• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.

UiMWfao.png

"Oh! Nothing is impossible if I believe!? Then I believe in female nun Minato and her one true love Ceil the nun! It will happen!"

Welp, so much for not fueling Minato's perversion and not saying weird things...

CNtt06s.png

"Furry?" Ilona chirped.

Oh no, please Ilona, don't--

"Ciel can be a chibi bunny girl nun with fluffy ears and a tail! That would make it even better!"

Oh, sweet Ilona, you know not what you say...

"Well, I live somewhere else because it's my home. It's where I belong and it makes me happy to be there, but..." Ilona sighed. "I can't be there all the time. I have a power that makes me teleport between worlds and I can't control it. That's why I've been in modern worlds before. I've landed in them by accident," she admitted.

@The Tactician @Kaykay @Hospes @Nater Taters
Kirby had been aware to the whole conversation , trying to understand the theory of Multiverses, that is until... Lona mentioned something about travling to other worlds.

"Dreamland?" He asked, wondering if she had ever traveled to his home world.

ukwLhlCkHWhMQK3MDC9Or6P5K-oimPfziIJe7EToi-M

"Miss Ilona, please, calm down. Miss Ryan isn't ready to hear the sorts of things we're discussing right now..."

Behind his closed eyes, Minato was secretly fantasizing about Ciel being dressed in a bunny girl outfit. He never said he wasn't a hypocrite.

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Kaykay @Hospes @Nater Taters

This was about where things got interesting. "...What's a pervert, Kinu?" Ryan asked curiously, unaware of the term that kept cropping up. "And how is Mina one?" she asked further, once again dishing out the nicknames. Well... At least Minato wasn't being called by fish spear or Minnow, right? "I've heard of a lot of weird creatures, but i've never heard of a pervert or a bunny girl.."

"..Well... You've got a point.." Ryan admitted when Kinuhata stated that sometimes hurting people was necessary. "But why would people do it when it isn't necessary?" she inquired, her eyes landing on the twelve-year-old once again. Jeez, this kid sure asked a lot of questions, huh? But, uncertainly, she heard Kinuhata out.. And the explanation made a lot of sense to the child. "Well.. I guess I never thought of it that way," the child mused, biting her lower lip. "I mean.. It makes sense, since I know my sisters are good.. And my brother was good, even though he was Dark," she thought aloud, obviously thinking all of this over.

@Kaykay @The Tactician @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Nater Taters @CrunchyCHEEZIT @ShiroKiyoshi

Ilona smiled sheepishly.

lIq9hmg.png

"Oh, oops! How thoughtless of me. I hope we didn't make you uncomfortable Ryan." Ilona paused for a moment. "But, I don't know how talking about dress-up and cute couples would make anyone uncomfortable."

Yeah, she really had no idea she had been fueling Minato's perverted fantasies...
Kirby had been aware to the whole conversation , trying to understand the theory of Multiverses, that is until... Lona mentioned something about travling to other worlds.

"Dreamland?" He asked, wondering if she had ever traveled to his home world.

"Dreamland? Would that be your home? No, I do not think I've been there. What is it like? Does it have a lot of sweet food?" she questioned, remembering the sweet treats Kirby had given to her earlier.

@Hospes @Nater Taters @The Tactician @Kaykay

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Khan of the Mardu
"Yeah, maybe you're right." Percy said. "I don't know. I'm sorry. I just got a bit too excited there."

Annabeth patted him on the shoulder. "Alright, then. We'll find answers by going to Ilya. Better ones than I can find by just observation, anyway."

