• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.

tumblr_mvhpd6mDSE1qzqt8do7_250.gif

Raiden had drifted closer to the impromptu group after the fight with the maid (-_-), listening mostly. He didn't need to always speak up, not that he was the most talkative after the World Marshall incident anyways. He had traveled the multiverse for a time in his new body, but had eventually went back to the version they had designed for him to fight Sam with. The work he was doing in the multiverse, he couldn't survive without being the best he could be at all times. That had meant taking out the new eye and the more human looking body. Sorry wife and kid.

He figured they were in a Murder Game based on the comments that had been made, but he didn't know exactly what that entailed. Most of his knowledge was second hand memory fragments from Cameron's chip. When they had taken her to Maverick for repair, they had taken her apart piece by piece and put her back together the right way, adding in an improvement here or there. But the chip had been the real kicker. Interfacing with it hadn't really worked that well. Without having another for study Doktor wasn't sure whether it was from damage to the chip, or simple system incompatibility, but either way it was a locked box. Pandora's Box if they had known what was locked inside.

Silently, he pulled the codec up and spoke into it, not making a sound as he communicated. Are we in a Murder Game?

I don't know. I never participated in one. This game is structured like the one I was in, but no one is infected. Cameron responded.

Copy. Raiden out.

Yeah. Raiden wasn't in the most talkative mood. Being so nerfed you couldn't 1x1 a maid would do that to you. "I can answer that. We might be in a Murder Game. Not a hundred percent sure, but my partner has been in something like it."

@Gen. Gwazi Magnum
@Hospes

Frank cleared his throat. The old man looked between them. "If I may speak... I've been in two, myself. I was... retired, sort of. I met people through these games that made my life a little brighter, so at least something good came out of them. But, anyways, I was helping R..." he glanced at Gilgamesh. "My employer through a Holy Grail War." Again, he nodded at the Servant. "... some extra-dimensional Intruders showed up. We got a warning... a warning that there was going to be a Murder Game." He clasped is hands behind his back, appearing finished now.

@Gen. Gwazi Senpai @The Man Without Fear @Hospes @Verite @TheSpringwoodSlasher @Atomyk @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Thuro The Assassin Potato @Crimson Spartan @Hospes @Klutzy Ninja Kitty

This girl definitely had a head on her shoulders with the questioning, that much was for certain. Well at least some of the Company were smart even if unaware of the current situation, though admittedly Gilgamesh wasn't even certain at this point to which he responded "Very Observant. However this location specifically I am not familiar too, but I have been in this situation before. However last time it happened everyone knew their reasoning for being here right from the start, as well as who their respective masters or servants were... That is not the case here however".

Gilgamesh then shrugged and stated "Ah well, hopefully this Maid will answer this uncertainty. If not I intend to investigate further" before two small portals opened next to his head. But this time instead of a weapon a golden bottle came through one, and 2 golden wing glasses came through the other. He opened the bottle and poured some wine into one of the glasses before extending the glass over to Reece and asking "Care for a drink?".

@BarrenThin @The Man Without Fear @Hospes @Verite @TheSpringwoodSlasher @Atomyk @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Thuro The Assassin Potato @Crimson Spartan @Hospes @Klutzy Ninja Kitty
As others did Donny and Lon'qu followed the halberd weilding maid upstairs. Lon'qu however trailed behind the group mostly because of his issue with girls.

"....U-Uh...It's clearly a pot I wear on my head good sir....As fer that Noble thing you asked about...I have no idea what yer talkin' about.." Donny spoke clearly confused by all of this. Donny kept his lance close to him as they walked prepared in case the group were to be attacked again.

By this point and for the rest of the conversation Reece and Gilgamesh had Donny and Lon'qu had fallen silent and both focused on keeping an eye out for trouble. Both didn't know what to expect but Donny more so seemed a lot more nervous over the situation.

