• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
"Yup, you're right about that!" Ilona chirped upon hearing the older man speak up to them. She rushed over to him and held onto his hand, like a small child seeking guidance from an adult. "We're kinda stuck here right now. Anything you can tell us about this place?" she asked him.

Eve, on the other hand, now remained quiet to see what the man would say next.

"..."

@york @Gibbons @Kaykay @Verite @Academy​
"Something super like that. With a name like that it becomes super easier to accept, though."

@york @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Verite @Gibbons
Cinder Fall
@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Gibbons @Kaykay @Verite @People At Academy
tumblr_inline_neegc9sMrR1sk47ji.png

"No... Not me." Cinder said, she looked a little impatient realizing answers to any other questions she may have may come a little slowly, but, she couldn't help but take a sideways glance at Eve, who seemed to stay silent the whole time... The way that she was reminded her just a little of Neo, Roman's new hench-woman, well, who knows actually now that Roman got himself arrested, she turned back to "Zelrech", awaiting his response, but, at the same time, she was tempted to talk with Eve, if this conversation with Zelrech wasn't going to go anywhere...​
Kishua_Zelretch_Schweinorg.jpg

"Hmm, that's good to hear. Kind of," the old man who introduced himself as Zelretch spoke with a sudden benign smile, though in the "niceness" department, he was at least more convincing than Kotomine, where at least here, you could believe he didn't have any bad intentions at all now. Right?

"I cannot say much about this world, as I am unsure as well... However, I will say that this is an unnatural world to say the least," he explained, as though already expecting you all to know about the different worlds thing. Which you probably did anyway. "You see, little miss, I am the wielder of the Second Magic. In short, I can travel through different worlds, or at least, that is what I can do ordinarily."

Emphasis on ordinarily.

"For some odd reason, I find myself unable to travel out of this world and into the next, as though something in here is binding my existence here by force. If my understanding is to be correct, I believe we may be able to find the secret of whatever is holding us here inside this academy... though I couldn't possibly fathom the strange creatures that might be lurking inside. Might you be up to the task of helping an old man like me then? If not helping yourselves get out of this place?"

Well, at least he was to the point.

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Kaykay @york @Gibbons @Academy

Barbossa tilted back his head. 'Aye, lass I ain't the 'Traitor' you be searchin' for. I be a man o' honour above all else....mostly.
Mr Negative smiled. [BCOLOR=#ffffff]'So you intended to torture us? How sweet. I am not the Traitor either, no matter how grateful I am to him for disposing of Frank Castle.'[/BCOLOR]
@Verite
03a.png

"Is that so... Sounds like Traitor speak to me, being happy that someone died! And I won't be letting you go until I hear what I want! I've got all sorts of interrogation methods to make you speak!" Fujimura spoke, before raising her wooden sword, "Like so!"

"Hooh!"

Whack!

Before either of you could react, you would suddenly be whacked by her weapon on the head. Ouch.

"Are ya willing to talk now, Traitor scum?!"

@Mighty Roman

Last edited:

"Hmph, I see. Not bad. You must have been quite the dedicated man back in your prime, if I am allowed to say," Kouma replied to Frank, indeed going for a parry by immediate instinct, and thus, being caught off-guard not just by Frank's reverse punch but also by Minato's knee, both hits managing to knock him back some and earning a "Tch!" from him in response.

As he would recover quickly, the man would quickly recompose himself, getting back into shape rather quickly.

"My own style is quite... unorthodox. Without my powers, it isn't much to note, though it is known as "Dokukakku." Or rather, "Single Horn" if you would prefer. It can only be fully learned by another Kishima, though as far as this memory knows, the only one remaining is the real Kouma Kishima, wherever he is," the man spoke, before going for quickly dashing over to Minato and grabbing him by the lapels and throwing him over his shoulder, intending for the young man to hit Frank in the process.

It seemed that he was going slightly more aggressive now, as it seemed he had a slightly better understanding of their strengths and weaknesses for the moment, but still kept it to as friendly as he could.

Well, as friendly as performing a shoulder throw could be, but hey, if Ryu and Ken could do that to each other, then why not?

"Judging from the way both of you fight, judging from the way you communicate to me with your fists, I must say... the two of you are far more similar than I had imagined, much to my surprise," he commented.

01aat.png

As Illya simply watched by the campfire, she would face Robin before long.

"So why aren't you fighting with them, Mister Robin? The food give you a stomachache or so?"

@BarrenThin @The Tactician
tumblr_inline_navtwhqI311sfvecc.jpg

"Hmm...?" Robin cocked a brow at Illya's question out of the blue. He was honestly surprised by it, having thought she had no interest in the sparring going on. As a response, he shrugged with a sheepish expression, "Unarmed fighting isn't my style to be perfectly honest... I guess you could say I prefer the power of my mind and my skill with a sword on the battlefield. Besides, after all that running, I guess I just wanted to rest for a little while."

y_Dz-pyFeyrKf8zLl_-OaT_M2mkzMIb_KJvi-2qQgZA

Minato released a pained grunt as he jerked up and over the man's shoulder suddenly. While his reflexes were sharp enough for him to flip over and land on his feet besides Frank instead of on him, the boy didn't attempt to charge in once again. Instead, he hung back, waiting for Frank's move so they could work together, "Maybe we are similar... But I can't really say for myself."

