Status
Not open for further replies.
tumblr_nsrvviYp901uw7ug3o5_250.png

Mari got behind as Percy shouted. "Really, you have to put me and that hideous thing in the same sentence?", she asked out loud as she observed what was going on.

@The Silver Paladin @Bomb @Gummi Bunnies @Crimson Spartan @TheSpringwoodSlasher

"He knows what he's doing, Mari." Annabeth said. "I guess now he sees Stubbs like he does his friend Tyson, just... Obey his commands, ignore what he says." Annabeth clutched the knife, and put on the baseball cap, disappearing. She then went to attack the ram

Percy swing Riptide at the ram

@TheSpringwoodSlasher @Thecore

• Nice Execution!
Reactions: Mari
"He knows what he's doing, Mari." Annabeth said. "I guess now he sees Stubbs like he does his friend Tyson, just... Obey his commands, ignore what he says." Annabeth clutched the knife, and put on the baseball cap, disappearing. She then went to attack the ram

Percy swing Riptide at the ram

@TheSpringwoodSlasher @Thecore
tumblr_nsrvviYp901uw7ug3o4_250.png

Mari nodded to Annabeth, as she looked on. She noticed the traitor Pyro had appeared as well, so she smiled. "Perhaps there will be something to come of this?", she asked herself quietly, as she would observe the ongoing battle.

@The Silver Paladin @Wedge Antilles @Crimson Spartan @Gummi Bunnies @Bomb @TheSpringwoodSlasher

• Nice Execution!
Reactions: Poe Dameron
Chapter 3
"The World is Tumbling Down"

Continued from here.

The Story So Far
With the untimely murder of Frank Castle, people had been left to investigate his death and attempt to ascertain who the culprit was. Though the vote came close to becoming pinned on Satsuki Kiryuuin, an unprecedented shift in opinion had caused the public vote to be ultimately cast onto Mister Negative, and for some reason, Hector Barbossa.

Meanwhile, within the afterlife, after doing away with Shizuri Mugino, Minato Arisato, Robin Tact, and Illyasviel von Einzbern would manage to escape the strange place called Academy City shortly after helping young Shiage Hamazura locate his sick girlfriend, Rikou Takitsubo. Escaping the place by jet, it wouldn't be long unfortunately until their jet would be shot down by unknown forces. When they would come to, they would find themselves in a strange room alongside Frank, captured by a young man calling himself Teitoku Kakine, who was under orders from the boss, "Crowley," to keep them alive and under custody.

Shortly after Kakine would depart, a strange man would suddenly appear and save them. A man claiming to be, in short, the spirit of a man named Kouma Kishima. Leading them away from the site of their capture and into a camp in the forest they would find themselves in, "Kouma Kishima" would treat them to a meal, explaining that his existence is linked to a strange phenomena called the TATARI.

With the votes landing on Negative and Barbossa in a twist of fate, it seemed that the investigation was over for all intents and purposes. Calming herself down to the best of her ability, Rin would get up and approach the two of them, clearing her throat as though she were about to speak.

06b.png

"R-Right... Well, if we're all done. I may as well do the spell and confirm to see if--" She began to speak, before something would interrupt her.

Footsteps.

Foreign footsteps from someone she did not recognize. Footsteps from someone Archer did not recognize. Footsteps from someone none of you recognized.

And yet, when you saw him, you could guess just who he was supposed to be from his air of haughtiness alone. The strange aura that flowed around him like he was all that.

It couldn't be anyone other than Fiamma of the Right himself, the mastermind of the Murder Game who had shown himself to all of you.

The man stood at the front of the stairs that led into the courtyard, facing you all with a deceivingly benign smile.

"Oh. You all must be the Survivors. A fitting title, but it will not remain so for much longer," he spoke calmly, as though he had this all in the bag already.

01cp.png

"You... But how? How have you--?" Kotomine spoke in a grave manner, before being interrupted just as abruptly as Rin was earlier.

"Silence. You have outlived your usefulness, old man," Fiamma of the Right spoke with a strange edge, but before the priest could reply, the man would shoot a beam of light at him, knocking Kotomine back and sending his body crashing through the Church's walls with a resounding boom. Sean Grant and Edipsu were also caught in the blast, their bodies following Kotomine's and crashing through the wall as well. It seemed unlikely that any of them could have survived that kind of attack.

"There, what a bothersome old man. And for the rest of you..."

03b.png

"What do you hope to do? You are severely outnumbered and outgunned, fiend. If anything, we should be the ones intimidating you into submission."

"Should, but that's not the case now, is it?" The young man shrugged, sticking out his right arm towards everyone, "In any case, "outgunned" is wrong. I have enough power to wipe every single one of you out with a single thought, as well as this very city if I so desired. Allow me to demonstrate."

