• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Chapter One
"The Sinners of This Everyday World Who Breached the Trust"

Continued from here.

The Story So Far
You had all awakened within a strange, mysterious mansion. While some of you might be familiar with the phenomenon that was at hand, most of you were more than likely were clueless about what was going on. Nevertheless, in search of answers, you all explored the giant mansion.

Those who had traveled upstairs would come face to face with a strange creature known as Berserker, who would attack him under the belief that they were unwelcome intruders, until he would be calmed down by a young girl who would introduce herself as Illyasviel "Illya" von Einzbern, who would clear up the misunderstanding and state that she had been expecting them for some time.

Those who had moved to the courtyard would encounter a strange figure known as Avenger, who revealed that there were Traitors in the group, and implied that he was partially responsible for the phenomena that was at hand. Unwilling to reveal more than that though, he would engage the Survivors in a fight, before eventually retreating hastily. The Survivors would then bet met by a maid named Sella, who would lead them to the dining room, claiming that her master, Illya, would explain all that they needed to know.

Meanwhile, those who would traverse downstairs would find themselves in an old, dark wine cellar while searching for clues. While looking through, they would come across a fearsome enemy that fought in the dark with a mighty claw! Only would it be drawn outside would it turn out to be... just a maid. A maid called Leysritt with a halberd to be precise. Mentioning that Illya had possibly mentioned expecting them earlier, she calms down and leads everyone to her.

And thus, the dauntless heroes reunite once again within the dining room.

latest

The dining room was luxurious, just like the rest of the mansion, to say the least.

As you would be seated, treated to luxurious foods and whatnot by the maids, including fancy items like caviar, high quality meat, and all sorts of other stuff, as well as a very wide assortment of wine and tea, the young girl before you would introduce herself formally.

... She stayed the fuck away from Gilgamesh for some reason though.

"Well, it appears that everyone has been brought back together. Welcome to my humble abode, everybody. My name is Illyasviel von Einzbern, but you may call me Illya for short," she spoke with something of a graceful manner, lifting the sides of her skirt a little.

12aq.png

"I can imagine you must all be very confused as to why you are here, so I shan't waste any time. I'll explain to the best of my ability, as even I do not have the best grasp on the situation here, so I'll just be repeating what was said to me by that Tsuchimikado..." Illya spoke, clearing her throat, before continuing.

Tsuchimikado. A name that Frank would likely recognize. But how did he factor into all of this?

01c.png

"You have all been transported here against your own wills. This strange phenomena, known as the Second Magic, might be known to you as a Multi-Dimensional Refraction Phenomenon, or in simpler words, travelling through different worlds," Illya explained, "The reason this has happened is because something called a Murder Game has begun. As far as I know, whoever the mastermind is that's "hosting" this death game intends to use you all for his own purposes, whatever they might be."

She took a breath, and then continued once again.

"This Murder Game has caused four of you to become Traitors, whether you realize it or not. Every so often, these Traitors among you all will slowly kill each of you from the inside out, so by some way or another, you must take them down before they take you out. But do not fret. What you might not have realized is that this mansion is surrounded by a magical Bounded Field I created myself. This has granted a select few of you the ability to target one person and determine without fail if they are one of the Traitors. Do be careful though, whoever you Agents might be. You may only use your power once every so often, and only once per group. Use your choices wisely. The rest of you... must only hope that you will not be targeted. Unfortunately, or perhaps fortunately for some, a side effect that had occurred while the Bounded Field I made took effect on you all was that it appears to have weakened you all to some degree. The time it takes for you to recover your strength is unknown, even if you leave the Bounded Field, unfortunately."

"In the meantime, however, it seems that you will be staying here for an indefinite amount of time. Tsuchimikado informed me that you would be coming here some way or another, but not how long he intended for you to stay. But in the meantime, you are all my welcome guests for the time being. Make yourselves at home, and eat as much as you'd like!"

01ah.png

"Ah, Illya... According to some who had traversed into the courtyard gardens, there was someone here who was not supposed to be here. Someone they referred to as Avenger. Did that troublesome boy tell you about him?"

02af.png

"Eh? Avenger? That does sound familiar... I think it might have been--" She began to speak, before being rudely interrupted by a strange sound in the background.

BOOM!!

A large explosion suddenly rocked the entire mansion a bit, likely caused by something to the degree of a rocket launcher.

02aq.png

"Are those... intruders? For real this time?"

o4cKg0k.jpg

Rapid footsteps would be heard from outside the front door, before the door leading to the large dining room would be kicked open, revealing a group of what appeared to be armed soldiers.

"Это Дельта! Мы расположены цели! Открыть огонь, пока они ослаблены!" The field leader of the squad exclaimed in Russian, before the entire group would open fire at you, attempting to unload their bullets into you! Fortunately, they would be blocked off by Berserker, drawing some sort of giant axe-sword that he would then use to smash into the soldiers, all the while seemingly unaffected by the bullets, though unfortunately, Ermac was gunned down, bullets filling up his head and other vital areas. A testament to the weakening effects of the Bounded Field, most likely.

latest

"RRRRRAAAAAAAAGHH!"

The creature bellowed a mighty roar as it dispatched all the squad with relative ease.

"Tch, already?! I didn't expect to be found so quickly!" Illya exclaimed, gritting her teeth as she would get up and venture out into the main room, the rumbling footsteps of other soldiers resonating through the rest of the mansion, "You'll have to retreat. The Bounded Field is still in effect, so you won't be able to take on these soldiers by yourselves. Just head through the forest and don't stop moving until you get to Fuyuki City! Go! We will hold them off for as long as we can!"

With that, Berserker would harden his grip on his sword-axe, while Leysritt would also produce her halberd once again, both ready to fight.