@BarrenThin @Verite

01dz.png

"Is that so... Sounds like Traitor speak to me, being happy that someone died! And I won't be letting you go until I hear what I want! I've got all sorts of interrogation methods to make you speak!" Fujimura spoke, before raising her wooden sword, "Like so!"

03af.png

"Hooh!"

Whack!

Before either of you could react, you would suddenly be whacked by her weapon on the head. Ouch.

"Are ya willing to talk now, Traitor scum?!"

@Mighty Roman
Mr Negative rolled his eyes. [BCOLOR=#ffffff]'Well, to be honest, a lot of people's deaths have brought me great joy. If anything, it is a part of who I am.'[/BCOLOR]
He drew his own swords. [BCOLOR=#ffffff]'But I am not your Traitor. Now, if you truly wish to start a confrontation, then by all means, be my guest.' [/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#ffffff] [/BCOLOR]

He then swung the two Katana Blades towards his captor's throat, going in for the kill.
@Verite

Chapter 3
"The World is Tumbling Down"

Continued from here.

The Story So Far
With the untimely murder of Frank Castle, people had been left to investigate his death and attempt to ascertain who the culprit was. Though the vote came close to becoming pinned on Satsuki Kiryuuin, an unprecedented shift in opinion had caused the public vote to be ultimately cast onto Mister Negative, and for some reason, Hector Barbossa.

Meanwhile, within the afterlife, after doing away with Shizuri Mugino, Minato Arisato, Robin Tact, and Illyasviel von Einzbern would manage to escape the strange place called Academy City shortly after helping young Shiage Hamazura locate his sick girlfriend, Rikou Takitsubo. Escaping the place by jet, it wouldn't be long unfortunately until their jet would be shot down by unknown forces. When they would come to, they would find themselves in a strange room alongside Frank, captured by a young man calling himself Teitoku Kakine, who was under orders from the boss, "Crowley," to keep them alive and under custody.

Shortly after Kakine would depart, a strange man would suddenly appear and save them. A man claiming to be, in short, the spirit of a man named Kouma Kishima. Leading them away from the site of their capture and into a camp in the forest they would find themselves in, "Kouma Kishima" would treat them to a meal, explaining that his existence is linked to a strange phenomena called the TATARI.

With the votes landing on Negative and Barbossa in a twist of fate, it seemed that the investigation was over for all intents and purposes. Calming herself down to the best of her ability, Rin would get up and approach the two of them, clearing her throat as though she were about to speak.

06b.png

"R-Right... Well, if we're all done. I may as well do the spell and confirm to see if--" She began to speak, before something would interrupt her.

Footsteps.

Foreign footsteps from someone she did not recognize. Footsteps from someone Archer did not recognize. Footsteps from someone none of you recognized.

And yet, when you saw him, you could guess just who he was supposed to be from his air of haughtiness alone. The strange aura that flowed around him like he was all that.

It couldn't be anyone other than Fiamma of the Right himself, the mastermind of the Murder Game who had shown himself to all of you.

The man stood at the front of the stairs that led into the courtyard, facing you all with a deceivingly benign smile.

"Oh. You all must be the Survivors. A fitting title, but it will not remain so for much longer," he spoke calmly, as though he had this all in the bag already.

01cp.png

"You... But how? How have you--?" Kotomine spoke in a grave manner, before being interrupted just as abruptly as Rin was earlier.

"Silence. You have outlived your usefulness, old man," Fiamma of the Right spoke with a strange edge, but before the priest could reply, the man would shoot a beam of light at him, knocking Kotomine back and sending his body crashing through the Church's walls with a resounding boom. Sean Grant and Edipsu were also caught in the blast, their bodies following Kotomine's and crashing through the wall as well. It seemed unlikely that any of them could have survived that kind of attack.

"There, what a bothersome old man. And for the rest of you..."

03b.png

"What do you hope to do? You are severely outnumbered and outgunned, fiend. If anything, we should be the ones intimidating you into submission."

"Should, but that's not the case now, is it?" The young man shrugged, sticking out his right arm towards everyone, "In any case, "outgunned" is wrong. I have enough power to wipe every single one of you out with a single thought, as well as this very city if I so desired. Allow me to demonstrate."

CVe91yT.jpg

"By the power of the Right Hand of the Crimson Moon... I will make you all disappear!"

And with that, suddenly, your vision would go completely white before any of you could possibly react.

- - -

qe4ltFs.png

When you would all come to, you would find yourself... in a strange place.

Your surroundings looked quite different to say the least. Not only was it suddenly daytime, but... just everything seemed off. You couldn't really describe it, but somehow, it felt as though you were in some sort of... artificial reality. Like a virtual reality. A computer program. A digital world, to say the least.

