• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
394604d9fcc27315e26f1b66c1d92c07.png

"Aahh, I see. So basically, you were super into older girls, ate a magical snow cone to become a super shota, and made sure to hook up with a girl super guaranteed to like that kind of thing. I never expected such a super perverted pair."

"That sounds like a super pain in the ass. Do you at least have movies, or something?"

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Hospes @Nater Taters @The Tactician
w6Ibju8GG0AJROOAyP89oNei3TCVwGMmYmalU-t-TV8

"One, I was seventeen at the time. Two, it only lasted one round. Three, I'm eighteen now and I don't even think I have the uniform now."
"Though I do love nuns so I guess you can say I'm a pervert for dating a nun."

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Hospes @Nater Taters @Kaykay

8S66_IRGswmnkbOK_hDnVIP1mtbfuRsw-4G4w-ZOhtI

"You know how I mentioned my girlfriend is a shotacon? Well, even if I was a girl, I would like nuns. The only problem is if she would be fine with it since, you know, Catholic nun... Then again, we could both be Catholic school girls then."

And thus, Minato reached maximum pervert levels.​

7Y3vL3n.png

"A-Ah, very well then," Ilona replied after listening to Minato, a flat, confused expression overtaking her face. "You and your girlfriend must be a good match if you both like things like that."

But then, a thought popped into her head.

kvjmXYN.png

"Wait a moment, I think I understand now! Two nuns could never be together! Forbidden love! It's wonderful! HA HA AH HA! Minato, we should try to turn you back into a girl! It would make your relationship even more kawaii desu!" <3 <3 <3
"That sounds like a super pain in the ass. Do you at least have movies, or something?"

"Hm, no I'm afraid we don't have movies. But I have seen TVs in the modern world before. I hear that movies are just like TVs, but bigger, right? And they have moving pictures on them, but the pictures are much bigger? It sounds like it would be a lot of fun!" she said with a smile. "We only have books to use at home for reading stories. The modern world is quite lucky that they can actually watch their stories as moving pictures." ^_^

@Hospes @The Tactician @Kaykay @Nater Taters

UN-JAF1QuOinGerVhhnrUWdruPr8Iur1ZdS1lXSqZUo

"I can say with a tiny bit of shame that you're correct that I make a pretty girl. Also, Ciel is my girlfriend or the person I'm currently connected to romantically or my significant other. A date is where you and your significant other specifically spend time together to grow closer. Basically, if I wasn't spending time with my significant other, I would do it with a female version of myself."

Even when Minato explained things into simpler terms, they came out weird. However, what he said next wasn't supposed to sound strange in the slightest.

4gIDCwLraTZySOVkTmfVvjkXoqXeHRkfsgFhDsIKl1E

"That curse is a tradition and like I said to Miss Ilona, screw traditions, Miss Ryan," It seemed he wasn't going to hold his words here, his expression becoming deathly serious, "It's your life and your choice. You can be anything you want, and nothing can decide that for you. There's only one thing certain in your life, and it isn't some arbitrary divide of good and bad. If you don't want something forced on you, then fight back against it."

@Hospes @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Nater Taters @Kaykay @CrunchyCHEEZIT @ShiroKiyoshi

Now, that explanation was one that Ryan understood quite clearly. "Oh, your girlfriend," she mused, seeming to know that term. She'd heard Ethan call Lena his girlfriend many times, so she knew the phrase well. "I get what you mean," she confirmed, more confidently. So it looked like Minato had gone into details and possibly weirded himself- and the others -out without need.

Minato's next speech just seemed to bum Ryan out. "Well.. Fighting it is bad. My cousin did it, and people died because of it.. I don't want people to die because of me..." the girl murmured, seeming to get a bit more upset. She very vividly recalled Ethan, Larkin, and Twyla having to die because of Lena for the choice she made when she got Claimed. She didn't want to get anyone killed by making a choice like that. "..But I shouldn't worry about it. Surely I'll be Light. That's what I want to be, so if you're right, I'll be it... Right?"
"Ah." Well, maybe she'd have better luck teasing the girl another time. "Of course, people get super hurt. But that'd super happen, powers or not. A gigantic machine gun can super hurt more people than my Offense Armor." Of course, usually a machine gun resulted in more than being "hurt," but with esper powers being commonplace that was no guarantee. "You super decide whether you're good or bad when you're 16? I don't think it's as super simple as that. Curses are super superstition. You've already decided for now, if you super ask me." To Kinuhata, a 12 year old who was rather familiar with the dark side of the city, waiting another four years to "decide" whether she was good or bad seemed...silly to her.

