• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
tumblr_inline_navtwl5Syx1sfvecc.jpg

Robin nodded knowingly as Minato sawed away at Frank's rope, "Yes, we can understand that idea... We faced another of those level five people, a woman named Mugino, and no matter what we did, she seemed absolutely unstoppable except for a couple of scratches by the creatures that Arisato can summon."

p1_VnTSYOaiEhkL7TeK3K1OhynNv9m-EIGY8HbikEp4

"She was one tough customer..." Minato released an audible sigh before releasing Frank and heading over to Illya to free her as well.

@Verite @BarrenThin

Frank looked out the door for... Whatever the Hell had blown it open.

@Verite
@The Tactician

Frank looked out the door for... Whatever the Hell had blown it open.

@Verite
@The Tactician
tumblr_inline_navtwl5Syx1sfvecc.jpg

Robin nodded knowingly as Minato sawed away at Frank's rope, "Yes, we can understand that idea... We faced another of those level five people, a woman named Mugino, and no matter what we did, she seemed absolutely unstoppable except for a couple of scratches by the creatures that Arisato can summon."

p1_VnTSYOaiEhkL7TeK3K1OhynNv9m-EIGY8HbikEp4

"She was one tough customer..." Minato released an audible sigh before releasing Frank and heading over to Illya to free her as well.

@Verite @BarrenThin
As you would be freed from your binds and enter the room beyond, you would find yourselves in... a cabin? Wait, how did you get there? What kind of cabin had a room with marble walls and--

As though on cue, as you would leave the room, a sudden whining noise would be heard, and if you would look behind you, you would find that the room and doorway were completely gone! What the hell happened?

In any case, when you would step into the cabin room, you would find parts of the wall burned down, small traces of fire remaining, even on the unconscious (or dead?) bodies of the soldiers nearby. In the center, a man in a white coat, standing at 5'7, built like a tank, would stand, not looking back at you, but not exactly looking down at you either.

oFg8oQp.png

"Hmph. So they were keeping hostages as well. How distasteful," the man murmured, "In a room produced by a strange power no less. I presume that you are unharmed?"

@The Tactician @BarrenThin

As you would be freed from your binds and enter the room beyond, you would find yourselves in... a cabin? Wait, how did you get there? What kind of cabin had a room with marble walls and--

As though on cue, as you would leave the room, a sudden whining noise would be heard, and if you would look behind you, you would find that the room and doorway were completely gone! What the hell happened?

In any case, when you would step into the cabin room, you would find parts of the wall burned down, small traces of fire remaining, even on the unconscious (or dead?) bodies of the soldiers nearby. In the center, a man in a white coat, standing at 5'7, built like a tank, would stand, not looking back at you, but not exactly looking down at you either.

oFg8oQp.png

"Hmph. So they were keeping hostages as well. How distasteful," the man murmured, "In a room produced by a strange power no less. I presume that you are unharmed?"

Frank relaxed noticeably when the man appeared to be friendly. He was still careful, though, not immediately approaching their rescuer. "We're fine, yes. Where are we?"

@Verite
@The Tactician

oFg8oQp.png

tumblr_inline_navtwyVB6N1sfvecc.jpg

After freeing Illya, he nodded towards the newcomer, "Yes, kind sir. You're actually part of the reason why the guard in our cell was... incapacitated, so thank you."

w6Ibju8GG0AJROOAyP89oNei3TCVwGMmYmalU-t-TV8

"Thanks, new guy, and nice jacket."

Frank relaxed noticeably when the man appeared to be friendly. He was still careful, though, not immediately approaching their rescuer. "We're fine, yes. Where are we?"

@Verite
@The Tactician
tumblr_inline_navtwyVB6N1sfvecc.jpg

After freeing Illya, he nodded towards the newcomer, "Yes, kind sir. You're actually part of the reason why the guard in our cell was... incapacitated, so thank you."

w6Ibju8GG0AJROOAyP89oNei3TCVwGMmYmalU-t-TV8

"Thanks, new guy, and nice jacket."
Kouma01.png

"The forest underneath Mount Akagi," the man replied, opening the door and leading them outside, "I do not take well when invaders use my home for their own nefarious purposes. Come, my home is nearby," he spoke briefly.

"... Should we trust him?"

@BarrenThin @The Tactician

Last edited:
In the meantime, the red, interdimensional phone from before, in the hands of Kinuhata and Ryan now that Frank was gone, would ring. As it would be picked up and answered, the same voice from before would be heard speaking. It was automatically on speakerphone, allowing everyone nearby to hear:

b0stb7U.png

"Yo! Don't mind who I am! Just the same mystery guy from before!" The voice said, "And like before, I'll say it again; the Agents among you guys have unfortunately chosen incorrectly, so do what you will with that info!" He said, before clearing his throat, "And Saiai Kinuhata... Heh, ITEM really is a mess, isn't it? Even after it's been disbanded, you guys can't keep your noses outta everywhere. I'll be seeing ya!~"

And with that, the call had ended just as abruptly as it began.