@Verite @Hospes @Gen. Gwazi Senpai @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @BarrenThin @Thuro The Assassin Potato @Atomyk @The Man Without Fear @TheSpringwoodSlasher

tumblr_mvhpd6mDSE1qzqt8do7_250.gif

Raiden had drifted closer to the impromptu group after the fight with the maid (-_-), listening mostly. He didn't need to always speak up, not that he was the most talkative after the World Marshall incident anyways. He had traveled the multiverse for a time in his new body, but had eventually went back to the version they had designed for him to fight Sam with. The work he was doing in the multiverse, he couldn't survive without being the best he could be at all times. That had meant taking out the new eye and the more human looking body. Sorry wife and kid.

He figured they were in a Murder Game based on the comments that had been made, but he didn't know exactly what that entailed. Most of his knowledge was second hand memory fragments from Cameron's chip. When they had taken her to Maverick for repair, they had taken her apart piece by piece and put her back together the right way, adding in an improvement here or there. But the chip had been the real kicker. Interfacing with it hadn't really worked that well. Without having another for study Doktor wasn't sure whether it was from damage to the chip, or simple system incompatibility, but either way it was a locked box. Pandora's Box if they had known what was locked inside.

Silently, he pulled the codec up and spoke into it, not making a sound as he communicated. Are we in a Murder Game?

I don't know. I never participated in one. This game is structured like the one I was in, but no one is infected. Cameron responded.

Copy. Raiden out.

Yeah. Raiden wasn't in the most talkative mood. Being so nerfed you couldn't 1x1 a maid would do that to you. "I can answer that. We might be in a Murder Game. Not a hundred percent sure, but my partner has been in something like it."

@Gen. Gwazi Magnum
@Hospes

Gilgamesh's comment about Reece being observant just made her shrug. "I suppose so. But, what can I say? Observancy is merely a second instinct for me," she dismissed, not seeming to find the trait to be a big deal. Instead, she chose to hear the male out first, hoping that he'd have some useful information. But, unluckily for the Caster, it seemed he didn't know too much involving where they were. "Ah, I see.. May I ask what the Servants and Masters are? We don't have those, where I'm from," Reece explained, a bit confused by the terms. She had a feeling she knew what they meant, due to the fact Gilgamesh thought that the boys were hers because they were armed, but it never hurt to ask.

"Yes, well.. I hope so as well," Reece mused when the other blonde said the maid would help. "Well, as do I. This is all quite peculiar.. So I don't see how we could all leave it as is," the female continued, pursing her lips. She noticed the way a portal opened by Gilgamesh, and she blinked with surprise. The only people she knew that could open portals were... "..You aren't an Incubus, are you?" she asked, seeming a little more alert. When she was offered the drink, she just gave a bemused look. "Ah.. I appreciate the offer, but no thank you. I'm not much of a drinker, and even if I were, it'd be unwise to accept in the given situation."

@Crimson Spartan @Gen. Gwazi Senpai @BarrenThin @Thuro The Assassin Potato @Atomyk @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @AGH BASEMENT CAN'T KEEP UP​

9AVuHurIBYxemd-DEc4OdZQpM3QEcCKDKwr276lj9G4

"See, this is why I was anti-social why I was younger. Well, that and a few other reasons, but mostly stuff like this," Minato stared down at all three of the girls, "No McDonalds for any of you."

@Hospes @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Kaykay

Ilona gasped. "You probably just don't want to tell us what it means because it means something super fun!"

The child paused, playing with her lower lip for a moment. "What's McDonalds? Is he a pervert too?"

@Kaykay @Hospes @The Tactician @Nater Taters

• Love
Reactions: Midnight Maiden
9AVuHurIBYxemd-DEc4OdZQpM3QEcCKDKwr276lj9G4

"See, this is why I was anti-social why I was younger. Well, that and a few other reasons, but mostly stuff like this," Minato stared down at all three of the girls, "No McDonalds for any of you."

@Hospes @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Kaykay

tumblr_inline_nf3d6pFeAO1t1fn0p.gif

"..What's a McDonalds?" Ryan queried, seeming confused yet again. Yup.. That kid wasn't kidding when she said her parents didn't let her out of the house.
"That's just super mean, nun-crazy super pervert Mina."

She should probably try to treat him better to get on his good side, but that just wasn't her style.