And some people made her scoff at the idea of one single decision of being good or bad.

Ryan nodded her understanding. Though she wasn't fond of the fact, she already knew it to be true, and accepted it in a way. "That's true. People do get hurt a lot.. I just don't understand why. I mean.. Who would want to hurt others, anyways..?" she asked, openly. The fact that the others all seemed opposed to the Claiming just confused her. It was odd, to her, that nobody else had this choice. But, then again, Ryan didn't mind it too much.. As long as she wound up Light, she would be happy. "Well.. Yeah.. What's so odd about that?" she asked, seeming sincerely confused. "I guess so.. But my momma did say Lena may've broken the curse.. So maybe I'll get to choose, after all."

@Kaykay @The Tactician @Nater Taters @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @CrunchyCHEEZIT @ShiroKiyoshi

7Y3vL3n.png

"A-Ah, very well then," Ilona replied after listening to Minato, a flat, confused expression overtaking her face. "You and your girlfriend must be a good match if you both like things like that."

But then, a thought popped into her head.

kvjmXYN.png

"Wait a moment, I think I understand now! Two nuns could never be together! Forbidden love! It's wonderful! HA HA AH HA! Minato, we should try to turn you back into a girl! It would make your relationship even more kawaii desu!" <3 <3 <3

"Hm, no I'm afraid we don't have movies. But I have seen TVs in the modern world before. I hear that movies are just like TVs, but bigger, right? And they have moving pictures on them, but the pictures are much bigger? It sounds like it would be a lot of fun!" she said with a smile. "We only have books to use at home for reading stories. The modern world is quite lucky that they can actually watch their stories as moving pictures." ^_^

@Hospes @The Tactician @Kaykay @Nater Taters
6ArYlmbZTOj9TgB8FgKkP1PoL7dhUECPJyy9_bhp2-s

Minato stared at Ilona for a moment, shock clearly evident on his expression. In fact, it soon turned from a moment to ten seconds, then from ten seconds to a whole minute. It seemed he was absolutely speechless at the comment, unsure of what to say to the young girl.

"Miss Ilona, I was a little boy, not a girl, but that doesn't change the fact that you're now my favorite person in this Murder Game!"

Goddammit, Ilona, don't fuel his perversion anymore.

@Hospes @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Kaykay

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Klutzy Ninja Kitty
"I'm... The son of Poseidon, God of the sea." Percy said. "Annabeth is Athena's Daughter. I can control water due to this, but... I can't right now for some reason." Percy tossed Riptide into the air and caught it.

"This woman here is taking us to Ilya." Annabeth said. "Come, let's go." She smiled, and Percy began to follow the woman, urging everyone on.

@Verite @Ilya group
tumblr_nt39gcZyrb1s307p6o1_500.gif

Mari looked to Percy and Annabeth, and would continue in the direction that everyone was going in search of this Ilya. "If this Ilya is so important to our cause, let us hope we find her right away", she said.
Sean looked away, admiring the mansion, so that he didn't have to internally insult Deoxys. Sean returned a wave in response to Deoxys acknowledgement. How does he expect me to keep my cool in a place like this? Sean had forgotten about the flame on his hand and shook it off. He felt the pain of the Soul Fire's affects directly afterward and shoved it into his pocket as if it were a tub of water. Edispu raised his brow, the kid was displaying clear signs of annoyance and frustration.

"Chill kid. We're in life and death situations all the time." Edispu fell backward on his skull bobbing to up and down as they moved along the halls. While upside down he stared back at Deoxys who was doing the same back at him until he asked Edispu a question. "My symbiote? The kid. No, I am not human. I would think that is obvious. Obviously you are not either." Edispu got tired of floating and wanted to walk and so he slid off his skull and used his own two feet. "Deoxys, right. What are you?"