Prompted by Illya, you would all hopefully retreat through the front door that had been blasted through, and those who would attempt to resist and stay to fight would be promptly grabbed and thrown out by Berserker, and unable to get back in, a magical barrier preventing you from coming back inside for whatever reason. Sorry, Gunha. Retreating may be an ungutsy thing to do, but them's the rules.

In any case, nothing to do but do as she said. This was your only chance!

- - -

latest

The road was long and treacherous. As long as you would keep going straight, however, you wouldn't get lost, as fortunately, you didn't keep going around in circles somehow. Just had to keep going on and persevere...

- - -

"Aha, so that was supposed to be the main opposition, eh? My, what a disappointment. Two lowly maids who did not know their place, and a brute with no sense of subtlety at all," a young man, likely the leader of the group of soldiers, sighed in disappointment as he stood over the dead bodies of Sella and Leysritt. Berserker was still alive... but not himself.

latest

He seemed to be corrupted by a mysterious source of darkness. Blackened and tainted by all the evils of the world, it seemed. A darkness that only the young man seemed to be able to possess.

"R-Rrrgghhh..." He could only grunt lowly, unable to resist the darkness that consumed him. Illya could only step back in fear, cornered against a wall as she had a look of fear on her expression.

08e.png

"N-No way... Berserker, no..." She could only whisper as the man closed in on her, "Who... What are you?"

The man simply smiled ominously, knowing that he had won.

3427993-6362005592-Fiamm.jpg

"I am the one who has surpassed God. I am Fiamma of the Right."

"A-Aah... aah... AAAAAAAHHHHH!!"

With that, the first kill had been made. Illya's life would come to an end just like that.

- - -

After what felt like an eternity of travelling, you would all eventually come across a sort of clearing. The trees would cease to appear as frequently, and after taking more steps... you would come across a city? From where you were, the city in question seemed deserted from what you could see. But not damaged. The buildings seemed just in fine condition, as did the roads, but... there was simply no people around.

As you would make your way into the city, the eerie emptiness could almost creep some of you out. Was this a ghost town? Where did everybody go?

Well, the only thing to do here was go around the points and interests and see where to go from here.

Welcome to Fuyuki City.

VxvCvPu.png

Shopping District

Station Front

Emiya Residence

Tohsaka Residence

Make sure to bold and underline your choices. Tag @OrlandoBloomers for those going to the Station Front and tag @TheSpringwoodSlasher for Emiya Residence.

~CAST LIST~
@Bomb as Ethel and Karin (Fairy Fencer F)
@Gibbons as Gunha Sogiita (Raildex)
@C.T. as Ryuuko Matoi (Kill la Kill)
@The Silver Paladin as Percy Jackson and Annabeth Chase (Percy Jackson)
@The Tactician as Robin Tact (Fire Emblem) and Minato Arisato (Persona 3)
@Mighty Roman as Hector Barbossa (Pirates of the Caribbean) and Mister Negative (Marvel Comics)
@Hospes as Reece "Annabel" Duchannes and Ryan Duchannes (Caster Chronicles)
@TheSpringwoodSlasher as Edward "Stubbs" Stubblefield (Stubbs the Zombie in Rebel Without A Pulse)
@DapperDogman as Ryner Lute (Legend of the Legendary Heroes)
@Gummi Bunnies as Erika Furudo and Battler Ushiromiya (Umineko no Naku Kori Ni)
@CrunchyCHEEZIT as Deoxys (Pokemon)
@BarrenThin as Frank Castle (Marvel Comics)
@Crimson Spartan as Lon'qu and Donny (Fire Emblem)
@Krieg as Maxine Caulfield (Life Is Strange)
@Schnee Corp Lawyer as Cole (Dragon Age)
@Kaykay as Saiai Kinuhata (Raildex)
@Gen. Gwazi Senpai as Gilgamesh (Type-Moon)
@Jeremi as Borsalino "Kizaru" (One Piece)
@Archwar as Jason (OC)
@Wedge Antilles as Pyro (Marvel Comics)
@The Man Without Fear as Daredevil and Elektra (Marvel Comics)
@Mari as Mari Kurihara (Prison School)
@Nater Taters as Kirby (Kirby)
@El Tigre! as Satsuki Kiryuuin (Kill la Kill)
@Klutzy Ninja Kitty as Eve (Black Cat) and Ilona (OC)
@CCC Kouhai as Bee (Bee and PuppyCat)
@ShiroKiyoshi as Sean Grant and Edispu (OC)
@york as Cinder Fall (RWBY)
@Josh M as Silk (Marvel Comics)
@Thuro The Assassin Potato as Cameron Phillips (Terminator) and Raiden (Metal Gear)
@Saint Guillotine as Furiosa (Mad Max)
@Atomyk as Mikoto Misaka (Raildex) and Sans the Skeleton (Undertale)
@coralprime as Papyrus the Skeleton (Undertale)
@OrlandoBloomers as Celty Sturluson (Durarara!!)

The Dead
@Verite as Illyasviel von Einzbern - DEFEATED!
@Shattered♦Secrets™ as Ermac - GUNNED DOWN!

Percy and Annabeth looked at each other. "Was that?" Percy asked. He seemed out of breath, so he began to drink from the bottle Mari gave him.

"Yes, it was Hercules." Annabeth reaffirmed. She pulled out Daedalus's laptop, and typed something in. Images of Berserker showed up. She turned back to Mari. "Well, where shall we go?" She asked.

@Mari @Anyone

Chapter One

Continued from here.

The Story So Far
You had all awakened within a strange, mysterious mansion. While some of you might be familiar with the phenomenon that was at hand, most of you were more than likely were clueless about what was going on. Nevertheless, in search of answers, you all explored the giant mansion.