((Alright, I'll be back soon.))
tumblr_ntt35910iv1url9f9o1_500.gif

"Of course," Mari replied to Annabeth, "I was not in a hurry to find ourselves in a new kind of danger. But if it is part of finding answers, and possibly an escape from this place we find ourselves in, I would prefer that we find it more quickly then." She looked towards Percy. "Let us continue onwards then, Percy."

tumblr_inline_ndt5p89W701r6kaaj.gif

That was certainly a different way to communicate, even that tech savvy blue haired nerd of Satsuki's four bitches hadn't used strictly electronic methods to communicate. Still, it wasn't the strangest thing she had seen here and she just smiled at the end. "Yeah. Same here. Got a little grumpy from a misunderstanding so I guess it's fine now." Ryuko looked over as she typed out another message, this time to the girl in spandex. "Yeah, well I did suggest eating in the first place so ya know I'm down for that." She remarked. "Anyways..." She held out a hand if either of them wanted to shake. "Name's Ryuko. Ryuko Matoi." She greeted with a half hearted wave with her other hand.

"That goes for ya too!" She added, calling out for the chick who had been staring at her briefly in a semi-familiar way. Kind of similar hairstyles and length too, if she squinted. Just simple brown instead of her navy blue and red streak. "If ya want to introduce yourself, anyways. If not, that's cool too."

@Verite @The Tactician @york @Gummi Bunnies @OrlandoBloomers @Krieg @El Tigre! @Bomb @Josh M @Wedge Antilles
Leaning in close to read, Cindy would look at the woman. Why would she type this? Could she not talk?

"Not much of a talker, huh? Call me Silk. What about you? "

Celty accepted Ryuko's handshake without preamble, sustaining it only briefly before she pulled her hand back to produce her phone again with another flick of the wrist. Keeping her cell concealed in her sleeve so she could bring it out on a dime was a trick she'd long since mastered, though there was a little more to it than stellar hand-eye coordination-- if one looked closely, they could probably observe the miniature shadow tendrils jettisoning the device from her sleeve and delivering it safely into her palm. Being a dullahan had some merits. Even if not being able to speak was a pain sometimes. The next message she typed was directed at the both of them as one, a blanket statement so she didn't have to bother typing out a separate response for each of them.

tumblr_lqphcsqIYb1qbfdano1_500.jpg

[ Celty. I wish we could meet under better circumstances. Or less confusing ones. ]

She flipped the phone back over to face her, tapping the backspace key until the message was erased and speedily typing in another; this one directed at the girl called Silk, in particular.

[ And I'm mute. Why? You don't have trouble reading, right? ]

@Josh M @C.T. @Krieg

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Josh M and C.T.
PsRE8IuJYGIabUDwERE6QExvFnsSulCsJoyRX94kR3g

Minato suddenly became serious once again as he remembered that Ryan was still pure and innocent, "We'll tell you when you're older, Miss Ryan."

And thus, the rampage of Super Pervert Blue has ended.

@Kaykay @Hospes @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Nater Taters @CrunchyCHEEZIT @ShiroKiyoshi
Kinuhata would've responded to him, but she could tell by his face he suddenly didn't want to divulge in the topic further.

Apparently he was totally a bunny girl guy though. Not that Saiai knew.​

This was about where things got interesting. "...What's a pervert, Kinu?" Ryan asked curiously, unaware of the term that kept cropping up. "And how is Mina one?" she asked further, once again dishing out the nicknames. Well... At least Minato wasn't being called by fish spear or Minnow, right? "I've heard of a lot of weird creatures, but i've never heard of a pervert or a bunny girl.."

"..Well... You've got a point.." Ryan admitted when Kinuhata stated that sometimes hurting people was necessary. "But why would people do it when it isn't necessary?" she inquired, her eyes landing on the twelve-year-old once again. Jeez, this kid sure asked a lot of questions, huh? But, uncertainly, she heard Kinuhata out.. And the explanation made a lot of sense to the child. "Well.. I guess I never thought of it that way," the child mused, biting her lower lip. "I mean.. It makes sense, since I know my sisters are good.. And my brother was good, even though he was Dark," she thought aloud, obviously thinking all of this over.

