Status
Not open for further replies.
[I've only done this with The Man Without Fear's permission]
Mr Negative almost predicted this would happen. He sighed, before swiftly drawing one sword up to the back of Frank's neck. [BCOLOR=#ffffff]'It appears that a snowflake has bought down the Avalanche, Mr Castle.'[/BCOLOR]

His hand crackled with Darkforce.
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]'Now, if you were a lesser man, I would merely use this to switch your morality, and turn that gun on yourself. But where would be the fun in that?'[/BCOLOR]
Instead, he threw it towards Elektra, turning her costume and eyes to negative colours.
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]'Elektra....I wish for you to to kill this man. Slowly as possible.'[/BCOLOR]
He shrugged.
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]'A Pensioner like you could never hope to kill me that easily, Mr Castle. But, perhaps you're right. Maybe I'm a....negative influence on other people.'[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]@BarrenThin @The Man Without Fear[/BCOLOR]
Frank's next action warranted no response. The red Saber he'd taken from Darth Vader's corpse ignited and was under Elektra's throat. "Parry that."

The Punisher always loved his toys.

@Gen. Gwazi Senpai @The Man Without Fear @Hospes @Verite @TheSpringwoodSlasher @Atomyk @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Thuro The Assassin Potato @Crimson Spartan @Mighty Roman @Gibbons

"Oi oi, hold up!" Gunha came running in.
"It's not right to go around killing people. And it's also not right to hurt a lady. So how about everyone just calms down!"

@Gen. Gwazi Senpai @The Man Without Fear @Hospes @Verite @TheSpringwoodSlasher @Atomyk @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Thuro The Assassin Potato @Crimson Spartan @Mighty Roman @BarrenThin

[I've only done this with The Man Without Fear's permission]​
Mr Negative almost predicted this would happen. He sighed, before swiftly drawing one sword up to the back of Frank's neck. [BCOLOR=#ffffff]'It appears that a snowflake has bought down the Avalanche, Mr Castle.'[/BCOLOR]
His hand crackled with Darkforce.
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]'Now, if you were a lesser man, I would merely use this to switch your morality, and turn that gun on yourself. But where would be the fun in that?'[/BCOLOR]
Instead, he threw it towards Elektra, turning her costume and eyes to negative colours.
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]'Elektra....I wish for you to to kill this man. Slowly as possible.'[/BCOLOR]
He shrugged.
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]'A Pensioner like you could never hope to kill me that easily, Mr Castle. But, perhaps you're right. Maybe I'm a....negative influence on other people.'[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]@BarrenThin @The Man Without Fear[/BCOLOR]

Cameron had had enough. Her High Frequency Katana slid out of its sheathe, and in one smooth draw she had it held at Negative's neck. "Do you want to live?" She asked, truly not needing to say more. She wasn't a machine of a lot of words.

@Mighty Roman @The Man Without Fear @BarrenThin @I don't even know anymore​

Frank's next action warranted no response. The red Saber he'd taken from Darth Vader's corpse ignited and was under Elektra's throat. "Parry that."

The Punisher always loved his toys.

@Gen. Gwazi Senpai @The Man Without Fear @Hospes @Verite @TheSpringwoodSlasher @Atomyk @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Thuro The Assassin Potato @Crimson Spartan @Mighty Roman @Gibbons
Elektra impaled the hilt of the blade with one of her Sai and pulled it from Franks grip, sending both weapons flying. She wasn't trained to use one Sai, consequently throwing her other blade at Cameron. Dislike being commanded to kill Frank, her prime directive was to protect her master. "Negative was not born, and he cannot die as a consequence. It is over! I was born to tip the balance between good and evil; it's time to chose a side"

"Perversion is separate from honesty. They would need to have learned this information sometime; and it is obvious you two are incapable of being such teachers. And, another thing..."

Minato would suddenly get a sharp pounding headache as Deoxys turned and spoke to him in a rather intimidating manner; "Insult me again, humanoid, and I will tear your miniscule, ignorant brain from your spine and turn it into a delicious dessert."

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Hospes @The Tactician @Kaykay
qxhhZCyzAGd2KiRKya7VqUlTFqPHFlWlgQ-ptbJnPuE

If this was Deoxys's attempt at intimidation, then Minato didn't feel the least bit of concern. He growled as he shrugged off the mental attack before the creature swam too deep and awakened some of the darker Personas he kept in the back of his mind. As he glared at the Pokemon, a shadowy form began to form behind him and a glint of light from a blade shone for a moment, "I don't know what the hell you are... But I'll make it simple. I've faced the goddess of the night, and you do not begin to come close to Nyx. All you've accomplished is place yourself higher on my suspect list. Stay the hell out of my mind, monster."

@Hospes @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Kaykay

Meanwhile, John wondered if he made the right choice, going upstairs. This was certainly a weird group, and somewhat non responsive at that.

lighter.jpg

He played around with his lighter for a while, wondering if he should change his scenery... or change the scenery with a little more heat. He'd give it a few more minutes, tops, he thought in his mind.

@The Tactician @york @Gummi Bunnies @OrlandoBloomers @Krieg @El Tigre! @Bomb @Josh M @C.T.
Ethel-368324-large.png

"... Hi." Ethel said in response to the guy playing around with a lighter.

@The Tactician @york @Gummi Bunnies @OrlandoBloomers @Krieg @El Tigre! @Wedge Antilles @Josh M @C.T.