@Everyone

Kouma01.png

"The forest underneath Mount Akagi," the man replied, opening the door and leading them outside, "I do not take well when invaders use my home for their own nefarious purposes. Come, my home is nearby," he spoke briefly.

"... Should we trust him?"

@BarrenThin @The Tactician
tumblr_inline_navtwsLMfw1sfvecc.jpg

Robin smiled down at Illya while holding a hand out to her, "Don't worry, Illya... Frank, Arisato, and myself will all protect you wherever we go."

vKJsUhwaB1ebXpz6wTXYt5_B222LK9Ps4xuvxkomGwU

"So..." Minato began with a curious tone as he followed after the man, "Not to sound ungrateful or anything, but what's your name, Mister Hero? It's best to know who your leader in a journey is, plus you seem like an interesting guy."

@BarrenThin @Verite

Well, at least that wasn't the exact answer that Ryan was afraid of. She didn't care what happened to her, but the lives of those around her... Those mattered to her, more than anything.

Despite this, Ryan tried to listen to Kinuhata's logic, once again wiping at her eyes in hopes of stopping the tears. "Yeah.. I guess you're right," she murmured with a slight sniffle. Deep down, Ryan wished she were as brave as Kinuhata. That she could just go through this calmly and without her sadness being so clear... But she couldn't. It was devastating; her very first friends she'd ever made were dying all around her. "Yeah.. Right," she replied when Kinuhata agreed to go back inside. And, with that, she started back into the church.

@Kaykay @Church people if there are any I guess​
Once inside, Kinuhata just took a seat on a bench, presuming the church had any, and patted the area next to her for Ryan to sit down. If she wanted to sit, anyway. "You super feeling alright?"
In the meantime, the red, interdimensional phone from before, in the hands of Kinuhata and Ryan now that Frank was gone, would ring. As it would be picked up and answered, the same voice from before would be heard speaking. It was automatically on speakerphone, allowing everyone nearby to hear:

b0stb7U.png

"Yo! Don't mind who I am! Just the same mystery guy from before!" The voice said, "And like before, I'll say it again; the Agents among you guys have unfortunately chosen incorrectly, so do what you will with that info!" He said, before clearing his throat, "And Saiai Kinuhata... Heh, ITEM really is a mess, isn't it? Even after it's been disbanded, you guys can't keep your noses outta everywhere. I'll be seeing ya!~"

@Everyone
Pain in the ass mystery man not even letting her retort. Oh well. Either way for now she'd place a vote on Satsuki. Flight and strength made sense for the kill, so that was what she'd go with, for now.

@Mari @Gibbons

Barbossa inspected the young maiden. She appeared tto be from the East, perhaps Singapore. He leaned towards her, his face inches from hers, revealing his crooked, broken, yellowing smile.
'Aye, that may be so Lassie, but I aint never been one f'r conversing with ye monsters me self.
That said, I be the Captain o'me own ship, and master o' me own destiny, so perhaps I'll humour ye.

Who do ye think killed the Black Flag fellow?'
"Someone who could throw the man to his death upon the tree", Mari responded, "regardless of any other abilities he has. As to who I should vote for...", she paused a bit, this was frustrating because it was not so obvious. "I voted for Stubbs last time, and I shall vote for Stubbs again. Though he may not have killed the first ones, I still think he's guilty of something, and he may very well have done this murder."

@Mighty Roman @Gummi Bunnies @Gibbons @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Verite @everyone

3060000000055481.JPG

Stubbs didn't need to say anything. Same broad who voted for him last time. Probably because he was a zombie. Which was totally something someone who had a grudge against the living dead would do, a deadist to be more exact.

@@Mighty Roman @Gummi Bunnies @Gibbons @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Verite @C.T. @Atomyk @Mari

U3gyw36.png

Misaka was content that she'd managed to facilitate discussion without much input on her part. Some suspicion had been thrown back Deoxys' way, which seemed odd considering that he'd been the target of one of their apparent traitors before. Perhaps they had it out for the alien? Whatever the reason, Misaka was feeling a bit more confident now that she knew she'd managed to pinpoint a traitor on her very first try. There wouldn't be quite so much harm in placing another vote outside the popular opinion.

"Eh. I'm going with that Mr. Negative guy."

Meanwhile, Sans seemed pretty amused by Stubbs comment.

syhck4h.jpg

i think someone was hungry for shish kabones.

TCObrgQ.jpg

ah, no, wait. they probably woulda tried to kill me in that case. i wouldn't worry about it. something tells me the human's all right.