CVe91yT.jpg

"By the power of the Right Hand of the Crimson Moon... I will make you all disappear!"

And with that, suddenly, your vision would go completely white before any of you could possibly react.

- - -

qe4ltFs.png

When you would all come to, you would find yourself... in a strange place.

Your surroundings looked quite different to say the least. Not only was it suddenly daytime, but... just everything seemed off. You couldn't really describe it, but somehow, it felt as though you were in some sort of... artificial reality. Like a virtual reality. A computer program. A digital world, to say the least.

16du.png

"Tch... what the hell? Where are we?" Rin questioned, cautious about her move. This place didn't exactly feel safe either. You could all just feel something behind the scenes watching you. Not a comforting feeling. "Damn. Kirei's out for the count, and it doesn't look like Archer's with me for some reason. So much for defense for my sake... though I guess I'm safe since I'm not an actual participant of this game."

Lucky her.

"Well, in any case, we don't have time to be awestruck by wherever we are. Just gotta gather our bearings and explore this place. I'll stay back and take a look at the... scary pirate and Chinese gangster."

Okay, maybe she wasn't so lucky.

Anyway, once you recover, where should you wander off to?

Academy

Arena

Core

Tag me and @Jeremi for the Arena, tag me for the Academy, and tag @TheSpringwoodSlasher for the Core. Tag @OrlandoBloomers for... I dunno, general things.

~CAST LIST~
@Bomb as Ethel and Karin (Fairy Fencer F)
@Gibbons as Gunha Sogiita (Raildex)
@C.T. as Ryuuko Matoi (Kill la Kill)
@The Silver Paladin as Percy Jackson and Annabeth Chase (Percy Jackson)
@Hospes as Reece "Annabel" Duchannes and Ryan Duchannes (Caster Chronicles)
@TheSpringwoodSlasher as Edward "Stubbs" Stubblefield (Stubbs the Zombie in Rebel Without A Pulse)
@DapperDogman as Ryner Lute (Legend of the Legendary Heroes)
@Gummi Bunnies as Erika Furudo and Battler Ushiromiya (Umineko no Naku Kori Ni)
@CrunchyCHEEZIT as Deoxys (Pokemon)
@Crimson Spartan as Lon'qu and Donny (Fire Emblem)
@Krieg as Maxine Caulfield (Life Is Strange)
@Schnee Corp Lawyer as Cole (Dragon Age)
@Kaykay as Saiai Kinuhata (Raildex)
@Gen. Gwazi Senpai as Gilgamesh (Type-Moon)
@Jeremi as Borsalino "Kizaru" (One Piece)
@Archwar as Jason (OC)
@The Man Without Fear as Daredevil and Elektra (Marvel Comics)
@Mari as Mari Kurihara (Prison School)
@Nater Taters as Kirby (Kirby)
@El Tigre! as Satsuki Kiryuuin (Kill la Kill)
@Klutzy Ninja Kitty as Eve (Black Cat) and Ilona (OC)
@CCC Kouhai as Bee (Bee and PuppyCat)
@york as Cinder Fall (RWBY)
@Josh M as Silk (Marvel Comics)
@Thuro The Assassin Potato as Cameron Phillips (Terminator) and Raiden (Metal Gear)
@Saint Guillotine as Furiosa (Mad Max)
@Atomyk as Mikoto Misaka (Raildex) and Sans the Skeleton (Undertale)
@coralprime as Papyrus the Skeleton (Undertale)
@OrlandoBloomers as Celty Sturluson (Durarara!!)

The Dead
@Verite as Illyasviel von Einzbern - DIED! INNOCENT! DEFEATED!
@Shattered♦Secrets™ as Ermac - DIED! INNOCENT! GUNNED DOWN!
@The Tactician as Robin Tact and Minato Arisato - MURDERED! INNOCENT! BURNED TO A CRISP!
@BarrenThin as Frank Castle - MURDERED! INNOCENT! SKEWERED!
@ShiroKiyoshi as Sean Grant and Edispu - DIED! INNOCENT! BLASTED!

The Voted
@Wedge Antilles as Pyro - TRAITOR!
@Mighty Roman as Hector Barbossa and Mister Negative - UNKNOWN!

That was something at least...well guess they were somewhere new again. "Hmm...guess I'll head for arena. Maybe there's going to be something fun...?"

@Verite @C.T.

