@Cresion Breezes, @daird, @Helena SKy, @Midian, @Petricus Euryale, @PhantomThief715, @Takashi

Okay, almost have class schedules done. i just need one thing from you all. The electives your students will be taking.
I've included a short list of the options below, but under the staff section of the first post is a better description list.
Keep in mind that older students could have had several years of the same elective so also think about what they've taken in the year(s) before.

Please post your selections for your characters once you know what you would like :)

1st year students may choose from: (pick 1)
culinary magic
familiars basics (if they arrive with a familiar or transfer in)
divination 1
Magical creatures 1

2nd year students may choose from: (pick 2)
Advanced flying (all 1st years have taken flying 1)
ruins 1
culinary magic
familiars basics (if not taken and have a familiar)
divination 1-2
Magical creatures 1-2

3rd year students may choose from: (pick 3)

Advanced flying
ruins 1 or 2
culinary magic
divination 1-3
Magical creatures 1-3
numerology 2 (numerology 1 is required for 2nd years)

4th year students may choose from: (pick 3)

Advanced flying
ruins 1 or 2
culinary magic
divination 1-4
Magical creatures 1-4
numerology 2-3

Oh! I should also add in that taking electives is optional! you may also use that time as a free session

Is the ruins elective the student of ancient ruins, like destroyed castles and forgotten cities. Or is supposed to be runes, like hieroglyphs and letters and symbols?

Seth shall go with magical creatures 1 because that sounds fun. It also rhymes (1&fun), and rhyming is clearly a good reason to do things. I also may or may not be a huge nerd about mythical creatures.

• Thank You
Reactions: Falcon
@Petricus Euryale - I was imagining it as a combination of both ^_^ sorry if that was unclear

• Thank You
Reactions: Lockheart
Numerology 3 for Vinno, two free periods.
Her third year was numerology 2 only, second year no electives, first year was culinary magic if the previous years matters.

Last edited:
  • Thank You
Magical creatures 4

If Erza can have 2 free periods. If not it will be Divination 4 also and one free period.

• Thank You
@PhantomThief715
Two free periods are fine ^_^
Would it be right to say she's had divination 1-3 then?
Also, since you said you'd like her to be an honors student would she be interested in tutoring younger students?

Yes, it would be right to say she did do divination 1-3.

She's willing to tutor or student council if their is one.

@Midian 8D Soot's character sheet!

hqdefault.jpg

images

Name: Soot

Species: Cat, Scottish fold longhair.

Appearance: long soot black fur, folded ears, large green eyes. 1lb. About 8" nose to tail tip. wont hold still long enough to measure height.

Human counterpart: Leilani Travers - Midian

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Midian
Hey all, so I just realized that my code showing the tab the school rules was broken, and I have no idea how long it's been like that XD

It's fixed now, but if you didn't see them before please go look now. Nothing complicated, basically boils down to be safe and don't be an ass :D

It's under the luna hall information section.

Reactions: Takashi and Midian
Question: There may be staff-supervised duels, yes? Or is all dueling forbidden?

Hmmmm.... If you can convince a staff member that there's a reason for it and that everything will be safe.... more like sparing, it could be okay.
But dueling out of anger in the halls to hurt someone is a big no no

@Cresion Breezes, @daird, @Helena SKy, @Midian, @Petricus Euryale, @PhantomThief715, @Takashi

All right all! The IC is up and ready!

[btn]OPEN SIGNUPS - Luna Hall Academy: The Entrance Exam[/btn]

Now for some last minute information:

Broomstick regulations require a flyer to have a license when flying outside of designated zones. Zones include schools, sport fields, and public parks. It is also okay to fly without a license on family land.

There are twelve months with the start of the year beginning with spring (our April):
Fruhling, Iris, Fluss, Regen, Fliege, Drehen, Ernte, Schnee, Nacht, Schlaf, Bluhen, Auftauen

And now for the older student's house!

(drum roll)

RocCliff
Sorin - Petricus Euryalen

DjinnGate
Mara - Helena SKy
Vinno Linens - Cresion breezes

LeviathanSea
"Erza" Nerezza Salome von Tempest - PhantomThief715

New students will be sorted at the opening feast :)