• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
"Huh, so if being a pervert means playing dress-up, can we all be perverts together? That might be fun! I love being a pervert by myself, so I bet it's way more fun with other people!" Ilona exclaimed quite loudly.

"Huh, what does sexual behavior mean?"

Ilona clearly didn't know when to stop talking.

@Hospes @Kaykay @The Tactician @Nater Taters
Deoxys piped up suddenly, intruding on the conversation. "It is behavior that encourages sexual reproduction between two organisms. It is typically supplemented with agressive grabbing of the genitalia and various phrases that encourages even more sexual behavior. It is not caused by love or intimacy, except in sentient lifeforms capable of such emotions. A waste of time that could be used in reproduction and propagation of a species."

Deoxys can give a better 'Talk' than Minato can, obviously.

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Hospes @The Tactician @Kaykay

"If I knew, I would have killed him before he could have done this." The old man's frown focused on the overly eager boy.

@Gen. Gwazi Senpai @The Man Without Fear @Hospes @Verite @TheSpringwoodSlasher @Atomyk @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Thuro The Assassin Potato @Crimson Spartan
"Hold on, hold on, you can't just go kill people," Gunha assured him, seemingly ignoring the frown on the Punisher's face. "This Fiamma guy has strayed from the path of justice, so we just gotta inject him with some guts! But anyway, where do we find him, then?"

@Gen. Gwazi Senpai @The Man Without Fear @Hospes @Verite @TheSpringwoodSlasher @Atomyk @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Thuro The Assassin Potato @Crimson Spartan @Hospes @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @BarrenThin

Mr Negative laughed at this, but his laugh was still cold. harsh.
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]'Hahahaha.....you people are truly an enigma. You know what I have never understood about superheroes? All of the in-fighting, all of the unresolved rivalries. I do not let these things get in my way. Insubordination is not tolerated, and my rivals don't tend to last very long.'[/BCOLOR]

Mr Negative then put a hand on Frank's shoulder.
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]'It appears that the years have made you weak, Mr Castle. Paranoid, perhaps. Why else would you pull a gun on a fellow hero? Indeed, despite that, I have never seen The Punisher be so....lenient before.'[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]
927251-mrnegative4.png
[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]@The Man Without Fear @BarrenThin[/BCOLOR]

...Oh, boy. Familiar faces all around.

Only, this one Frank was completely willing to straight up murder. The old man was retired, but that didn't change the feeling of absolute loathing such people inspired in him.

His gun was out and pointed up at Mr. Negative's chin. He was squeezing the trigger.

@Gen. Gwazi Senpai @The Man Without Fear @Hospes @Verite @TheSpringwoodSlasher @Atomyk @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Thuro The Assassin Potato @Crimson Spartan @Mighty Roman @Gibbons

• Nice Execution!
Reactions: 1 person
@Pimp
@Klutzy Ninja Kitty
@Savvy
@Perv Patrol

Kirby listened in on the conversation. He seemed to be unaffected by the others' dirty talk. He smiled as he walked over as and sat down, knowing they would be there a while

Reece seemed rather dismissive of being called Observant, so was she modest, lacked confidence, or simply that analytical? That remained to be seen later, for now though she had just launched a series of questions at Gilgamesh that he proceeded to answer. "Oh I'm sure you have them where you are, the wars just don't tend to happen often. Master's are seven individuals, usually Mages that have a strong supply of Mana in their veins. The holy grail chooses them to take part in a Holy Grail War, for which each of them obtain a Servant. A Servant being a hero from ancient legend, usually, and they each claim one of seven classes. Archer, Saber, Berserker, Caster, Lancer, Rider or Assassin. Then the Master's must aim to eliminate one other, by killing either the fellow Masters or their Servants. Once there is only one pair remaining, the surviving duo may bathe in the Holy Grail's blood and have themselves a single wish granted". Everything Gilgamesh just said was relatively basic information that anyone in the war would know right off the bat, there was no harm in telling this to others.

"If you do intend to Investigate further, it may be wise for us to do so together if you do not mind. This is a rather foreign place after all" he continued, but then started roaring with laughter when she asked if he was an Incubus. "Oh no! I'm not an Incubus!" he said having trouble breathing from laughing so hard. After a moment he regain his composure enough though to continue "I am Gilgamesh, King of Heroes. And these portals are simply a means to accsess my wondrous treasures". That was rather amusing, it's been a while since someone's confused his powers with witch or demon craft. Normally he'd be insulted by such a guess, but demons had a habits of defying Gods, which made them relatively ok in his books. He then smirked once she refused the drink and responded "Suit yourself" before retracting the glass to himself and took a sip out of it.

