• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
07a.png

"Ah, I see. I suppose that's a good enough answer. Most mages are typically supposed to be physically active, since performing magecraft in this world is a tasking thing on the body, though I have no need to do such things, as I have an essentially unlimited amount of Magic Circuits," Illya spoke, making conversation with Robin while the others fought, "However, while it is useful to have an almost endless source of mana, I'm not as active as others would be, so I would be at a disadvantage if I were somehow put in a position where I'd be unable to use my magecraft and I were up against another mage."

"Well, I suppose what I'm trying to get at here is that you should train yourself some time like those two over there are with that Kishima, barbaric as fisticuffs might be," she shrugged, "You never know when you'll have to face someone like that. Just a tip, y'know?"

Meanwhile, as the fight continued on, Kouma's eyes would follow Frank's movements, making a mental note to keep Minato in his sight as well as to not get overwhelmed quickly. If Frank would go to his right, then Kishima would go to Frank. Simple as that.

Dashing towards the older man, he would attempt to impede Frank's movements, stepping in front of him and giving a surprisingly fast and heated barrage of quick jabs and crosses towards the chest region, intending to knock him back a few steps, before attempting to mimic Frank and circle around the two of them.

"If I may say, the way your fists move... They tell me that when you fight, it is so that you can protect something. You have someone that you want to protect with all of your might," he spoke, his voice remaining consistently calm even as he moved, "If it comes down to it, I'd say both of you are even willing to sacrifice your life to protect the ones you care for..."

@The Tactician @BarrenThin
tumblr_inline_navtwhdKLh1sfvecc.jpg

"No need to worry, Illya. I know some of grappling and boxing, so if I train a bit, I should be fine," The tactician cupped his chin as he finished speaking and returned to watching the fight. Were they almost finished yet?

BklN87W0LUFfCmhWl8WorV6hUgaWFllBQ2jPQWlBkUA

"If you were a detective, they would call you the Sherlock of the East," Minato replied back before charging forward and dropping low to attempt to trip Kizama. Hopefully, if it worked, Frank would be able to end the spar decisively.

@BarrenThin @Verite

Kishua_Zelretch_Schweinorg.jpg

"Hmm, that's good to hear. Kind of," the old man who introduced himself as Zelretch spoke with a sudden benign smile, though in the "niceness" department, he was at least more convincing than Kotomine, where at least here, you could believe he didn't have any bad intentions at all now. Right?

"I cannot say much about this world, as I am unsure as well... However, I will say that this is an unnatural world to say the least," he explained, as though already expecting you all to know about the different worlds thing. Which you probably did anyway. "You see, little miss, I am the wielder of the Second Magic. In short, I can travel through different worlds, or at least, that is what I can do ordinarily."

Emphasis on ordinarily.

"For some odd reason, I find myself unable to travel out of this world and into the next, as though something in here is binding my existence here by force. If my understanding is to be correct, I believe we may be able to find the secret of whatever is holding us here inside this academy... though I couldn't possibly fathom the strange creatures that might be lurking inside. Might you be up to the task of helping an old man like me then? If not helping yourselves get out of this place?"

Well, at least he was to the point.

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Kaykay @york @Gibbons @Academy
"...Sure, depending on what you super want. What exactly are you gonna have us super do?"

@york @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Verite @Gibbons

07a.png

"Ah, I see. I suppose that's a good enough answer. Most mages are typically supposed to be physically active, since performing magecraft in this world is a tasking thing on the body, though I have no need to do such things, as I have an essentially unlimited amount of Magic Circuits," Illya spoke, making conversation with Robin while the others fought, "However, while it is useful to have an almost endless source of mana, I'm not as active as others would be, so I would be at a disadvantage if I were somehow put in a position where I'd be unable to use my magecraft and I were up against another mage."

"Well, I suppose what I'm trying to get at here is that you should train yourself some time like those two over there are with that Kishima, barbaric as fisticuffs might be," she shrugged, "You never know when you'll have to face someone like that. Just a tip, y'know?"

Meanwhile, as the fight continued on, Kouma's eyes would follow Frank's movements, making a mental note to keep Minato in his sight as well as to not get overwhelmed quickly. If Frank would go to his right, then Kishima would go to Frank. Simple as that.

Dashing towards the older man, he would attempt to impede Frank's movements, stepping in front of him and giving a surprisingly fast and heated barrage of quick jabs and crosses towards the chest region, intending to knock him back a few steps, before attempting to mimic Frank and circle around the two of them.