Reactions: Poe Dameron
Meanwhile, Matt was still clambering to his feet; he had been kicked aside as collateral damage Frank had drawn his later sword; the whizzing machine and strange energy flowing from it was messing with his sense. Regaining his balance, Matt limbed towards Negative, with his arms flung out for balance. "I'll kill you, Li, I'll kill you! Turn her back right now" he stumbled "this is justice, Li. You are a dead man if you don't turn her back right now!"

74a2dc60960f368c8aeb57a3a62dbf91e80b7a28_hq.gif

And soon enough such a lovely conversation ended up being interrupted by some brats trying to start a fight.

Annoyed he turned to face the group of rabble and a series of portals appeared behind his head. One shot out the same Red Lance from the 1st time back in the room and it landed right in the middle of the Group, while another seven portals had a variety of legendary weapons aimed and ready to fire as he announced to the group "You incessant little rodents! In an unfamiliar land, knowing nothing of what situation you're in and your reaction is to try to kill one another!? Hmph! Pathetic! I Gilgamesh! The King of Heroes demand you cease your fighting immediately! Otherwise you will face the full fury of my treasury and not live to even learn where you are!"

@BarrenThin @The Man Without Fear @Hospes @Verite @TheSpringwoodSlasher @Atomyk @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Thuro The Assassin Potato@Crimson Spartan @Hospes @Klutzy Ninja Kitty

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Reactions: Gwazi Magnum
"Sort of, but in a colosseum the animals are just put in a ring and fight right then. A Holy Grail war can go on for weeks, with Masters constantly finding weaknesses, making temporary alliances... In fact in our last war the Caster didn't even want to take part. Instead he turned him self into some Giant Monstrosity, one which Lancer, Rider and Saber had to work together to defeat". Then after a pause "However you'd probably make a far more suitable Caster or Master, assuming your bloodline is strong enough that is".

He grinned when Reece agreed to investigating further together should the situation require it, "Splendid!" he retorted. Though almost immediately after he had to start explaining his reasoning for laughing "Oh I'm not laughing at you. It's just that I've been called a great many things before, but Incubus I haven't heard for a long time. Though if they're the only one's in your world with access to portals that would explain it... Though what are the kinds of magic Casters in your world partake in then?".

@BarrenThin @The Man Without Fear @Hospes @Verite @TheSpringwoodSlasher @Atomyk @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Thuro The Assassin Potato @Crimson Spartan @Hospes @Klutzy Ninja Kitty

Once again, Reece stayed quiet during this explanation, though the blonde was more than a little wary. After all, the last thing she wanted was to be thrust into some war to the death.. Especially with Ryan around-- ..Oh, crud. How exactly did Reece keep forgetting about her sister like this? Because of that forgetfulness, the poor ten-year-old child was learning about reproduction. And it was totally Reece's fault. "..Well, I'm a pureblood and rather well-versed Caster, though I haven't met a Caster that wasn't pureblood. In my world, Casters don't.. Ahh.. Reproduce, with Mortals," Reece explained. "That I'm aware of, anyways... But your Casters sound awful different than mine."

The nineteen-year-old wasn't terribly offended by his laughter, luckily. She just didn't enjoy feeling like she was being laughed at, she supposed. Regardless, once Gilgamesh explained himself, Reece slowly nodded. "Well.. If it makes you feel any better, I wouldn't call it an insult. It just was an inquiry, due to the fact that.. Well, the facts support it. Or, they would've, if this were my world," she responded, possibly trying to amend the comment. "As for what sorts of magic we partake in.." There was a small pause, and Reece seemed to hesitate. After all, the Caster world was supposed to be kept secret... But she'd already revealed herself, and this had to be temporary, right? Besides, magic seemed common here, by the way Gilgamesh spoke.. So what harm could it be?

"..I guess you could say that Casters have classes, like your servants do. Some can heal, like my youngest sibling. Some have the power of... Temptation, such as my brat of a sibling, Ridley. And..--"

Well.. Reece's explanation was abruptly cut off, and the girl may as well have had an animated sweatdrop. That outburst was totally unnecessary, though, the fights were as well.

7b68835d2d.jpg

Now, everyone was getting the Reece the Beast look of disapproval. :|

@BarrenThin @The Man Without Fear @Gen. Gwazi Senpai @Verite @TheSpringwoodSlasher @Atomyk @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Thuro The Assassin Potato @Crimson Spartan @Hospes @Klutzy Ninja Kitty

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Raiden's explanation of the Murder Games seemed intriguing, though also a game intended to be ran by cowards. However such a set up would explain why so many random people showed up, and why they were left with little understanding to their situation. "So instead of fighting someone honourably they hide in the shadows? Killing without challenge, plotting without opposition! The cowards! Hmph!" he responded, rather revolted by such a practice, "Though it reminds me of my original Master in the first war. Was all about using Assassin as some sort of expendable Recon. It was both dishonourable and boring, I was thrilled the moment I we no longer continued such tactics". He noted that none of the others were bothering to drink, seemingly out of caution. Understandable, but Gilgamesh not only was used to being re-summoned, be he also did not like to give up luxury despite the situation.

@BarrenThin @The Man Without Fear @Hospes @Verite @TheSpringwoodSlasher @Atomyk @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Thuro The Assassin Potato @Crimson Spartan @Hospes @Klutzy Ninja Kitty

tumblr_mvhpd6mDSE1qzqt8do1_250.gif

"Its not the first time I've fought people like that. Where I came from there were the Patriots. War profiteers that controlled the media and the government. Made a killing off the war industry. At least until me and Snake put an end to it." Who knows. Maybe this was the work of the Patriots. There were other worlds. Other Raidens. He doubted it though. Didn't seem like their style. Not enough Metal Gears or nanomachines. Raiden was about to explain further to Gilgamesh, but it appeared that Cameron had started a fight. What else was new.