@TheSpringwoodSlasher @Others, you know, just chillin'​

Reactions: C.T.
Memo to her, avoid McDonalds at all costs.

The tales of those who would McFeast in Valhalla for all eternity had been tales passed down to the War Boys for ages. So when they finally saw that sacred arch, there was no helping it. They raided the place and had been camping out there the entire time since.

Thus was explained Furiosa and her absence up to this point. : |

Still, there wasn't anything on the ground that Furiosa was particularly interested. No, her point of interest?

It was the church roof as she appeared upon it, materializing from her spirit form to examine the area carefully, in particular the roof parts overlooking the tree where Franks body had appeared.

@Verite

b0stb7U.png

@Everyone

The very second that the phone rang between her and Kinuhata, Ryan's face briefly lit up, as though the caller might've been Minato, the Robin fellow, and maybe even Frank again. However, her features fell just as quickly when it was revealed that the caller was merely the mystery person from before. "So.. That means nobody found out the bad guy, huh..?" the child asked, directed at nobody in particular. She had wanted to ask further of the man on the phone, but the caller hung up far too quickly.
Once inside, Kinuhata just took a seat on a bench, presuming the church had any, and patted the area next to her for Ryan to sit down. If she wanted to sit, anyway. "You super feeling alright?"

Pain in the ass mystery man not even letting her retort. Oh well. Either way for now she'd place a vote on Satsuki. Flight and strength made sense for the kill, so that was what she'd go with, for now.

Briefly, the child hesitated, but she quickly got over it and settled at Kinuhata's side, twiddling her thumbs absently. The question earned a small nod, though, and Ryan tried to give her friend a look to reinforce this. "..I'm fine. I just.. I don't know. I'm making my first friends, and I keep.. Losing them," she explained, taking to fiddling with the bottom of her shirt, now. As though examining it's stitching could just magically take the pain away. However, slowly, her blue eyes drifted back up to look at Kinuhata with something like concern. "..You won't die.... Right?"

@Kaykay @Church folk @Whoever​

(#late)

Erik was in one of his dazes again. Always thinking of Christine.

"Christine...."

"......"

"Christine?"

"......."

tumblr_ninhvmaqlQ1sa4xl1o7_500.gif

Erik immediately covered his face with his hand the realized....the mask was still there. He had been in a daze, yet he had followed Mari and the others around. Without saying a word. That must have looked awfully suspicious on his part. He didn't know much about the Murder Games, but he did know that being completely silent put himself in a bad spot

"Dammit.." He whispered silently.

If he asked what was going on, it would make him look even worse. So he decided to keep quiet, but he appeared to be more alert now.

@Mari @ everyone else​

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Mari
"Someone who could throw the man to his death upon the tree", Mari responded, "regardless of any other abilities he has. As to who I should vote for...", she paused a bit, this was frustrating because it was not so obvious. "I voted for Stubbs last time, and I shall vote for Stubbs again. Though he may not have killed the first ones, I still think he's guilty of something, and he may very well have done this murder."

barbossa1.jpg

Barbossa leaned back. His pet monkey chirped merrily. He looked at Stubbs briefly, then back to Mari. To be fair, he had no idea who killed The Black Flag Man. But considering that he had once been undead himself, accursed to live as a dead man amongst the living, he knew all too well how treacherous those with rotting flesh could be.
'Aye....I'll be changin' me vote. The one time that a Pirate ain't supposed to vote for hisself. I now be votin' for Mr Stubbs!'
He raised a hand off of the hilt of his sword briefly, like a schoolboy lazily raising his hand to answer a question in class. He smiled at Mari. He raised his hat, before putting it back on his head again.
'Ye appear to be a lot smarter than ye average schoolmarm.' He glanced at the uniform she was wearing. 'I be Barbossa, Cap'n Barbossa o' the Black Pearl. Cap'n o' the swiftest ship in all the seas, and Pirate Lord o' the Caspian.
What be your name, lass?'
@Mari

• Love
Reactions: Mari
tumblr_nsrvviYp901uw7ug3o6_250.png

Mari then looked towards Deoxys. He was highly suspected the last time, was he less so now? The telekinetic ability, though she was convinced he was not guilty of this killling, was still something to be wary of. Still... to her, though, somehow she felt this strange being, highly suspect, might actually be a source of information.

She looked to Annabeth and Percy. "Who do you think would have killed the old man like this?", she asked them. She was not convinced that Percy would have any logical suspects in mind, in fact she was a little suspicious of him as he had some godlike abilities, could his strength to throw a large man be one of them? But Annabeth, she felt she could trust and rely on.

