• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
I feel like I've somehow missed one of the contests now XD
Oh it was the one that (crap can't think of his name) has to write an Iwaku story. I got a man charater. ^_^

oh that one! I had no idea fairy tail siggys had been a prize XD

oh that one! I had no idea fairy tail siggys had been a prize XD
Nope. We got to choose what it was they wore for a month and that's what I chose.

Reactions: Falcon
Anyways I posted in rp and left room for a random student to run into Erza xD

Update: I ended up staying somewhere with no wifi last night, so I couldn't post. My post can be expected today though, I just need to finish it up.

• Thank You
@Cresion Breezes, @daird, @Helena SKy, @Midian, @Petricus Euryale, @PhantomThief715, @Takashi

Alright all! So teams are optional, but we have:

Mara,Sorin, Erza, and Seth on one side of the level.

Leilani, Vinno, and Samantha on the other. Plus Soot if we're counting familiars.

Cal (if he joined in) may start wherever he likes.
Anu may also be inside if you want him to be - Takashi

Also note the collabs will count as one post from each person involved :)

• Useful
Reactions: Midian
Gaaahhhh, I haven't been online >_< I've been a bit mentally preoccupied. I'll try to catch up and post tomorrow! For now, I need sleep....

Sorry again!!!

Also!! Since I didn't post a while ago: Mara would be taking Divination 2 ((Having taking course 1 the year before)) and Ruins 1, if that's okay.

• Thank You
That's perfectly okay ^_^ and thanks for letting me know.

Last edited:
On second thought, if we're lucky, I might catch up tonight. I'm full of nervous energy and can't seem to settle down enough to sleep TT_TT So, tonight or tomorrow....

So unpacking from the trip and then packing stuff up for school has basically taken up all of yesterday and most of today. I miiight post tonight... but I can't guarantee anything since I may fall asleep.

Fun fact: Something I learned is that both leopard sharks and swell sharks act exactly like friendly cats if you pet them. They will love you and keep circling back. Sometimes they just settle down in the bottom and let you pet them.

So unpacking from the trip and then packing stuff up for school has basically taken up all of yesterday and most of today. I miiight post tonight... but I can't guarantee anything since I may fall asleep.

Fun fact: Something I learned is that both leopard sharks and swell sharks act exactly like friendly cats if you pet them. They will love you and keep circling back. Sometimes they just settle down in the bottom and let you pet them.

I have a feeling that they will circle back if you don't pet them too... Just for something else...

Apparently the only leopard sharks bite the tour guide had heard of was when a guy just stuck his hand into its mouth, so it's kind of understandable. As for swell sharks, they're not even much of a predator. Those guys hide under rocks and sucks in water to swell up (hence the name) and jam themselves in so they can't be dragged out by bigger fish. Besides, they're both really small sharks and not very dangerous. Anyways, I'm not even sure why I felt the need to type all of that.

Apparently the only leopard sharks bite the tour guide had heard of was when a guy just stuck his hand into its mouth, so it's kind of understandable. As for swell sharks, they're not even much of a predator. Those guys hide under rocks and sucks in water to swell up (hence the name) and jam themselves in so they can't be dragged out by bigger fish. Besides, they're both really small sharks and not very dangerous. Anyways, I'm not even sure why I felt the need to type all of that.

I know, I was just joking

heads up, I'm reorganizing the first post, so if thing look wonky for the next couple hours don't panic. Preview mode doesn't always show code goofs

Alright, done!
I'm really hoping that works better for finding things.
I can't remember what all I moved and I added Information from the questions you all asked too, so you may wants to poke around and see what's where now. I think this way makes things easier to find. I hope XD

I still have to finish the school make and figure out the best way to post the schedules, but those will be up before RP classes start.

• Thank You
Reactions: Midian
@Cresion Breezes, @daird, @Helena SKy, @Midian, @Petricus Euryale, @PhantomThief715, @Takashi

Okay so I've added the maps for the school building floors 1-7 to the maps section. Maps for floors 8-11 are still in progress but those are mostly offices and staff living quarters

I have also added the class schedules.
It's a bit messy but I'm tired of fighting with tables right now. When I figure out how to get them to do what i want I'll make it look neater.
All the information is there though :)

General reminder to post by Sunday night for those that haven't yet. I plan to make GM posts every Monday regardless.
You do not have to catch everything up if it's too much. Just post starting with where your character currently should be if you want. :)

Reactions: Midian and Takashi
I swear I'm posting tonight. I'm gonna go tell one of my friends to make me do something I really don't want to do if I don't post. I'm just getting annoyed at myself at this point ._.

@Falcon I had edited my original post but I decided for Vinno to only take Numerology 3 and drop Advanced Flying, I assumed you saw it but I guess it wasn't caught since its on the schedule, sorry for the trouble.

• Thank You
Wifu is okay with me playing her character if she is unable to post before Sunday, so she won't be holding anyone back. She's been down lately and we've been going through some rough stuff with the mother-in-law-from-Hell, but don't worry because Mara will be active despite this

Thanks @Cresion Breezes, all fixed now :)

If anyone else wants to add or change, or drop elective you have until the first day of classes to do so. Please also let me know if any other mistakes are spotted!

@Petricus Euryale @Helena SKy - That is perfectly fine! Share or collab or do whatever works best for you. This RP is supposed to be fun and not stressful

I'm certainly not planning on dropping anyone for anything less than blatant bad behavior. Any players can come and go as they need as long as I know generally what to expect. It's all good. Life stuff comes first after all
Please don't worry too much about not being able to post for any reason. Just let me know if you need time or whatever :)