Gilgamesh nodded at Donny's suggestion to go to the Core. It made sense to check out the centre, especially on limited time. Vital stuff was usually there, and if not it should give easy access to the other areas. Though as he followed the group he wasn't that shocked to suddenly see the area go dark. He simply recasted his armour expecting a fight to be down the corner, and there was. Though upon seeing it was a Bull Gilgamesh could only start hollering with laughter as he exclaimed "I've killed better Bulls than you! This will be no issue!" before summoning his Gates of Babylon, firing this weapons directly at the creature. Aiming to have the weapons hit immediately after the others were done their attacks so that the creature wouldn't have time to react.

tumblr_static_tumblr_static_5gm3z9vcvn0owkog8ws4wkk0w_640.gif

@Bomb @Mari @Crimson Spartan @The Silver Paladin @Gummi Bunnies @Thuro The Assassin Potato @Hospes @TheSpringwoodSlasher

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
1eed76c505f9749592c938fa9d84b1bc.png

The exterior of the academy's main building looked like the Church from before, oddly enough. In the courtyard, there was a fountain in the center, as well as beautiful vegetation planted throughout. However, strangely enough, there didn't seem to be any signs of life nearby as far as you could observe. Who was watering these?

Outside the front door, you would see what appeared to be a sagely old man looking around, appearing to be searching for something. But what exactly?

tumblr_nl000aWuja1r8vjh0o1_250.png

"...?"

Upon noticing you all, the man would face you, clutching his walking stick tightly.

"Ah, I didn't expect more visitors here. Who might you all be?" He asked. Simple start.

@Kaykay @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @york @Academy
Gunha decided to run to the academy, where he saw some old man. "I'm Sogiita Gunha. Who're you?"

@Kaykay @Verite @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @york

D3v9r3E.jpg

"Yeah. Where the hell are we, indeed. I gotta say, I'm getting pretty damn sick of being moved around like a chess piece without being able to retaliate." She growled. Not even the slight pleasure she had gotten when she realized Kiryuin was that close to getting voted out kept her mood up. Oh sure, it was a nice mental picture of Satsuki getting taken down a peg or two but being beaten without even being able to throw a single punch...how annoying. Without another word, she skulked off in the direction of the arena.

@Verite @Jeremi @Wedge Antilles @Arena​
That was something at least...well guess they were somewhere new again. "Hmm...guess I'll head for arena. Maybe there's going to be something fun...?"

@Verite @C.T.
latest

The place was... pretty weird to say the least. A strange labyrinth of paths, bones, and other things. Perhaps the word "Arena" was the wrong term, but that's what it said on the imaginary map. Looked more like a stage from a video game or something of the sort, but either way, you had to find something of importance around here, right?

Bingo.

And then as if on cue, you would hear the voice of a young man in the distance, calling out.

"Oiiiii, anyone here? Ah... hell. Such misfortune! Index is gone, Acqua of the Back is outta commission, and I'm stuck in nowhere land! How am I gonna get out of here now?" The young man in the distance asked himself.

If you would investigate the source of the voice, you'd find a teenager in a black jacket and orange shirt underneath, with distinctive spiky hair that stuck out so much that it was like he gelled it every morning or so.

tmi100.png

And then he noticed you.

"Oh... ah, hey there. Who are you people?"

Fun times.

@C.T. @Jeremi @Arena

Last edited:
Ilona waved and rushed over to Kinuhata with a grin on her face. "Hiya! You're going to the academy too?" she asked cheerfully.

Eve simply trailed behind, saying nothing. She glanced toward Cinder with a small nod, but spoke no words until the man clutching his walking stick would address them. "Eve. My companion is named Ilona. We're here to visit this academy. Tell me, what do you teach here?" she asked, her voice very soft-spoken.

@york @Verite @Kaykay
Cinder Fall
@Kaykay @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Verite @People At Academy
tumblr_inline_neegbxtrpy1sk47ji.png

Cinder looked towards the two others that had joined her, a little intrigued... She felt like being a little less hostile this time as she approached the strange old man, maybe it was because her nerves were a bit shot from that little encounter with, whoever the hell that was. "Cinder Fall... And you?" She asked, cocking her head expectantly, as if awaiting the Old man's response, which she would prefer to include his name, if anything.
Kinuhata gave Ilona a small wave. "Yup," she answered before turning to the old man before them. "Kinuhata Saiai." No need to ask him his since everyone already seemed to be doing that.

@york @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Verite @Gibbons

latest

The place was... pretty weird to say the least. A strange labyrinth of paths, bones, and other things. Perhaps the word "Arena" was the wrong term, but that's what it said on the imaginary map. Looked more like a stage from a video game or something of the sort, but either way, you had to find something of importance around here, right?

Bingo.

And then as if on cue, you would hear the voice of a young man in the distance, calling out.

"Oiiiii, anyone here? Ah... hell. Such misfortune! Index is gone, Acqua of the Back is outta commission, and I'm stuck in nowhere land! How am I gonna get out of here now?" The young man in the distance asked himself.