1PfYAMB.gif

"Hey, are you super saying that only 13 year olds would know this stuff? Let me super tell you something, a middle school girl like me can perfectly understand." If she was 13, she probably wouldn't have minded the comment.

But Kinuhata Saiai did not like being thought of as a little child, who needed to be sheltered. Even if Minato hadn't actually addressed her as such.

"Hoh hoh~ That's just a misunderstanding on your part. Don't let super pervert Mina confuse you, or he's gonna super getcha!" she teased the younger girl. Maybe she'd know Kinuhata was joking...or take it seriously. Either way should result in something entertaining for Saiai.

"Some people super don't want to give things to other people. Like if you said you wanted my super sandwich, and I said no, you'd have to super take it by force to get it. And, well..."

DVT9cq3.gif

"That's just the way some people super are." Seemingly satisfied with Ryan's new outlook on the Dark and Light thing, regardless of whether that was actually good for her in the Caster world, Kinuhata just smiled.

"I think you're in super danger, nun-crazy super pervert Mina."

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Hospes @Nater Taters @The Tactician

Now, Ryan probably should've been scared by this... But yet, the child remained fearless as ever. "So we'd play dress up together?" she asked, still not seeming to understand. As for Kinu's statement about people not wanting to give things, Ryan just seemed more confused. "Why wouldn't people want to share? And don't worry... I don't want your sandwich, and I wouldn't ever try to take it from you," Ryan tried to assure the other girl, seeming to take her example seriously.

@Kaykay @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @The Tactician

• Love
Reactions: Klutzy Ninja Kitty
[

"Drop
Frank looked up and froze. His gun was up again and trained on Daredevil's face. In his universe, like in many, Frank and the Man Without Fear were not in good terms. At all. His eyes were focused on them...

Until Gilgamesh started talking. Servants? Masters? Holy Grail War? He knew that talk. The old man had been helping Rin in such a war just recently. "Oh, boy..." His gun lowered as his eyes focused on the Servant. "Neither." He simply bellowed back.

@Verite @The Man Without Fear @Hospes @TheSpringwoodSlasher @Atomyk @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Thuro The Assassin Potato @Gen. Gwazi Senpai

tumblr_lxt2ioo1CN1qhqogeo1_500.gif

"Don't be a fool, Frank, we both know you're wasting both your time and you bullets. We're fighting the same war, Castle, only on different fronts. Stay away from mine and I'll stay away from yours"
"There's no point trying to reason with him, Matt" Elektra muttered putting both her sai and her foot to hitch neck "kill him, and I'll kill you"

Reece seemed rather dismissive of being called Observant, so was she modest, lacked confidence, or simply that analytical? That remained to be seen later, for now though she had just launched a series of questions at Gilgamesh that he proceeded to answer. "Oh I'm sure you have them where you are, the wars just don't tend to happen often. Master's are seven individuals, usually Mages that have a strong supply of Mana in their veins. The holy grail chooses them to take part in a Holy Grail War, for which each of them obtain a Servant. A Servant being a hero from ancient legend, usually, and they each claim one of seven classes. Archer, Saber, Berserker, Caster, Lancer, Rider or Assassin. Then the Master's must aim to eliminate one other, by killing either the fellow Masters or their Servants. Once there is only one pair remaining, the surviving duo may bathe in the Holy Grail's blood and have themselves a single wish granted". Everything Gilgamesh just said was relatively basic information that anyone in the war would know right off the bat, there was no harm in telling this to others.

"If you do intend to Investigate further, it may be wise for us to do so together if you do not mind. This is a rather foreign place after all" he continued, but then started roaring with laughter when she asked if he was an Incubus. "Oh no! I'm not an Incubus!" he said having trouble breathing from laughing so hard. After a moment he regain his composure enough though to continue "I am Gilgamesh, King of Heroes. And these portals are simply a means to accsess my wondrous treasures". That was rather amusing, it's been a while since someone's confused his powers with witch or demon craft. Normally he'd be insulted by such a guess, but demons had a habits of defying Gods, which made them relatively ok in his books. He then smirked once she refused the drink and responded "Suit yourself" before retracting the glass to himself and took a sip out of it.