"If I may say, the way your fists move... They tell me that when you fight, it is so that you can protect something. You have someone that you want to protect with all of your might," he spoke, his voice remaining consistently calm even as he moved, "If it comes down to it, I'd say both of you are even willing to sacrifice your life to protect the ones you care for..."

Frank staggered back a step, but otherwise didn't react to the punches. Passivity gave your opponent no mental ground. It could even psyche them out. At the question, though, he spoke yet again. "I do, and you're damn right I would!" With that, the old man feigned a wild right hook before suddenly shifting his stance as he pivoted, the first recoiling to his side, going to throw a rather vicious jumping front snap kick at the man's chin.

@Verite
@The Tactician

'Ye Gods....I'm in hell. And it ain't spittin' me out again.'
The Pirate pulled the brim of his hat over his ears as he asked whatever the bloody hell was going on:
tumblr_m1x9ulyk6i1qag2mmo3_r1_250.gif

Mr Negative honestly considered going through the noble tradition of Seppeku, but instead decided to finish this nightmare.
He blasted some darkforce towards their captor to try and control her mind. He couldn't take it anymore! She was tearing him apart!
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]'Stop! Moving! And stop! Singing!' [/BCOLOR]He then swung his Katana to straight up behead her.

@Verite
Though it seemed like she was unaffected by the dark force, as though any attempt to manipulate her "mind" was futile, she would indeed go down just as easily as the last woman when she would be beheaded, and like before, of course, no blood would appear. Her head would simply be lopped off and her body would go limp, falling down dead and hitting the ground with a low "thump."

And then the third would come out.

Another woman, presumably also called Fujimura, would appear with a pouty expression.

03b.png

"Hey, you! Stop destroying the host bodies! They may be unlimited since it's all just imagination, but it's annoying to have to keep reproducing bodies, y'know!" She exclaimed sternly all of a sudden, akin to that of a genuine schoolteacher. It looked like for the time being, she had run out of gi, since she was wearing something different now.

"Well, anyway... You still didn't reveal yourself. Even after I let out my greatest technique!" Fujimura spoke with intrigue, "It's almost like... you guys aren't Traitors! Hmm..."

Finally. Now was she gonna let you guys go?

@Mighty Roman

Last edited:
Reactions: BarrenThin
tumblr_inline_navtwhdKLh1sfvecc.jpg

"No need to worry, Illya. I know some of grappling and boxing, so if I train a bit, I should be fine," The tactician cupped his chin as he finished speaking and returned to watching the fight. Were they almost finished yet?

BklN87W0LUFfCmhWl8WorV6hUgaWFllBQ2jPQWlBkUA

"If you were a detective, they would call you the Sherlock of the East," Minato replied back before charging forward and dropping low to attempt to trip Kizama. Hopefully, if it worked, Frank would be able to end the spar decisively.

@BarrenThin @Verite
Frank staggered back a step, but otherwise didn't react to the punches. Passivity gave your opponent no mental ground. It could even psyche them out. At the question, though, he spoke yet again. "I do, and you're damn right I would!" With that, the old man feigned a wild right hook before suddenly shifting his stance as he pivoted, the first recoiling to his side, going to throw a rather vicious jumping front snap kick at the man's chin.

@Verite
@The Tactician
"I'd pride myself in my abilities if I had much pride in my existence," Kishima said in response to Minato, deftly jumping in the air to dodge his attempted trip attack, though he would be caught by surprise by Frank's snap kick, which would send the man back a few feet, though he would mentally recover quick enough to land on his two feet.

"And furthermore, when you fight, I have noticed one similarity between you two and I," he spoke, clenching his fists and holding up to his face, assuming something of a guarding position, "When you fight, you actively hold back a raging beast. A beast of fury. Heated rage. And the one factor that helps you hold back that urge to release the monster within is the thought of protecting the one who is close to you," Kishima said, dashing towards Minato and quickly performing a kick to his ankle, and then bringing his foot up and hoping to bring the kick up to the young man's chin, "You replace the urge to destroy by fighting and using the urge to protect instead!"

"I'd pride myself in my abilities if I had much pride in my existence," Kishima said in response to Minato, deftly jumping in the air to dodge his attempted trip attack, though he would be caught by surprise by Frank's snap kick, which would send the man back a few feet, though he would mentally recover quick enough to land on his two feet.

