@Cresion Breezes - quick clarification question about the grades thing before I approve Vinno. Do you mean she does the math to help calculate how much to get right on a project to keep the grade intentionally low? or something else?
Yeah, basically what you said, she calculates how projects and tests are graded and intentionally do things that will cause her grade to remain low.

Reactions: Falcon
Vinno is Approved - although if teachers catch on they may start changing things up to make it harder on her ;)

I'd like to join, but the chibi maker is fighting me at every step. @Falcon if you could shoot me a pm, that would be wonderful.

• Thank You
So how far does the scope of what animals can be familiars go? I'm thinking of making one just because.

Any real life animal can be a familiar ^_^

Oh ok, then I'll just put this here.

black-back-jackal_rc-6370.jpg

Name: Anu (due to a sound he makes :P)
Species: black-backed jackal

Appearance: Anu is mostly golden brown, with grey on his face, a black tail, a white underbelly, and a black back with white spots. He weighs 28 pounds, measures about 35 inches from nose to tip of tail, and stands about 17 inches at the shoulder.

Human counterpart: searching

• Love
Reactions: Takumi and Falcon
Name: Samantha Mitchell

Appearance:

samantha-jpg.143311

Familiar: Looking

Grade Type: Nearly perfect in magical theory, but high Bs in practical magic. She doesn't have the raw magical power of some, but she's been working all summer on increasing it.

• Love
By the way, how is the familiar/student pairing done? Are the pairs decided OOC, then happen IC, do the familiars just kind of appear there, do the students come to the academy with their familiars, etc?

@daird - approved!

@Takashi - The pairings happen OOC between the two people playing the familiar and human. As for how and when they met or will meet, that is up to you two ^_^

okay if you'll put Cal in your familiar section and she'll add Seth to her human section it'll all be good ^_^

Reactions: Takashi and Midian
The anticipated start date is the exact day I'll be leaving for a week XD. I should still be able to write up posts anyway, so no biggie.

• Thank You
Thanks for the heads up. I'll keep you informed and if you can't post that week don't worry too much about it

As much as I love Harry Potter I got the house idea from a documentary on boarding schools XD

@Petricus Euryale - Approved.
Which year would you like Sorin in? Second of Third? and will that be the same for the Mara character which I'm guessing is the one your Wife is making?

@Takashi - Approved! and thank you for reading things so well! have some cake! :cake:

@PhantomThief715 - Takashi is exactly right. I will be assigning houses randomly and either PMing you or holding a sorting in game based on the character's school year.

The secondary school that I went to had houses xD And yes, Mara wil be my wife's characters and will be in the same year. I think we plan to be second year students. Before everything is final we may drop our ages change our plans to be first year students. If that would be okay?

EDIT: We just talked it over and we both want to be second year students.

• Thank You
Mara ~Student.png

Name:
Mara

Appearance: Black eyes that stand out against her pale skin. Freckles dotting along her cheeks and across her nose. Short, dark brown hair that messes up in even the slightest breeze. Tends to favor black or grey clothing of many styles. Weighs 98lbs and is about 5' 4''.

Familiar: None.

Grade type: Among the top of her class, sharing the position with her classmate Sorin.

Hey there, I was checking the first post for info and I noticed that you mentioned that you PMed those with older student characters about things they already know about the school, just wondering if that's for everyone because I didn't get one :P. @Falcon

PMs have not been sent yet ^_^
I'm still working out what info needs to go to who.

• Thank You
Reactions: Lockheart