@CrunchyCHEEZIT @The Silver Paladin @Mari @Hospes @The Tactician @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Verite @GOING.2.ILLYA.PEEPS

Life and death situations. Mari picked up on those words from those two, and thought about it even more, this all seemed to be more much life and death than she was used to. In terms of high school life, what she worked with was a life and death for a high school student, so she was used to the pressure and the meaningful situations such as this, though with different things at stake.

@CrunchyCHEEZIT @The Silver Paladin @ShiroKiyoshi @Hospes @The Tactician @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Verite

w6Ibju8GG0AJROOAyP89oNei3TCVwGMmYmalU-t-TV8

"One, I was seventeen at the time. Two, it only lasted one round. Three, I'm eighteen now and I don't even think I have the uniform now."
"Though I do love nuns so I guess you can say I'm a pervert for dating a nun."

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Hospes @Nater Taters @Kaykay
images

"Of course, that's why you ate the shota-cone. That way your super pervert girlfriend could be super older than you." She fell silent for a little while.

"So you're a super nun-crazy pervert. I'm super not sure if that's better or worse than a bunny girl obsession."
"You've been to the super modern world? Then why do you super live somewhere else?"
Ryan nodded her understanding. Though she wasn't fond of the fact, she already knew it to be true, and accepted it in a way. "That's true. People do get hurt a lot.. I just don't understand why. I mean.. Who would want to hurt others, anyways..?" she asked, openly. The fact that the others all seemed opposed to the Claiming just confused her. It was odd, to her, that nobody else had this choice. But, then again, Ryan didn't mind it too much.. As long as she wound up Light, she would be happy. "Well.. Yeah.. What's so odd about that?" she asked, seeming sincerely confused. "I guess so.. But my momma did say Lena may've broken the curse.. So maybe I'll get to choose, after all."
"There's some things that super can't get done if you don't hurt anyone, you know," Kinuhata answered. To her, that was just the way life went. "The super better question is what isn't. Do you think you're super Light, or Dark? Have you super not done anything bad? You're not good or bad, you super always choose to do something, and that's gonna be super good or bad." Would Kinuhata be considered good, or bad? She repaid her favors as quickly as she could, and cared about her friends. On the other hand, she had no qualms killing people or being on the dark side of Academy City. Some things just weren't so black and white.

Or at least, that's what she figured.

Minato stared at Ilona for a moment, shock clearly evident on his expression. In fact, it soon turned from a moment to ten seconds, then from ten seconds to a whole minute. It seemed he was absolutely speechless at the comment, unsure of what to say to the young girl.

"Miss Ilona, I was a little boy, not a girl, but that doesn't change the fact that you're now my favorite person in this Murder Game!"

"I didn't know you also had a super desire to be a girl. You're truly super disgusting."

• Love
Reactions: Verite

Now, that explanation was one that Ryan understood quite clearly. "Oh, your girlfriend," she mused, seeming to know that term. She'd heard Ethan call Lena his girlfriend many times, so she knew the phrase well. "I get what you mean," she confirmed, more confidently. So it looked like Minato had gone into details and possibly weirded himself- and the others -out without need.

Minato's next speech just seemed to bum Ryan out. "Well.. Fighting it is bad. My cousin did it, and people died because of it.. I don't want people to die because of me..." the girl murmured, seeming to get a bit more upset. She very vividly recalled Ethan, Larkin, and Twyla having to die because of Lena for the choice she made when she got Claimed. She didn't want to get anyone killed by making a choice like that. "..But I shouldn't worry about it. Surely I'll be Light. That's what I want to be, so if you're right, I'll be it... Right?"

@Kaykay @The Tactician @Nater Taters @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @CrunchyCHEEZIT @ShiroKiyoshi

"Exactly, Miss Ryan, nothing is impossible if you believe in it!"

God help you all if Minato keeps being this fucking happy and joyful. This is fucking unnatural.

• Love
Reactions: Midnight Maiden
tumblr_nt39gcZyrb1s307p6o1_500.gif

Mari looked to Percy and Annabeth, and would continue in the direction that everyone was going in search of this Ilya. "If this Ilya is so important to our cause, let us hope we find her right away", she said.