"And furthermore, when you fight, I have noticed one similarity between you two and I," he spoke, clenching his fists and holding up to his face, assuming something of a guarding position, "When you fight, you actively hold back a raging beast. A beast of fury. Heated rage. And the one factor that helps you hold back that urge to release the monster within is the thought of protecting the one who is close to you," Kishima said, dashing towards Minato and quickly performing a kick to his ankle, and then bringing his foot up and hoping to bring the kick up to the young man's chin, "You replace the urge to destroy by fighting and using the urge to protect instead!"

Frank hesitated briefly at this, a moment of surprise passing his face. The man was right him, of course.

That didn't stop the old man from trying to drop kick him in the back while he attacked Minato.

@Verite
@The Tactician

Ei2WaG5ifHuZJhVrCA6sI74qBjnQwcIeFTu6ExrbfYk

Having stood back up, Minato's eyes narrowed at the man's comment before lifting his ankle up to dodge the move, "That's where you're wrong!" Instead of dodging the second kick, he latched on with both hands to hold him in place while his own foot shot out at the knee of the leg Kishima was standing on. "I've never fought for rage, destruction, or fury... At one point, it was finding out the truth, but now... The only time I fight now is to protect the ones I love and to reunite with them! That's my reason, not out of some destructive need, but out of actual worry for the people I share bonds with!"

"Ever since I've found my place, it's always been for others and not myself!"

Frank hesitated briefly at this, a moment of surprise passing his face. The man was right him, of course.

That didn't stop the old man from trying to drop kick him in the back while he attacked Minato.

@Verite
@The Tactician
Ei2WaG5ifHuZJhVrCA6sI74qBjnQwcIeFTu6ExrbfYk

Having stood back up, Minato's eyes narrowed at the man's comment before lifting his ankle up to dodge the move, "That's where you're wrong!" Instead of dodging the second kick, he latched on with both hands to hold him in place while his own foot shot out at the knee of the leg Kishima was standing on. "I've never fought for rage, destruction, or fury... At one point, it was finding out the truth, but now... The only time I fight now is to protect the ones I love and to reunite with them! That's my reason, not out of some destructive need, but out of actual worry for the people I share bonds with!"

"Ever since I've found my place, it's always been for others and not myself!"
That's where you're wrong.

Such a simple phrase.

Yet it made a man as strong as "Kouma Kishima" take pause. A pause notable enough for him to cause him to lower his guard. A pause notable enough for him to stay still as Minato caught his foot and kicked his other leg, causing him to stumble quite a bit, before Frank would knock him forward past the blue-haired young man and away from the two of them.

How comforting.

When he would be sent into the ground by the drop kick, Kouma would recover quickly, tucking into a roll and jumping to his feet swiftly. However, instead of initiating a counterattack, he would hold his arms up with open hands, signaling to the two of them that he was done sparring with them now.

"Hm... How admirable. Such a pure heart that cannot be found quite often," Kishima commented in response to Minato's words, nonchalantly wiping his sweaty brow, "Very well. I have found what I was looking for. If you do not mind, then the sparring match will end here, and you may have your rest if you so desire."

"Hmm, that's good to hear. Kind of," the old man who introduced himself as Zelretch spoke with a sudden benign smile, though in the "niceness" department, he was at least more convincing than Kotomine, where at least here, you could believe he didn't have any bad intentions at all now. Right?

"I cannot say much about this world, as I am unsure as well... However, I will say that this is an unnatural world to say the least," he explained, as though already expecting you all to know about the different worlds thing. Which you probably did anyway. "You see, little miss, I am the wielder of the Second Magic. In short, I can travel through different worlds, or at least, that is what I can do ordinarily."

Emphasis on ordinarily.

"For some odd reason, I find myself unable to travel out of this world and into the next, as though something in here is binding my existence here by force. If my understanding is to be correct, I believe we may be able to find the secret of whatever is holding us here inside this academy... though I couldn't possibly fathom the strange creatures that might be lurking inside. Might you be up to the task of helping an old man like me then? If not helping yourselves get out of this place?"

"Leave it to me, old man!" Gunha announced. "Strange creatures...secrets...this reeks of GUTS!" He raised one fist into the air, though he had the sense to not make any explosions this time around. For now he seemed to ignore "Second Magic," whatever that was. The boy was about to take off running when he realized he hadn't actually been told what to do yet, so he waited.

