Status
Not open for further replies.
I might be game for Invader Zim plots. PM me when you get a chance? c:

I would LOVE to do a Harry Potter rp (fxf) (Plot 19 looks interesting if you'd be willing to do that with the female versions of Harry and Draco.) I also am interested in anything for Warrior Cats, (though I honestly prefer FxF or MxF)

Sorry for the delay! I've been really busy since yesterday, and this sub-zero weather has me feeling under the weather.
I might be game for Invader Zim plots. PM me when you get a chance? c:
I'm always up for Invader Zim! I will definitely PM you once this hectic weekend dies down! :D
I would LOVE to do a Harry Potter rp (fxf) (Plot 19 looks interesting if you'd be willing to do that with the female versions of Harry and Draco.) I also am interested in anything for Warrior Cats, (though I honestly prefer FxF or MxF)
I'm not sure if Plot 19 would work well with female versions of Harry and Draco, though I'm not entirely sure why I feel that way. D: But Warrior cats I am definitely up for! And I'm completely open to MxF and FxF pairings for that series, as well--that's one of the rare exceptions. :3 I'll shoot you a proper PM once my plate isn't so full with RL stuff!

and this sub-zero weather has me feeling under the weather.
I'm not sure if Plot 19 would work well with female versions of Harry and Draco, though I'm not entirely sure why I feel that way. D: But Warrior cats I am definitely up for! And I'm completely open to MxF and FxF pairings for that series, as well--that's one of the rare exceptions. :3 I'll shoot you a proper PM once my plate isn't so full with RL stuff!
XD

Awesome! I'm somewhat busy IRL as well so I can mostly only post on weekends. (I guess this week is an exception??? >.<) Can't wait to start planning... (MUAHAHA)

Added a Far Cry fandom plot!

Currently craving fandoms, these in particular:

Alien: Isolation
Bully/Canis Canem Edit
Five Nights at Freddy's
Invader Zim
Left 4 Dead

Looking for one, maybe two more role-plays. I'm particularly interested in these fandoms:

Bully/Canis Canem Edit (MEGA-CRAVING)
Five Nights at Freddy's (MEGA-CRAVING)
Invader Zim
Left 4 Dead

I'm looking for a couple more role-plays! I'm particularly interested in these fandoms:

Bully/Canis Canem Edit
Five Nights at Freddy's
Invader Zim

In the market for one role-play, maybe two! I'm really only interested in fandoms right now, sorry. >.> But I might also be open to OCs in a fandom world for stuff I'm super-craving--all you have to do is ask! Right now, I'm digging these fandoms in particular:

Bully/Canis Canem Edit
Five Nights at Freddy's
Invader Zim
Johnny the Homicidal Maniac
Zootopia

I would love to do Zootopia Ave and Far Cry rps with you if your still looking ^~^

I would love to do Zootopia Ave and Far Cry rps with you if your still looking ^~^
Sweet! I'll send you a PM shortly and we can discuss ideas! :3

I'd like to play number 30 or 31 of your plot ideas. Or another Zim x Dib if you still want to play Invader Zim.

I'd like to play number 30 or 31 of your plot ideas. Or another Zim x Dib if you still want to play Invader Zim.
I'm definitely still interested in Invader Zim! I'll send a PM your way! :3

Reactions: adabotcon
Had some life stuff happen--got sick and then got super-busy. Now I'm in the market for a couple more RPs! I'm craving fandoms! These in particular:

Bully/Canis Canem Edit
Five Nights at Freddy's
Invader Zim
Left 4 Dead
Warriors (by Erin Hunter)
Zootopia

Hey there, good people of Iwaku! I'm currently looking for more RPs! :D I'm into fandoms more than originals at the moment, these in particular:

Bully/Canis Canem Edit
Five Nights at Freddy's
Grand Theft Auto

Invader Zim
Left 4 Dead
Zootopia

Looking for a couple of role-plays! Craving fandoms--these in particular:

Bully/Canis Canem Edit
Five Nights at Freddy's
Left 4 Dead
Pokemon

Also craving this original plot:

A pair of twins (YCs) have lived out their entire lives in a tiny and sparsely populated East Coast town. They're the only set of twins in the place in their age group, but it wasn't always that way. All through preschool, kindergarten, and elementary school, there was another set of twins, this pair identical (MCs). The two sets of twins were naturally drawn to each other, and the four of them soon grew to be inseparable. They remain tightly-knit friends all throughout primary school. One day, near the end of the fifth grade school year, one set of twins (MCs) arrive at school bearing terrible news. Their parents are getting divorced, and their father has gained full custody of them. Their father is moving to the West Coast, all the way on the other side of the country, and they won't be coming back. Their two friends are absolutely crushed by the news. They decide to spend as much time together as they possibly can before time runs out. Halfway through the summer break, the twins (MCs) and their father depart by car, with their closest friends (YCs) tearfully waving goodbye. Time goes on. Eventually, the remaining set of twins (YCs) move on, finding new friends and discovering new hobbies along the way. They never truly forget about their wonderful childhood friends. In fact, for the first couple of years, they even write letters to each other! But they've moved on with their lives, blazing through middle school and eventually high school, as well. They just recently graduated from high school, and they've both applied to the same prestigious college a half hour's drive away. It's merely a month until they shove off for college, when suddenly they receive some startling news from their parents. Their old childhood buddies (MCs) are moving back into town, both aspiring to attend the same exact college! The twins (YCs) are thrilled to bits about the possibility of reconnecting with their old friends, and they decide to meet them at the airport. But time has passed, and things have changed. Will the friendship rekindle, or will this reunion go terribly wrong?

Hi there! I'm still looking for a couple of fandom RPs, and some fantastic partners! :D I'm craving these things right now:

Bully/Canis Canem Edit
Five Nights at Freddy's
Grand Theft Auto
Invader Zim
Left 4 Dead
Warriors (Erin Hunter)

Last edited:
Hi there! I'm in the market for a couple more RPs, now that I'm starting to get back into the swing of things. I'm craving these fandoms:

Bully/Canis Canem Edit
Five Nights at Freddy's
Grand Theft Auto
Invader Zim
Left 4 Dead

I've been feeling kind of down lately. Looking for a great writing partner, and a distraction in the form of my biggest cravings! Currently craving these fandoms in particular:

Bully/Canis Canem Edit
Fable
Five Nights at Freddy's
Invader Zim

Hey, there! I'm looking for a couple more fandom RPs! I'm really digging these fandoms right now:

BioShock
Bully/Canis Canem Edit
Fable
Five Nights at Freddy's
Grand Theft Auto
Invader Zim

Status
Not open for further replies.