And soon enough such a lovely conversation ended up being interrupted by some brats trying to start a fight.

Annoyed he turned to face the group of rabble and a series of portals appeared behind his head. One shot out the same Red Lance from the 1st time back in the room and it landed right in the middle of the Group, while another seven portals had a variety of legendary weapons aimed and ready to fire as he announced to the group "You incessant little rodents! In an unfamiliar land, knowing nothing of what situation you're in and your reaction is to try to kill one another!? Hmph! Pathetic! I Gilgamesh! The King of Heroes demand you cease your fighting immediately! Otherwise you will face the full fury of my treasury and not live to even learn where you are!"

@BarrenThin @The Man Without Fear @Hospes @Verite @TheSpringwoodSlasher @Atomyk @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Thuro The Assassin Potato@Crimson Spartan @Hospes @Klutzy Ninja Kitty

tumblr_mvhpd6mDSE1qzqt8do8_250.gif

"Cam, get out of there. If they want to kill each other, let them. It just means less work figuring out who the traitor is." Raiden wasn't lying, or bluffing. He was here to defend the innocent. If the guilty were weak, then nature would run its course. If they were strong, then Raiden would run his. Either way, they weren't long for the world.

@BarrenThin @The Man Without Fear @Hospes @Verite @TheSpringwoodSlasher @Atomyk @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Thuro The Assassin Potato@Crimson Spartan @Hospes @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Gen. Gwazi Senpai

Chapter One
"The Sinners of This Everyday World Who Breached the Trust"

Continued from here.

The Story So Far
You had all awakened within a strange, mysterious mansion. While some of you might be familiar with the phenomenon that was at hand, most of you were more than likely were clueless about what was going on. Nevertheless, in search of answers, you all explored the giant mansion.

Those who had traveled upstairs would come face to face with a strange creature known as Berserker, who would attack him under the belief that they were unwelcome intruders, until he would be calmed down by a young girl who would introduce herself as Illyasviel "Illya" von Einzbern, who would clear up the misunderstanding and state that she had been expecting them for some time.

Those who had moved to the courtyard would encounter a strange figure known as Avenger, who revealed that there were Traitors in the group, and implied that he was partially responsible for the phenomena that was at hand. Unwilling to reveal more than that though, he would engage the Survivors in a fight, before eventually retreating hastily. The Survivors would then bet met by a maid named Sella, who would lead them to the dining room, claiming that her master, Illya, would explain all that they needed to know.

Meanwhile, those who would traverse downstairs would find themselves in an old, dark wine cellar while searching for clues. While looking through, they would come across a fearsome enemy that fought in the dark with a mighty claw! Only would it be drawn outside would it turn out to be... just a maid. A maid called Leysritt with a halberd to be precise. Mentioning that Illya had possibly mentioned expecting them earlier, she calms down and leads everyone to her.

And thus, the dauntless heroes reunite once again within the dining room.

latest

The dining room was luxurious, just like the rest of the mansion, to say the least.

As you would be seated, treated to luxurious foods and whatnot by the maids, including fancy items like caviar, high quality meat, and all sorts of other stuff, as well as a very wide assortment of wine and tea, the young girl before you would introduce herself formally.

... She stayed the fuck away from Gilgamesh for some reason though.

"Well, it appears that everyone has been brought back together. Welcome to my humble abode, everybody. My name is Illyasviel von Einzbern, but you may call me Illya for short," she spoke with something of a graceful manner, lifting the sides of her skirt a little.

01c.png

"I can imagine you must all be very confused as to why you are here, so I shan't waste any time. I'll explain to the best of my ability, as even I do not have the best grasp on the situation here, so I'll just be repeating what was said to me by that Tsuchimikado..." Illya spoke, clearing her throat, before continuing.

Tsuchimikado. A name that Frank would likely recognize. But how did he factor into all of this?

"You have all been transported here against your own wills. This strange phenomena, known as the Second Magic, might be known to you as a Multi-Dimensional Refraction Phenomenon, or in simpler words, travelling through different worlds," Illya explained, "The reason this has happened is because something called a Murder Game has begun. As far as I know, whoever the mastermind is that's "hosting" this death game intends to use you all for his own purposes, whatever they might be."

She took a breath, and then continued once again.

"This Murder Game has caused four of you to become Traitors, whether you realize it or not. Every so often, these Traitors among you all will slowly kill each of you from the inside out, so by some way or another, you must take them down before they take you out. But do not fret. What you might not have realized is that this mansion is surrounded by a magical Bounded Field I created myself. This has granted a select few of you the ability to target one person and determine without fail if they are one of the Traitors. Do be careful though, whoever you Agents might be. You may only use your power once every so often, and only once per group. Use your choices wisely. The rest of you... must only hope that you will not be targeted. Unfortunately, or perhaps fortunately for some, a side effect that had occurred while the Bounded Field I made took effect on you all was that it appears to have weakened you all to some degree. The time it takes for you to recover your strength is unknown, even if you leave the Bounded Field, unfortunately."

"In the meantime, however, it seems that you will be staying here for an indefinite amount of time. Tsuchimikado informed me that you would be coming here some way or another, but not how long he intended for you to stay. But in the meantime, you are all my welcome guests for the time being. Make yourselves at home, and eat as much as you'd like!"