Those who had traveled upstairs would come face to face with a strange creature known as Berserker, who would attack him under the belief that they were unwelcome intruders, until he would be calmed down by a young girl who would introduce herself as Illyasviel "Illya" von Einzbern, who would clear up the misunderstanding and state that she had been expecting them for some time.

Those who had moved to the courtyard would encounter a strange figure known as Avenger, who revealed that there were Traitors in the group, and implied that he was partially responsible for the phenomena that was at hand. Unwilling to reveal more than that though, he would engage the Survivors in a fight, before eventually retreating hastily. The Survivors would then bet met by a maid named Sella, who would lead them to the dining room, claiming that her master, Illya, would explain all that they needed to know.

Meanwhile, those who would traverse downstairs would find themselves in an old, dark wine cellar while searching for clues. While looking through, they would come across a fearsome enemy that fought in the dark with a mighty claw! Only would it be drawn outside would it turn out to be... just a maid. A maid called Leysritt with a halberd to be precise. Mentioning that Illya had possibly mentioned expecting them earlier, she calms down and leads everyone to her.

latest

The dining room was luxurious, just like the rest of the mansion, to say the least.

As you would be seated, treated to luxurious foods and whatnot by the maids, including fancy items like caviar, high quality meat, and all sorts of other stuff, as well as a very wide assortment of wine and tea, the young girl before you would introduce herself formally.

"Well, it appears that everyone has been brought back together. Welcome to my humble abode, everybody. My name is Illyasviel von Einzbern, but you may call me Illya for short," she spoke with something of a graceful manner, lifting the sides of her skirt a little.

12aq.png

"I can imagine you must all be very confused as to why you are here, so I shan't waste any time. I'll explain to the best of my ability, as even I do not have the best grasp on the situation here, so I'll just be repeating what was said to me by that Tsuchimikado..." Illya spoke, clearing her throat, before continuing.

Tsuchimikado. A name that Frank would likely recognize. But how did he factor into all of this?

01c.png

"You have all been transported here against your own wills. This strange phenomena, known as the Second Magic, might be known to you as a Multi-Dimensional Refraction Phenomenon, or in simpler words, travelling through different worlds," Illya explained, "The reason this has happened is because something called a Murder Game has begun. As far as I know, whoever the mastermind is that's "hosting" this death game intends to use you all for his own purposes, whatever they might be."

"This Murder Game has caused four of you to become Traitors, whether you realize it or not. Every so often, these Traitors among you all will slowly kill each of you from the inside out, so by some way or another, you must take them down before they take you out. But do not fret. What you might not have realized is that this mansion is surrounded by a magical Bounded Field I created myself. This has granted a select few of you the ability to target one person and determine without fail if they are one of the Traitors. Do be careful though, whoever you Agents might be. You may only use your power once every so often, and only once per group. Use your choices wisely. The rest of you... must only hope that you will not be targeted. Unfortunately, or perhaps fortunately for some, a side effect that had occurred while the Bounded Field I made took effect on you all was that it appears to have weakened you all to some degree. The time it takes for you to recover your strength is unknown, even if you leave the Bounded Field, unfortunately."

"In the meantime, however, it seems that you will be staying here for an indefinite amount of time. Tsuchimikado informed me that you would be coming here some way or another, but not how long he intended for you to stay. But in the meantime, you are all my welcome guests for the time being. Make yourselves at home, and eat as much as you'd like!"

01ah.png

"Ah, Illya... According to some who had traversed into the courtyard gardens, there was someone here who was not supposed to be here. Someone they referred to as Avenger. Did that troublesome boy tell you about him?"

02af.png

"Eh? Avenger? That does sound familiar... I think it might have been--" She began to speak, before being rudely interrupted by a strange sound in the background.

BOOM!!

A large explosion suddenly rocked the entire mansion a bit, likely caused by something to the degree of a rocket launcher.

02aq.png

o4cKg0k.jpg

Rapid footsteps would be heard from outside the front door, before the door leading to the large dining room would be kicked open, revealing a group of what appeared to be armed soldiers.

"Это Дельта! Мы расположены цели! Открыть огонь, пока они ослаблены!" The field leader of the squad exclaimed in Russian, before the entire group would open fire at you, attempting to unload their bullets into you! Fortunately, they would be blocked off by Berserker, drawing some sort of giant axe-sword that he would then use to smash into the soldiers, all the while seemingly unaffected by the bullets, though unfortunately, Ermac was gunned down, bullets filling up his head and other vital areas. A testament to the weakening effects of the Bounded Field, most likely.

latest

"RRRRRAAAAAAAAGHH!"

The creature bellowed a mighty roar as it dispatched all the squad with relative ease.

"Tch, already?! I didn't expect to be found so quickly!" Illya exclaimed, gritting her teeth as she would get up and venture out into the main room, the rumbling footsteps of other soldiers resonating through the rest of the mansion, "You'll have to retreat. The Bounded Field is still in effect, so you won't be able to take on these soldiers by yourselves. Just head through the forest and don't stop moving until you get to Fuyuki City! Go! We will hold them off for as long as we can!"

With that, Berserker would harden his grip on his sword-axe, while Leysritt would also produce her halberd once again, both ready to fight.

Prompted by Illya, you would all hopefully retreat through the front door that had been blasted through, and those who would attempt to resist and stay to fight would be promptly grabbed and thrown out by Berserker, and unable to get back in, a magical barrier preventing you from coming back inside for whatever reason. Sorry, Gunha. Retreating may be an ungutsy thing to do, but them's the rules.

- - -

latest

The road was long and treacherous. As long as you would keep going straight, however, you wouldn't get lost, as fortunately, you didn't keep going around in circles somehow. Just had to keep going on and persevere...