16du.png

"Tch... what the hell? Where are we?" Rin questioned, cautious about her move. This place didn't exactly feel safe either. You could all just feel something behind the scenes watching you. Not a comforting feeling. "Damn. Kirei's out for the count, and it doesn't look like Archer's with me for some reason. So much for defense for my sake... though I guess I'm safe since I'm not an actual participant of this game."

Lucky her.

"Well, in any case, we don't have time to be awestruck by wherever we are. Just gotta gather our bearings and explore this place. I'll stay back and take a look at the... scary pirate and Chinese gangster."

Okay, maybe she wasn't so lucky.

Anyway, once you recover, where should you wander off to?

Academy

Arena

Core

Tag me and @Jeremi for the Arena, tag me for the Academy, and tag @TheSpringwoodSlasher for the Core. Tag @OrlandoBloomers for... I dunno, general things.

~CAST LIST~
@Bomb as Ethel and Karin (Fairy Fencer F)
@Gibbons as Gunha Sogiita (Raildex)
@C.T. as Ryuuko Matoi (Kill la Kill)
@The Silver Paladin as Percy Jackson and Annabeth Chase (Percy Jackson)
@Hospes as Reece "Annabel" Duchannes and Ryan Duchannes (Caster Chronicles)
@TheSpringwoodSlasher as Edward "Stubbs" Stubblefield (Stubbs the Zombie in Rebel Without A Pulse)
@DapperDogman as Ryner Lute (Legend of the Legendary Heroes)
@Gummi Bunnies as Erika Furudo and Battler Ushiromiya (Umineko no Naku Kori Ni)
@CrunchyCHEEZIT as Deoxys (Pokemon)
@Crimson Spartan as Lon'qu and Donny (Fire Emblem)
@Krieg as Maxine Caulfield (Life Is Strange)
@Schnee Corp Lawyer as Cole (Dragon Age)
@Kaykay as Saiai Kinuhata (Raildex)
@Gen. Gwazi Senpai as Gilgamesh (Type-Moon)
@Jeremi as Borsalino "Kizaru" (One Piece)
@Archwar as Jason (OC)
@The Man Without Fear as Daredevil and Elektra (Marvel Comics)
@Mari as Mari Kurihara (Prison School)
@Nater Taters as Kirby (Kirby)
@El Tigre! as Satsuki Kiryuuin (Kill la Kill)
@Klutzy Ninja Kitty as Eve (Black Cat) and Ilona (OC)
@CCC Kouhai as Bee (Bee and PuppyCat)
@york as Cinder Fall (RWBY)
@Josh M as Silk (Marvel Comics)
@Thuro The Assassin Potato as Cameron Phillips (Terminator) and Raiden (Metal Gear)
@Saint Guillotine as Furiosa (Mad Max)
@Atomyk as Mikoto Misaka (Raildex) and Sans the Skeleton (Undertale)
@coralprime as Papyrus the Skeleton (Undertale)
@OrlandoBloomers as Celty Sturluson (Durarara!!)

The Dead
@Verite as Illyasviel von Einzbern - DIED! INNOCENT! DEFEATED!
@Shattered♦Secrets™ as Ermac - DIED! INNOCENT! GUNNED DOWN!
@The Tactician as Robin Tact and Minato Arisato - MURDERED! INNOCENT! BURNED TO A CRISP!
@BarrenThin as Frank Castle - MURDERED! INNOCENT! SKEWERED!
@ShiroKiyoshi as Sean Grant and Edispu - DIED! INNOCENT! BLASTED!

The Voted
@Wedge Antilles as Pyro - TRAITOR!
@Mighty Roman as Hector Barbossa and Mister Negative - UNKNOWN!
Kirby was quite surprised by the turn of events, that Kotomine guy biting the dust meant that no one was safe. When they reached their next destination, Kirby headed for the Academy

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty
@Hospes
@Academy peeps

John just continued to watch as the battle against the creature raged on. He didn't have a care or concern for any of those involved, at least not at the moment. He kept his lighter at the ready though, in case he was threatened... or that his intervention would be to his advantage.

Pyro_x2.jpg

Normally, he would just jump in, act without thinking twice... but he arrived late to this battle, and the others seemed to have things well in hand anyway, so he thought.

@The Silver Paladin @Mari @Gummi Bunnies @Bomb @Gen. Gwazi Senpai @Crimson Spartan @TheSpringwoodSlasher

Mr Negative rolled his eyes. [BCOLOR=#ffffff]'Well, to be honest, a lot of people's deaths have brought me great joy. If anything, it is a part of who I am.'[/BCOLOR]
He drew his own swords. [BCOLOR=#ffffff]'But I am not your Traitor. Now, if you truly wish to start a confrontation, then by all means, be my guest.' [/BCOLOR]

He then swung the two Katana Blades towards his captor's throat, going in for the kill.
@Verite
01a.png

The hit landed on Fujimura, and suddenly, she became as still as a statue! Mister Negative could be sure that his hits landed and cut her throat, but oddly enough, no blood came out.