@Verite @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @york @Kaykay

Such a simple phrase.

Yet it made a man as strong as "Kouma Kishima" take pause. A pause notable enough for him to cause him to lower his guard. A pause notable enough for him to stay still as Minato caught his foot and kicked his other leg, causing him to stumble quite a bit, before Frank would knock him forward past the blue-haired young man and away from the two of them.

How comforting.

When he would be sent into the ground by the drop kick, Kouma would recover quickly, tucking into a roll and jumping to his feet swiftly. However, instead of initiating a counterattack, he would hold his arms up with open hands, signaling to the two of them that he was done sparring with them now.

"Hm... How admirable. Such a pure heart that cannot be found quite often," Kishima commented in response to Minato's words, nonchalantly wiping his sweaty brow, "Very well. I have found what I was looking for. If you do not mind, then the sparring match will end here, and you may have your rest if you so desire."

rzIeUwkmKPrYClT5zSdQy0JDjdZ6LEq-mv4C4zmgEac

Pure...?

For some reason, the thought that their opponent thought of him as a pure hearted person bothered him. Why did it though?

Because outside of protecting others, you're the most selfish person anyone has ever met.

It was true, he really was quite selfish. At first, all of his friends had been a means to an end. SEES had just been a way to keep himself entertained at first, the people in it a way for him to gather more power in his Personas. School life had become a game of managing bonds, of being everyone's best friend just so he use those links to protect himself. Sure, he fought to protect everyone and sacrificed himself, but was it really just altruism that pushed him to fight on? No, it was because he was afraid of having no one to lean on, no group to belong with.

"I... Wouldn't exactly say I'm pure. We've all got flaws we have to deal with and understand," Minato muttered with a concerned frown, not sure of what else to say as he sat down.

@BarrenThin @Verite

Such a simple phrase.

How comforting.

rzIeUwkmKPrYClT5zSdQy0JDjdZ6LEq-mv4C4zmgEac

Pure...?

For some reason, the thought that their opponent thought of him as a pure hearted person bothered him. Why did it though?

Because outside of protecting others, you're the most selfish person anyone has ever met.

It was true, he really was quite selfish. At first, all of his friends had been a means to an end. SEES had just been a way to keep himself entertained at first, the people in it a way for him to gather more power in his Personas. School life had become a game of managing bonds, of being everyone's best friend just so he use those links to protect himself. Sure, he fought to protect everyone and sacrificed himself, but was it really just altruism that pushed him to fight on? No, it was because he was afraid of having no one to lean on, no group to belong with.

"I... Wouldn't exactly say I'm pure. We've all got flaws we have to deal with and understand," Minato muttered with a concerned frown, not sure of what else to say as he sat down.

@BarrenThin @Verite

Frank slowly lowered his guard. His curiosity got the better of him, though. "What were you looking for? Someone with a pure heart?"

@Verite
@The Tactician

Misaka seemed surprised by Touma's question, her eyes widening in as she took in the electricity flying around her. In truth, it had been mostly an involuntary reaction, but now that she had realized that, a deep red began to creepy up on the girl's face. "I... E-Eh...?" She stammered, trying to think of a response, but soon the girl just shook her head and let out a sharp breath. "Why do you think?!"

nClmPsn.jpg

Flicking her hand, she tossed some of the built up electricity Touma's way, fully expecting him to just block the attack like usual. "I don't know how we got here! None of us do!" Misaka then threw her arm forward and pointed dramatically pointed at Touma. "And who is this nun friend?"

@Verite @Jeremi @C.T. @CCC Kouhai @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Arena

By just sticking his right hand and letting it take the full brunt of Misaka's electricity, a certain high-pitched sound would be heard, and just like that, the electricity would be easily dissipated, and without any harm on Touma's part, oddly enough, as Misaka might expect from the spiky-haired young man. The young man with the power to negate supernatural abilities, the power called the Imagine Breaker. The young man who was none other than Touma Kamijou, of course.

tmi37.png

"H-Hey, that's dangerous! You could have hurt someone with that!" Touma exclaimed, seemingly acquainted with Misaka. More so than she might realize, "And what are you getting mad about all of a sudden? Jeez, it's just like when we first met all over again!"