@BarrenThin @The Man Without Fear @Hospes @Verite @TheSpringwoodSlasher @Atomyk @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Thuro The Assassin Potato @Crimson Spartan @Hospes @Klutzy Ninja Kitty

• Love
Frank cleared his throat. The old man looked between them. "If I may speak... I've been in two, myself. I was... retired, sort of. I met people through these games that made my life a little brighter, so at least something good came out of them. But, anyways, I was helping R..." he glanced at Gilgamesh. "My employer through a Holy Grail War." Again, he nodded at the Servant. "... some extra-dimensional Intruders showed up. We got a warning... a warning that there was going to be a Murder Game." He clasped is hands behind his back, appearing finished now.

@Gen. Gwazi Senpai @The Man Without Fear @Hospes @Verite @TheSpringwoodSlasher @Atomyk @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Thuro The Assassin Potato @Crimson Spartan @Hospes @Klutzy Ninja Kitty
"A murder what?!" Gunha exclaimed, surprised. "We can't just let people get murdered! Let's get crackin' on'em! Uh, whoever they are."
"Who's doing this, again?"

@Gen. Gwazi Senpai @The Man Without Fear @Hospes @Verite @TheSpringwoodSlasher @Atomyk @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Thuro The Assassin Potato @Crimson Spartan @Hospes @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @BarrenThin

"Fuck off, Devil." Frank had already lowered his gun. At any rate, he'd have never shot Murdock... fatally, anyways. The old man snarled at his long-time opponent.

Elektra lowered her second Sai in front of the Punisher's eye "I warned you, Castle. Pull the trigger and you will regret it"

Ilona gasped. "You probably just don't want to tell us what it means because it means something super fun!"

The child paused, playing with her lower lip for a moment. "What's McDonalds? Is he a pervert too?"

@Kaykay @Hospes @The Tactician @Nater Taters

"..What's a McDonalds?" Ryan queried, seeming confused yet again. Yup.. That kid wasn't kidding when she said her parents didn't let her out of the house.

Now, Ryan probably should've been scared by this... But yet, the child remained fearless as ever. "So we'd play dress up together?" she asked, still not seeming to understand. As for Kinu's statement about people not wanting to give things, Ryan just seemed more confused. "Why wouldn't people want to share? And don't worry... I don't want your sandwich, and I wouldn't ever try to take it from you," Ryan tried to assure the other girl, seeming to take her example seriously.

XzOxytECMk5sW5iqKeqcctvZbQY4tEZq_gzRMcX4Htg

That was it, Minato couldn't take it anymore. He didn't care what came from this, even if it bit him in the ass, "Fine, you two want to know? It's actually something really dirty, referring to a person whose sexual behavior is regarded as abnormal and unacceptable, at least in the views of the user. Basically, I was being called a degenerate. McDonalds is a fast food chain that serves quick food in the form of burgers, French fries, and such."

And just like that, he was whistling innocently, waiting for the response from the two children in the party.

@Hospes @Kaykay @Klutzy Ninja Kitty

"Huh, so if being a pervert means playing dress-up, can we all be perverts together? That might be fun! I love being a pervert by myself, so I bet it's way more fun with other people!" Ilona exclaimed quite loudly.

That was it, Minato couldn't take it anymore. He didn't care what came from this, even if it bit him in the ass, "Fine, you two want to know? It's actually something really dirty, referring to a person whose sexual behavior is regarded as abnormal and unacceptable, at least in the views of the user. Basically, I was being called a degenerate. McDonalds is a fast food chain that serves quick food in the form of burgers, French fries, and such."

And just like that, he was whistling innocently, waiting for the response from the two children in the party.

"Huh, what does sexual behavior mean?"

Ilona clearly didn't know when to stop talking.

@Hospes @Kaykay @The Tactician @Nater Taters

• Love
03by.png

"Murder Games?" Gilgamesh asked, "I've never heard of a Murder Game before. Though, a game involving murder would also describe a Holy Grail War". Interested by the idea he filled the second glass he had with wine and extended it out to Raiden saying "Please, enlighten us on what these Murder Games are". This could be their best lead to their situation for the moment, and if it was correct it would do well to not only learn more but get the knowledge individuals on his own side, especially when his own Mana supply is at a critical low, even for a Masterless Human.