@The Silver Paladin @Gen. Gwazi Senpai @Hospes @Gummi Bunnies @Nater Taters @Gibbons

barbossa1.jpg

Barbossa leaned back. His pet monkey chirped merrily. He looked at Stubbs briefly, then back to Mari. To be fair, he had no idea who killed The Black Flag Man. But considering that he had once been undead himself, accursed to live as a dead man amongst the living, he knew all too well how treacherous those with rotting flesh could be.
'Aye....I'll be changin' me vote. The one time that a Pirate ain't supposed to vote for hisself. I now be votin' for Mr Stubbs!'
He raised a hand off of the hilt of his sword briefly, like a schoolboy lazily raising his hand to answer a question in class. He smiled at Mari. He raised his hat, before putting it back on his head again.
'Ye appear to be a lot smarter than ye average schoolmarm.' He glanced at the uniform she was wearing. 'I be Barbossa, Cap'n Barbossa o' the Black Pearl. Cap'n o' the swiftest ship in all the seas, and Pirate Lord o' the Caspian.
What be your name, lass?'
@Mari

Annabeth sighed. "Honestly, Mari, Barbossa, Stubbs probably doesn't have the strength for this murder. We most likely would have found some evidence of him, because he keeps falling apart." She typed something in Greek on her laptop. "I would agree with you for the next kill, but definitely not this kill." She sighed. "The suspects are too broad this round, but it's definitely not Stubbs."

Deoxys would watch as the humans exchange their theories and investigations, pointing fingers at one another and suspecting each other. Deoxys, after regressing the cold feeling in its core, remained apathetic to the whole situation. It had more important things on its mind, mostly focused on its own survival. Even if witnessing the death of some organisms induced...reactions within Deoxys, they were easily ignored. The alien shook its head as it kept repeating the same words within its complex mind. Irrelevant. Objective. Survive. Terminate. Irrelevant. Objective. Survive. Terminate.

A droning process that kept it on track, disturbing as it is.

As long as the investigation swayed away from itself, the pokemon would silently slip away from the conversation. Without a word-- Deoxys would turn around and hover up off the ground, levitating off back to the Church. Perhaps the church required some more investigation, or perhaps Deoxys just had needed something from there. A few humans could easily see the alien suddenly break away.

The most suspicious action ever-- what could it be actually be doing?

@Mighty Roman @Gummi Bunnies @Gibbons @TheSpringwoodSlasher @Verite @C.T. @Atomyk @Mari @Hospes @Kaykay @whoever the fuck​

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Midnight Maiden
Annabeth sighed. "Honestly, Mri, Barbossa, Stubbs probably doesn't have the strength for this murder. We most likely would have found some evidence of him, because he keeps falling apart." She typed something in Greek on her laptop. "I would agree with you for the last kill, or probably the next kill, but definitely not this kill." She sighed. "The suspects are too broad this round, but it's definitely not Stubbs."
Barbossa rolled his eyes. 'A'right Ms. Chase. If ye have a better idea, then speak now o' forever hold yer peace. We let the killer go it could be you next. 'Er me, and I really wouldn't appreciate being dead again. Thank yer very much. Hell itself has already spat me out twice, and I don't plan on a return voyage.
@Mari @The Silver Paladin

Deoxys would watch as the humans exchange their theories and investigations, pointing fingers at one another and suspecting each other. Deoxys, after regressing the cold feeling in its core, remained apathetic to the whole situation. It had more important things on its mind, mostly focused on its own survival. Even if witnessing the death of some organisms induced...reactions within Deoxys, they were easily ignored. The alien shook its head as it kept repeating the same words within its complex mind. Irrelevant. Objective. Survive. Terminate. Irrelevant. Objective. Survive. Terminate.

A droning process that kept it on track, disturbing as it is.

As long as the investigation swayed away from itself, the pokemon would silently slip away from the conversation. Without a word-- Deoxys would turn around and hover up off the ground, levitating off back to the Church. Perhaps the church required some more investigation, or perhaps Deoxys just had needed something from there. A few humans could easily see the alien suddenly break away.

The most suspicious action ever-- what could it be actually be doing?

@Mighty Roman @Gummi Bunnies @Gibbons @TheSpringwoodSlasher @Verite @C.T. @Atomyk @Mari @Hospes @Kaykay @whoever the fuck​
Despite the whole situation that occurred before, Erika was still hellbent on investigating the murder scene, even if Battler had used their collective vote already. Though, before she decided on what to do from this point, she noticed that Deoxys had gone off on it's own. Why? She didn't know... and that's what stirred up bits of suspicion on her psyche. Was this creature actually up to something, good or bad? Curiosity taking her thought process over, the suspense eating away at her, the detective went to loosely follow Deoxys to the Church.

@CrunchyCHEEZIT @ppl @I'm just gonna make this post and stuff.​

Status
Not open for further replies.