"Ah, Illya... According to some who had traversed into the courtyard gardens, there was someone here who was not supposed to be here. Someone they referred to as Avenger. Did that troublesome boy tell you about him?"

01e.png

"Eh? Avenger? That does sound familiar... I think it might have been--" She began to speak, before being rudely interrupted by a strange sound in the background.

BOOM!!

A large explosion suddenly rocked the entire mansion a bit, likely caused by something to the degree of a rocket launcher.

"Are those... intruders? For real this time?"

o4cKg0k.jpg

Rapid footsteps would be heard from outside the front door, before the door leading to the large dining room would be kicked open, revealing a group of what appeared to be armed soldiers.

"Это Дельта! Мы расположены цели! Открыть огонь, пока они ослаблены!" The field leader of the squad exclaimed in Russian, before the entire group would open fire at you, attempting to unload their bullets into you! Fortunately, they would be blocked off by Berserker, drawing some sort of giant axe-sword that he would then use to smash into the soldiers, all the while seemingly unaffected by the bullets, though unfortunately, Ermac was gunned down, bullets filling up his head and other vital areas. A testament to the weakening effects of the Bounded Field, most likely.

latest

"RRRRRAAAAAAAAGHH!"

The creature bellowed a mighty roar as it dispatched all the squad with relative ease.

"Tch, already?! I didn't expect to be found so quickly!" Illya exclaimed, gritting her teeth as she would get up and venture out into the main room, the rumbling footsteps of other soldiers resonating through the rest of the mansion, "You'll have to retreat. The Bounded Field is still in effect, so you won't be able to take on these soldiers by yourselves. Just head through the forest and don't stop moving until you get to Fuyuki City! Go! We will hold them off for as long as we can!"

With that, Berserker would harden his grip on his sword-axe, while Leysritt would also produce her halberd once again, both ready to fight.

Prompted by Illya, you would all hopefully retreat through the front door that had been blasted through, and those who would attempt to resist and stay to fight would be promptly grabbed and thrown out by Berserker, and unable to get back in, a magical barrier preventing you from coming back inside for whatever reason. Sorry, Gunha. Retreating may be an ungutsy thing to do, but them's the rules.

In any case, nothing to do but do as she said. This was your only chance!

latest

The road was long and treacherous. As long as you would keep going straight, however, you wouldn't get lost, as fortunately, you didn't keep going around in circles somehow. Just had to keep going on and persevere...

"Aha, so that was supposed to be the main opposition, eh? My, what a disappointment. Two lowly maids who did not know their place, and a brute with no sense of subtlety at all," a young man, likely the leader of the group of soldiers, sighed in disappointment as he stood over the dead bodies of Sella and Leysritt. Berserker was still alive... but not himself.

latest

He seemed to be corrupted by a mysterious source of darkness. Blackened and tainted by all the evils of the world, it seemed. A darkness that only the young man seemed to be able to possess.

"R-Rrrgghhh..." He could only grunt lowly, unable to resist the darkness that consumed him. Illya could only step back in fear, cornered against a wall as she had a look of fear on her expression.

08d.png

"N-No way... Berserker, no..." She could only whisper as the man closed in on her, "Who... What are you?"

The man simply smiled ominously, knowing that he had won.

3427993-6362005592-Fiamm.jpg

"I am the one who has surpassed God. I am Fiamma of the Right."

"A-Aah... aah... AAAAAAAHHHHH!!"

With that, the first kill had been made. Illya's life would come to an end just like that.

- - -

After what felt like an eternity of travelling, you would all eventually come across a sort of clearing. The trees would cease to appear as frequently, and after taking more steps... you would come across a city? From where you were, the city in question seemed deserted from what you could see. But not damaged. The buildings seemed just in fine condition, as did the roads, but... there was simply no people around.

As you would make your way into the city, the eerie emptiness could almost creep some of you out. Was this a ghost town? Where did everybody go?

Well, the only thing to do here was go around the points and interests and see where to go from here.

Welcome to Fuyuki City.

VxvCvPu.png

Shopping District

Station Front

Emiya Residence

Tohsaka Residence

Make sure to bold and underline your choices. Tag @OrlandoBloomers for those going to the Station Front and tag @TheSpringwoodSlasher for Emiya Residence.