Suddenly though, before long, her body would suddenly crumple into dust, leaving him and Barbossa alone in the dojo for a few brief seconds, before something strange would happen.

Another Fujimura would appear in the previous one's place, this one wearing white gi now instead of the darker one that the woman from before was wearing.

01a.png

"YOU'RE IN THE TIGER DOJO NOW, Y'HEAR? WE'RE GONNA SHAPE YOU UP INTO REAL MEN!" She roared, before suddenly breaking into a cough, as though the loud voice hurt her throat a little, which it kinda did. After clearing her throat, she would continue speaking, albeit this time in a more normal manner.

Wait, what the hell? Huh. Looked like she was saying the exact same thing the previous one was saying from before.

"For future reference... don't do that again, please."

@Mighty Roman

Last edited:
01at.png

The hit landed on Fujimura, and suddenly, she became as still as a statue! Mister Negative could be sure that his hits landed and cut her throat, but oddly enough, no blood came out.

Suddenly though, before long, her body would suddenly crumple into dust, leaving him and Barbossa alone in the dojo for a few brief seconds, before something strange would happen.

Another Fujimura would appear in the previous one's place, this one wearing white gi now instead of the darker one that the woman from before was wearing.

01ae.png

"YOU'RE IN THE TIGER DOJO NOW, Y'HEAR? WE'RE GONNA SHAPE YOU UP INTO REAL MEN!" She roared, before suddenly breaking into a cough, as though the loud voice hurt her throat a little, which it kinda did. After clearing her throat, she would continue speaking, albeit this time in a more normal manner.

Wait, what the hell? Huh. Looked like she was saying the exact same thing the previous one was saying from before.

02bb.png

"For future reference... don't do that again, please."

@Mighty Roman
Mr Negative span his sword again, honestly considering slitting her throat again. But he had a feeling that it'd be a fruitless task. His own bodyguards, in fact, his entire gang possessed similar abilities when it came to healing wounds, so he had a vague idea of how it worked.
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]'Did it hurt? In that case, I'd love to do it again.' [/BCOLOR]said Mr Negative, smugly. Barbossa just stared in astonishment at the apparent act of Witchcraft. After stammering the beginning of a sentence, he eventually settled on.
'Aye, so if we ain't yer Traitors...why do we still be here? Where even is here?'
@Verite

Mr Negative span his sword again, honestly considering slitting her throat again. But he had a feeling that it'd be a fruitless task. His own bodyguards, in fact, his entire gang possessed similar abilities when it came to healing wounds, so he had a vague idea of how it worked.
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]'Did it hurt? In that case, I'd love to do it again.' [/BCOLOR]said Mr Negative, smugly. Barbossa just stared in astonishment at the apparent act of Witchcraft. After stammering the beginning of a sentence, he eventually settled on.
'Aye, so if we ain't yer Traitors...why do we still be here? Where even is here?'
@Verite
01a.png

"This is the Tiger Dojo, an imaginary place that resides within the mind of Rin Tohsaka, the girl who sent you here, devised by magecraft!" Fujimura explained, before clearing her throat, "And hold on just a minute! I'm not convinced just yet that you're not Traitors! If you can survive the next interrogation method I have in store, then I'll let you go! How 'bout that?"

@Mighty Roman

Last edited:
01b.png

"This is the Tiger Dojo, an imaginary place that resides within the mind of Rin Tohsaka, the girl who sent you here, devised by magecraft!" Fujimura explained, before clearing her throat, "And hold on just a minute! I'm not convinced just yet that you're not Traitors! If you can survive the next interrogation method I have in store, then I'll let you go! How 'bout that?"

@Mighty Roman
Mr Negative looked up at this. [BCOLOR=#ffffff]'I except your challenge. But you claim that we are in a place made of imagination? That our experiences here are not real? Yet we can still die here. Or at least experience some form of pain.'[/BCOLOR]
'Aye, I be ready for whatever ye have planned.' said Barbossa, his arms folded, ready to draw his guns from his bandolier.
@Verite

Sans had been pretty insistent on heading to the arena for whatever reason, so what was Misaka to deny the skeleton? She didn't have any other destination in mind, so if Sans wanted to stick with her, Misaka figured he might as well lead the way.

Of course, when Misaka spotted the group speaking to the last person she expected to see, she couldn't shake the feeling that Sans had done this on purpose.

7Gf3TGQ.jpg

heh.

Perhaps she shouldn't have been surprised at all, considering who she was staring at.

"W-What the... what the hell are you doing here?"

QEYmjO2.png

"You just show up like this... now...?"

Electricity sparked off Misaka, her attention totally focused on the spiky-haired boy before them.

Kamijou Touma.