@Kaykay @The Tactician @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Nater Taters @CrunchyCHEEZIT @ShiroKiyoshi
"It's when a super scary person gets super obsessed with someone and becomes super disgusting," she explained with a smirk. "You're safe because he's a super nun-obsessed pervert, but I'd stay away from Mina here if you want to be safe," she whispered into Ryan's ear. She decided to not dive into the topic of bunny girls, for Ryan's sake.

Kinuhata just shrugged. "Some do it for fun, or just to get what they super want." The barrage of questions didn't really bother her. It was kind of interesting talking with someone so...innocent. "Yeah, Dark, Light, it's not so super important if you think about it, right?"​
"Oh, oops! How thoughtless of me. I hope we didn't make you uncomfortable Ryan." Ilona paused for a moment. "But, I don't know how talking about dress-up and cute couples would make anyone uncomfortable."

Yeah, she really had no idea she had been fueling Minato's perverted fantasies...
"Only when you're around super perverts like nun-crazy Mina here."

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Hospes @Nater Taters @The Tactician

• Love
Reactions: Midnight Maiden
PsRE8IuJYGIabUDwERE6QExvFnsSulCsJoyRX94kR3g

Minato suddenly became serious once again as he remembered that Ryan was still pure and innocent, "We'll tell you when you're older, Miss Ryan."

And thus, the rampage of Super Pervert Blue has ended.

@Kaykay @Hospes @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Nater Taters @CrunchyCHEEZIT @ShiroKiyoshi

Ryan tilted her head at Minato, her bright blue eyes full of curiosity.

tumblr_inline_nf3dk33Uvi1t1fn0p.gif

"You can tell me.. I'm ten, you know," she informed him, as though this were old.
Ilona smiled sheepishly.

lIq9hmg.png

"Dreamland? Would that be your home? No, I do not think I've been there. What is it like? Does it have a lot of sweet food?" she questioned, remembering the sweet treats Kirby had given to her earlier.

Ryan just gave Ilona a reassuring smile. "You didn't make me uncomfortable at all," she told the other blonde. Then, she brightened up. "Oh..! So perverts are people that dress up with their boyfriends and girlfriends?" she asked, as though she now understood. Uh oh... This wasn't good....

@The Tactician @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Kaykay @Nater Taters

Ilona smiled sheepishly.

lIq9hmg.png

"Dreamland was my Home" Kirby said slowly, speaking in a full sentence for the first time. "It's nice, though it seems to be under attack a lot, usually from the Dark Matter or Nightmare." Kirby explained

"It has a lot of food, mostly natural food, fruits and vegetables." Kirby said, getting hungry again as he talked about home.

Kinuhata would've responded to him, but she could tell by his face he suddenly didn't want to divulge in the topic further.

Apparently he was totally a bunny girl guy though. Not that Saiai knew.​

"It's when a super scary person gets super obsessed with someone and becomes super disgusting," she explained with a smirk. "You're safe because he's a super nun-obsessed pervert, but I'd stay away from Mina here if you want to be safe," she whispered into Ryan's ear. She decided to not dive into the topic of bunny girls, for Ryan's sake.

Kinuhata just shrugged. "Some do it for fun, or just to get what they super want." The barrage of questions didn't really bother her. It was kind of interesting talking with someone so...innocent. "Yeah, Dark, Light, it's not so super important if you think about it, right?"​

UN-JAF1QuOinGerVhhnrUWdruPr8Iur1ZdS1lXSqZUo

"I'll remember this when you are super hungry and I take everyone else out for McDonalds."

Don't talk shit about the guy with millions of yen just lying around. Shadow killing is profitable, yo.

"You can tell me.. I'm ten, you know," she informed him, as though this were old.

Ryan just gave Ilona a reassuring smile. "You didn't make me uncomfortable at all," she told the other blonde. Then, she brightened up. "Oh..! So perverts are people that dress up with their boyfriends and girlfriends?" she asked, as though she now understood. Uh oh... This wasn't good....

sIdsC-E_FViilk9gfKVgopsGqaEUQI7qAba6iO90GI0

Minato had a feeling he wasn't going to get away from this topic, "Miss Ilona, Miss Ryan, please, stop saying the word pervert. I'll tell you both what it means when you're thirteen."

