Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm in the market for a couple more role-plays! Right now, I'm really craving these fandoms:

BioShock
Bully/Canis Canem Edit
Five Nights at Freddy's
Grand Theft Auto
Invader Zim
Johnny the Homicidal Maniac
Pokemon

Hey there, guys! I've been feeling a little down lately and I'm looking for some amazing people to write with! :D

Right now, I'm really craving these things:

Bully/Canis Canem Edit
Five Nights at Freddy's
Invader Zim
Pokemon

Hey!

I'm not sure if you're still looking but I'd love to do a pokemon rp with you! It's been a while since I've played Explorers of Sky but I wouldn't mind giving it a try if you prefer doing the plot you listed rather than OC's!

Personally, I'd probably prefer to play as OC's (since ill need to do a little research for grovyle and his charming ghostie bf) but, like I said, I really don't mind if you'd prefer them~ actually, maybe we could work some OC's into the rp later if you're willing to double!

Last edited:
Hey!

I'm not sure if you're still looking but I'd love to do a pokemon rp with you! It's been a while since I've played Explorers of Sky but I wouldn't mind giving it a try if you prefer doing the plot you listed rather than OC's!

Personally, I'd probably prefer to play as OC's (since ill need to do a little research for grovyle and his charming ghostie bf) but, like I said, I really don't mind if you'd prefer them~ actually, maybe we could work some OC's into the rp later if you're willing to double!
Hi there! I'd love to do a Pokemon RP with you! :D I'll send you a PM so we can discuss it further!

Happy holidays, everyone! I'm looking for a couple of RPs to keep me writing through the holiday season and into the new year! I'm currently craving these fandoms:

Bully/Canis Canem Edit
Five Nights at Freddy's
Invader Zim
Warriors (Erin Hunter)

• Love
Reactions: Dip
i'd totally love to do an invader zim rp! i'll shoot a PM right now!!

Hellooooo Iwaku! I'm in the market for a couple of fandom RPs! I've got a couple of great ones going now and I've been feeling a lot better lately, so I'm up for some more! Right now, I really want to do RPs that revolve around these fandoms:

Bully/Canis Canem Edit
Fable
Five Nights at Freddy's
Invader Zim
Left 4 Dead

If anyone is interested, please PM me and we can work something out! :)

Hey there, everyone! In the market for a couple more RPs. Preferably involving one of these fandoms:

Bully/Canis Canem Edit
Five Nights at Freddy's
Invader Zim
Left 4 Dead
Warriors (Erin Hunter)

Hey there! I'm in the market for a couple of RPs. Fandom RPs, to be specific. I'm really interested in RPing these fandoms!

Bully/Canis Canem Edit
Five Nights at Freddy's
Left 4 Dead
Pokemon
Warrior Cats (Erin Hunter)

Hey, all! In the market for a couple of new RPs! I'm looking for fandoms, and I'm mainly craving these:

Bully/Canis Canem Edit
Five Nights at Freddy's
Invader Zim
IZ/JTHM Crossover
Left 4 Dead
Pokemon
Warrior Cats (Erin Hunter)

Status
Not open for further replies.