if her vote was correct, but she was sure that she did not like this trend that was going against Barbossa. He was one of the few people she might actually respect here... even though he was a man and Mari generally distrusted them, Barbossa was... different, somehow, in a way. His wisdom and experience most likely, as well as that he didn't see her as an object or a person to disrespect like most men would. So, she would defend him now.

"Why do you automatically trust those hideous creatures, and cast votes to this wise, noble man?", she asked. "It seems you may have some very unusual reasons to do so now."

@Mighty Roman
stubbs33.jpg

Stubbs slowly reached up and removing his hat, he'd rummage through until he found the cigarette he had stored inside his hat. Pulling it out, he'd give it a light and placed it in his mouth as he hung his head low and chuckled.

"Brains."(Hideous you say? Dunno if you humans ever heard of this expression. But beauty's only in the eye of the beholder. Best keep that in mind. Same goes for that smart mouth of yours. Be a real shame if someone were to put ya in your place..) Stubbs said although only Sans and Bee would be able to understand him.

"Brains? Heh heh heh.(You think that bilge rat looking guy is noble? Did the dictionary change it's definition of noble since I've been dead?)

@Mari @Atomyk @Mighty Roman @CCC Kouhai @The Silver Paladin.​

@Mighty Roman
200_s.gif

Barbossa nodded at Mari in respect. He could easily take care of himself if his accusers were members of The King's Infantry, he could take them all on easily, but in such a....political battle, he couldn't stand a chance of defending himself in that way. But to be fair, he knew how ridiculous the accusations against him were. He was a mortal man now, hardly capable of throwing a man on a spike like that. If he wished to do such a thing, he'd need a crew, and rigging, and time. Not to mention the noise it'd undoubtedly make.
'Aye, I be with Mari on this one. I just be a mortal man now, hardly capable o' the magicks o' the undead, nor any o' the monsters. I had no quarrel with the Black Flag Man, an' me...kind an' forgiving nature mean I wouldn't kill him anyhow.'
He smiled as pleasantly as he could, trying to dismiss all potential appearance of malice towards the others. Which was a difficult task, but he seemed to be trying his best.
@Mari @TheSpringwoodSlasher @OtherPeople

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Mari
qW8IpP8rid0slB7gA-f8L3F36tcoKm76w76vvRv9BlU

"Tatari... Phenomena? I'm sorry, but I don't know what such a thing is," Minato explained with a surprised expression as Kishima explained himself. It was a rather odd story to say the least, even in Minato's mind. It was almost like the man was a Persona in some ways, a summoned reflection of another, "Anyways, you don't seem so bad compared to who you're supposed to be based on. Sure, you're strong, but you seem to be more worried about your safety... Instead of doing what the other man and killing upon the orders of others..."

"Wait, Tohno? You worked for the Tohno clan?" His eyes grew wide as he remembered a boy from the Reapers' Game. A bespectacled boy who had joined in hopes of helping, but in the end lost the love of his life. Shiki Tohno was Ciel's friend, and his name thus held some weight for Minato.

tumblr_inline_navtx8W8UP1sfvecc.jpg

Robin gave Minato a questioning glance as his friend recognized the name, "I'm assuming you know of them, Arisato?"

YEmb2y8DeXs4ZSJrq0JAax2ZjiVZJvoldGEPkBc2kEo

"Yeah... At least, I've met Shiki before. He's a good guy, though... No, he's definitely a good person, no matter what Nanaya might make you think..." The last part was whispered to himself, low enough that neither of the two men could hear him. It seemed there was something strange about Shiki that Minato didn't want to discuss here.

@Verite @BarrenThin
Kouma01.png

"Ah, so you are acquainted with the young boy himself? Well... perhaps young boy is the wrong phrase now. He must be a young adult now... Hard to believe it all happened roughly fifteen years ago," he said to Minato with jarringly apathetic (or antipathetic?) nostalgia, "I'd ask how he is doing these days... but perhaps that is none of my business, considering I am the one who made him the way he is today..."

After finishing his shish-kabob, "Kishima" would face them again.

"The TATARI is... in short, a phenomenon created by the ancient Dead Apostle Ancestor vampire, Night of Wallachia. He had been dormant for roughly five hundred years, but has appeared once again because of the evil energy from whatever strange ritual the mages these days are up to. TATARI is a phenomenon that encloses the whole world and becomes Wallachia's realm, where the fears of his targets all materialize into physical beings. Case in point, I am a product of the evil TATARI, as I am the deepest fear of the young Nanaya," he spoke, to which Illya would interject about something he had said before in that statement.

"Evil... energy? If you're talking about a mage ritual, you might be thinking of the Holy Grail War. Seven mages are chosen and fight each other to obtain the Holy Grail, a device that can grant any wish. It's quite famous, but... how do you mean evil?"

"I cannot explain it in words, but lately, I have felt the entire country's aura turn pitch black. What was once peaceful woods now exist as a haunted existence, cursed to be used by nefarious forces. To prevent any more evil to arise within the country, or even, the whole world, you must destroy this... Holy Grail. Along with defeating this... Fiamma you speak of."

Well, at least now you had a bigger, questionably better, game plan.

But that begged one question.

Why was "Kouma Kishima" saying what he was saying, even though he was a product of this TATARI?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.