@Hospes @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Kaykay @Nater Taters

• Love

This seemed to confuse Ryan. "Oh.. But I thought that they said that perverts were boyfriend and girlfriend that dress up together...?" Ryan responded, who obviously didn't know which to believe. The poor kid had no idea what she was talking about, and didn't know whether a pervert was a good thing or not. She was so innocent and pure that she didn't understand the topics at hand even slightly. Which, considering she was a sweet little ten-year-old... This was probably a very, very good thing.

Except for when you considered that she was probably going to get in major trouble with her family when she saw them again.

Kinuhata's response on the matter of people hurting each other without reason just made a frown tug at the little child's lips. "If they have something they want, couldn't they just ask for it? And I don't see how anyone could ever find hurting people to be fun.." the little female murmured. The topic was totally astounding to her. But, she did like the thought that it wouldn't matter if she was Dark or Light... Although, she probably wouldn't if she recalled that being Claimed as Dark did things to a Caster. Bad things. "Well.. Yeah, I guess not," Ryan agreed, seeming a bit more content.

@Kaykay @The Tactician @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Nater Taters

Apparently he was totally a bunny girl guy though. Not that Saiai knew.

Kinuhata just shrugged. "Some do it for fun, or just to get what they super want." The barrage of questions didn't really bother her. It was kind of interesting talking with someone so...innocent. "Yeah, Dark, Light, it's not so super important if you think about it, right?"

"Dreamland was my Home" Kirby said slowly, speaking in a full sentence for the first time. "It's nice, though it seems to be under attack a lot, usually from the Dark Matter or Nightmare." Kirby explained

"It has a lot of food, mostly natural food, fruits and vegetables." Kirby said, getting hungry again as he talked about home.

"I'll remember this when you are super hungry and I take everyone else out for McDonalds."

Don't talk shit about the guy with millions of yen just lying around. Shadow killing is profitable, yo.

Minato had a feeling he wasn't going to get away from this topic, "Miss Ilona, Miss Ryan, please, stop saying the word pervert. I'll tell you both what it means when you're thirteen."

"Sounds yummy!" Ilona remarked in reply to Kirby. She then glanced to Minato. "Why can't you tell me now? I'm eleven, and gonna be twelve soon! I'm almost thirteen." She gave the boy a naughty smile. "If you don't tell me I'll keep talking about it." ;D

@Hospes @The Tactician @Kaykay @Nater Taters

• Love

"That's just super mean, nun-crazy super pervert Mina."

She should probably try to treat him better to get on his good side, but that just wasn't her style.

1PfYAMB.gif

"Hey, are you super saying that only 13 year olds would know this stuff? Let me super tell you something, a middle school girl like me can perfectly understand." If she was 13, she probably wouldn't have minded the comment.

But Kinuhata Saiai did not like being thought of as a little child, who needed to be sheltered. Even if Minato hadn't actually addressed her as such.

This seemed to confuse Ryan. "Oh.. But I thought that they said that perverts were boyfriend and girlfriend that dress up together...?" Ryan responded, who obviously didn't know which to believe. The poor kid had no idea what she was talking about, and didn't know whether a pervert was a good thing or not. She was so innocent and pure that she didn't understand the topics at hand even slightly. Which, considering she was a sweet little ten-year-old... This was probably a very, very good thing.

Except for when you considered that she was probably going to get in major trouble with her family when she saw them again.

Kinuhata's response on the matter of people hurting each other without reason just made a frown tug at the little child's lips. "If they have something they want, couldn't they just ask for it? And I don't see how anyone could ever find hurting people to be fun.." the little female murmured. The topic was totally astounding to her. But, she did like the thought that it wouldn't matter if she was Dark or Light... Although, she probably wouldn't if she recalled that being Claimed as Dark did things to a Caster. Bad things. "Well.. Yeah, I guess not," Ryan agreed, seeming a bit more content.