@Verite @C.T. @Jeremi @Arena

"Hmph, I see. Not bad. You must have been quite the dedicated man back in your prime, if I am allowed to say," Kouma replied to Frank, indeed going for a parry by immediate instinct, and thus, being caught off-guard not just by Frank's reverse punch but also by Minato's knee, both hits managing to knock him back some and earning a "Tch!" from him in response.

As he would recover quickly, the man would quickly recompose himself, getting back into shape rather quickly.

"My own style is quite... unorthodox. Without my powers, it isn't much to note, though it is known as "Dokukakku." Or rather, "Single Horn" if you would prefer. It can only be fully learned by another Kishima, though as far as this memory knows, the only one remaining is the real Kouma Kishima, wherever he is," the man spoke, before going for quickly dashing over to Minato and grabbing him by the lapels and throwing him over his shoulder, intending for the young man to hit Frank in the process.

It seemed that he was going slightly more aggressive now, as it seemed he had a slightly better understanding of their strengths and weaknesses for the moment, but still kept it to as friendly as he could.

Well, as friendly as performing a shoulder throw could be, but hey, if Ryu and Ken could do that to each other, then why not?

"Judging from the way both of you fight, judging from the way you communicate to me with your fists, I must say... the two of you are far more similar than I had imagined, much to my surprise," he commented.

01aat.png

As Illya simply watched by the campfire, she would face Robin before long.

"So why aren't you fighting with them, Mister Robin? The food give you a stomachache or so?"

@BarrenThin @The Tactician

Frank got ready to sidestep the incoming teen, but Minato caught himself. Again, Frank said nothing. He was analyzing his opponent, too, and he was being very cautious. His next move was to simply begin to circle right... hopefully, Minato would follow his lead.

@Verite
@The Tactician

Mr Negative looked up at this. [BCOLOR=#ffffff]'I except your challenge. But you claim that we are in a place made of imagination? That our experiences here are not real? Yet we can still die here. Or at least experience some form of pain.'[/BCOLOR]
'Aye, I be ready for whatever ye have planned.' said Barbossa, his arms folded, ready to draw his guns from his bandolier.
@Verite
02e_b.png

"Well, you can't necessarily die in here for real, buuut I can make you wish you were dead!"

What a chipper way to say something so grave.

With that, she would suddenly get some headphones out of nowhere and... start DJing?

What the hell?

9d2addf6a3ae4bb300eb9439149d7bfb.gif

And then suddenly, you were able to hear... music? It was almost as though there were speakers or so in the dojo, though if you would look around for anything like that, you wouldn't find anything.

"I GOT A POCKET, GOT A POCKETFUL OF SUNSHINE, I GOT A LOVE AND IT'S ALL MINE, OH. OH WHOA WHOA," she suddenly started singing out of nowhere.

Fujimura began singing this nonsensical song about pockets and sunshine. Was this supposed to be her definition of torture? One could assume so with how badly she was singing it.

"DO WHAT YOU WANT, BUT YOU NEVER GONNA BREAK ME, STICKS AND STONES NEVER GONNA SHAKE ME, NO. OH WHOA WHOA."

At this point, it was almost like you were going to have to--

WHDCyzF.png

"TAKE ME AWAAAAAAAAAAAAY! A SECRET PLAAAAAAAAAAAAACE! A SWEET ESCAAAAAAAAAAAAAPE! TAKE ME AWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY! TAKE ME AWAAAAAAAAAY! TO BETTER DAAAAAAAAAAAYS! TAKE ME AWAAAAAAAAAAAAY! A HIDING PLAAAAAAAACE!"

Oh, lord.

Fujimura had dramatically increased the volume at which she sang, and so suddenly that it could make most normal people jump in surprise, startling them quite a bit. How else would one react to this kind of thing anyway?

@Mighty Roman

Last edited:
"Players in a murderous game..." Kizaru replied as he stepped closer to the boy. "I am Admiral Kizaru...and it appears I'm a little lost."

@Verite @C.T.
Bee avoided the academy because she knew she didn't want to be reminded of her not passing her education beyond high school. She was comfortable being the laid back type of person without caring about wasting her time for calculus and majors and shit. Even though the core would have been a better option than the arena, Bee definitely wanted to avoid Ms. Bitchy-face due to the attitude she had over a simple vote. It wasn't that she was salty over the lady, but more or less about the commotion she caused. All Bee wanted to do was to go back home. And, if she's doing all this shit without getting paid for the job, she's going to be one burnt cookie. Mmm.. cookies.

@C.T. @Jeremi @Verite @Arena
"You make a habit out of getting lost? That ain't exactly a good thing you know. Cause after all, if there's one rule to live by..."

"Anyways, I'm Ryuko myself. Ryuko Matoi. Who are ya? And do you have a better idea what this place is supposed to be? I'm guessing no after that yelling. Still, gotta find a way out somehow." She introduced.

@Jeremi @Verite @CCC Kouhai
(#LATE)

Deoxys would sense a strong psychic presence emerging from outside the Church. The alien was suspicious, but the suspicions soon became certainty when two humans and the canine creature came smashing through the wall. It was there when Deoxys locked eyes with Fiamma of the Right.