If you would investigate the source of the voice, you'd find a teenager in a black jacket and orange shirt underneath, with distinctive spiky hair that stuck out so much that it was like he gelled it every morning or so.

tmi100.png

And then he'd notice you.

Fun times.

@C.T. @Jeremi @Arena

"Players in a murderous game..." Kizaru replied as he stepped closer to the boy. "I am Admiral Kizaru...and it appears I'm a little lost."

@Verite @C.T.

Ilona waved and rushed over to Kinuhata with a grin on her face. "Hiya! You're going to the academy too?" she asked cheerfully.

Eve simply trailed behind, saying nothing. She glanced toward Cinder with a small nod, but spoke no words until the man clutching his walking stick would address them. "Eve. My companion is named Ilona. We're here to visit this academy. Tell me, what do you teach here?" she asked, her voice very soft-spoken.

@york @Verite @Kaykay
Cinder Fall
@Kaykay @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Verite @People At Academy
tumblr_inline_neegbxtrpy1sk47ji.png

Cinder looked towards the two others that had joined her, a little intrigued... She felt like being a little less hostile this time as she approached the strange old man, maybe it was because her nerves were a bit shot from that little encounter with, whoever the hell that was. "Cinder Fall... And you?" She asked, cocking her head expectantly, as if awaiting the Old man's response, which she would prefer to include his name, if anything.​
Kinuhata gave Ilona a small wave. "Yup," she answered before turning to the old man before them. "Kinuhata Saiai." No need to ask him his since everyone already seemed to be doing that.

Gunha decided to run to the academy, where he saw some old man. "I'm Sogiita Gunha. Who're you?"

@Kaykay @Verite @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @york
"Zelretch," he simply said, introducing himself.

"Kischur Zelretch Schweinorg, at your service," the old man spoke, formally putting his hands behind his back as he would address you all, "It is a pleasure to meet you all, though if only it would have been under better circumstances. I won't mince words, so I may as well ask... ah, I assume you're not from this world? If that might make any inkling of sense to you," he inquired, continuing to look around the place for something, it seemed.

@Kaykay @Gibbons @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @york @Academy

"Kischur Zelretch Schweinorg, at your service," the old man spoke, formally putting his hands behind his back as he would address you all, "It is a pleasure to meet you all, though if only it would have been under better circumstances. I won't mince words, so I may as well ask... ah, I assume you're not from this world? If that might make any inkling of sense to you," he inquired, continuing to look around the place for something, it seemed.

"Yup, you're right about that!" Ilona chirped upon hearing the older man speak up to them. She rushed over to him and held onto his hand, like a small child seeking guidance from an adult. "We're kinda stuck here right now. Anything you can tell us about this place?" she asked him.

Eve, on the other hand, now remained quiet to see what the man would say next.

"..."

@york @Gibbons @Kaykay @Verite @Academy​

Stubbs didn't seem too concerned by what had happened with Barboassa and the guy he had tagging along with him. The pirate had outright stated he didn't trust the undead which gave Stubbs all the more reason to dislike him. Taking into account the fact that the chick who had been giving him such a hard time having rooted for the pirate and Stubbs took it as a personal victory that both of them got the most votes. Even if they were innocent then so what? Didn't change the zombie's opinion of them one bit.

But as Fiamma showed up, the zombie's entire body froze. He had long since forgotten what the sensation of pain felt like. But this guy seemed like he knew. He could figure out how to make a dead man feel pain and that triggered something in Stubbs that he hadn't felt since he was still alive. The primal instinct for fear reared it's ugly head and the zombie was unsure of how to react. Did he delay the inevitable and try to attack or did he just regret that he wasn't able to see Maggie one last time before this guy did away with them like one would a house-fly.

Then everything went white and Stubbs found himself in a new location. Groaning, he'd reach up to make sure his hat was still nice and secure upon his head. Feeling that it was, the zombie let out a moan of relief before shambling off towards the Core. Seemed like the center of the place if the title was anything to go by so maybe they'd all get out of wherever this was quicker if they went there.

Though needless to say he wasn't too pleased by the fact that the punk and the bitchy lady decided to head there as well. Welp, wasn't like what he said would get through to them anyway nor would they heed it. So next best thing was to keep shambling on and put them out of mind.

As for Saber and Shirou, both seemed to be fine. Shirou was glad that Rin seemed to be alright and well. He wished he had talked more to Rin before Kizaru had intervened but now he'd just have to try and survive alongside the others who were still stuck in this demented game. Saber had many things on her mind. How powerful was Fiamma and what Ryner had said to her earlier about her status regarding Lon'qu.