@BarrenThin @The Man Without Fear @Hospes @Verite @TheSpringwoodSlasher @Atomyk @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Thuro The Assassin Potato @Crimson Spartan @Hospes @Klutzy Ninja Kitty

Reece actually seemed... Well, slightly startled by Gilgamesh's explanation. She thought this over, trying to grasp the concept. It wasn't hard... She was just confused by the 'Caster' part. "That's.. Intriguing," she finally responded, still mulling this over. "Brutal... But intriguing." She certainly didn't like the idea of this, as it sounded quite brutal. "So, it's like ancient roman colosseum's' animal hunts... Just, with humans rather than rhinos, bears, elephants and etcetera," the female stated, a slight frown on her lips. "I'm a Caster, and we have no such traditions," she mused aloud.

Admittedly, Gilgamesh had a good point. It would be a leap of faith to trust anyone here, but if it got answers.. Reece was willing to take it. "I don't suppose that'd be an issue, assuming Lon'qu and Donny are alright with it," the Light Caster replied, offering a slight smile. She was a bit taken aback by Gilgamesh's laughing at her question, and her face heated up slightly with embarrassment and slight annoyance. "I don't see what's so funny," she mumbled, unhappily. "I see.. In my world, Incubi and and Succubi are the only ones with access to such portals," she explained, almost defensively. Reece definitely didn't like being laughed at.

@Gen. Gwazi Senpai @Crimson Spartan @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @The Man Without Fear @Mighty Roman @BarrenThin @Atomyk @TheSpringwoodSlasher @Verite @Thuro The Assassin Potato

xX1RWEyimrHG40rn5YWSlnW6YBspzo8lcHReQloEDcs

"Wow, coming from the person who called me a pervert first, you're really throwing me under the bus here," Minato countered with a serene expression, "And I don't see how explaining that makes me a lolicon. They asked a question repeatedly, I tried to avoid answering, and they finally broke me. That's all, so I would appreciate if you didn't keep calling me that."
Ahh, too calm. It'd be hard to mess with him.

Which just meant she had to try harder.

"Mm, mm, I see," Kinuhata replied, nodding with a satisfied look on her face. "You're trying to super get the kids super familiar with this stuff. Don't worry, I super won't get in your way. I wouldn't want you super trying anything on me, either, nun-crazy lolicon super pervert Mina."
Deoxys piped up suddenly, intruding on the conversation. "It is behavior that encourages sexual reproduction between two organisms. It is typically supplemented with agressive grabbing of the genitalia and various phrases that encourages even more sexual behavior. It is not caused by love or intimacy, except in sentient lifeforms capable of such emotions. A waste of time that could be used in reproduction and propagation of a species."

"...Minato? I'm super sorry."

The true super pervert was before their eyes. And was a tentacle monster no less. Oh dear.

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Hospes @The Tactician @CrunchyCHEEZIT

JO0QCawQL0_sb1PzXx1Qb_AbXz7jbQ8-gxALpm4Cjdo

"..."
"..."
"..."
"... And people said I used to have no social skills..."

Ahh, too calm. It'd be hard to mess with him.

Which just meant she had to try harder.

"Mm, mm, I see," Kinuhata replied, nodding with a satisfied look on her face. "You're trying to super get the kids super familiar with this stuff. Don't worry, I super won't get in your way. I wouldn't want you super trying anything on me, either, nun-crazy lolicon super pervert Mina."

"...Minato? I'm super sorry."

The true super pervert was before their eyes. And was a tentacle monster no less. Oh dear.

UN-JAF1QuOinGerVhhnrUWdruPr8Iur1ZdS1lXSqZUo

"I super accept your super apology. If you agree to make fun of this guy for being the worst tentacle monster in the world and only call me Mina, Minato, or Arisato, than I'll buy you all the McDonalds you want."

Minato was fine with this outcome.

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Hospes @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Kaykay

Deoxys watched Edispu and Sean closely as they both conversed, the symbiotes communicating in a strange way that does not initially hint towards cooperation, but rather..slavery, maby? Deoxys froze when the demonic creature asked what Deoxys was.

Deoxys twisted its head forward and walked silently for a minute, stuck in genuine thought. It then began to speak, speaking for the longest it has spoken since Deoxys first arrived here.

"Contagion FSD-1, origin unknown. Evolved in a celestial habitat, affects all lifeforms but not truly infectious. Symptoms unknown, but it possessed unmatched adaptability and survival rate, able to withstand the cold of space." Deoxys paused, looking to another individual in the group. "Sample of FSD-1 located on meteorite, floating through space. I was that sample. I was not alive, of course, nor was I dead; I was a simple virus. An organic micro-machine carrying DNA, designed to infect all forms of life in order to operate. I had no thought. I had no feeling. I was not truly existent."

Deoxys paused once more, before saying "The meteorite came in contact with an unknown laser. A beam of concentrated radiation, which triggered a form of hyper evolution. DNA strands got longer, more information was created and processed, organic components began to reject equilibrium and regulate itself in a more complex way with biological processes. Abeogenesis; the event of life emerging from non-living organic compounds."

