Status
Not open for further replies.
O.O omg Glados x Chell yes please! Or How To Train Your Dragon!! <3

O.O omg Glados x Chell yes please! Or How To Train Your Dragon!! <3
Hooray! Someone who loves GLaDOS x Chell as much as I do! :D I shall PM you so we can discuss ideas and stuff! :)

Looking for maybe one or two more RPs! I've been having a tough time lately--first my grandfather died and now my dad's been laid off. Writing helps me deal with the overwhelming amount of stress, so I'm mainly looking for someone who wants to RP my cravings. I'm craving fandoms at the moment, these in particular:

BioShock
Bully/Canis Canem Edit

Five Nights at Freddy's (MEGA-CRAVING)
Grand Theft Auto

Invader Zim
Left 4 Dead

If you're looking for anyone to do the 'Merman x Wealthy New Owner' (or the scientist one) or the 'New Girl x Popular Girl' with, Pm me. I unfortunately don't know about any of your fandoms...

If you're looking for anyone to do the 'Merman x Wealthy New Owner' (or the scientist one) or the 'New Girl x Popular Girl' with, Pm me. I unfortunately don't know about any of your fandoms...
I'll send you a PM in a moment so we can discuss those ideas more! :)

Looking for a couple more role-plays. This holiday season has been really rough for me--this will be my first Christmas without my grandpa. :frown: I'm understandably bummed and I'm looking for someone who's interested in my cravings. I'm more interested in fandoms than originals at the moment. In particular, I'm after these:

Bully/Canis Canem Edit
Five Nights at Freddy's (MEGA-CRAVING)
Grand Theft Auto
Invader Zim
Left 4 Dead
Pokemon
Warriors (Erin Hunter)

In the market for a couple more role-plays, since I'll have a great deal of free time in the next couple of weeks. Craving fandoms at the moment. These in particular I'm just dying to role-play:

Bully/Canis Canem Edit
Five Nights at Freddy's
Tales of Symphonia
Warriors (Erin Hunter)

Could we possibly do a roleplay for FNAF? It's been a craving lately and I haven't found many people to roleplay it with.

Could we possibly do a roleplay for FNAF? It's been a craving lately and I haven't found many people to roleplay it with.
I'll send you a PM so we can discuss it further! :D

Hi, everyone! I'm finally starting to get back in the swing of things, and at long last I'm in a proper writing mood again. I'm in the market for a couple of role-plays. I'm craving a few different things, mainly fandoms. If anyone is interested in my cravings, or if you spot something you like in my first post, please do let me know!

Bully/Canis Canem Edit
Five Nights at Freddy's
Invader Zim

Left 4 Dead
Tales of Symphonia
Warriors (Erin Hunter)

Also interested in the pairing of Pagan Min and Ajay Ghale from Far Cry 4. I'd prefer to play Pagan.

Hi, everyone! I'm in the market for a couple of role-plays. Preferably fandom role-plays--I'm not too interested in originals right now. I'm particularly interested in these:

Alien: Isolation
Bully/Canis Canem Edit
Five Nights at Freddy's
Invader Zim
Left 4 Dead
Warriors (Erin Hunter)

Hello there! I've been under a lot of stress lately due to sickness and family troubles, so I'm looking for a couple more role-plays to help take the edge off. I'm craving fandoms at the moment--I'm not too into originals right now, but with the right plot or pairing, you could reel me in.

I'm really into these fandoms right now:

Alien: Isolation
Bully/Canis Canem Edit
Five Nights at Freddy's
Invader Zim
Left 4 Dead
Warriors (Erin Hunter)

I'm also rather interested in doing an RP that revolves around the world of the game Papers, Please. I'm not entirely sure what I want to do as of yet...but with the right partner, I'm sure we could work out an idea. :D

Hello still looking?

original or just the Fandom she listed above dear?
At the moment, I'm a great deal more interested in fandoms than I am in originals. Originals just aren't jiving with me at the moment, unfortunately...

At the moment, I'm a great deal more interested in fandoms than I am in originals. Originals just aren't jiving with me at the moment, unfortunately...
sounds good to me warriors be awesome

sure thing hun sounds good to me

Status
Not open for further replies.