~CAST LIST~
@Bomb as Ethel and Karin (Fairy Fencer F)
@Gibbons as Gunha Sogiita (Raildex)
@C.T. as Ryuuko Matoi (Kill la Kill)
@The Silver Paladin as Percy Jackson and Annabeth Chase (Percy Jackson)
@The Tactician as Robin Tact (Fire Emblem) and Minato Arisato (Persona 3)
@Mighty Roman as Hector Barbossa (Pirates of the Caribbean) and Mister Negative (Marvel Comics)
@Hospes as Reece "Annabel" Duchannes and Ryan Duchannes (Caster Chronicles)
@TheSpringwoodSlasher as Edward "Stubbs" Stubblefield (Stubbs the Zombie in Rebel Without A Pulse)
@DapperDogman as Ryner Lute (Legend of the Legendary Heroes)
@Gummi Bunnies as Erika Furudo and Battler Ushiromiya (Umineko no Naku Kori Ni)
@CrunchyCHEEZIT as Deoxys (Pokemon)
@BarrenThin as Frank Castle (Marvel Comics)
@Crimson Spartan as Lon'qu and Donny (Fire Emblem)
@Krieg as Maxine Caulfield (Life Is Strange)
@Schnee Corp Lawyer as Cole (Dragon Age)
@Kaykay as Saiai Kinuhata (Raildex)
@Gen. Gwazi Senpai as Gilgamesh (Type-Moon)
@Jeremi as Borsalino "Kizaru" (One Piece)
@Archwar as Jason (OC)
@Wedge Antilles as Pyro (Marvel Comics)
@The Man Without Fear as Daredevil and Elektra (Marvel Comics)
@Mari as Mari Kurihara (Prison School)
@Nater Taters as Kirby (Kirby)
@El Tigre! as Satsuki Kiryuuin (Kill la Kill)
@Klutzy Ninja Kitty as Eve (Black Cat) and Ilona (OC)
@CCC Kouhai as Bee (Bee and PuppyCat)
@ShiroKiyoshi as Sean Grant and Edispu (OC)
@york as Cinder Fall (RWBY)
@Josh M as Silk (Marvel Comics)
@Thuro The Assassin Potato as Cameron Phillips (Terminator) and Raiden (Metal Gear)
@Saint Guillotine as Furiosa (Mad Max)
@Atomyk as Mikoto Misaka (Raildex) and Sans the Skeleton (Undertale)
@coralprime as Papyrus the Skeleton (Undertale)
@OrlandoBloomers as Celty Sturluson (Durarara!!)

The Dead
@Verite as Illyasviel von Einzbern - DEFEATED!
@Shattered♦Secrets™ as Ermac - GUNNED DOWN!

Last edited:
Mr Negative sighed. [BCOLOR=#ffffff]' My my, I have a feeling that I am very popular today. If you attempt to kill me, Daredevil, your partner shall remain my loyal servant forever. But fear not, Daredevil, I shall not kill you. For you organising my defeat at the hands of Shang-Chi, I shall watch you lose your beloved Elektra, and with a bit of luck, your own sanity as well.'[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#ffffff]'Elektra, protect your Master, no matter the cost. Kill Frank Castle. Then kill this....strange woman behind me too.'[/BCOLOR]
Mr Negative flipped his sword around, so one remained at Frank's throat, and the other was pointing towards Cameron.
He tutted.

[BCOLOR=#ffffff]'Your move. You heroes would not kill me. In his prime, Mr Castle would not hesitate, but as for the rest of you....you would not do it. I am sure of that. I have no fear.'[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]@The Man Without Fear @BarrenThin @Thuro Pendragon @ProbablyNinja'dByVerite[/BCOLOR]

Chapter One

Continued from here.

The Story So Far
You had all awakened within a strange, mysterious mansion. While some of you might be familiar with the phenomenon that was at hand, most of you were more than likely were clueless about what was going on. Nevertheless, in search of answers, you all explored the giant mansion.

Those who had traveled upstairs would come face to face with a strange creature known as Berserker, who would attack him under the belief that they were unwelcome intruders, until he would be calmed down by a young girl who would introduce herself as Illyasviel "Illya" von Einzbern, who would clear up the misunderstanding and state that she had been expecting them for some time.

Those who had moved to the courtyard would encounter a strange figure known as Avenger, who revealed that there were Traitors in the group, and implied that he was partially responsible for the phenomena that was at hand. Unwilling to reveal more than that though, he would engage the Survivors in a fight, before eventually retreating hastily. The Survivors would then bet met by a maid named Sella, who would lead them to the dining room, claiming that her master, Illya, would explain all that they needed to know.

Meanwhile, those who would traverse downstairs would find themselves in an old, dark wine cellar while searching for clues. While looking through, they would come across a fearsome enemy that fought in the dark with a mighty claw! Only would it be drawn outside would it turn out to be... just a maid. A maid called Leysritt with a halberd to be precise. Mentioning that Illya had possibly mentioned expecting them earlier, she calms down and leads everyone to her.

latest

The dining room was luxurious, just like the rest of the mansion, to say the least.

As you would be seated, treated to luxurious foods and whatnot by the maids, including fancy items like caviar, high quality meat, and all sorts of other stuff, as well as a very wide assortment of wine and tea, the young girl before you would introduce herself formally.

"Well, it appears that everyone has been brought back together. Welcome to my humble abode, everybody. My name is Illyasviel von Einzbern, but you may call me Illya for short," she spoke with something of a graceful manner, lifting the sides of her skirt a little.

12aq.png

"I can imagine you must all be very confused as to why you are here, so I shan't waste any time. I'll explain to the best of my ability, as even I do not have the best grasp on the situation here, so I'll just be repeating what was said to me by that Tsuchimikado..." Illya spoke, clearing her throat, before continuing.

Tsuchimikado. A name that Frank would likely recognize. But how did he factor into all of this?

01c.png

"You have all been transported here against your own wills. This strange phenomena, known as the Second Magic, might be known to you as a Multi-Dimensional Refraction Phenomenon, or in simpler words, travelling through different worlds," Illya explained, "The reason this has happened is because something called a Murder Game has begun. As far as I know, whoever the mastermind is that's "hosting" this death game intends to use you all for his own purposes, whatever they might be."