- - -

"Aha, so that was supposed to be the main opposition, eh? My, what a disappointment. Two lowly maids who did not know their place, and a brute with no sense of subtlety at all," a young man, likely the leader of the group of soldiers, sighed in disappointment as he stood over the dead bodies of Sella and Leysritt. Berserker was still alive... but not himself.

latest

He seemed to be corrupted by a mysterious source of darkness. Blackened and tainted by all the evils of the world, it seemed. A darkness that only the young man seemed to be able to possess.

"R-Rrrgghhh..." He could only grunt lowly, unable to resist the darkness that consumed him. Illya could only step back in fear, cornered against a wall as she had a look of fear on her expression.

08e.png

"N-No way... Berserker, no..." She could only whisper as the man closed in on her, "Who... What are you?"

With that, the first kill had been made. Illya's life would come to an end just like that.

- - -

After what felt like an eternity of travelling, you would all eventually come across a sort of clearing. The trees would cease to appear as frequently, and after taking more steps... you would come across a city? From where you were, the city in question seemed deserted from what you could see. But not damaged. The buildings seemed just in fine condition, as did the roads, but... there was simply no people around.

As you would make your way into the city, the eerie emptiness could almost creep some of you out. Was this a ghost town? Where did everybody go?

Well, the only thing to do here was go around the points and interests and see where to go from here.

Welcome to Fuyuki City.

VxvCvPu.png

Shopping District

Station Front

Emiya Residence

Tohsaka Residence

Make sure to bold and underline your choices. Tag @OrlandoBloomers for those going to the Station Front and tag @TheSpringwoodSlasher for Emiya Residence.

~CAST LIST~
@Mighty Roman as Hector Barbossa (Pirates of the Caribbean) and Mister Negative (Marvel Comics)
@TheSpringwoodSlasher as Edward "Stubbs" Stubblefield (Stubbs the Zombie in Rebel Without A Pulse)
@Archwar as Jason (OC)
@Thuro The Assassin Potato as Cameron Phillips (Terminator) and Raiden (Metal Gear)

The Dead
Cinder Fall
@Orlando Bloomers @Others?
Cinder seemed rather satisfied by what could only be described as a gourmet being served; it was always nice to be briefed on a relatively full stomach, though, the information she was presented made her eat a little slower, raising a brow a little. So, it was indeed true that they've jumped across worlds, not just that, but, there were killers amongst them, and they might not even know it themselves; who could they be? And what strange purpose do they serve in this "Murder Game". Eventually, she finished eating, and was about to speak, but, just then, a large explosion followed by what looked to be a large squadron of soldiers of some sort burst into the mansion, she didn't seem to care what happened next for the moment, Cinder looked a bit livid to say the least.
tumblr_inline_neegboh3I61sk47ji.png

"Ugh... And we were just having a nice dinner too." Cinder remarked melodramatically as she raised one of her hands, a whisling noise occurring as she prepared to eliminate the soldiers that rushed at them, aiding the Berserker looking bloke for a while... Well, that was before she suddenly felt herself being thrown out with the others fleeing the scene, by the berserker himself. "... Couldn't you have at least a little faith?" she asked, cocking her head a little at the Berserker before she decided to head off with the others, realizing she had no way to get back in the fray. As they continued onwards, unsure of where they were going, on and on, to the point where she was beginning to feel a bit of pain in her toes from walking in those high-heels of her for so long... However, eventually, they finally came to some sort of city, though, it looked empty, she figured they'd HAVE to find something, or someone around, after all, the city didn't look like it suffered mcuh trauma, and there certainly was no Grimm infestation around, if they even existed here. With a shrug, Cinder decided to head off to the Station Front, looking a bit disappointed still taht she had missed out on an opportunity to test out just how strong those intruders were...​

"If you don't mind, Battler-san, I feel that it's best that we split up to cover more ground. I can stick with Robin-kun, of course, and I'm sure that you're used to doing your own... thing," Erika knew that this would be a good tradeoff. It wouldn't be long for them both to be split up, and not to mention that she knew how to take care of herself when it came to any sticky situation.

"If you say so, miss detective. I don't mind that at all!" Battler grinned with his usual confidence before heading off on his own. As much as getting out of here sounded real nifty at the moment, he felt the need to do some investigating of his own before leaving could become an option. And besides...

... I can finally do something without having annoying Erika hovering over my back for once.

So, it was off to the Tohsaka Residence for the Endless Sorcerer!

@Verite @Tohsaka Residence

nov26_erika03.jpg

"As for us, Robin-kun, I say the Station Front is a good place to start. In the case of an unexpected emergency, we have a possible escape route if needed," Erika turned her gaze over to him, an excited smile on her face. The quicker this is done, the sooner she might get some cherished alone time with her beloved.

@The Tactician @CrunchyCHEEZIT @OrlandoBloomers
tumblr_inline_nifrcz53X31sfvecc.jpg

"Fine with me, Erika-chan!" Robin cheered, just as excited. His hand wrapped around hers as they walked along, taking comfort that neither of them had been killed, "Though... I'm sure you just wanted to have some personal time for just us, right?"

@CrunchyCHEEZIT @OrlandoBloomers @Gummi Bunnies

Chapter One

Continued from here.

The Story So Far

latest

12aq.png

01c.png

01ah.png

02af.png

BOOM!!

02aq.png

o4cKg0k.jpg

latest

"RRRRRAAAAAAAAGHH!"

- - -

latest

- - -

latest

08e.png

- - -

Welcome to Fuyuki City.

VxvCvPu.png

Shopping District

Station Front

Emiya Residence

Tohsaka Residence

~CAST LIST~
@Archwar as Jason (OC)

The Dead

3dcYcU5.png

"..."

With that, Bee went to the Tohsaka Residence.

Because fuck whatever happened at that other place.