@Kaykay @The Tactician @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Nater Taters
"Hoh hoh~ That's just a misunderstanding on your part. Don't let super pervert Mina confuse you, or he's gonna super getcha!" she teased the younger girl. Maybe she'd know Kinuhata was joking...or take it seriously. Either way should result in something entertaining for Saiai.

"Some people super don't want to give things to other people. Like if you said you wanted my super sandwich, and I said no, you'd have to super take it by force to get it. And, well..."

DVT9cq3.gif

"That's just the way some people super are." Seemingly satisfied with Ryan's new outlook on the Dark and Light thing, regardless of whether that was actually good for her in the Caster world, Kinuhata just smiled.

"Sounds yummy!" Ilona remarked in reply to Kirby. She then glanced to Minato. "Why can't you tell me now? I'm eleven, and gonna be twelve soon! I'm almost thirteen." She gave the boy a naughty smile. "If you don't tell me I'll keep talking about it." ;D

@Hospes @The Tactician @Kaykay @Nater Taters
"I think you're in super danger, nun-crazy super pervert Mina."

• Love
Deoxys watched Edispu and Sean closely as they both conversed, the symbiotes communicating in a strange way that does not initially hint towards cooperation, but rather..slavery, maby? Deoxys froze when the demonic creature asked what Deoxys was.

Deoxys twisted its head forward and walked silently for a minute, stuck in genuine thought. It then began to speak, speaking for the longest it has spoken since Deoxys first arrived here.

"Contagion FSD-1, origin unknown. Evolved in a celestial habitat, affects all lifeforms but not truly infectious. Symptoms unknown, but it possessed unmatched adaptability and survival rate, able to withstand the cold of space." Deoxys paused, looking to another individual in the group. "Sample of FSD-1 located on meteorite, floating through space. I was that sample. I was not alive, of course, nor was I dead; I was a simple virus. An organic micro-machine carrying DNA, designed to infect all forms of life in order to operate. I had no thought. I had no feeling. I was not truly existent."

Deoxys paused once more, before saying "The meteorite came in contact with an unknown laser. A beam of concentrated radiation, which triggered a form of hyper evolution. DNA strands got longer, more information was created and processed, organic components began to reject equilibrium and regulate itself in a more complex way with biological processes. Abeogenesis; the event of life emerging from non-living organic compounds."

Deoxys looked down at its chest gem, which shined brightly as it spoke. "Intelligence, sapience and sentience came soon after. To awake within a meteor, unknowing where you are going. Why you exist, what made you exist, it is disturbing to say the least". Deoxys made a strange noise like..a chuckle? "It is humorous; to think that it took billions among billions of years for lifeforms such as yourselves to evolve and become what you are. Yet it only took a few minutes for me to become what I am."

"Does this answer your question?"

Deoxys spoke loud enough for everyone in the group to hear it, clearly and distinctively.

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Hospes @The Tactician @Kaykay @Nater Taters

• Bucket of Rainbows

Celty accepted Ryuko's handshake without preamble, sustaining it only briefly before she pulled her hand back to produce her phone again with another flick of the wrist. Keeping her cell concealed in her sleeve so she could bring it out on a dime was a trick she'd long since mastered, though there was a little more to it than stellar hand-eye coordination-- if one looked closely, they could probably observe the miniature shadow tendrils jettisoning the device from her sleeve and delivering it safely into her palm. Being a dullahan had some merits. Even if not being able to speak was a pain sometimes. The next message she typed was directed at the both of them as one, a blanket statement so she didn't have to bother typing out a separate response for each of them.

tumblr_lqphcsqIYb1qbfdano1_500.jpg

[ Celty. I wish we could meet under better circumstances. Or less confusing ones. ]

She flipped the phone back over to face her, tapping the backspace key until the message was erased and speedily typing in another; this one directed at the girl called Silk, in particular.