Deoxys looked down at its chest gem, which shined brightly as it spoke. "Intelligence, sapience and sentience came soon after. To awake within a meteor, unknowing where you are going. Why you exist, what made you exist, it is disturbing to say the least". Deoxys made a strange noise like..a chuckle? "It is humorous; to think that it took billions among billions of years for lifeforms such as yourselves to evolve and become what you are. Yet it only took a few minutes for me to become what I am."

"Does this answer your question?"

Deoxys spoke loud enough for everyone in the group to hear it, clearly and distinctively.

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Hospes @The Tactician @Kaykay @Nater Taters
Edispu rubbed his head trying to process the information. "No. No it does not, but I'm scared that if I ask again you will give the meaning of life." Edispu then yelled out to the lady up front. "There sure are a lot of halls in this place."

"Yeah." Sean said still admiring the sheer size of the mansion.

@Verite @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Hospes @Mari @The Tactician @Kaykay @GOING.2.ILLYA.GROUP

XzOxytECMk5sW5iqKeqcctvZbQY4tEZq_gzRMcX4Htg

That was it, Minato couldn't take it anymore. He didn't care what came from this, even if it bit him in the ass, "Fine, you two want to know? It's actually something really dirty, referring to a person whose sexual behavior is regarded as abnormal and unacceptable, at least in the views of the user. Basically, I was being called a degenerate. McDonalds is a fast food chain that serves quick food in the form of burgers, French fries, and such."

And just like that, he was whistling innocently, waiting for the response from the two children in the party.

@Hospes @Kaykay @Klutzy Ninja Kitty

"...Sexual behavior? Is that another type of dressup game?" she asked, curiously.
"Huh, so if being a pervert means playing dress-up, can we all be perverts together? That might be fun! I love being a pervert by myself, so I bet it's way more fun with other people!" Ilona exclaimed quite loudly.

"Huh, what does sexual behavior mean?"

Ilona clearly didn't know when to stop talking.

@Hospes @Kaykay @The Tactician @Nater Taters

"Yeah! That sounds fun!" Ryan agreed, cheerily, still totally oblivious to her misunderstanding.
xX1RWEyimrHG40rn5YWSlnW6YBspzo8lcHReQloEDcs

"Wow, coming from the person who called me a pervert first, you're really throwing me under the bus here," Minato countered with a serene expression, "And I don't see how explaining that makes me a lolicon. They asked a question repeatedly, I tried to avoid answering, and they finally broke me. That's all, so I would appreciate if you didn't keep calling me that."

...Oh, boy. Familiar faces all around.

Only, this one Frank was completely willing to straight up murder. The old man was retired, but that didn't change the feeling of absolute loathing such people inspired in him.

His gun was out and pointed up at Mr. Negative's chin. He was squeezing the trigger.

@Gen. Gwazi Senpai @The Man Without Fear @Hospes @Verite @TheSpringwoodSlasher @Atomyk @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Thuro The Assassin Potato @Crimson Spartan @Mighty Roman @Gibbons

Raiden's explanation of the Murder Games seemed intriguing, though also a game intended to be ran by cowards. However such a set up would explain why so many random people showed up, and why they were left with little understanding to their situation. "So instead of fighting someone honourably they hide in the shadows? Killing without challenge, plotting without opposition! The cowards! Hmph!" he responded, rather revolted by such a practice, "Though it reminds me of my original Master in the first war. Was all about using Assassin as some sort of expendable Recon. It was both dishonourable and boring, I was thrilled the moment I we no longer continued such tactics". He noted that none of the others were bothering to drink, seemingly out of caution. Understandable, but Gilgamesh not only was used to being re-summoned, be he also did not like to give up luxury despite the situation.

@BarrenThin @The Man Without Fear @Hospes @Verite @TheSpringwoodSlasher @Atomyk @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Thuro The Assassin Potato @Crimson Spartan @Hospes @Klutzy Ninja Kitty
[I've only done this with The Man Without Fear's permission]
Mr Negative almost predicted this would happen. He sighed, before swiftly drawing one sword up to the back of Frank's neck. [BCOLOR=#ffffff]'It appears that a snowflake has bought down the Avalanche, Mr Castle.'[/BCOLOR]

His hand crackled with Darkforce.
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]'Now, if you were a lesser man, I would merely use this to switch your morality, and turn that gun on yourself. But where would be the fun in that?'[/BCOLOR]
Instead, he threw it towards Elektra, turning her costume and eyes to negative colours.
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]'Elektra....I wish for you to to kill this man. Slowly as possible.'[/BCOLOR]
He shrugged.
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]'A Pensioner like you could never hope to kill me that easily, Mr Castle. But, perhaps you're right. Maybe I'm a....negative influence on other people.'[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]@BarrenThin @The Man Without Fear[/BCOLOR]

• Love

"...Sexual behavior? Is that another type of dressup game?" she asked, curiously.