Life and death situations. Mari picked up on those words from those two, and thought about it even more, this all seemed to be more much life and death than she was used to. In terms of high school life, what she worked with was a life and death for a high school student, so she was used to the pressure and the meaningful situations such as this, though with different things at stake.

@CrunchyCHEEZIT @The Silver Paladin @ShiroKiyoshi @Hospes @The Tactician @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Verite

"Well, her maid? Will lead her to us." Percy said.

Annabeth sighed. "That sounded really rude, Percy. Anyway, let's go, Mari!" She grabbed the woman's hand, and put her Yankees baseball cap on. "To Ilya."

@Verite @Courtyard

Not surprisingly yet another one of these people had no idea what the Holy Grail war was, though still it would be important to know who all these other people are so he responded boastfully "I am Gilgamesh! The King of Heroes!" followed by some laughter. After which he continued "Though if you are not a Master I must ask, how do you have these two armed men" gesturing to Donnel and Lon'qu "following you around in such a bizarre location?". Once he had asked this though he overheard Eve who had been rather quiet ask about Illya to which he responded, interrupting the maid's chance to respond "Illya's a Mage. But not any normal mage, a mage whose fate it is to become the Holy Grail in next Holy Grail war. A rather enlightening although bloody fate".

@BarrenThin @The Man Without Fear @Hospes @Verite @TheSpringwoodSlasher @Atomyk @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Thuro The Assassin Potato @Crimson Spartan @Hospes @Klutzy Ninja Kitty

Reece was more than a little wary of the nature in which Gilgamesh answered. Ahh.. Sounds more than a little full of himself, to me, Reece thought, though she kept it to herself. "Ahh.. Pleasure to be of acquaintance, Gilgamesh," she responded, offering a small smile. But when the blonde male addressed her two friends, she just looked between Donny and Lon'qu for a moment, as well as Gilgamesh.. Before she laughed. "Oh, no, no. I'm afraid you've got it all wrong.. They're my friends. Not guards," she tried to explain yet again. "I can handle myself perfectly fine." Okay... That was only partially a lie. Reece knew her Casting expertly; but she sucked in combat. She'd never even fought before.

However, Reece did think of something. "But, out of curiosity.. You seem to know a bit about this world. Do you happen to know why the lot of us were brought here?" she inquired, levelly. In her head, however, she was mulling over the mage comment. Mages, huh..? Well, at least I'm not the only one here who's got some magic up their sleeves.

@Gen. Gwazi Senpai @Crimson Spartan @Thuro The Assassin Potato @BarrenThin @TheSpringwoodSlasher @Atomyk @CCC Kouhai @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @The Man Without Fear

"Well, her maid? Will lead her to us." Percy said.

Annabeth sighed. "That sounded really rude, Percy. Anyway, let's go, Mari!" She grabbed the woman's hand, and put her Yankees baseball cap on. "To Ilya."

@Verite @Courtyard
tumblr_nsrvviYp901uw7ug3o6_250.png

A little surprised that Annabeth would take her by the hand, Mari followed along. "Are we in a hurry to get to this Ilya person?", she asked, as they seemed to rush along.

@Verite @courtyard​

Gilgamesh raised an eyebrow at her explanation of them just being friends, but it was actually a reasonable explanation. It was unlikely anyone got dragged here with friends, and if those they were likely very specific. Though when she asked him if he knew what brought them there he responded "I believe we are here for a Holy Grail War... However normally when that happens everyone knows what they're there for instantly. Yet almost no one here has an idea on what's happening, which is most confusing".

@BarrenThin @The Man Without Fear @Hospes @Verite @TheSpringwoodSlasher @Atomyk @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Thuro The Assassin Potato @Crimson Spartan @Hospes @Klutzy Ninja Kitty

• Bucket of Rainbows
tumblr_nsrvviYp901uw7ug3o6_250.png

A little surprised that Annabeth would take her by the hand, Mari followed along. "Are we in a hurry to get to this Ilya person?", she asked, as they seemed to rush along.

