Original poster
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
Posting Speed
  1. One post per day
  2. 1-3 posts per week
  3. One post per week
Online Availability
Sporadic. I'm online every day, but depending on work it may be early morning or late at night.
Writing Levels
  1. Adept
  2. Advanced
  3. Prestige
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Primarily Prefer Female
  2. No Preferences
Genres
Fandom for right now, or something more mature.
Hello!

Right now, I'm looking to play in the Witcher universe - though I'll warn you ahead of time that my only exposure to it currently is through The Witcher 2 and the Witcher 3; I've not played the first game or read the books). I would also appreciate if you could not mention any spoilers c;
  • Pairing-wise, I'm open to all dynamics, (though I'm burnt out on m//). I happily double (or more, if you're up for it!), and am open to canon/canon, canon/OC, or OC/OC. I really would prefer to include at least a couple canon characters - meaning I am not looking to play OCs only in this universe.
  • That said, I would prefer to play with someone who is comfortable playing any gender (unless the pairings are strictly going to be f//). Those of you who expect me to play Geralt to your f!character and not double are not who I'm looking for.
  • I'm pretty open in terms of pairings - I don't care whom you ship with Geralt or anyone else, though there is a limit there. If there's a more off-the-wall pair you'd wanna try, feel free to toss it my way and we'll see c:
  • I'm looking for someone who can reply a few times a week (around 5 or more would be ideal), though if you can't post that frequently, it's all right. That said, I do appreciate being given a heads-up if something comes up in real life (work, family matters, illness, etc).
  • My posts are generally 3-5+ paragraphs per character I'm writing, though they tend to fluctuate and I usually mirror my partner. I always do my bet to ensure both characters have received equal attention.
  • I prefer to RP over e-mail, though I'm open to the possibility of PMs; we can talk more about that when you contact me. I also don't mind chatting OOC or plotting over IMs - I have skype.
  • As far as limits are concerned, violence, blood, and language don't bother me. I'm admittedly not too big on gore, though so long as it isn't excessive, then we're fine.
  • I do also enjoy smut, and if you fade to black, I'm afraid I am not the partner for you :/ I'm open to kinks as well if you'd like to discuss that further. So far as smut goes, I'll happily play a more smut-centric RP or add it in on the side of something more plot-heavy. Just tell me what you're looking for when you contact me!
I am mostly looking for someone to play Iorveth, Ciri, or Geralt to play, but I'll go ahead and assemble a little list for you all so far as characters and pairs are concerned. Bolded are the character I would play; if neither are bolded, then I would be willing to play either (doubling may or may not be involved - it will be discussed on a case by case basis).
  • Iorveth/f!OC
  • Ciri/f!OC
  • Ciri/m!OC
  • Geralt/Yennefer
  • Geralt/f!OC
  • Triss/f!OC
  • Yennefer/Triss
  • Yennefer/f!OC
A side note - I would be willing to use other characters not mentioned above, but I'll be more picky about them xD; I also feel the need to mention I do not ship Geralt with Yennefer or Triss (it would take a long explanation so I'll spare you xD). As such, if you intend on RPing one of those ships with me, it would need to be discussed unless you're willing to let me play Yen or Triss (or if you're okay with Geralt not letting himself be walked on/walking away from the relationship).

As for contacting me, please either send me a PM or an e-mail. And please don't just send me a message that says 'wanna RP'! Of course I do - I wouldn't have a thread otherwise. xD; Give me a little detail as to how you want to RP and what exactly you're looking to play.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.