It was at this time Donnel spoke up correcting Gilgamesh on it being a Bucket to which he retorted "Hmph! It's called an expression child! And the Holy Grail Wars is not a Noble's game. Any hero can be summoned if they had proven themselves. And anyone can be a Master if they possess the magical skill to do so!".

tumblr_mvhpd6mDSE1qzqt8do4_250.gif

"I don't know what the Holy Grail War is." Raiden said, taking the wine. "But the Murder Games are where all the sick bastards come out to play. They kill off the players one by one, picking them off like flies. Then we're forced to vote, choose which one of us gets the axe for their crimes."

tumblr_n5dh3csPR31qzqt8do4_250.gif

"Sometimes they're coerced, or reprogrammed..." Raiden's skin briefly took on a red hue. "Or sometimes they're just sick fuckers."

He was silent for a moment, thinking back to Cameron and her involvement as a traitor. She had freely admitted it after the game, claiming tampering by a man named Elliot. The wine sat untouched in his glass. He could drink it, but preferred not to dull his senses. If he was right about this game, then he'd need his focus now more than ever. Especially with his systems half crashed like they were.

"Fuck off, Devil." Frank had already lowered his gun. At any rate, he'd have never shot Murdock... fatally, anyways. The old man snarled at his long-time opponent.

[

"Drop

tumblr_lxt2ioo1CN1qhqogeo1_500.gif

"Don't be a fool, Frank, we both know you're wasting both your time and you bullets. We're fighting the same war, Castle, only on different fronts. Stay away from mine and I'll stay away from yours"
"There's no point trying to reason with him, Matt" Elektra muttered putting both her sai and her foot to hitch neck "kill him, and I'll kill you"

tumblr_maqe1uvdKn1qa7yrpo8_250.gif

"Your fighting is idiotic. You're weakening yourselves against your common enemy. The traitors will be coming soon, and you need to be ready." Cameron would know. She'd been one of those traitors, calmly and efficiently dropping bodies behind the scenes. She didn't feel any remorse for it. She wasn't built for that. But she did regret the fact that her efforts had been wasted. Her mission had been a pointless grudge forced on her by a madman. What she was doing now was better.

@The Man Without Fear
@BarrenThin
@Hospes
@Gen. Gwazi Magnum​

"A murder what?!" Gunha exclaimed, surprised. "We can't just let people get murdered! Let's get crackin' on'em! Uh, whoever they are."
"Who's doing this, again?"

@Gen. Gwazi Senpai @The Man Without Fear @Hospes @Verite @TheSpringwoodSlasher @Atomyk @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Thuro The Assassin Potato @Crimson Spartan @Hospes @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @BarrenThin

The old man looked up. "A man named Fianma of the Right."
Elektra lowered her second Sai in front of the Punisher's eye "I warned you, Castle. Pull the trigger and you will regret it"

Frank slowly put the gun back in its holster. His expression showed he wasn't happy about it, though.

@Gen. Gwazi Senpai @The Man Without Fear @Hospes @Verite @TheSpringwoodSlasher @Atomyk @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Thuro The Assassin Potato @Crimson Spartan

Last edited by a moderator:

"Oh, no, no, you'd..."

Oh. Nevermind. "...I guess the super shotacon's boyfriend is going to be a super lolicon. I didn't think you had the super balls to tell some kids about your kind."

Going back to answer Ryan, Kinuhata laughed. She didn't even have a sandwich, but at least Ryan wouldn't be the one to steal it, right? "I meant that super figuratively. Some people are just super greedy, and don't want to give anything. If you were super starving and had a sandwich, you wouldn't give it away, right?"

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Hospes @The Tactician

The old man looked up. "A man named Fianma of the Right."

Frank slowly put the gun back in its holster. His expression showed he wasn't happy about it, though.