The boy put his hands up defensively, almost sweating comically as he backed away. "And what, you don't remember Index? I mean, yeah, she really doesn't act like a nun, especially with her less than humble eating habits that drain me dry and acts like a physical manifestation of my bad luck, but... Come on, you should remember her!"

@Atomyk @Jeremi @C.T. @CCC Kouhai @Arena

Last edited:

Stubbs wasn't going to even comment on how Mari kept the insults going even after Barbossa had been voted off. But grudges ran deeper for
humans he supposed. If the chick didn't get on his bad side then he'd let it go. But if she called him hideous one more time...Wait, was that kid actually defending him? Or trying to at least? The zombie was honestly a bit baffled at what had caused the kid to change his mind. The girl said that maybe he saw Stubbs like one of his friends.

The thought might have been bit a more endearing if Stubbs hadn't eaten so many brains and caused so much mayhem while just trying to get to Maggie back in Punchbowl. But if the kid wanted to go the extra mile to try and take down the enemy, was no more flesh off Stubb's nose. Less work for him anyway.

As Riptide clashed against the metal hide of the ram, it let loose a furious bleat before one of it's horns twisted around and slammed down to try and impale Percy. As for the ice arrows coming it's way from Ethel, the fire on it's horns flared outwards to melt them. But not before Lon'qu got close enough to deliver a slash to the side of the creature bringing out a flash of sparks. Before it could think of attacking the foolish human who had gotten too close, Gilgamesh let loose a barrage of weapons from the Gates of Babylon. The horns worked in quick succession, knocking aside mos of the weapons that came too close. That wasn't to say a few didn't pierce it's defenses and smashed through the metal hide, but the beast didn't pay attention to the new wounds inflicted upon it for it was too focused on Battler taunting it.

That hair, that general attire. It all worked together in providing ample fuel to anger the mechanical beast and for a brief moment, the aura of what apepared to be a flesh and blood bull loomed over the mechanical ram as it dragged it's hoof on the floor before charging towards Battler.

40625_320.jpg

@Mari @Wedge Antilles @Crimson Spartan @Gummi Bunnies @The Silver Paladin
"You're really eager to come at me, huh? How about you get a good time with my little friend!" the Socrerer leapt up into the air, aiming to come down on the mechanical beast with his golden broadsword. Erika had a feeling that Battler would do something like this. If he had some touch with his Endless Nine, it was safe to say that nothing that rash would happen to her partner... right?

@TheSpringwoodSlasher @Bomb @The Silver Paladin @Crimson Spartan @Wedge Antilles @Mari

Though it seemed like she was unaffected by the dark force, as though any attempt to manipulate her "mind" was futile, she would indeed go down just as easily as the last woman when she would be beheaded, and like before, of course, no blood would appear. Her head would simply be lopped off and her body would go limp, falling down dead and hitting the ground with a low "thump."

And then the third would come out.

Another woman, presumably also called Fujimura, would appear with a pouty expression.

02ba.png

"Hey, you! Stop destroying the host bodies! They may be unlimited since it's all just imagination, but it's annoying to have to keep reproducing bodies, y'know!" She exclaimed sternly all of a sudden, akin to that of a genuine schoolteacher. It looked like for the time being, she had run out of gi, since she was wearing something different now.

08c.png

"Well, anyway... You still didn't reveal yourself. Even after I let out my greatest technique!" Fujimura spoke with intrigue, "It's almost like... you guys aren't Traitors! Hmm..."

Finally. Now was she gonna let you guys go?

@Mighty Roman
Mr Negative glared at her. [BCOLOR=#ffffff]'Few have caused so much suffering as you have.' [/BCOLOR]He smiled. It was a pained smile, but a smile nonetheless.
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]'We're not the Traitors you are looking for. Let us go.'[/BCOLOR]
'Aye, we not be the Traitors. But I be more th'n willin' to hunt 'em down if that's what ye be lookin' for.'
Barbossa seemed proud of the mere concept of hunting someone down and killing them. Just as long as he didn't have to hear that god-awful singing ever again.
@Verite

Emphasis on ordinarily.

Cinder Fall
@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Kaykay @york @Gibbons @People At Academy
tumblr_inline_neeg566GT41sk47ji.png

"Hmph... Might as well." Cinder said, shrugging a little; it looked like she was a little impatient to get going, and, really, if finding out the secret of whatever was holding her here would get her out of here faster... She sure wouldn't mind it.​

Percy attacked the bull while it seemed vulnerable. He Swung Riptide at it, and then tossed it at the bull, hoping to jam something

Annabeth meanwhile took her invisibility hat off, and stood next to Stubbs and Mari. She would defend the defenseless just in case. She drew her knife.