@Verite @courtyard​

"I assume so, with the way that woman was talking about getting there." Percy said. "She said something about the garden, and how we were expected or whatever."

Annabeth just nodded.

images

"Of course, that's why you ate the shota-cone. That way your super pervert girlfriend could be super older than you." She fell silent for a little while.

"So you're a super nun-crazy pervert. I'm super not sure if that's better or worse than a bunny girl obsession."

"You've been to the super modern world? Then why do you super live somewhere else?"

"There's some things that super can't get done if you don't hurt anyone, you know," Kinuhata answered. To her, that was just the way life went. "The super better question is what isn't. Do you think you're super Light, or Dark? Have you super not done anything bad? You're not good or bad, you super always choose to do something, and that's gonna be super good or bad." Would Kinuhata be considered good, or bad? She repaid her favors as quickly as she could, and cared about her friends. On the other hand, she had no qualms killing people or being on the dark side of Academy City. Some things just weren't so black and white.

"I didn't know you also had a super desire to be a girl. You're truly super disgusting."

"A bunny girl obsession implies a slight inclination to being a furry... So I think my thing is much better!

Dammit, Kinuhata, stop indirectly encouraging him.

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Hospes @Kaykay

images

This was about where things got interesting. "...What's a pervert, Kinu?" Ryan asked curiously, unaware of the term that kept cropping up. "And how is Mina one?" she asked further, once again dishing out the nicknames. Well... At least Minato wasn't being called by fish spear or Minnow, right? "I've heard of a lot of weird creatures, but i've never heard of a pervert or a bunny girl.."

"..Well... You've got a point.." Ryan admitted when Kinuhata stated that sometimes hurting people was necessary. "But why would people do it when it isn't necessary?" she inquired, her eyes landing on the twelve-year-old once again. Jeez, this kid sure asked a lot of questions, huh? But, uncertainly, she heard Kinuhata out.. And the explanation made a lot of sense to the child. "Well.. I guess I never thought of it that way," the child mused, biting her lower lip. "I mean.. It makes sense, since I know my sisters are good.. And my brother was good, even though he was Dark," she thought aloud, obviously thinking all of this over.

@Kaykay @The Tactician @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Nater Taters @CrunchyCHEEZIT @ShiroKiyoshi

This was about where things got interesting. "...What's a pervert, Kinu?" Ryan asked curiously, unaware of the term that kept cropping up. "And how is Mina one?" she asked further, once again dishing out the nicknames. Well... At least Minato wasn't being called by fish spear or Minnow, right? "I've heard of a lot of weird creatures, but i've never heard of a pervert or a bunny girl.."

"..Well... You've got a point.." Ryan admitted when Kinuhata stated that sometimes hurting people was necessary. "But why would people do it when it isn't necessary?" she inquired, her eyes landing on the twelve-year-old once again. Jeez, this kid sure asked a lot of questions, huh? But, uncertainly, she heard Kinuhata out.. And the explanation made a lot of sense to the child. "Well.. I guess I never thought of it that way," the child mused, biting her lower lip. "I mean.. It makes sense, since I know my sisters are good.. And my brother was good, even though he was Dark," she thought aloud, obviously thinking all of this over.

@Kaykay @The Tactician @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Nater Taters @CrunchyCHEEZIT @ShiroKiyoshi
PsRE8IuJYGIabUDwERE6QExvFnsSulCsJoyRX94kR3g

Minato suddenly became serious once again as he remembered that Ryan was still pure and innocent, "We'll tell you when you're older, Miss Ryan."

And thus, the rampage of Super Pervert Blue has ended.

@Kaykay @Hospes @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Nater Taters @CrunchyCHEEZIT @ShiroKiyoshi

• Love
"I assume so, with the way that woman was talking about getting there." Percy said. "She said something about the garden, and how we were expected or whatever."

Annabeth just nodded.

Mari did not agree with Percy, but did not argue either. At least not too much... "expectations can be unfair especially to those who by the situation are unaware of them. But let us go quickly as you say, then. Perhaps we would find more answers to our presence here, more quickly after all." She then nodded to Annabeth in return.

@The Silver Paladin

"Exactly, Miss Ryan, nothing is impossible if you believe in it!"