OBJECTIVE. TERMINATE. PROGRESS

The alien would shoot out its tentacles and attempt to charge a Psycho Boost, making a low buzzing noise as it mercilessly locks on to its target organism. That was until everything went white-- another surprise alien yelp. Memories came back when Deoxys was out cold-- why does this always happen..?

---------------------------

When Deoxys finally came to, it found itself once again in another strange human settlement. Deoxys could sense the lack of true reality in this place-- some kind of psionic figment. It was a false reality that the alien could see from a mile away, and it could easily be destroyed by Deoxys if it wasn't weakened. Such a complex alien mind was able to be compelled into a dream state like this-- so embarrassing.

At the suggestion of subject Rin, Deoxys floated off to the Arena without a word. It was ready to kill something, just to sharpen its mind (and its appetite)

@Jeremi @FUCK IM LATE​
Sans had been pretty insistent on heading to the arena for whatever reason, so what was Misaka to deny the skeleton? She didn't have any other destination in mind, so if Sans wanted to stick with her, Misaka figured he might as well lead the way.

Of course, when Misaka spotted the group speaking to the last person she expected to see, she couldn't shake the feeling that Sans had done this on purpose.

7Gf3TGQ.jpg

heh.

Perhaps she shouldn't have been surprised at all, considering who she was staring at.

"W-What the... what the hell are you doing here?"

QEYmjO2.png

"You just show up like this... now...?"

Electricity sparked off Misaka, her attention totally focused on the spiky-haired boy before them.

Kamijou Touma.

@Verite @C.T. @Jeremi @Arena
"A little lost, huh? You and me both," the young man replied to Kizaru, scratching his head briefly, before glancing at Ryuuko, "Yeah, sorry. I have no idea what this place is. I just know that Fiamma of the... I mean, this one guy... sent me to this place after kidnapping my ah... nun friend, so I gotta get out of here somehow and get her back."

"Dammit, even when I condense it like that, it still sounds weird. If my bad luck were a cake, I guess this moment is the cherry on top or something," he sighed in a melancholic way, before deciding to introduce himself, "Oh, and I'm Touma. Touma Kamijou."

"Anyway, I might be able to find a way to get out of here if we find the root of this world. Like its... uh, how do I say it? Core? Yeah. That's it. You wouldn't happen to--" He began to ask, before one person would interrupt him.

A certain Railgun that he knew more about than she knew about him at the moment.

toaru46.png

"... Eh? Biri Biri? You're with these people? How'd you even get here anyway?"

"A-And why are you charging your electricity like you're going to attack me?"

@Atomyk @Jeremi @C.T. @CCC Kouhai @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Arena

Last edited:
01f.png

"Well, you can't necessarily die in here for real, buuut I can make you wish you were dead!"

What a chipper way to say something so grave.

With that, she would suddenly get some headphones out of nowhere and... start DJing?

What the hell?

9d2addf6a3ae4bb300eb9439149d7bfb.gif

And then suddenly, you were able to hear... music? It was almost as though there were speakers or so in the dojo, though if you would look around for anything like that, you wouldn't find anything.

"I GOT A POCKET, GOT A POCKETFUL OF SUNSHINE, I GOT A LOVE AND IT'S ALL MINE, OH. OH WHOA WHOA," she suddenly started singing out of nowhere.

Fujimura began singing this nonsensical song about pockets and sunshine. Was this supposed to be her definition of torture? One could assume so with how badly she was singing it.

"DO WHAT YOU WANT, BUT YOU NEVER GONNA BREAK ME, STICKS AND STONES NEVER GONNA SHAKE ME, NO. OH WHOA WHOA."

At this point, it was almost like you were going to have to--

WHDCyzF.png

"TAKE ME AWAAAAAAAAAAAAY! A SECRET PLAAAAAAAAAAAAACE! A SWEET ESCAAAAAAAAAAAAAPE! TAKE ME AWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY! TAKE ME AWAAAAAAAAAY! TO BETTER DAAAAAAAAAAAYS! TAKE ME AWAAAAAAAAAAAAY! A HIDING PLAAAAAAAACE!"

Oh, lord.

Fujimura had dramatically increased the volume at which she sang, and so suddenly that it could make most normal people jump in surprise, startling them quite a bit. How else would one react to this kind of thing anyway?

@Mighty Roman
'Ye Gods....I'm in hell. And it ain't spittin' me out again.'
The Pirate pulled the brim of his hat over his ears as he asked whatever the bloody hell was going on:
tumblr_m1x9ulyk6i1qag2mmo3_r1_250.gif

Mr Negative honestly considered going through the noble tradition of Seppeku, but instead decided to finish this nightmare.
He blasted some darkforce towards their captor to try and control her mind. He couldn't take it anymore! She was tearing him apart!
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]'Stop! Moving! And stop! Singing!' [/BCOLOR]He then swung his Katana to straight up behead her.