"This Murder Game has caused four of you to become Traitors, whether you realize it or not. Every so often, these Traitors among you all will slowly kill each of you from the inside out, so by some way or another, you must take them down before they take you out. But do not fret. What you might not have realized is that this mansion is surrounded by a magical Bounded Field I created myself. This has granted a select few of you the ability to target one person and determine without fail if they are one of the Traitors. Do be careful though, whoever you Agents might be. You may only use your power once every so often, and only once per group. Use your choices wisely. The rest of you... must only hope that you will not be targeted. Unfortunately, or perhaps fortunately for some, a side effect that had occurred while the Bounded Field I made took effect on you all was that it appears to have weakened you all to some degree. The time it takes for you to recover your strength is unknown, even if you leave the Bounded Field, unfortunately."

"In the meantime, however, it seems that you will be staying here for an indefinite amount of time. Tsuchimikado informed me that you would be coming here some way or another, but not how long he intended for you to stay. But in the meantime, you are all my welcome guests for the time being. Make yourselves at home, and eat as much as you'd like!"

01ah.png

"Ah, Illya... According to some who had traversed into the courtyard gardens, there was someone here who was not supposed to be here. Someone they referred to as Avenger. Did that troublesome boy tell you about him?"

02af.png

"Eh? Avenger? That does sound familiar... I think it might have been--" She began to speak, before being rudely interrupted by a strange sound in the background.

BOOM!!

A large explosion suddenly rocked the entire mansion a bit, likely caused by something to the degree of a rocket launcher.

02aq.png

o4cKg0k.jpg

Rapid footsteps would be heard from outside the front door, before the door leading to the large dining room would be kicked open, revealing a group of what appeared to be armed soldiers.

"Это Дельта! Мы расположены цели! Открыть огонь, пока они ослаблены!" The field leader of the squad exclaimed in Russian, before the entire group would open fire at you, attempting to unload their bullets into you! Fortunately, they would be blocked off by Berserker, drawing some sort of giant axe-sword that he would then use to smash into the soldiers, all the while seemingly unaffected by the bullets, though unfortunately, Ermac was gunned down, bullets filling up his head and other vital areas. A testament to the weakening effects of the Bounded Field, most likely.

latest

"RRRRRAAAAAAAAGHH!"

The creature bellowed a mighty roar as it dispatched all the squad with relative ease.

"Tch, already?! I didn't expect to be found so quickly!" Illya exclaimed, gritting her teeth as she would get up and venture out into the main room, the rumbling footsteps of other soldiers resonating through the rest of the mansion, "You'll have to retreat. The Bounded Field is still in effect, so you won't be able to take on these soldiers by yourselves. Just head through the forest and don't stop moving until you get to Fuyuki City! Go! We will hold them off for as long as we can!"

With that, Berserker would harden his grip on his sword-axe, while Leysritt would also produce her halberd once again, both ready to fight.

Prompted by Illya, you would all hopefully retreat through the front door that had been blasted through, and those who would attempt to resist and stay to fight would be promptly grabbed and thrown out by Berserker, and unable to get back in, a magical barrier preventing you from coming back inside for whatever reason. Sorry, Gunha. Retreating may be an ungutsy thing to do, but them's the rules.

- - -

latest

The road was long and treacherous. As long as you would keep going straight, however, you wouldn't get lost, as fortunately, you didn't keep going around in circles somehow. Just had to keep going on and persevere...

- - -

"Aha, so that was supposed to be the main opposition, eh? My, what a disappointment. Two lowly maids who did not know their place, and a brute with no sense of subtlety at all," a young man, likely the leader of the group of soldiers, sighed in disappointment as he stood over the dead bodies of Sella and Leysritt. Berserker was still alive... but not himself.

latest

He seemed to be corrupted by a mysterious source of darkness. Blackened and tainted by all the evils of the world, it seemed. A darkness that only the young man seemed to be able to possess.

"R-Rrrgghhh..." He could only grunt lowly, unable to resist the darkness that consumed him. Illya could only step back in fear, cornered against a wall as she had a look of fear on her expression.

08e.png

"N-No way... Berserker, no..." She could only whisper as the man closed in on her, "Who... What are you?"

With that, the first kill had been made. Illya's life would come to an end just like that.

- - -

After what felt like an eternity of travelling, you would all eventually come across a sort of clearing. The trees would cease to appear as frequently, and after taking more steps... you would come across a city? From where you were, the city in question seemed deserted from what you could see. But not damaged. The buildings seemed just in fine condition, as did the roads, but... there was simply no people around.

As you would make your way into the city, the eerie emptiness could almost creep some of you out. Was this a ghost town? Where did everybody go?

Well, the only thing to do here was go around the points and interests and see where to go from here.

Welcome to Fuyuki City.

VxvCvPu.png

Shopping District

Station Front

Emiya Residence

Tohsaka Residence

Make sure to bold and underline your choices. Tag @OrlandoBloomers for those going to the Station Front and tag @TheSpringwoodSlasher for Emiya Residence.

~CAST LIST~
@Mighty Roman as Hector Barbossa (Pirates of the Caribbean) and Mister Negative (Marvel Comics)
@TheSpringwoodSlasher as Edward "Stubbs" Stubblefield (Stubbs the Zombie in Rebel Without A Pulse)
@Archwar as Jason (OC)
@Thuro The Assassin Potato as Cameron Phillips (Terminator) and Raiden (Metal Gear)

The Dead
8oAbqtZ.jpg

"Ethel, are you ok?" Karin asked her.

Ethel-368324-large.png

"Yeah... Ethel is fine..." Ethel said in response.

"Well, that's a relief. This is the first time we had to retreat..." Karin said, while holding onto Ethel. "Let's go to the Shopping District, shall we?"

"Kay..."

And so they proceeded to go to the Shopping District.