God help you all if Minato keeps being this fucking happy and joyful. This is fucking unnatural.

UiMWfao.png

"Oh! Nothing is impossible if I believe!? Then I believe in female nun Minato and her one true love Ceil the nun! It will happen!"

Welp, so much for not fueling Minato's perversion and not saying weird things...

"A bunny girl obsession implies a slight inclination to being a furry... So I think my thing is much better!

Dammit, Kinuhata, stop indirectly encouraging him.

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Hospes @Kaykay

CNtt06s.png

"Furry?" Ilona chirped.

Oh no, please Ilona, don't--

"Ciel can be a chibi bunny girl nun with fluffy ears and a tail! That would make it even better!"

Oh, sweet Ilona, you know not what you say...

"Well, I live somewhere else because it's my home. It's where I belong and it makes me happy to be there, but..." Ilona sighed. "I can't be there all the time. I have a power that makes me teleport between worlds and I can't control it. That's why I've been in modern worlds before. I've landed in them by accident," she admitted.

@The Tactician @Kaykay @Hospes @Nater Taters

Mari did not agree with Percy, but did not argue either. At least not too much... "expectations can be unfair especially to those who by the situation are unaware of them. But let us go quickly as you say, then. Perhaps we would find more answers to our presence here, more quickly after all." She then nodded to Annabeth in return.

@The Silver Paladin

"Yeah, maybe you're right." Percy said. "I don't know. I'm sorry. I just got a bit too excited there."

Annabeth patted him on the shoulder. "Alright, then. We'll find answers by going to Ilya. Better ones than I can find by just observation, anyway."

((Alright, I'll be back soon.))

Reactions: Mari

UiMWfao.png

"Oh! Nothing is impossible if I believe!? Then I believe in female nun Minato and her one true love Ceil the nun! It will happen!"

Welp, so much for not fueling Minato's perversion and not saying weird things...

CNtt06s.png

"Furry?" Ilona chirped.

Oh no, please Ilona, don't--

"Ciel can be a chibi bunny girl nun with fluffy ears and a tail! That would make it even better!"

Oh, sweet Ilona, you know not what you say...

"Well, I live somewhere else because it's my home. It's where I belong and it makes me happy to be there, but..." Ilona sighed. "I can't be there all the time. I have a power that makes me teleport between worlds and I can't control it. That's why I've been in modern worlds before. I've landed in them by accident," she admitted.

@The Tactician @Kaykay @Hospes @Nater Taters
ukwLhlCkHWhMQK3MDC9Or6P5K-oimPfziIJe7EToi-M

"Miss Ilona, please, calm down. Miss Ryan isn't ready to hear the sorts of things we're discussing right now..."

Behind his closed eyes, Minato was secretly fantasizing about Ciel being dressed in a bunny girl outfit. He never said he wasn't a hypocrite.

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Kaykay @Hospes @Nater Taters

• Bucket of Rainbows
Gilgamesh raised an eyebrow at her explanation of them just being friends, but it was actually a reasonable explanation. It was unlikely anyone got dragged here with friends, and if those they were likely very specific. Though when she asked him if he knew what brought them there he responded "I believe we are here for a Holy Grail War... However normally when that happens everyone knows what they're there for instantly. Yet almost no one here has an idea on what's happening, which is most confusing".

At this response, Reece slowly nodded and clicked her tongue. "Well, it makes sense that we're confused. It appears that nobody here knows of this world, or how they got here... Wouldn't you be confused if that were to happen to you, as well?" she inquired, trying to make Gilgamesh understand the situation a bit better. Though, the blonde female did tilt her head, her green eyes observing the male speaking to her. "..I take that back. Judging by your lax demeanor, your prediction of what's happening, and the way you speak of Masters when there also appear to be maids around.. I assume you are familiar with this place?"

Jeez. Maybe Reece was pretty, but her overalynticial nature was possibly a litttttllllleeee overbearing...

@Gen. Gwazi Senpai @Crimson Spartan @Atomyk @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @TheSpringwoodSlasher @BarrenThin @The Man Without Fear @Thuro The Assassin Potato

Status
Not open for further replies.