@Verite

Misaka seemed surprised by Touma's question, her eyes widening in as she took in the electricity flying around her. In truth, it had been mostly an involuntary reaction, but now that she had realized that, a deep red began to creepy up on the girl's face. "I... E-Eh...?" She stammered, trying to think of a response, but soon the girl just shook her head and let out a sharp breath. "Why do you think?!"

nClmPsn.jpg

Flicking her hand, she tossed some of the built up electricity Touma's way, fully expecting him to just block the attack like usual. "I don't know how we got here! None of us do!" Misaka then threw her arm forward and dramatically pointed at Touma. "And who is this nun friend?"

@Verite @Jeremi @C.T. @CCC Kouhai @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Arena

Last edited:
Oh, great. A metal ram. That was new to Percy and Annabeth. (not really.)

"Mari, Stubbs, stay behind us!" Annabeth said, drawing her knife. She held her baseball cap in her other hand, ready to go invisible at a moment's notice.

Percy ran between Annabeth and the Bull. He uncapped Riptide, turning it into the full-sized sword. Heheld the sword out, ready for if it attacked.

@Mari @Bomb @Gummi Bunnies @Crimson Spartan
"Karin!"

"Yes, executing Freezing Meteor."

Ethel quickly moved around, shooting the arrows to frost arrows at the creature before bursting it all down with an arrow from above.

@TheSpringwoodSlasher @Mari @Crimson Spartan @The Silver Paladin @Gummi Bunnies @whoopsies forogt to tag​
Lon'qu knowing nothing about the talk Saber and Ryner had went off like nothing ever happened as he and Donny stayed some distance behind the group.

"Uh...I don't think he liked what you said...Course I don't know what you said but he sure didn't like it" Donny had said to Stubbs upon seeing the big mechanical ram charge at them. Both Lon'qu and Donny were left unsure of how to engage this thing until Ethel and Karin made a move apparently.

Giving Donny a signal to hold back Lon'qu made a move while using Ethel's arrows as a screen. He came through with a barrage of quick and somewhat powerful sword strikes while being ready to dodge if needed.

@TheSpringwoodSlasher @Mari @Bomb @The
Silver Paladin
@Gummi Bunnies @Thosewhojoinusatthecore​

Gilgamesh nodded at Donny's suggestion to go to the Core. It made sense to check out the centre, especially on limited time. Vital stuff was usually there, and if not it should give easy access to the other areas. Though as he followed the group he wasn't that shocked to suddenly see the area go dark. He simply recasted his armour expecting a fight to be down the corner, and there was. Though upon seeing it was a Bull Gilgamesh could only start hollering with laughter as he exclaimed "I've killed better Bulls than you! This will be no issue!" before summoning his Gates of Babylon, firing this weapons directly at the creature. Aiming to have the weapons hit immediately after the others were done their attacks so that the creature wouldn't have time to react.

tumblr_static_tumblr_static_5gm3z9vcvn0owkog8ws4wkk0w_640.gif

@Bomb @Mari @Crimson Spartan @The Silver Paladin @Gummi Bunnies @Thuro The Assassin Potato @Hospes @TheSpringwoodSlasher

Stubbs wasn't going to even comment on how Mari kept the insults going even after Barbossa had been voted off. But grudges ran deeper for
humans he supposed. If the chick didn't get on his bad side then he'd let it go. But if she called him hideous one more time...Wait, was that kid actually defending him? Or trying to at least? The zombie was honestly a bit baffled at what had caused the kid to change his mind. The girl said that maybe he saw Stubbs like one of his friends.

The thought might have been bit a more endearing if Stubbs hadn't eaten so many brains and caused so much mayhem while just trying to get to Maggie back in Punchbowl. But if the kid wanted to go the extra mile to try and take down the enemy, was no more flesh off Stubb's nose. Less work for him anyway.

As Riptide clashed against the metal hide of the ram, it let loose a furious bleat before one of it's horns twisted around and slammed down to try and impale Percy. As for the ice arrows coming it's way from Ethel, the fire on it's horns flared outwards to melt them. But not before Lon'qu got close enough to deliver a slash to the side of the creature bringing out a flash of sparks. Before it could think of attacking the foolish human who had gotten too close, Gilgamesh let loose a barrage of weapons from the Gates of Babylon. The horns worked in quick succession, knocking aside mos of the weapons that came too close. That wasn't to say a few didn't pierce it's defenses and smashed through the metal hide, but the beast didn't pay attention to the new wounds inflicted upon it for it was too focused on Battler taunting it.

That hair, that general attire. It all worked together in providing ample fuel to anger the mechanical beast and for a brief moment, the aura of what apepared to be a flesh and blood bull loomed over the mechanical ram as it dragged it's hoof on the floor before charging towards Battler.