@Verite @shopping folks​

Last edited by a moderator:
Chapter One

Continued from here.

The Story So Far

latest

12aq.png

01c.png

01ah.png

02af.png

BOOM!!

02aq.png

o4cKg0k.jpg

latest

"RRRRRAAAAAAAAGHH!"

- - -

latest

- - -

latest

08e.png

- - -

Welcome to Fuyuki City.

VxvCvPu.png

Shopping District

Station Front

Emiya Residence

Tohsaka Residence

~CAST LIST~
@Archwar as Jason (OC)

The Dead
PVcM_0EDdMw4PDRh_fLpnmhp8sh2YXPrsdM_f-FmPr0

Minato sighed as he headed towards the Shopping District. He had promised the others some food, and since he couldn't cook any at the moment, he might as well go buy some. Hopefully they don't eat through all of my money...

@Verite @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Kaykay @Hospes

(@Gummi Bunnies , you can choose where Robin goes.)

Reactions: Klutzy Ninja Kitty

Reece actually seemed... Well, slightly startled by Gilgamesh's explanation. She thought this over, trying to grasp the concept. It wasn't hard... She was just confused by the 'Caster' part. "That's.. Intriguing," she finally responded, still mulling this over. "Brutal... But intriguing." She certainly didn't like the idea of this, as it sounded quite brutal. "So, it's like ancient roman colosseum's' animal hunts... Just, with humans rather than rhinos, bears, elephants and etcetera," the female stated, a slight frown on her lips. "I'm a Caster, and we have no such traditions," she mused aloud.

Admittedly, Gilgamesh had a good point. It would be a leap of faith to trust anyone here, but if it got answers.. Reece was willing to take it. "I don't suppose that'd be an issue, assuming Lon'qu and Donny are alright with it," the Light Caster replied, offering a slight smile. She was a bit taken aback by Gilgamesh's laughing at her question, and her face heated up slightly with embarrassment and slight annoyance. "I don't see what's so funny," she mumbled, unhappily. "I see.. In my world, Incubi and and Succubi are the only ones with access to such portals," she explained, almost defensively. Reece definitely didn't like being laughed at.

@Gen. Gwazi Senpai @Crimson Spartan @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @The Man Without Fear @Mighty Roman @BarrenThin @Atomyk @TheSpringwoodSlasher @Verite @Thuro The Assassin Potato
"...Aw it should be fine..Lon'qu...?"

"....It's whatever..." was all Lon'qu had to say not particularizing caring since he was trailing behind the group currently.
"Sort of, but in a colosseum the animals are just put in a ring and fight right then. A Holy Grail war can go on for weeks, with Masters constantly finding weaknesses, making temporary alliances... In fact in our last war the Caster didn't even want to take part. Instead he turned him self into some Giant Monstrosity, one which Lancer, Rider and Saber had to work together to defeat". Then after a pause "However you'd probably make a far more suitable Caster or Master, assuming your bloodline is strong enough that is".

He grinned when Reece agreed to investigating further together should the situation require it, "Splendid!" he retorted. Though almost immediately after he had to start explaining his reasoning for laughing "Oh I'm not laughing at you. It's just that I've been called a great many things before, but Incubus I haven't heard for a long time. Though if they're the only one's in your world with access to portals that would explain it... Though what are the kinds of magic Casters in your world partake in then?".

"....What in the..." This was all a little much for this simple village boy.

"..." Well Lon'qu had nothing to say on the matter.

Something was about to be said then this blob of crap happened.
Chapter One

Continued from here.

The Story So Far

latest

12aq.png

01c.png

01ah.png

02af.png

BOOM!!

02aq.png

o4cKg0k.jpg

latest

"RRRRRAAAAAAAAGHH!"

- - -

latest

- - -

latest

08e.png

- - -

Welcome to Fuyuki City.

VxvCvPu.png

Shopping District

Station Front

Emiya Residence

Tohsaka Residence

~CAST LIST~
@Archwar as Jason (OC)

The Dead
Of course having no choice Lon'qu and Donny would retreat though both though looking to protect Reece as they did. Once they made it to the city the two were unsure on where to go.

@Hospes @Whoever the hell wants to be around a villager and a swordsman

• Love
Reactions: Midnight Maiden
Celty accepted Ryuko's handshake without preamble, sustaining it only briefly before she pulled her hand back to produce her phone again with another flick of the wrist. Keeping her cell concealed in her sleeve so she could bring it out on a dime was a trick she'd long since mastered, though there was a little more to it than stellar hand-eye coordination-- if one looked closely, they could probably observe the miniature shadow tendrils jettisoning the device from her sleeve and delivering it safely into her palm. Being a dullahan had some merits. Even if not being able to speak was a pain sometimes. The next message she typed was directed at the both of them as one, a blanket statement so she didn't have to bother typing out a separate response for each of them.

tumblr_lqphcsqIYb1qbfdano1_500.jpg

[ Celty. I wish we could meet under better circumstances. Or less confusing ones. ]

She flipped the phone back over to face her, tapping the backspace key until the message was erased and speedily typing in another; this one directed at the girl called Silk, in particular.

[ And I'm mute. Why? You don't have trouble reading, right? ]

Si54_zpsxbrm7gyi.png

Don't worry, I know how to read. I was just wondering. Some people get shy around groups. I was just wondering if that was your problem, you never know, right? I'm a super-hero, helping is my bread and butter"

Taking a look at Celty's smart phone, Cindy sighed.

Si41_zpskimqw8zm.png

"When did cell phone's become so smart? The things you miss when you're shut away from the world for a decade."