@Gen. Gwazi Senpai @The Man Without Fear @Hospes @Verite @TheSpringwoodSlasher @Atomyk @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Thuro The Assassin Potato @Crimson Spartan
"Alright! Let's kick his ass, then!" Gunha was getting all worked up, before realizing... "Uh, where is he?"

"Huh, so if being a pervert means playing dress-up, can we all be perverts together? That might be fun! I love being a pervert by myself, so I bet it's way more fun with other people!" Ilona exclaimed quite loudly.

"Huh, what does sexual behavior mean?"

Ilona clearly didn't know when to stop talking.

@Hospes @Kaykay @The Tactician @Nater Taters
JO0QCawQL0_sb1PzXx1Qb_AbXz7jbQ8-gxALpm4Cjdo

"Um... It's something adults like me and my girlfriend do. Basically, it's something that if you did at your age would be very bad, but at my age is very, very good," Minato explained as vaguely as possible. However, he knew that neither of those two would be satisfied, so with a little bit of hesitation, he added on, "Basically, when you and someone you deeply care for wish to connect on the most intimate, deepest levels, it's something you do together to show your love for each other... Oh, and you don't do it with just anybody like friends. Do it with... Someone you might want to start a family with someday, and make sure you can trust them to never lie to you."

That was as close as he was getting to the topic of the birds and the bees, and they could deal with it.

@Hospes @Kaykay @Nater Taters @Klutzy Ninja Kitty

Frank looked up. "A man named Fianma of the Right."

@Gen. Gwazi Senpai @The Man Without Fear @Hospes @Verite @TheSpringwoodSlasher @Atomyk @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Thuro The Assassin Potato @Crimson Spartan @Hospes
Mr Negative laughed at this, but his laugh was still cold. harsh.
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]'Hahahaha.....you people are truly an enigma. You know what I have never understood about superheroes? All of the in-fighting, all of the unresolved rivalries. I do not let these things get in my way. Insubordination is not tolerated, and my rivals don't tend to last very long.'[/BCOLOR]

Mr Negative then put a hand on Frank's shoulder.
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]'It appears that the years have made you weak, Mr Castle. Paranoid, perhaps. Why else would you pull a gun on a fellow hero? Indeed, despite that, I have never seen The Punisher be so....lenient before.'[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]
927251-mrnegative4.png
[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]@The Man Without Fear @BarrenThin[/BCOLOR]

• Love
Reactions: 1 person

"If I knew, I would have killed him before he could have done this." The old man's frown focused on the overly eager boy.

Raiden's explanation of the Murder Games seemed intriguing, though also a game intended to be ran by cowards. However such a set up would explain why so many random people showed up, and why they were left with little understanding to their situation. "So instead of fighting someone honourably they hide in the shadows? Killing without challenge, plotting without opposition! The cowards! Hmph!" he responded, rather revolted by such a practice, "Though it reminds me of my original Master in the first war. Was all about using Assassin as some sort of expendable Recon. It was both dishonourable and boring, I was thrilled the moment I we no longer continued such tactics". He noted that none of the others were bothering to drink, seemingly out of caution. Understandable, but Gilgamesh not only was used to being re-summoned, be he also did not like to give up luxury despite the situation.

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
"Oh, no, no, you'd..."

Oh. Nevermind. "...I guess the super shotacon's boyfriend is going to be a super lolicon. I didn't think you had the super balls to tell some kids about your kind."

Going back to answer Ryan, Kinuhata laughed. She didn't even have a sandwich, but at least Ryan wouldn't be the one to steal it, right? "I meant that super figuratively. Some people are just super greedy, and don't want to give anything. If you were super starving and had a sandwich, you wouldn't give it away, right?"

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Hospes @The Tactician
xX1RWEyimrHG40rn5YWSlnW6YBspzo8lcHReQloEDcs

"Wow, coming from the person who called me a pervert first, you're really throwing me under the bus here," Minato countered with a serene expression, "And I don't see how explaining that makes me a lolicon. They asked a question repeatedly, I tried to avoid answering, and they finally broke me. That's all, so I would appreciate if you didn't keep calling me that."

Status
Not open for further replies.