As the group headed to the CORE continued on, the path that way would have started to take a much darker turn. They would have been lead into a hallway that seemed to stretch on and on with forboding dark colors shrouding the walls and surroundings. Stubbs didn't really think too much of it given that he'd seen much creepier stuff and while Fiamma had been the exception to the rule, a little measly hallway wasn't gonna stop him.

matrix_zpsshsrzozn.jpg

"Braaains." (C'mon. The sooner we get this done, the sooner we can hopefully get outta this joint.) But before the zombie moved any further, he paused and tilted his head in abject confusion. That noise he heard it couldn't have been what he thought it was could it? Eventually the others would began to hear it as well. The sound of what sounded like the bleating of a goat or something similar. Only incredibly synthesized as if it were a machine saying it. The sound of hooves scraping against the metal floor echoed throughout the hallway. What the hell was going on?

The group would soon get their answer as a shadowed creature stepped in from one of the various pathways and stepped right in front of them. Blocking them off from going any further.

"Brains? Braaains."(The hell's going on here..Move out of the way, don't got time for your games.)

As Stubbs called out to the figure, flames began to illuminate the creature and it quickly became clear to them just what kind of creature it appeared that they were facing. It resembled a ram only having had quite the mechanical workover as flames engulfed the horns and it began to drag it's back hoof along the ground as the flames on the horns flared out and the creature let out a ear-piercing bray.

ec73db7b-f415-4a49-ad0a-724c72216510_zpsp569h5rm.png

Stubbs would have liked to believe that this was the strangest thing he'd ever seen. But in all honesty, it was just up at the top. Having been mauled by an army of cigarette smoking necos, you weren't as fazed by mechanical ram-things as you might have been otherwise. But he also knew better than to engage the thing in combat after what had happened last time when he tried to fight servants. Both times ended up with him being mutilated to some degree. He wasn't a fan of being trampled or gored and then set ablaze. So Stubbs quickly shambled into a nearby hallway as the creature started it's charge with it's scythe like horns scraping across the walls.

@Bomb @Mari @Crimson Spartan @The Silver Paladin @Gummi Bunnies

"Er... just what is THAT?" Erika had no idea on how to approach this, and she didn't get her answer as Battler decided to take action on this.

"Let me get a scope at this! Not like something like this hurt me that much before!" the Endless Sorcerer grinned as he charged in, holding out his hand to summon his gamemaster's broadsword. It made you wonder on how powerful this weapon was, despite the fact that Battler wasn't really a gamemaster in this unnamed Kakera.

tumblr_n34iy3G0w71qhsw7ho1_500.jpg

"C'mere bull thing. If you want to have at me, then go right on ahead! En garde!"

tumblr_inline_n6u01boyhm1ql8ac4.png

"... *sigh* and there goes Battler-san," Erika didn't seem that all pleased with this, so she simply stayed back and let the others do their thing against the threat.

@Bomb @Mari @Crimson Spartan @The Silver Paladin @Mari @Gen. Gwazi Senpai @TheSpringwoodSlasher

Kouma took the punch that Frank would throw, but protected himself from the kicks with his arms, though he did skid back ever so slightly. To be more specific, for all the muscle he had on him, he was actually a relatively short man compared to Frank. Kouma stood only at 5'7 and weighed no more than 176 pounds.

Still, that didn't mean he wasn't strong in his own right. Oh, no. Even without his supernatural powers, even while holding back his superhuman feats, he was still quite a force to be reckoned with.

"Careful, young man. Confidence can lead to downfall," Kishima would reply to Minato whilst blocking Minato's kick, pushing his leg back down into the ground as he would be temporarily forced onto the defensive for the moment, though he was always waiting for an opportunity to present itself, "Though it may prove to be more difficult than it sounds, you must find the one who can summon the Crimson Moon," he explained calmly, holding his arms in front of him defensively, "The White Princess of the True Ancestors. Her name is Arcueid Brunestud. She is the only one who can summon the Crimson Moon from a thousand years in the future and cause it to appear when she pleases. It is the moon that causes a vampiric entity like Wallachia to become grounded in reality as an individual like anything else. And like any individual, he can be defeated in that state," the man explained.

@The Tactician @BarrenThin
Not missing a beat, Minato aimed a knee up towards the man's stomach, hoping to slip under his guard and score a hit, "So we have to find a vampire princess? Note to self, buy garlic and holy water for the trip."​

latest

Bingo.

tmi100.png

And then he'd notice you.

Fun times.

@C.T. @Jeremi @Arena
"Players in a murderous game..." Kizaru replied as he stepped closer to the boy. "I am Admiral Kizaru...and it appears I'm a little lost."