@Gummi Bunnies @Verite

• Useful
Reactions: Atomyk
Almost as soon as Gilgamesh threatened the runts to stop fighting the Maids had seemed to take it under control, the group having arrived at their destination. Gilgamesh gave a sigh of relief and all of his weapons retracted back into their respective portals before closing shut. He then turned to face Reece noticing the clear look of disapproval on her face and responded "My Apologies. But if there is one thing I cannot stand it is such uncivilized folk starting a ruckus when all people are doing is trying to converse". He wanted to continue their talk longer, but they were now entering the main room so he gave a bow to Reece and said "We can continue with after the meeting if you so wish, I am still very curious about you and your Casters".

With that and the few moments left he turned to Raiden and responded "Humans, they make me sick... I swear there's just too many of them. However," tilting his head towards the meeting room "We're going to have to continue this later" giving Raiden a grin before entering and taking a seat.

-----------------------------

And as he expected Illya was waiting for him... and was making very obvious efforts to avoid Gilgamesh. He smirked finding this amusing, and would let her play her game of hiding for now. Though he intended to catch up with her later. As she went to describe the situation she confirmed this was in fact the Murder Games, not a Holy Grail war. So, it seemed Raiden was on the ball. Gilgamesh was impressed, and made a mental note to ally with him once this meeting was over...

Which happened quicker than he expected when a group of Russian Soldiers (judging from their accents) broke in and rained fire. It seemed clear that Illya didn't expect this, and already one of their own had fallen. Gilgamesh instantly turned towards Raiden and Reece shouting "You two get out of here! I'll hold them off and catch up with you!", but he didn't get a chance for as soon as he hollered that Beserker grabbed him and tossed him aside. "Gah! You Mongrel!" Gilgamesh cursed at him, but it was for nothing as he couldn't get back in. Now given his situation he did all that he could do, run.

-------------------------

Once they all made it to the City they were essentially left to themselves.

Gilgamesh made sure to track down both Reece and Raiden before he lost track of them. Once he located the two he said "So, you were right Raiden this was the Murder Games. But now we're all in pretty big danger, I don't know about you two but I'd prefer if we could stick together". The continuing hoping they would say yes "If so, any ideas where to go?" vouching to stay and discuss location.

@Thuro The Assassin Potato @Hospes @Crimson Spartan @ Anyone Else​

Last edited:
Chapter One

Continued from here.

The Story So Far

latest

12aq.png

01c.png

01ah.png

02af.png

BOOM!!

02aq.png

o4cKg0k.jpg

latest

"RRRRRAAAAAAAAGHH!"

- - -

latest

- - -

latest

08e.png

- - -

Welcome to Fuyuki City.

VxvCvPu.png

Shopping District

Station Front

Emiya Residence

Tohsaka Residence

~CAST LIST~
@Archwar as Jason (OC)

The Dead

Chapter One: How To Save A Life

Well... If one were to assume that Ryan wouldn't be upset over death just because she hadn't met the victim, they'd find themselves very, severely wrong. The little girl's bright blue eyes had widened with horror and surprise when the house was attacked, though she didn't speak. The child had immediately attempted to get to Ermac to try to heal him... But before she had the chance, she'd found herself swept away in the crowd, despite continuously trying to get to the male.. But she couldn't. Instead, she was forced along, continuously looking over her shoulder and trying to get back.

Now, the ten-year-old child was silent, as she had been for the entire retreat. She'd eventually given up on trying to go back.. But this fact weighed heavily on both the girl's eyes and her shoulders. She didn't speak a word to Minato, Ilona, Deoxys, or even Kinuhata. She wasn't crying, and she managed to hide her feelings of slight shame and sadness, but she clearly lacked her usually bubbly, cheerful, and talkative air.

tumblr_inline_nf3d3b6ADG1t1fn0p.gif

Eventually, though, the child spoke up again, her voice now a soft whisper. "That girl.. And that man... They're.. dead, aren't they?"

@The Tactician @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Kaykay @CrunchyCHEEZIT @BarrenThin @THE CREW

tumblr_inline_nifrcz53X31sfvecc.jpg

"Fine with me, Erika-chan!" Robin cheered, just as excited. His hand wrapped around hers as they walked along, taking comfort that neither of them had been killed, "Though... I'm sure you just wanted to have some personal time for just us, right?"

@CrunchyCHEEZIT @OrlandoBloomers @Gummi Bunnies
nov26_erika04.jpg

"Oh, what made that obvious? Was it my smile or something of the likes?" Erika kept that smile going, because she knew it was that smile of hers that Robin liked. Though, she somewhat didn't realize that there were others going to the same destination they were headed for nearby...

@CrunchyCHEEZIT @OrlandoBloomers @The Tactician @york

Well... If one were to assume that Ryan wouldn't be upset over death just because she hadn't met the victim, they'd find themselves very, severely wrong. The little girl's bright blue eyes had widened with horror and surprise when the house was attacked, though she didn't speak. The child had immediately attempted to get to Ermac to try to heal him... But before she had the chance, she'd found herself swept away in the crowd, despite continuously trying to get to the male.. But she couldn't. Instead, she was forced along, continuously looking over her shoulder and trying to get back.

Now, the ten-year-old child was silent, as she had been for the entire retreat. She'd eventually given up on trying to go back.. But this fact weighed heavily on both the girl's eyes and her shoulders. She didn't speak a word to Minato, Ilona, Deoxys, or even Kinuhata. She wasn't crying, and she managed to hide her feelings of slight shame and sadness, but she clearly lacked her usually bubbly, cheerful, and talkative air.

Eventually, though, the child spoke up again, her voice now a soft whisper. "That girl.. And that man... They're.. dead, aren't they?"