@Mari @Wedge Antilles @Gummi Bunnies @Core

tumblr_ntf9zzNCR71sg8uefo6_250.gif

Mari urged Percy on from a distance. "Do your best! Inflict as much damage as you can! Be careful!", she yelled out to Percy. She was not a fighter or much of a physically gifted person herself, she allied herself with those who had those gifts in her normal life... so it turned out this place was not so different to her.

@The Silver Paladin @Gummi Bunnies @Bomb @Wedge Antilles @Crimson Spartan @TheSpringwoodSlasher

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Poe Dameron
John at this point decided he'd had enough of watching the action. "Get back from the beast! All of you!", he yelled out to the others who had been battling the core creature. He had his lighter ready for some time, so now he would actually put it to use. He started a flame, and did what his mutant powers allowed him to.

tumblr_loni6k5qLp1qd6v0do1_500.gif

He would then throw a flame burst towards the creature, hoping it would have a bigger effect than the attacks the others had been executing for some time now.

tumblr_lroxnhwUpl1qky9no.gif

He then looked at the creature afterwards, seeing if it would be damaged to any extent by the flames he had engulfed it in.

@The Silver Paladin @Mari @Gummi Bunnies @gen.gwazi senpai @Bomb @TheSpringwoodSlasher

• Love
Reactions: Mari
life_is_strange_end_of_the_world_party_by_intel.jpg

"Ho...Holy shit..."

Lights erratically and dimly flashed, water dancing before Max's eyes, the joyous and drunkard cries of a disgruntled generation echoing in the red-hued night. Banners were strewn from each ends of the once prodigious headquarters of the Blackwell Otters , their treated water now sullied by alcohol and narcotics. Bass and drums pounded into her skull, the Irish-descended introvert body trembling at this terrible, horrid, demented version of partying. Of course, being sober probably didn't help, noting the drunkards and doped up preps stumbling about with no coherent senses of the world around them.

Holding her tongue, Max carefully pushed forwards, her sneakers drenched in whatever filth rested below. Instinctively and protecting grasping the strap of her satchel bag, Max pushed through the marauding crowds of this lost generation, occasionally hearing her name called affectionately out by some jock who now decided to call her "cute" with all social boundaries destroyed. An intensity brewed in the artist's heart, her mind racing, memories beginning to piece themselves back together.

Nathan...I have to find Nathan. He is behind all of this, all of it. W-Wait...Chloe, oh god...where are you...

She pushed forwards even more, feeling her satchel bag slapping violently against her lower back. Blood pumped into her veins, recoiling only back from a splash of water in her direction, coughing at the smell of burning narcotics and the stench of alcohol. Faces danced before her, all trying to converse with her, names associated with them: Brooke, Victoria, Logan, Justin, Mr. Jefferson, and many, many others. She said little to them, so much so that she could not remember what she said to begin with. All she knew was that Nathan was behind this, not just a frat boy End of the World party, but something deep and dark.

Pushing herself against a maintenance door. falling into a hallway, blue streaks of hair greeted Max at the end of hallway, a gentle and a familiar smile easing her. Yet as her words spoke, only horror could flash before Max's clear eyes. A horror of realization and revelation...

"C-..Chloe..."

"He isn't here M-Max, he fuckin isn't he-...BEHIND Y-!!"

By the time Max turned around, she only saw darkness once more.

tumblr_inline_mwnw4tNw9l1rm1gfu.gif

---

"Ah!"

Max threw herself onto her feet, having being laid upon the ground, finding herself encased in a false reality. The world around her began to make much more sense, feelings of nostalgia given reason. Many pieces of the puzzle were not connected fully, but now Max felt as if the picture was beginning to draw form. Dusting off her trousers and looking at her camera, the photographer idly stood in the middle of this frankly beautiful courtyard. Thoughts ran in her head, closing her clear blue eyes as a breath was drawn into her bloodied nose.

I feel like Arcadia Bay is trying to talk to me. Come on Max, you kinda remember now, you got to keep strong. For Chloe...because right now, we've got people to save...even if that means losing your own battle.