@Verite @C.T.
Bee avoided the academy because she knew she didn't want to be reminded of her not passing her education beyond high school. She was comfortable being the laid back type of person without caring about wasting her time for calculus and majors and shit. Even though the core would have been a better option than the arena, Bee definitely wanted to avoid Ms. Bitchy-face due to the attitude she had over a simple vote. It wasn't that she was salty over the lady, but more or less about the commotion she caused. All Bee wanted to do was to go back home. And, if she's doing all this shit without getting paid for the job, she's going to be one burnt cookie. Mmm.. cookies.​

• Love
Reactions: Chewy Rabbits

@Verite @C.T.
"You make a habit out of getting lost? That ain't exactly a good thing you know. Cause after all, if there's one rule to live by..."

"Anyways, I'm Ryuko myself. Ryuko Matoi. Who are ya? And do you have a better idea what this place is supposed to be? I'm guessing no after that yelling. Still, gotta find a way out somehow." She introduced.

@Jeremi @Verite @CCC Kouhai

Chapter 3
"The World is Tumbling Down"

Continued from here.

The Story So Far
With the untimely murder of Frank Castle, people had been left to investigate his death and attempt to ascertain who the culprit was. Though the vote came close to becoming pinned on Satsuki Kiryuuin, an unprecedented shift in opinion had caused the public vote to be ultimately cast onto Mister Negative, and for some reason, Hector Barbossa.

Meanwhile, within the afterlife, after doing away with Shizuri Mugino, Minato Arisato, Robin Tact, and Illyasviel von Einzbern would manage to escape the strange place called Academy City shortly after helping young Shiage Hamazura locate his sick girlfriend, Rikou Takitsubo. Escaping the place by jet, it wouldn't be long unfortunately until their jet would be shot down by unknown forces. When they would come to, they would find themselves in a strange room alongside Frank, captured by a young man calling himself Teitoku Kakine, who was under orders from the boss, "Crowley," to keep them alive and under custody.

Shortly after Kakine would depart, a strange man would suddenly appear and save them. A man claiming to be, in short, the spirit of a man named Kouma Kishima. Leading them away from the site of their capture and into a camp in the forest they would find themselves in, "Kouma Kishima" would treat them to a meal, explaining that his existence is linked to a strange phenomena called the TATARI.

With the votes landing on Negative and Barbossa in a twist of fate, it seemed that the investigation was over for all intents and purposes. Calming herself down to the best of her ability, Rin would get up and approach the two of them, clearing her throat as though she were about to speak.

06b.png

"R-Right... Well, if we're all done. I may as well do the spell and confirm to see if--" She began to speak, before something would interrupt her.

Footsteps.

Foreign footsteps from someone she did not recognize. Footsteps from someone Archer did not recognize. Footsteps from someone none of you recognized.

And yet, when you saw him, you could guess just who he was supposed to be from his air of haughtiness alone. The strange aura that flowed around him like he was all that.

It couldn't be anyone other than Fiamma of the Right himself, the mastermind of the Murder Game who had shown himself to all of you.

The man stood at the front of the stairs that led into the courtyard, facing you all with a deceivingly benign smile.

"Oh. You all must be the Survivors. A fitting title, but it will not remain so for much longer," he spoke calmly, as though he had this all in the bag already.

01cp.png

"You... But how? How have you--?" Kotomine spoke in a grave manner, before being interrupted just as abruptly as Rin was earlier.

"Silence. You have outlived your usefulness, old man," Fiamma of the Right spoke with a strange edge, but before the priest could reply, the man would shoot a beam of light at him, knocking Kotomine back and sending his body crashing through the Church's walls with a resounding boom. Sean Grant and Edipsu were also caught in the blast, their bodies following Kotomine's and crashing through the wall as well. It seemed unlikely that any of them could have survived that kind of attack.

"There, what a bothersome old man. And for the rest of you..."

03b.png

"What do you hope to do? You are severely outnumbered and outgunned, fiend. If anything, we should be the ones intimidating you into submission."

"Should, but that's not the case now, is it?" The young man shrugged, sticking out his right arm towards everyone, "In any case, "outgunned" is wrong. I have enough power to wipe every single one of you out with a single thought, as well as this very city if I so desired. Allow me to demonstrate."

CVe91yT.jpg

"By the power of the Right Hand of the Crimson Moon... I will make you all disappear!"

And with that, suddenly, your vision would go completely white before any of you could possibly react.

- - -

qe4ltFs.png

When you would all come to, you would find yourself... in a strange place.

Your surroundings looked quite different to say the least. Not only was it suddenly daytime, but... just everything seemed off. You couldn't really describe it, but somehow, it felt as though you were in some sort of... artificial reality. Like a virtual reality. A computer program. A digital world, to say the least.