@The Tactician @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Kaykay @CrunchyCHEEZIT @BarrenThin @THE CREW

Frank heard this and resisted the urge to rush forward and comfort the girl. She didn't know him. That wouldn't do him any good. So, he just hung back, more or less following them in silence with a solemn look cast at the child.

@CrunchyCHEEZIT
@Klutzy Ninja Kitty
@Hospes
@The Tactician

Running.

That's all Misaka could do. With all the information that had been thrown at her, the young girl could barely begin to process it. She'd just wanted to leave, but it seems she'd now been thrust into a whole new kind of mess. Her friends, her home, everything she'd been doing-- it was all gone, at least for the time being. She didn't know what a Murder Game was, nor did she care. She didn't care for any of this, and she just wanted someone to blame.

I can't-- I just need to get out of here.

She felt sick to her stomach, honestly. She felt weird. This city was unknown to her, as were all the people she found herself travelling with. Something about her esper abilities felt off; she imagined she could blame the Bounded Field for that. She felt uncomfortable with everything about this, even her own body. She'd witnessed two people die already, and if she wasn't careful, she knew she could be next.

With no destination in mind, Misaka eventually found herself at the Emiya Residence, though it seemed she wasn't alone. Standing before her suddenly was...

POXRhLt.jpg

sup.

Misaka gave the skeleton a vexed look. "You... Come on, are you serious? Where did you even come from?"

7Gf3TGQ.jpg

i dunno. doesn't really matter. i don't know if you figured it out yet, but we're partners in this. let's just be pals and hang out.

vMVNh8f.jpg

Misaka adamantly shook her head. "Forget it. How do I know you're not behind this in some way?"

pYWWBX7.jpg

i guess you don't.

With a dismissive sigh, Misaka moved past Sans and headed toward the residence.

@TheSpringwoodSlasher

She reversed one of the seats, sitting in it backwards as the food was delivered. She filled her plate to the brim, beginning to tear apart some bread and munch on that for a while. The food was a good distraction from the hunger but her interest was far more focused on the explanation of the situation. This Murder game. Second Magic stuff was supposedly the force behind what brought them here. And as for who was the asshole behind the game? That was unknown. Apart from using them all for his or hell, even her own ends. "That figures." Her smile at the food faded into a frown of annoyance, nevertheless continuing to angrily munch on her food.

Agents and Traitors...huh. She let her gaze drift from each and every one of them. Two secret factions here, hidden behind all the bs. Four would be killers and a select few out to stop the killers. Once again she found herself staring at Kiryuin with plain distrust. Who else but her--

She didn't even get to finish that thought before a massive explosion cascaded out, her chair rocking back and forth from the reverberating quake throughout the area. "What the hell?" She began, drowned out by the rapid sounds of footsteps approaching and anon, the door kicked in. Clearly military from a brief look. "...No really, the hell--" She was eclipsed once again by sound, this time the piercing gunfire. One of theirs was dead before she even noticed, though who he was she wasn't sure. Some guy at least.

"NO REALLY, WHAT THE FUCK?!"

She launched out of her chair, ridiculously done with this crap and reaching for her scissor blade. Weakened or not, like hell she was just going to accept this with no retaliation.

tumblr_n692thXRKu1t8w9dqo1_500.gif

Except the whole squad was already downed by the giant from earlier. "...Oh. Well that's...good." She smirked, stepping up to the Berserker. "How about it big guy? You and me, we can beat these chumps, yeah?"

*beat*

She hit the ground with a grunt, skidding along after being thrown roughly out by that very same big guy. "The hell's your problem?!" She shouted, rising from the ground and straight into hopping up and down in immature frustration. "I could have taken 'em!"

tumblr_ni4t1hUNrW1th2wflo1_500.gif

"I didn't even get to take that bread with me." She stated after a few seconds of forced calming down. Nothing she could do about it now. Especially with that barrier that stood up to her trying to waltz right back in. And her trying to punch her way back in. "Ugh. Fine." She growled, turning around and sprinting off in a dash. Eventually the straight trek through the forest ended, her and the group at large arriving at a city. "...That mansion was that far away from civilization?" She questioned, shooting a glance over her shoulder back in that general direction. Too far to see but daaaaamn.

"Whatever." She continued on, stomping her way through the city. It was only a few minutes after that it sunk in...where were all the people? The streets were more empty than Mako's bowl of food after 30 seconds of lunch. "That ain't creepy." She wished that whatever weakening had done had not silenced Senketsu, if only to have a comforting voice to talk to. But there was naught but silence. "Meh." She trekked on, heading for the Station Front.

@OrlandoBloomers @The Tactician @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Gummi Bunnies @york

Annabeth sighed. "I could use a rest. Let's go to the Tohsaka Residence. After that last house, I would like to see the Architecture of this one." She smiled. "Shall we go, Mari?"

Percy shrugged. "I'm game." He tossed Riptide into the air, and caught it again.

@Verite @Mari @Tohsaka Residence

Frank heard this and resisted the urge to rush forward and comfort the girl. She didn't know him. That wouldn't do him any good. So, he just hung back, more or less following them in silence with a solemn look cast at the child.

@CrunchyCHEEZIT
@Klutzy Ninja Kitty
@Hospes
@The Tactician

myUaFoGRWwEISkDzxxP-mG8upcZyN3xeBVVaqz8v3ME

Minato gave Frank a wave as a hello, welcoming him to the group. However, he couldn't do much more before Ryan had spoken. He could tell she was very upset over the deaths, much as he would have been at one time. The poor girl really shouldn't be here with us... She hasn't done anything to deserve it.

"Just... Just know it isn't your fault, okay? If we had stayed... The tragedy would have been worse," He fell silent for a moment before shaking his head, "But that also doesn't mean their deaths were meaningless. They were people, just like you and me. Ilya, especially, because she gave her life for us to escape. We shouldn't fall into despair because of her death."