[ And I'm mute. Why? You don't have trouble reading, right? ]

@Josh M @C.T. @Krieg
"...Heh." She snickered in amusement, pulling her hand back and quickly scanning the message. "Amen to that. Nothing screams confusing more than waking up a strange fancy room with one of your rivals-" Here she directed a brief glower over at Kiryuin wherever she was. "-who says she has no idea herself. As much as I enjoy witnessing her say she doesn't know for once, I'm concerned. Between her family and her four loyal dipshits, she has security out the ass. To get her unawares for this Murder Game stuff..." She shook her head.

"Freaky kidnapping aside, yeah it's a pleasure to meet someone new. I've met weirder people in stranger ways."

iFjHInq.jpg

She paused, listening to her stomach rumble. Hopefully this meal would have croquettes too.

@OrlandoBloomers @Josh M @Krieg

tumblr_ntt35910iv1url9f9o1_500.gif

"Of course," Mari replied to Annabeth, "I was not in a hurry to find ourselves in a new kind of danger. But if it is part of finding answers, and possibly an escape from this place we find ourselves in, I would prefer that we find it more quickly then." She looked towards Percy. "Let us continue onwards then, Percy."

"The quicker this is over, the quicker we can get back home." Percy said. He thought of his mom, and his stepdad. He thought of telling this story at camp.

Heh. Camp. They probably thought Percy and Annabeth were dead by now. Not reporting in after a day or so. They were probably burning their shrouds. It was a depressing thought. After defeating Kronos and Gaea, that they were thought dead fighting a manticore.

Percy frowned.

"Yes, we should also think of strategies." She said. "Strategies for future trials, as well as figuring out the fastest way out of here."

@anybody nearby.

This girl definitely had a head on her shoulders with the questioning, that much was for certain. Well at least some of the Company were smart even if unaware of the current situation, though admittedly Gilgamesh wasn't even certain at this point to which he responded "Very Observant. However this location specifically I am not familiar too, but I have been in this situation before. However last time it happened everyone knew their reasoning for being here right from the start, as well as who their respective masters or servants were... That is not the case here however".

Gilgamesh then shrugged and stated "Ah well, hopefully this Maid will answer this uncertainty. If not I intend to investigate further" before two small portals opened next to his head. But this time instead of a weapon a golden bottle came through one, and 2 golden wing glasses came through the other. He opened the bottle and poured some wine into one of the glasses before extending the glass over to Reece and asking "Care for a drink?".

@BarrenThin @The Man Without Fear @Hospes @Verite @TheSpringwoodSlasher @Atomyk @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Thuro The Assassin Potato @Crimson Spartan @Hospes @Klutzy Ninja Kitty

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reece was more than a little wary of the nature in which Gilgamesh answered. Ahh.. Sounds more than a little full of himself, to me, Reece thought, though she kept it to herself. "Ahh.. Pleasure to be of acquaintance, Gilgamesh," she responded, offering a small smile. But when the blonde male addressed her two friends, she just looked between Donny and Lon'qu for a moment, as well as Gilgamesh.. Before she laughed. "Oh, no, no. I'm afraid you've got it all wrong.. They're my friends. Not guards," she tried to explain yet again. "I can handle myself perfectly fine." Okay... That was only partially a lie. Reece knew her Casting expertly; but she sucked in combat. She'd never even fought before.

However, Reece did think of something. "But, out of curiosity.. You seem to know a bit about this world. Do you happen to know why the lot of us were brought here?" she inquired, levelly. In her head, however, she was mulling over the mage comment. Mages, huh..? Well, at least I'm not the only one here who's got some magic up their sleeves.