Si36_zpsplx4ccsg.png

"Err, metaphorically, I mean. Yeah."

@OrlandoBloomers @C.T. @Krieg

Reactions: Mari
qxhhZCyzAGd2KiRKya7VqUlTFqPHFlWlgQ-ptbJnPuE

If this was Deoxys's attempt at intimidation, then Minato didn't feel the least bit of concern. He growled as he shrugged off the mental attack before the creature swam too deep and awakened some of the darker Personas he kept in the back of his mind. As he glared at the Pokemon, a shadowy form began to form behind him and a glint of light from a blade shone for a moment, "I don't know what the hell you are... But I'll make it simple. I've faced the goddess of the night, and you do not begin to come close to Nyx. All you've accomplished is place yourself higher on my suspect list. Stay the hell out of my mind, monster."

@Hospes @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Kaykay
IkTfnTK.jpg

Deoxys did not have a face to emote, so the alien simply glared back at Minato, before looking back forward. "Then, do not mettle with what you do not know. Your bravado is meaningless, and you have not seen the worst of it. Keep your mind closed, human." it snarled back, an unnaturally purple psychokinetic aura shone about its eyes and body in response to Minatos shadow.
Chapter One

Continued from here.

The Story So Far

latest

12aq.png

01c.png

01ah.png

02af.png

BOOM!!

02aq.png

o4cKg0k.jpg

latest

"RRRRRAAAAAAAAGHH!"

- - -

latest

- - -

latest

08e.png

- - -

Welcome to Fuyuki City.

VxvCvPu.png

Shopping District

Station Front

Emiya Residence

Tohsaka Residence

~CAST LIST~
@Archwar as Jason (OC)

The Dead

Then, unfortunately, they reached the designated zones and the events ensued. Deoxys followed suit with the other organism, caring little for the death of Ermac. A truly dead ghost-type is a good ghost-type. However, now they were in a large city. Civilization. Interesting change of scenery, could provide information on top of more disruptions to Deoxys' missio-- oh, dear, the mission! Deoxys actually had forgotten, somehow, about its objective. A sign of mental weakness-- something to work on.

All of that aside, Deoxys began hovering off to the Station Front, the only place that would land close to getting out of this place-- and even then it was still a waste of time.

@The Tactician @OrlandoBloomers @STATION FRONT BOYZ​

Chapter One

Continued from here.

The Story So Far

latest

12aq.png

01c.png

01ah.png

02af.png

BOOM!!

02aq.png

o4cKg0k.jpg

latest

"RRRRRAAAAAAAAGHH!"

- - -

latest

- - -

latest

08e.png

- - -

Welcome to Fuyuki City.

VxvCvPu.png

Shopping District

Station Front

Emiya Residence

Tohsaka Residence

~CAST LIST~
@Archwar as Jason (OC)

The Dead

What Frank found fighting Elektra was that she was not the Elektra of his universe. He was almost underwhelmed. Still, he did his best to distance himself from her and the others. Negative would be dead before he left.

He saw Ryan and paled. Why were there always children? Why was there always some child doomed to experience horrid things children were never meant to see? He slowly made his way over, looking over her companions. Ryan wasn't the only kid here. His eyes moved to Makoto as he left... and he simply followed wherever Ryan went.

He'd seen his daughter die, a long time ago. No children were dying while he was around.

Granted, the sight of the skull clad vigilante following them in silence was probably less than reassuring.

@Hospes
@Klutzy Ninja Kitty

Chapter One

Continued from here.

The Story So Far

latest

12aq.png

01c.png

01ah.png

02af.png

BOOM!!

02aq.png

o4cKg0k.jpg

latest

"RRRRRAAAAAAAAGHH!"

- - -

latest

- - -

latest

08e.png

- - -

Welcome to Fuyuki City.

VxvCvPu.png

Shopping District

Station Front

Emiya Residence

Tohsaka Residence

~CAST LIST~
@Archwar as Jason (OC)

The Dead

"If you don't mind, Battler-san, I feel that it's best that we split up to cover more ground. I can stick with Robin-kun, of course, and I'm sure that you're used to doing your own... thing," Erika knew that this would be a good tradeoff. It wouldn't be long for them both to be split up, and not to mention that she knew how to take care of herself when it came to any sticky situation.

"If you say so, miss detective. I don't mind that at all!" Battler grinned with his usual confidence before heading off on his own. As much as getting out of here sounded real nifty at the moment, he felt the need to do some investigating of his own before leaving could become an option. And besides...

... I can finally do something without having annoying Erika hovering over my back for once.

So, it was off to the Tohsaka Residence for the Endless Sorcerer!

@Verite @Tohsaka Residence
PVcM_0EDdMw4PDRh_fLpnmhp8sh2YXPrsdM_f-FmPr0

Minato sighed as he headed towards the Shopping District. He had promised the others some food, and since he couldn't cook any at the moment, he might as well go buy some. Hopefully they don't eat through all of my money...

@Verite @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Kaykay @Hospes

(@Gummi Bunnies , you can choose where Robin goes.)
nov26_erika03.jpg

"As for us, Robin-kun, I say the Station Front is a good place to start. In the case of an unexpected emergency, we have a possible escape route if needed," Erika turned her gaze over to him, an excited smile on her face. The quicker this is done, the sooner she might get some cherished alone time with her beloved.

@The Tactician @CrunchyCHEEZIT @OrlandoBloomers

Status
Not open for further replies.