With a newfound yet unorthodox strength, Max strolled forwards, her head lifted slightly high, unlike the usual shy and reserved nature of looking low and exhausted. Making her way to the Arena, spotting new and old faces, Max abruptly spoke, still walking over to the others.

"Mornin...or afternoon, not sure which anymore...."

@Verite @Atomyk @Jeremi @C.T. @CCC Kouhai @OrlandoBloomers because he is a lonely potato @Arena

"A little lost, huh? You and me both," the young man replied to Kizaru, scratching his head briefly, before glancing at Ryuuko, "Yeah, sorry. I have no idea what this place is. I just know that Fiamma of the... I mean, this one guy... sent me to this place after kidnapping my ah... nun friend, so I gotta get out of here somehow and get her back."

"Dammit, even when I condense it like that, it still sounds weird. If my bad luck were a cake, I guess this moment is the cherry on top or something," he sighed in a melancholic way, before deciding to introduce himself, "Oh, and I'm Touma. Touma Kamijou."

"Anyway, I might be able to find a way to get out of here if we find the root of this world. Like its... uh, how do I say it? Core? Yeah. That's it. You wouldn't happen to--" He began to ask, before one person would interrupt him.

A certain Railgun that he knew more about than she knew about him at the moment.

toaru46.png

"... Eh? Biri Biri? You're with these people? How'd you even get here anyway?"

"A-And why are you charging your electricity like you're going to attack me?"

@Atomyk @Jeremi @C.T. @CCC Kouhai @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Arena
"So we're in the same boat basically. Sent to this place by that bastard after he did something involving religious people. Small world." She commented, crossing her arms. "In this case it was an attack to prove his power. I think. I dunno, my attention span with those kinds of speeches wore really thin after all of Satsuki's shit." She shrugged. "The core? Can't say that I--"

Misaka seemed surprised by Touma's question, her eyes widening in as she took in the electricity flying around her. In truth, it had been mostly an involuntary reaction, but now that she had realized that, a deep red began to creepy up on the girl's face. "I... E-Eh...?" She stammered, trying to think of a response, but soon the girl just shook her head and let out a sharp breath. "Why do you think?!"

nClmPsn.jpg

Flicking her hand, she tossed some of the built up electricity Touma's way, fully expecting him to just block the attack like usual. "I don't know how we got here! None of us do!" Misaka then threw her arm forward and dramatically pointed at Touma. "And who is this nun friend?"

@Verite @Jeremi @C.T. @CCC Kouhai @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Arena

VnTOiUh.jpg

"...I take it that you and this guy know each other? Somewhat poorly if that's how you greet each other. It's cool. I can sympathize." Her eyes flicked over her shoulder to see if Kiryuin was still following her like she had been practically this whole crazy ride. She didn't seem to be. However, there was someone else approaching! That did improve the mood a bit, if awkwardly.​

life_is_strange_end_of_the_world_party_by_intel.jpg

"Ho...Holy shit..."

Lights erratically and dimly flashed, water dancing before Max's eyes, the joyous and drunkard cries of a disgruntled generation echoing in the red-hued night. Banners were strewn from each ends of the once prodigious headquarters of the Blackwell Otters , their treated water now sullied by alcohol and narcotics. Bass and drums pounded into her skull, the Irish-descended introvert body trembling at this terrible, horrid, demented version of partying. Of course, being sober probably didn't help, noting the drunkards and doped up preps stumbling about with no coherent senses of the world around them.

Holding her tongue, Max carefully pushed forwards, her sneakers drenched in whatever filth rested below. Instinctively and protecting grasping the strap of her satchel bag, Max pushed through the marauding crowds of this lost generation, occasionally hearing her name called affectionately out by some jock who now decided to call her "cute" with all social boundaries destroyed. An intensity brewed in the artist's heart, her mind racing, memories beginning to piece themselves back together.

Nathan...I have to find Nathan. He is behind all of this, all of it. W-Wait...Chloe, oh god...where are you...

She pushed forwards even more, feeling her satchel bag slapping violently against her lower back. Blood pumped into her veins, recoiling only back from a splash of water in her direction, coughing at the smell of burning narcotics and the stench of alcohol. Faces danced before her, all trying to converse with her, names associated with them: Brooke, Victoria, Logan, Justin, Mr. Jefferson, and many, many others. She said little to them, so much so that she could not remember what she said to begin with. All she knew was that Nathan was behind this, not just a frat boy End of the World party, but something deep and dark.