His hand gently took Ryan's in an attempt to comfort her, "We should honor her death by standing tall and walking forward. That's what she would want, and perhaps..." Perhaps we can bring her and the others back. "Anyways, we can't give up now. We have to collect ourselves, rest, and then get to work finding out why this happened."

@CrunchyCHEEZIT @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Hospes @The Tactician @Verite @Kaykay
nov26_erika04.jpg

"Oh, what made that obvious? Was it my smile or something of the likes?" Erika kept that smile going, because she knew it was that smile of hers that Robin liked. Though, she somewhat didn't realize that there were others going to the same destination they were headed for nearby...

@CrunchyCHEEZIT @OrlandoBloomers @The Tactician @york
tumblr_inline_nifrftKNcW1sfvecc.png

"Oh, you know, just how affectionate you seem. Besides, what does it matter? I love the chance to be with you..." A smirk formed as his face before he laid a kiss on her cheek. He had missed the chance to work with her on cases, remembering how enjoyable it had been last time. I should really figure out a way to sell her on me being her assistant...

@CrunchyCHEEZIT @OrlandoBloomers @Gummi Bunnies @york

• Love
Reactions: Midnight Maiden

"Yeah, they're super dead. I told you before, right? People super get hurt, all the time."

Though this was certainly a super unexpected situation, people dying wasn't anything particularly out of the ordinary.

"But at least Minato'll buy us McDonalds, right?"

Yeah, sure. That was comforting enough.

@The Tactician @Hospes @BarrenThin @whoever​

Annabeth sighed. "I could use a rest. Let's go to the Tohsaka Residence. After that last house, I would like to see the Architecture of this one." She smiled. "Shall we go, Mari?"

Percy shrugged. "I'm game." He tossed Riptide into the air, and caught it again.

tumblr_inline_mndpiaY9bZ1qd06lm.png

"Yo... what's up?" Battler idly waved over at the others that were headed the same direction he was going, which was towards the Tohsaka Residence. Yup, totally a professional Sorcerer right here, ladies and gentleman.

@Verite @Mari @The Silver Paladin @Tohsaka Residence​

The death of these people truly was awful. Had Ilona not been used to traveling and not been used to seeing the occasional death, the girl likely would've been just as upset as Ryan. But since she was used to these things, her concerns laid not with the dead, but with the way Ryan felt about the situation.

Skipping in front of her friend, Ilona gripped Ryan's hands. "Lady Ryan, do not fret! The merciful sun will protect us. We will be okay in the end." Smiling, she pulled an orange flower out of her hair and placed it in one of Ryan's hands. "I think it would be best if we were to explore. Perhaps go to the shopping area?" she offered.

@The Tactician @Hospes @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Nater Taters @Kaykay

myUaFoGRWwEISkDzxxP-mG8upcZyN3xeBVVaqz8v3ME

Minato gave Frank a wave as a hello, welcoming him to the group. However, he couldn't do much more before Ryan had spoken. He could tell she was very upset over the deaths, much as he would have been at one time. The poor girl really shouldn't be here with us... She hasn't done anything to deserve it.

"Just... Just know it isn't your fault, okay? If we had stayed... The tragedy would have been worse," He fell silent for a moment before shaking his head, "But that also doesn't mean their deaths were meaningless. They were people, just like you and me. Ilya, especially, because she gave her life for us to escape. We shouldn't fall into despair because of her death."

His hand gently took Ryan's in an attempt to comfort her, "We should honor her death by standing tall and walking forward. That's what she would want, and perhaps..." Perhaps we can bring her and the others back. "Anyways, we can't give up now. We have to collect ourselves, rest, and then get to work finding out why this happened."

@CrunchyCHEEZIT @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Hospes @The Tactician @Verite @Kaykay

"Oh, you know, just how affectionate you seem. Besides, what does it matter? I love the chance to be with you..." A smirk formed as his face before he laid a kiss on her cheek. He had missed the chance to work with her on cases, remembering how enjoyable it had been last time. I should really figure out a way to sell her on me being her assistant...

He waved back almost meekly, slowly joining them after that brief show of welcome.
"Yeah, they're super dead. I told you before, right? People super get hurt, all the time."

Though this was certainly a super unexpected situation, people dying wasn't anything particularly out of the ordinary.

"But at least Minato'll buy us McDonalds, right?"

Yeah, sure. That was comforting enough.

@The Tactician @Hospes @BarrenThin @whoever​

Frank's glare showed he was less than happy with her approach. He looked at Ryan with a faint smile. "Yes... they are. But your friend is right." He tilted his head at the boy. "Their deaths mean as long as we keep going."
The death of these people truly was awful. Had Ilona not been used to traveling and not been used to seeing the occasional death, the girl likely would've been just as upset as Ryan. But since she was used to these things, her concerns laid not with the dead, but with the way Ryan felt about the situation.

Skipping in front of her friend, Ilona gripped Ryan's hands. "Lady Ryan, do not fret! The merciful sun will protect us. We will be okay in the end." Smiling, she pulled an orange flower out of her hair and placed it in one of Ryan's hands. "I think it would be best if we were to explore. Perhaps go to the shopping area?" she offered.

@The Tactician @Hospes @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Nater Taters @Kaykay

The old man smiled at Ilona when she did that. The warm expression was in stark contrast with... well, everything else about his physical appearance.

@Kaykay
@CrunchyCHEEZIT
@Klutzy Ninja Kitty
@Hospes
@The Tactician

"Don't worry, there'll be a lot of chances for us to be together~!" Erika nearly squealed at the end of her sentence as she wrapped her arms around the former tactician from behind.