16du.png

"Tch... what the hell? Where are we?" Rin questioned, cautious about her move. This place didn't exactly feel safe either. You could all just feel something behind the scenes watching you. Not a comforting feeling. "Damn. Kirei's out for the count, and it doesn't look like Archer's with me for some reason. So much for defense for my sake... though I guess I'm safe since I'm not an actual participant of this game."

Lucky her.

"Well, in any case, we don't have time to be awestruck by wherever we are. Just gotta gather our bearings and explore this place. I'll stay back and take a look at the... scary pirate and Chinese gangster."

Okay, maybe she wasn't so lucky.

Anyway, once you recover, where should you wander off to?

Academy

Arena

Core

Tag me and @Jeremi for the Arena, tag me for the Academy, and tag @TheSpringwoodSlasher for the Core. Tag @OrlandoBloomers for... I dunno, general things.

~CAST LIST~
@Bomb as Ethel and Karin (Fairy Fencer F)
@Gibbons as Gunha Sogiita (Raildex)
@C.T. as Ryuuko Matoi (Kill la Kill)
@The Silver Paladin as Percy Jackson and Annabeth Chase (Percy Jackson)
@Hospes as Reece "Annabel" Duchannes and Ryan Duchannes (Caster Chronicles)
@TheSpringwoodSlasher as Edward "Stubbs" Stubblefield (Stubbs the Zombie in Rebel Without A Pulse)
@DapperDogman as Ryner Lute (Legend of the Legendary Heroes)
@Gummi Bunnies as Erika Furudo and Battler Ushiromiya (Umineko no Naku Kori Ni)
@CrunchyCHEEZIT as Deoxys (Pokemon)
@Crimson Spartan as Lon'qu and Donny (Fire Emblem)
@Krieg as Maxine Caulfield (Life Is Strange)
@Schnee Corp Lawyer as Cole (Dragon Age)
@Kaykay as Saiai Kinuhata (Raildex)
@Gen. Gwazi Senpai as Gilgamesh (Type-Moon)
@Jeremi as Borsalino "Kizaru" (One Piece)
@Archwar as Jason (OC)
@The Man Without Fear as Daredevil and Elektra (Marvel Comics)
@Mari as Mari Kurihara (Prison School)
@Nater Taters as Kirby (Kirby)
@El Tigre! as Satsuki Kiryuuin (Kill la Kill)
@Klutzy Ninja Kitty as Eve (Black Cat) and Ilona (OC)
@CCC Kouhai as Bee (Bee and PuppyCat)
@york as Cinder Fall (RWBY)
@Josh M as Silk (Marvel Comics)
@Thuro The Assassin Potato as Cameron Phillips (Terminator) and Raiden (Metal Gear)
@Saint Guillotine as Furiosa (Mad Max)
@Atomyk as Mikoto Misaka (Raildex) and Sans the Skeleton (Undertale)
@coralprime as Papyrus the Skeleton (Undertale)
@OrlandoBloomers as Celty Sturluson (Durarara!!)

The Dead
@Verite as Illyasviel von Einzbern - DIED! INNOCENT! DEFEATED!
@Shattered♦Secrets™ as Ermac - DIED! INNOCENT! GUNNED DOWN!
@The Tactician as Robin Tact and Minato Arisato - MURDERED! INNOCENT! BURNED TO A CRISP!
@BarrenThin as Frank Castle - MURDERED! INNOCENT! SKEWERED!
@ShiroKiyoshi as Sean Grant and Edispu - DIED! INNOCENT! BLASTED!

The Voted
@Wedge Antilles as Pyro - TRAITOR!
@Mighty Roman as Hector Barbossa and Mister Negative - UNKNOWN!
(#LATE)

Deoxys would sense a strong psychic presence emerging from outside the Church. The alien was suspicious, but the suspicions soon became certainty when two humans and the canine creature came smashing through the wall. It was there when Deoxys locked eyes with Fiamma of the Right.

OBJECTIVE. TERMINATE. PROGRESS

The alien would shoot out its tentacles and attempt to charge a Psycho Boost, making a low buzzing noise as it mercilessly locks on to its target organism. That was until everything went white-- another surprise alien yelp. Memories came back when Deoxys was out cold-- why does this always happen..?

---------------------------

When Deoxys finally came to, it found itself once again in another strange human settlement. Deoxys could sense the lack of true reality in this place-- some kind of psionic figment. It was a false reality that the alien could see from a mile away, and it could easily be destroyed by Deoxys if it wasn't weakened. Such a complex alien mind was able to be compelled into a dream state like this-- so embarrassing.

At the suggestion of subject Rin, Deoxys floated off to the Arena without a word. It was ready to kill something, just to sharpen its mind (and its appetite)

@Jeremi @FUCK IM LATE​

"Something super like that. With a name like that it becomes super easier to accept, though."