Pushing herself against a maintenance door. falling into a hallway, blue streaks of hair greeted Max at the end of hallway, a gentle and a familiar smile easing her. Yet as her words spoke, only horror could flash before Max's clear eyes. A horror of realization and revelation...

"C-..Chloe..."

"He isn't here M-Max, he fuckin isn't he-...BEHIND Y-!!"

By the time Max turned around, she only saw darkness once more.

tumblr_inline_mwnw4tNw9l1rm1gfu.gif

---

"Ah!"

Max threw herself onto her feet, having being laid upon the ground, finding herself encased in a false reality. The world around her began to make much more sense, feelings of nostalgia given reason. Many pieces of the puzzle were not connected fully, but now Max felt as if the picture was beginning to draw form. Dusting off her trousers and looking at her camera, the photographer idly stood in the middle of this frankly beautiful courtyard. Thoughts ran in her head, closing her clear blue eyes as a breath was drawn into her bloodied nose.

I feel like Arcadia Bay is trying to talk to me. Come on Max, you kinda remember now, you got to keep strong. For Chloe...because right now, we've got people to save...even if that means losing your own battle.

With a newfound yet unorthodox strength, Max strolled forwards, her head lifted slightly high, unlike the usual shy and reserved nature of looking low and exhausted. Making her way to the Arena, spotting new and old faces, Max abruptly spoke, still walking over to the others.

"Mornin...or afternoon, not sure which anymore...."

@Verite @Atomyk @Jeremi @C.T. @CCC Kouhai @OrlandoBloomers because he is a lonely potato @Arena
"Heya Max!" She greeted with a light pat on the back. "Yeah I dunno either but I'm not sure that the time is really all that important. Apart from when the time comes for somebody to kick that guy's ass anyways. How you holding together?" Ryuko asked over the buzzing of the electricity in the background as the other two worked out their stuff.​

By just sticking his right hand and letting it take the full brunt of Misaka's electricity, a certain high-pitched sound would be heard, and just like that, the electricity would be easily dissipated, and without any harm on Touma's part, oddly enough, as Misaka might expect from the spiky-haired young man. The young man with the power to negate supernatural abilities, the power called the Imagine Breaker. The young man who was none other than Touma Kamijou, of course.

tmi37.png

"H-Hey, that's dangerous! You could have hurt someone with that!" Touma exclaimed, seemingly acquainted with Misaka. More so than she might realize, "And what are you getting mad about all of a sudden? Jeez, it's just like when we first met all over again!"

The boy put his hands up defensively, almost sweating comically as he backed away. "And what, you don't remember Index? I mean, yeah, she really doesn't act like a nun, especially with her less than humble eating habits that drain me dry and acts like a physical manifestation of my bad luck, but... Come on, you should remember her!"

@Atomyk @Jeremi @C.T. @CCC Kouhai @Arena
o7RwSfa.jpg

"Hopefully the others that went elsewhere are doing better than we are."

@Verite @Atomyk @Jeremi @CCC Kouhai @Krieg

"So we're in the same boat basically. Sent to this place by that bastard after he did something involving religious people. Small world." She commented, crossing her arms. "In this case it was an attack to prove his power. I think. I dunno, my attention span with those kinds of speeches wore really thin after all of Satsuki's shit." She shrugged. "The core? Can't say that I--"

VnTOiUh.jpg

"...I take it that you and this guy know each other? Somewhat poorly if that's how you greet each other. It's cool. I can sympathize." Her eyes flicked over her shoulder to see if Kiryuin was still following her like she had been practically this whole crazy ride. She didn't seem to be. However, there was someone else approaching! That did improve the mood a bit, if awkwardly.​

"Heya Max!" She greeted with a light pat on the back. "Yeah I dunno either but I'm not sure that the time is really all that important. Apart from when the time comes for somebody to kick that guy's ass anyways. How you holding together?" Ryuko asked over the buzzing of the electricity in the background as the other two worked out their stuff.​

o7RwSfa.jpg

"Hopefully the others that went elsewhere are doing better than we are."

@Verite @Atomyk @Jeremi @CCC Kouhai @Krieg

"Hmm...Well this was supposed to be an arena after all...if there's no fighting it's not much of an arena, right?"

@Verite @Atomyk @OrlandoBloomers @CCC Kouhai @Krieg

Status
Not open for further replies.