Anddddddd... that's when she noticed the others tagging along with them.
Cinder Fall
@Orlando Bloomers @Others?
Cinder seemed rather satisfied by what could only be described as a gourmet being served; it was always nice to be briefed on a relatively full stomach, though, the information she was presented made her eat a little slower, raising a brow a little. So, it was indeed true that they've jumped across worlds, not just that, but, there were killers amongst them, and they might not even know it themselves; who could they be? And what strange purpose do they serve in this "Murder Game". Eventually, she finished eating, and was about to speak, but, just then, a large explosion followed by what looked to be a large squadron of soldiers of some sort burst into the mansion, she didn't seem to care what happened next for the moment, Cinder looked a bit livid to say the least.
tumblr_inline_neegboh3I61sk47ji.png

"Ugh... And we were just having a nice dinner too." Cinder remarked melodramatically as she raised one of her hands, a whisling noise occurring as she prepared to eliminate the soldiers that rushed at them, aiding the Berserker looking bloke for a while... Well, that was before she suddenly felt herself being thrown out with the others fleeing the scene, by the berserker himself. "... Couldn't you have at least a little faith?" she asked, cocking her head a little at the Berserker before she decided to head off with the others, realizing she had no way to get back in the fray. As they continued onwards, unsure of where they were going, on and on, to the point where she was beginning to feel a bit of pain in her toes from walking in those high-heels of her for so long... However, eventually, they finally came to some sort of city, though, it looked empty, she figured they'd HAVE to find something, or someone around, after all, the city didn't look like it suffered mcuh trauma, and there certainly was no Grimm infestation around, if they even existed here. With a shrug, Cinder decided to head off to the Station Front, looking a bit disappointed still taht she had missed out on an opportunity to test out just how strong those intruders were...​
She reversed one of the seats, sitting in it backwards as the food was delivered. She filled her plate to the brim, beginning to tear apart some bread and munch on that for a while. The food was a good distraction from the hunger but her interest was far more focused on the explanation of the situation. This Murder game. Second Magic stuff was supposedly the force behind what brought them here. And as for who was the asshole behind the game? That was unknown. Apart from using them all for his or hell, even her own ends. "That figures." Her smile at the food faded into a frown of annoyance, nevertheless continuing to angrily munch on her food.

Agents and Traitors...huh. She let her gaze drift from each and every one of them. Two secret factions here, hidden behind all the bs. Four would be killers and a select few out to stop the killers. Once again she found herself staring at Kiryuin with plain distrust. Who else but her--

She didn't even get to finish that thought before a massive explosion cascaded out, her chair rocking back and forth from the reverberating quake throughout the area. "What the hell?" She began, drowned out by the rapid sounds of footsteps approaching and anon, the door kicked in. Clearly military from a brief look. "...No really, the hell--" She was eclipsed once again by sound, this time the piercing gunfire. One of theirs was dead before she even noticed, though who he was she wasn't sure. Some guy at least.

"NO REALLY, WHAT THE FUCK?!"

She launched out of her chair, ridiculously done with this crap and reaching for her scissor blade. Weakened or not, like hell she was just going to accept this with no retaliation.

tumblr_n692thXRKu1t8w9dqo1_500.gif

Except the whole squad was already downed by the giant from earlier. "...Oh. Well that's...good." She smirked, stepping up to the Berserker. "How about it big guy? You and me, we can beat these chumps, yeah?"

*beat*

She hit the ground with a grunt, skidding along after being thrown roughly out by that very same big guy. "The hell's your problem?!" She shouted, rising from the ground and straight into hopping up and down in immature frustration. "I could have taken 'em!"

tumblr_ni4t1hUNrW1th2wflo1_500.gif

"I didn't even get to take that bread with me." She stated after a few seconds of forced calming down. Nothing she could do about it now. Especially with that barrier that stood up to her trying to waltz right back in. And her trying to punch her way back in. "Ugh. Fine." She growled, turning around and sprinting off in a dash. Eventually the straight trek through the forest ended, her and the group at large arriving at a city. "...That mansion was that far away from civilization?" She questioned, shooting a glance over her shoulder back in that general direction. Too far to see but daaaaamn.

"Whatever." She continued on, stomping her way through the city. It was only a few minutes after that it sunk in...where were all the people? The streets were more empty than Mako's bowl of food after 30 seconds of lunch. "That ain't creepy." She wished that whatever weakening had done had not silenced Senketsu, if only to have a comforting voice to talk to. But there was naught but silence. "Meh." She trekked on, heading for the Station Front.

@OrlandoBloomers @The Tactician @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Gummi Bunnies @york
erika02.jpg

"And we have company. Great..." Erika looked disappointed. She really looked forward to some alone time with Robin. ;w;

@OrlandoBloomers @The Tactician @CrunchyCHEEZIT @C.T. @york

"Yo... what's up?" Battler idly waved over at the others that were headed the same direction he was going, which was towards the Tohsaka Residence. Yup, totally a professional Sorcerer right here, ladies and gentleman.

Bee would shake her head as she then threw an arm out, waving it in front them. "You guys must be crazy for wanting to go back to another house. I mean, what's gonna be in this one? It may be crazier than the last one we went to.." If anything, Bee just wanted answers. She wanted to know a way back home - well, at least be able to go back and pay her late rental bill, and who the hell was going to feed Puppycat?

uNi2VJg.png

"I hope this is just some weird dream... If not, I'm totally going to loose my marbles."

@Verite @The Silver Paladin @Mari @Gummi Bunnies @Tohsaka Residence​

"Nothing. You?" Percy asked waving.

Annabeth smiled. "I'm just going to view this place's architecture so we can see where we are. You?"

@Mari @Verite @Tohsaka residence

Status
Not open for further replies.