"Yup, you're right about that!" Ilona chirped upon hearing the older man speak up to them. She rushed over to him and held onto his hand, like a small child seeking guidance from an adult. "We're kinda stuck here right now. Anything you can tell us about this place?" she asked him.

Eve, on the other hand, now remained quiet to see what the man would say next.

"..."

@york @Gibbons @Kaykay @Verite @Academy​
Cinder Fall
@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Gibbons @Kaykay @Verite @People At Academy
tumblr_inline_neegc9sMrR1sk47ji.png

"No... Not me." Cinder said, she looked a little impatient realizing answers to any other questions she may have may come a little slowly, but, she couldn't help but take a sideways glance at Eve, who seemed to stay silent the whole time... The way that she was reminded her just a little of Neo, Roman's new hench-woman, well, who knows actually now that Roman got himself arrested, she turned back to "Zelrech", awaiting his response, but, at the same time, she was tempted to talk with Eve, if this conversation with Zelrech wasn't going to go anywhere...​

Mr Negative twirled one of his swords. [BCOLOR=#ffffff]'You presume that you are superior to me? You assume that I need training?'[/BCOLOR]
Barbossa meanwhile, laughed as he took a bite from his apple. 'Aye, prob'ly b'cos we be accused o' killin' the Black Flag Man.'
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]'I almost wish I did. It would have been...glorious.'[/BCOLOR]
Barbossa gripped his own sword. This was the killer? He turned to their strange captor, and through gritted teeth.
'So ye intend to teach us?'
@Verite
02b_b.png

"Well... not exactly. I'll only whip you into shape if you two happen to be Traitors."

"Speaking of which, you two wouldn't happen to be Traitors, would you? May as well ask before I use desperate measures since the last fellow I asked gave up the info rather easily."

@Mighty Roman

Last edited:
02bb.png

"Well... not exactly. I'll only whip you into shape if you two happen to be Traitors."

"Speaking of which, you two wouldn't happen to be Traitors, would you? May as well ask before I use desperate measures since the last fellow I asked gave up the info rather easily."

@Mighty Roman
Barbossa tilted back his head. 'Aye, lass I ain't the 'Traitor' you be searchin' for. I be a man o' honour above all else....mostly.
Mr Negative smiled. [BCOLOR=#ffffff]'So you intended to torture us? How sweet. I am not the Traitor either, no matter how grateful I am to him for disposing of Frank Castle.'[/BCOLOR]
@Verite

Frank reeled back a step before catching himself with a grunt. "I've learned five," Came his simple response. The old man did his katas constantly, keeping his knowledge of such arts fresh, though he did ultimately end up fighting like a brawler, more often than not. He launched a light straight punch at the man's nose, hoping to draw him into a parry with the feint. Regardless of whether or not the man took the bait, Frank suddenly got very close, pivoting on his back foot to increase the power of his reverse punch as he launched it at the man's solar plexus.

@Verite
@The Tactician
Not missing a beat, Minato aimed a knee up towards the man's stomach, hoping to slip under his guard and score a hit, "So we have to find a vampire princess? Note to self, buy garlic and holy water for the trip."​
Kouma01.png

"Hmph, I see. Not bad. You must have been quite the dedicated man back in your prime, if I am allowed to say," Kouma replied to Frank, indeed going for a parry by immediate instinct, and thus, being caught off-guard not just by Frank's reverse punch but also by Minato's knee, both hits managing to knock him back some and earning a "Tch!" from him in response.

As he would recover quickly, the man would quickly recompose himself, getting back into shape rather quickly.

"My own style is quite... unorthodox. Without my powers, it isn't much to note, though it is known as "Dokukakku." Or rather, "Single Horn" if you would prefer. It can only be fully learned by another Kishima, though as far as this memory knows, the only one remaining is the real Kouma Kishima, wherever he is," the man spoke, before going for quickly dashing over to Minato and grabbing him by the lapels and throwing him over his shoulder, intending for the young man to hit Frank in the process.

It seemed that he was going slightly more aggressive now, as it seemed he had a slightly better understanding of their strengths and weaknesses for the moment, but still kept it to as friendly as he could.

Well, as friendly as performing a shoulder throw could be, but hey, if Ryu and Ken could do that to each other, then why not?

"Judging from the way both of you fight, judging from the way you communicate to me with your fists, I must say... the two of you are far more similar than I had imagined, much to my surprise," he commented.

As Illya simply watched by the campfire, she would face Robin before long.

"So why aren't you fighting with them, Mister Robin? The food give you a stomachache or so?"

@BarrenThin @The Tactician

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.