I could always GM post the end of the test and start a new thread with the start of school too
Right now, this is the best option to save this RP.

If this RP doesn't start doing things, even if just discussing potential interactions, I'm probably going to bow out -- clear this time slot for a more active RP. I wasn't sure I'd even like this since I'm not the biggest fan of school RPs.

I might reboot with a more sandbox style that starts after the sorting.
And I was thinking of maybe starting a discord channel for this if that would help people feel more active?

And I was thinking of maybe starting a discord channel for this if that would help people feel more active?
It could as it can also be the same a here. Because, you know, it's the people that make an RP active. If they aren't active in an OOC, I don't think they will be active in Discord either. But, sure, you the GM. You can give Discord a try. I'm actually more active there and have the PC app.

I might reboot with a more sandbox style that starts after the sorting.
I am pretty active on discord so it could help with activity, but like Shinku said, if they aren't active in the OOC on here they may not be active on discord. I actually found many people migrate OOC stuff to discord since many people use it but from personal experience it is all up to the players and not the means of communication. I have had some where discord is hella active for an rp while the OOC on here isn't and I have had some where the OOC isn't active on here nor discord. I tend to be active on discord more these days since that is what everyone does now. It is also easier to ping me and get my attention on there versus here since I check it more frequently than Iwaku.

• Thank You
Reactions: Falcon
OOC communication would be much easier with a Discord, but yeah, there doesn't seem to be any OOC communication at all

I think a reboot may work since many have dropped. It could bring in new players because I understand some don't join if they see it has so many pages of OOC or IC

Okay so I think over the next few days I'm gonna wrap up the one we have going so we can at least call it done and set up a reboot and discord channel.
I think I found a few flaws in the first version that i can iron out. Things being more of a sand box for one, although I might hint at a larger plot if anyone wants to follow it.
Is there anything specific you all would like to see?

@Astroblaze @Celestial Scorpio, @daird, @GamerFangirl,@ryexander @Shinku⭐Kun, @Watase Yu,

Also, I did finally finish that art project I was talking about. Student ID card to make the quick links character chart less of a pain XD. I'll post them for you all later.

Reactions: Celestial Scorpio
@GamerFangirl because I think my earlier tag broke XD and @Midian who is on the guest list and I forgot to tag XD

Anyway here's the ID card for everyone currently active.
and yes for some of you this is how you find out your Character's houses XD

Astara-ID.jpg Leilani-ID.jpg Yumi-ID.jpg Nian-ID.jpg Celest-ID.jpg Xander-ID.jpg Pandora-ID.jpg Sam-ID.jpg

@GamerFangirl because I think my earlier tag broke XD and @Midian who is on the guest list and I forgot to tag XD

Anyway here's the ID card for everyone currently active.
and yes for some of you this is how you find out your Character's houses XD

View attachment 160388 View attachment 160389 View attachment 160390 View attachment 160391 View attachment 160392 View attachment 160393 View attachment 160394 View attachment 160395

Oh cool, Astara is in the same house as Xander ^^ I thought that'd be kinda cool since their personalities seem like they'd work well together

Thar reminds me I need to poke the brother and make him respond / see if he's still interested XD

Okay so I think over the next few days I'm gonna wrap up the one we have going so we can at least call it done and set up a reboot and discord channel.
I think I found a few flaws in the first version that i can iron out. Things being more of a sand box for one, although I might hint at a larger plot if anyone wants to follow it.
Is there anything specific you all would like to see?

@Astroblaze @Celestial Scorpio, @daird, @GamerFangirl,@ryexander @Shinku⭐Kun, @Watase Yu,

Also, I did finally finish that art project I was talking about. Student ID card to make the quick links character chart less of a pain XD. I'll post them for you all later.
As of now I cannot think of anything specific that I would like to see in the rp but I am sure once everyone gets chatting and stuff we all will get some ideas and such.

Yeah, you know what, I think I'm going to bow out. I'm having trouble keeping up with the other RPs I'm in right now as it is and this really isn't piquing my interest the way I hoped it would. It's not of any failure on your part, @Falcon, I just don't find school RPs interesting. You can use Astara as an NPC if you want -- I can give you the basic personality I was working with for her if that would help.

no worries @Astroblaze
I'll put her in the inactive class list and if you ever want to come back just let me know :)

• Thank You
Reactions: Astroblaze