• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Yay...

Anyways I was wondering how you housed them was it jusst random or something in particular about them?

Other than trying to spread them evenly across the houses it was pretty random :)
Assigned each house a number 1-4 and then used a dice roller for each student.

Other than trying to spread them evenly across the houses it was pretty random :)
Assigned each house a number 1-4 and then used a dice roller for each student.
Okay far enough. Just wondered if there was method to your madness.

Would it be easier for you if we edit our character sheets to add in our electives and our designated houses? May help to keep track of things a little easier.

I actually have a master chart I've been using to keep track of everything in google docs, and once we get the electives for Mara I'll be adding the class schedules to the first post so everyone can see what each character is taking when ^_^
will also add in houses.

Thank you for the thought though :cake:

Reactions: Petricus Euryale
Is it too late to change my mind on what electives I want for my character?

nope!
I'll double check again before I post classes starting, but you have until then. Should be about two days rp time since there's the test thing, the feast and then a settle in day before classes.

I was kind of hoping to change Sorin's electives to Ruins 1 and Magical Creatures 1, if that's okay?

Yep!
Although if you wanted it could creatures 2 if they took 1 the first year?

• Thank You
Reactions: Lockheart
@Cresion Breezes, @daird, @Helena SKy, @Midian, @Petricus Euryale, @PhantomThief715, @Takashi

Alright so under the luna hall information tab there is a new Maps tab! you should be able to see the dormitory information and maps there. As a note the dotted line on the floor plan indicates a magic barrier to keep students on their own side of things.

Also, everyone except Midian still need to make their intro posts. Preferably by the end of day Sunday so we can get in the groove of one post a week ^_^

Takashi - I know you said you'd be traveling, so just let me know if you'll be gone extra time or something. :)

Random question came up when I was looking over dress code again. Do girls have to wear ribbons or can they Doo ties as well?

Reactions: Falcon
Good question!

Okay, so for uniforms i think that casually they may wear any pieces of either of the uniforms they like so long as they are worn appropriately (no shorts worn as hats etc), and in the correct house color.

For formal they must wear the full uniform as designated in the list, meaning pants/skirt vest, blazer, everything - unless stated otherwise for that event.

Formal events will include:
Term start feast
Term end feast
Competition days (formal dress only required for the students on the competing teams)
Exhibitions for non competitive school clubs (choir, band, etc - just the students showing need be in formal dress)
Graduation day

Can I just ask about what is the level of technology in the world, since it doesn't seem that magic is the only solution to everything.

Reactions: Falcon
Modern technology with a dash of steampunk thrown in
if that makes sense.
If you've ever seen the show fairy tail it's a good example.

Magic and technology can work together or separately. and both can do things the other can't. :)

Last edited:
I heard Fairy Tail! Speaking of come February the higher staff have Fairy Tail sets for their photo, tagline and signature. This is probably why shouldn't make crazy contests out of donations xD.

Also thanks for answering the uniforms question.

Takashi - I know you said you'd be traveling, so just let me know if you'll be gone extra time or something. :)
I've been writing my post in the car bit by bit, so I should be able to post it once I get home. Tomorrow's drive is upwards of five hours long, so I'll probably finish my post up then. But the place I'll be staying at tomorrow night doesn't have wifi, so that's why I won't be able to post it until I get home. Basically, you can expect my post Saturday!

Speaking of come February the higher staff have Fairy Tail sets for their photo, tagline and signature.

Do you mean the admins?

@Takashi - don't worry about it and do whatever works best for you ^_^

Reactions: Takashi
I feel like I've somehow missed one of the contests now XD