40625_320.jpg

@Mari @Wedge Antilles @Crimson Spartan @Gummi Bunnies @The Silver Paladin

tumblr_inline_navtwhqI311sfvecc.jpg

"Hmm...?" Robin cocked a brow at Illya's question out of the blue. He was honestly surprised by it, having thought she had no interest in the sparring going on. As a response, he shrugged with a sheepish expression, "Unarmed fighting isn't my style to be perfectly honest... I guess you could say I prefer the power of my mind and my skill with a sword on the battlefield. Besides, after all that running, I guess I just wanted to rest for a little while."

y_Dz-pyFeyrKf8zLl_-OaT_M2mkzMIb_KJvi-2qQgZA

Minato released a pained grunt as he jerked up and over the man's shoulder suddenly. While his reflexes were sharp enough for him to flip over and land on his feet besides Frank instead of on him, the boy didn't attempt to charge in once again. Instead, he hung back, waiting for Frank's move so they could work together, "Maybe we are similar... But I can't really say for myself."

@BarrenThin @Verite
Frank got ready to sidestep the incoming teen, but Minato caught himself. Again, Frank said nothing. He was analyzing his opponent, too, and he was being very cautious. His next move was to simply begin to circle right... hopefully, Minato would follow his lead.

@Verite
@The Tactician
07a.png

"Ah, I see. I suppose that's a good enough answer. Most mages are typically supposed to be physically active, since performing magecraft in this world is a tasking thing on the body, though I have no need to do such things, as I have an essentially unlimited amount of Magic Circuits," Illya spoke, making conversation with Robin while the others fought, "However, while it is useful to have an almost endless source of mana, I'm not as active as others would be, so I would be at a disadvantage if I were somehow put in a position where I'd be unable to use my magecraft and I were up against another mage."

"Well, I suppose what I'm trying to get at here is that you should train yourself some time like those two over there are with that Kishima, barbaric as fisticuffs might be," she shrugged, "You never know when you'll have to face someone like that. Just a tip, y'know?"

Meanwhile, as the fight continued on, Kouma's eyes would follow Frank's movements, making a mental note to keep Minato in his sight as well as to not get overwhelmed quickly. If Frank would go to his right, then Kishima would go to Frank. Simple as that.

Dashing towards the older man, he would attempt to impede Frank's movements, stepping in front of him and giving a surprisingly fast and heated barrage of quick jabs and crosses towards the chest region, intending to knock him back a few steps, before attempting to mimic Frank and circle around the two of them.

"If I may say, the way your fists move... They tell me that when you fight, it is so that you can protect something. You have someone that you want to protect with all of your might," he spoke, his voice remaining consistently calm even as he moved, "If it comes down to it, I'd say both of you are even willing to sacrifice your life to protect the ones you care for..."

@The Tactician @BarrenThin

Last edited:

Stubbs wasn't going to even comment on how Mari kept the insults going even after Barbossa had been voted off. But grudges ran deeper for
humans he supposed. If the chick didn't get on his bad side then he'd let it go. But if she called him hideous one more time...Wait, was that kid actually defending him? Or trying to at least? The zombie was honestly a bit baffled at what had caused the kid to change his mind. The girl said that maybe he saw Stubbs like one of his friends.

The thought might have been bit a more endearing if Stubbs hadn't eaten so many brains and caused so much mayhem while just trying to get to Maggie back in Punchbowl. But if the kid wanted to go the extra mile to try and take down the enemy, was no more flesh off Stubb's nose. Less work for him anyway.

As Riptide clashed against the metal hide of the ram, it let loose a furious bleat before one of it's horns twisted around and slammed down to try and impale Percy. As for the ice arrows coming it's way from Ethel, the fire on it's horns flared outwards to melt them. But not before Lon'qu got close enough to deliver a slash to the side of the creature bringing out a flash of sparks. Before it could think of attacking the foolish human who had gotten too close, Gilgamesh let loose a barrage of weapons from the Gates of Babylon. The horns worked in quick succession, knocking aside mos of the weapons that came too close. That wasn't to say a few didn't pierce it's defenses and smashed through the metal hide, but the beast didn't pay attention to the new wounds inflicted upon it for it was too focused on Battler taunting it.

That hair, that general attire. It all worked together in providing ample fuel to anger the mechanical beast and for a brief moment, the aura of what apepared to be a flesh and blood bull loomed over the mechanical ram as it dragged it's hoof on the floor before charging towards Battler.

40625_320.jpg

Percy attacked the bull while it seemed vulnerable. He Swung Riptide at it, and then tossed it at the bull, hoping to jam something

Annabeth meanwhile took her invisibility hat off, and stood next to Stubbs and Mari. She would defend the defenseless just in case. She drew her knife.

@Mari @Wedge Antilles @Gummi Bunnies @Core

40625_320.jpg

"Ethel! Ice-type attacks are ineffective!" Karin would say to Ethel from within the weapon.

"Got it." Ethel said, as his Fury transformed into a scythe, and went towards the beast and did an upwards slash, trying to disengage the beast.

@Mari @Wedge Antilles @Crimson Spartan @Gummi Bunnies @The Silver Paladin @TheSpringwoodSlasher @Gen. Gwazi Senpai

Status
Not open for further replies.