@Gen. Gwazi Senpai @Crimson Spartan @Thuro The Assassin Potato @BarrenThin @TheSpringwoodSlasher @Atomyk @CCC Kouhai @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @The Man Without Fear

tumblr_mvhpd6mDSE1qzqt8do7_250.gif

Raiden had drifted closer to the impromptu group after the fight with the maid (-_-), listening mostly. He didn't need to always speak up, not that he was the most talkative after the World Marshall incident anyways. He had traveled the multiverse for a time in his new body, but had eventually went back to the version they had designed for him to fight Sam with. The work he was doing in the multiverse, he couldn't survive without being the best he could be at all times. That had meant taking out the new eye and the more human looking body. Sorry wife and kid.

He figured they were in a Murder Game based on the comments that had been made, but he didn't know exactly what that entailed. Most of his knowledge was second hand memory fragments from Cameron's chip. When they had taken her to Maverick for repair, they had taken her apart piece by piece and put her back together the right way, adding in an improvement here or there. But the chip had been the real kicker. Interfacing with it hadn't really worked that well. Without having another for study Doktor wasn't sure whether it was from damage to the chip, or simple system incompatibility, but either way it was a locked box. Pandora's Box if they had known what was locked inside.

Silently, he pulled the codec up and spoke into it, not making a sound as he communicated. Are we in a Murder Game?

I don't know. I never participated in one. This game is structured like the one I was in, but no one is infected. Cameron responded.

Copy. Raiden out.

Yeah. Raiden wasn't in the most talkative mood. Being so nerfed you couldn't 1x1 a maid would do that to you. "I can answer that. We might be in a Murder Game. Not a hundred percent sure, but my partner has been in something like it."

@Gen. Gwazi Magnum
@Hospes

01ar.png

"I am no Servant. At least, not in the same sense that you are, but I indeed serve Illya, and must protect her from anyone who would put her in danger," the maid spoke, remaining wary of Gilgamesh, "However, if you are one of the guests that Illya spoke of, I will hold myself back for her sake. Besides, if trouble arises, Berserker will take care of you."

02aw.png

Setting the halberd down again with a "whump," she would turn around, walking upstairs and beckoning for the others to follow.

"Come. You have all been expected for some time now, and I imagine you must all be famished. Everything will be explained if you will just follow me."

@Hospes @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Gibbons @Gen. Gwazi Senpai @BarrenThin @Atomyk @Jeremi @Crimson Spartan @TheSpringwoodSlasher @Thuro The Assassin Potato @Downstairs peeps
As others did Donny and Lon'qu followed the halberd weilding maid upstairs. Lon'qu however trailed behind the group mostly because of his issue with girls.
Kizaru was either a very witty or very clueless man, Gilgamesh couldn't tell for sure which it was. He sneered at the man and retorted "Only I shall touch my treasures. Remember that and we shall get along famously". Just as he had finished though two new people arrived on the scene, one was a rather pretty girl with green eyes, interesting, and then... did that guy have a pot on his head? Well, he certainly gave the appearance of a fool, but only a fool would dismiss someone as such just on appearances, as was proven with just about every hero that's existed. The boy did speak truth though, it was concerning to see so many diverse people dragged here with about no explanation.

Before Gilgamesh could truly reply though the Lady who had mentioned Illya then spoke up providing some clarity. If they were guests of hers that then suggests she wasn't dragged in but the host. Ok, Holy Grail theory was back in full force. Though there were now to many people here to just be Servants, so clearly there were some planned masters or extra's in the midst. He'd have to wait for Illya's explanation to figure it out for sure though. He then laughed at her threat before saying "Beserker? Hmph! If he's anything like Lancelot then he will be a nuisance at best! However I intend no harm upon Illya, I shall follow peacefully". And with that Gilgamesh began to follow the group uncasting his armour for now since they seemed to be in relatively safe company, that and common courtesy.