"Yeah! That sounds fun!" Ryan agreed, cheerily, still totally oblivious to her misunderstanding.

f8Okq8Mi0IYe-KIawKqdfgd9rT9gWJHn0sFLrARR1lE

"Nevermind, Miss Ryan. I give up, everyone. Go ahead and call me a pervert or anything else if you want, I'm just going to focus on keeping us safe."

Minato didn't care anymore. He simply wanted to focus on the Murder Game now.​

• Love
Reactions: Midnight Maiden
Ilona frowned, unsure if she was pleased by Minato's answer. "I still don't know if you're telling me everythi--"

RD21RVT.jpg

"What?"

Ilona glanced over at Ryan, who looked equally as confused, and shrugged her shoulders. "I think maybe we should go sit down with Kirby. I don't really understand what's going on anymore..."

@_@;

@The Tactician @Hospes @Kaykay @Nater Taters

"I super accept your super apology. If you agree to make fun of this guy for being the worst tentacle monster in the world and only call me Mina, Minato, or Arisato, than I'll buy you all the McDonalds you want."

"I can super agree with that...but, are you super mocking me?"

She's caught on, Minato.

"Pretend you super didn't hear any of that, super pronto. That, right there, is a super real pervert."

• Love
Reactions: Midnight Maiden
"Sort of, but in a colosseum the animals are just put in a ring and fight right then. A Holy Grail war can go on for weeks, with Masters constantly finding weaknesses, making temporary alliances... In fact in our last war the Caster didn't even want to take part. Instead he turned him self into some Giant Monstrosity, one which Lancer, Rider and Saber had to work together to defeat". Then after a pause "However you'd probably make a far more suitable Caster or Master, assuming your bloodline is strong enough that is".

He grinned when Reece agreed to investigating further together should the situation require it, "Splendid!" he retorted. Though almost immediately after he had to start explaining his reasoning for laughing "Oh I'm not laughing at you. It's just that I've been called a great many things before, but Incubus I haven't heard for a long time. Though if they're the only one's in your world with access to portals that would explain it... Though what are the kinds of magic Casters in your world partake in then?".

• Nice Execution!
Reactions: BarrenThin
Ilona frowned, unsure if she was pleased by Minato's answer. "I still don't know if you're telling me everythi--"

RD21RVT.jpg

"What?"

Ilona glanced over at Ryan, who looked equally as confused, and shrugged her shoulders. "I think maybe we should go sit down with Kirby. I don't really understand what's going on anymore..."

@_@;

@The Tactician @Hospes @Kaykay @Nater Taters

"Yeah... I agree.." Ryan replied, uncertainly. Ryan tugged at the blue cape that she still wore, seeming uncertain. "..I don't think I want to play dress up anymore..."

She's caught on, Minato.

"Pretend you super didn't hear any of that, super pronto. That, right there, is a super real pervert."

"Alright, Kinu.." Ryan murmured, shutting right up.

@Kaykay @The Tactician @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Nater Taters

She's caught on, Minato.

"Perversion is separate from honesty. They would need to have learned this information sometime; and it is obvious you two are incapable of being such teachers. And, another thing..."

Minato would suddenly get a sharp pounding headache as Deoxys turned and spoke to him in a rather intimidating manner; "Insult me again, humanoid, and I will tear your miniscule, ignorant brain from your spine and turn it into a delicious dessert."

• Nice Execution!
Reactions: Klutzy Ninja Kitty
[I've only done this with The Man Without Fear's permission]
Mr Negative almost predicted this would happen. He sighed, before swiftly drawing one sword up to the back of Frank's neck. [BCOLOR=#ffffff]'It appears that a snowflake has bought down the Avalanche, Mr Castle.'[/BCOLOR]

His hand crackled with Darkforce.
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]'Now, if you were a lesser man, I would merely use this to switch your morality, and turn that gun on yourself. But where would be the fun in that?'[/BCOLOR]
Instead, he threw it towards Elektra, turning her costume and eyes to negative colours.
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]'Elektra....I wish for you to to kill this man. Slowly as possible.'[/BCOLOR]
He shrugged.
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]'A Pensioner like you could never hope to kill me that easily, Mr Castle. But, perhaps you're right. Maybe I'm a....negative influence on other people.'[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]@BarrenThin @The Man Without Fear[/BCOLOR]

Frank's next action warranted no response. The red Saber he'd taken from Darth Vader's corpse ignited and was under Elektra's throat. "Parry that."

The Punisher always loved his toys.

• Nice Execution!
Status
Not open for further replies.