03azq.png

As he began moving he made sure to move himself next to Donnel, this character deserved at least some investigation. As he did so though he asked him "So, what brings you here? And what is that thing on your head? Your Noble Phantasm?". It seemed clear most people here were clueless on the Holy Grail Wars, but at least some people here were grasping it, so it was worth asking with new people to see if they also had any understanding. Then turning to Reece he asked her "And who might be? His Master?".

@BarrenThin @The Man Without Fear @Hospes @Verite @TheSpringwoodSlasher @Atomyk @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Thuro The Assassin Potato @Crimson Spartan @Hospes
"....U-Uh...It's clearly a pot I wear on my head good sir....As fer that Noble thing you asked about...I have no idea what yer talkin' about.." Donny spoke clearly confused by all of this. Donny kept his lance close to him as they walked prepared in case the group were to be attacked again.

This earned a light laugh from the Light Caster, and she smiled slightly at Donny. "Well, despite, good on you both for protecting your town," she praised. But she did nod when Donny mentioned everyone being from different worlds, and she looked around again, observantly. Just a glance at the faces of those around her provided the Sybil certainty that these people weren't from around here. "Oh, definitely. There's no way these people all came from the same place," Reece stated, certainty ringing loud and clear through her voice. It seemed that the girl did everything with a confidence of sorts; just a glance at the way she held herself was enough to see that. "The question is... Why? And who brought them here..?" she mused aloud, before she found her new companion being addressed.

8534880f65.jpg

"Hm..?" she murmured, before realizing that it was her Gilgamesh was referring to. "Oh.. No, I believe you must be mistaken. I'm no 'Master'," she told him, mustering a smile. "The name is Reece Duchannes. These are my friends, Donnel and Lon'qu," she explained, gesturing to the other two males she'd been conversing with. "And you are...?"

@Crimson Spartan @Gen. Gwazi Senpai @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @BarrenThin @Thuro The Assassin Potato @Atomyk @The Man Without Fear @TheSpringwoodSlasher
Not surprisingly yet another one of these people had no idea what the Holy Grail war was, though still it would be important to know who all these other people are so he responded boastfully "I am Gilgamesh! The King of Heroes!" followed by some laughter. After which he continued "Though if you are not a Master I must ask, how do you have these two armed men" gesturing to Donnel and Lon'qu "following you around in such a bizarre location?". Once he had asked this though he overheard Eve who had been rather quiet ask about Illya to which he responded, interrupting the maid's chance to respond "Illya's a Mage. But not any normal mage, a mage whose fate it is to become the Holy Grail in next Holy Grail war. A rather enlightening although bloody fate".

@BarrenThin @The Man Without Fear @Hospes @Verite @TheSpringwoodSlasher @Atomyk @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Thuro The Assassin Potato @Crimson Spartan @Hospes @Klutzy Ninja Kitty

By this point and for the rest of the conversation Reece and Gilgamesh had Donny and Lon'qu had fallen silent and both focused on keeping an eye out for trouble. Both didn't know what to expect but Donny more so seemed a lot more nervous over the situation.

@Verite @Hospes @Gen. Gwazi Senpai @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @BarrenThin @Thuro The Assassin Potato @Atomyk @The Man Without Fear @TheSpringwoodSlasher

• Love
03by.png

"Murder Games?" Gilgamesh asked, "I've never heard of a Murder Game before. Though, a game involving murder would also describe a Holy Grail War". Interested by the idea he filled the second glass he had with wine and extended it out to Raiden saying "Please, enlighten us on what these Murder Games are". This could be their best lead to their situation for the moment, and if it was correct it would do well to not only learn more but get the knowledge individuals on his own side, especially when his own Mana supply is at a critical low, even for a Masterless Human.

It was at this time Donnel spoke up correcting Gilgamesh on it being a Bucket to which he retorted "Hmph! It's called an expression child! And the Holy Grail Wars is not a Noble's game. Any hero can be summoned if they had proven themselves. And anyone can be a Master if they possess the magical skill to do so!".

Status
Not open for further replies.