Klutzy Ninja Kitty

H8E0Ucw.png

Link to the IC thread / Discord server / iwaku clan

PC%20Background%20Crop.jpg

HZU9rGe.png

Introduction

GMs: @Klutzy Ninja Kitty

Co-GMs: @york

Chat with us here on our Discord Server!

Welcome to Kingdom Hearts: Daybreak! This is a roleplay that is chronologically set during Kingdom Hearts: Unchained X. Some knowledge of past Kingdom Hearts games may be required to fully understand this roleplay's lore, but it is not required that anyone needs to know all of the series' lore to participate. Newcomers to the Kingdom Hearts series are welcome!

This is a game that will be divided up into chapters, and events will happen over certain periods of time in these chapters. The main idea of this roleplay is based around Daybreak Town--home of the Keyblade wielders in this story. All of the wielders will be living here, acquiring missions from a mission postings board at the town plaza, and working together to gather lux for their Unions. The separate Unions--although they try to work together--have been feuding lately. Will they resolve their differences? Or will their problems eventually lead to a civil war?

Note: This roleplay will diverge from canon at some point. Many events that will take place in this roleplay are events that have not been revealed in titles such as Kingdom Hearts 2.8 and Kingdom Hearts 3, so they will be original, non-canon events.

HZU9rGe.png

Table of Contents

Premise - An introduction to the story

Rules - All of the rules and instructions that must be followed in order to participate.

Lore - The history behind Kingdom Hearts: Daybreak and how it connects to the roleplay.

Worlds - Any and all locations having to do with this roleplay will be listed here, including home worlds of all the characters.

Character Sheet - Fill this out in order to participate.

Cast - An entire character directory of all NPCs and PCs that have been or currently are in the roleplay.

The Story so far...- This will be a summary section for all of the past events that have already happened, and all of the current events that are happening.

Announcements - Any and all announcements made about this roleplay.​

Last edited by a moderator:
Cool looking forward to your creation

Appearance:
Whistler

Name:
Whistler Thomas Sam

Race: Human

Union: Usurus

Skills: Speed

Keyblade: Starlight keyblade and Lady Luck

Personality: Whistler is an odd and calm soul. He isn't apathetic, but he could come across as so. His eyes are like an endless abyss that throws others off in conversation. Speaking of conversation his are normally about his whistle, the one around his neck, that sets the tune for the happy birthday song. He enjoys sipping tea and sleeping in odd places or positions. Most of his free time is consumed by whistling on his whistle and mimicking voices. He is also is rather quick-paced, but carries a sleepy aura about him.

Bio:
Whistler woke up in the bizarre room when he was a child, and as a child, and has since been wandering Wonderland with a whistle, whistling about. It was only until he came across the Mad Hatter that he gained the name Whistler and his first and last names were thrown into reverse. Ever since he has traveled and lived with the Mad Hatter, The Dormouse, and The March Hare. Sometime during a nap with The Dormouse Whistler had a dream of the Keyblade and a sleepy cat. The cat explained how Whistler was destined for greatness and next thing he knew he woke up in a weird place. There he saw a nice white wing and a fluffy teddy bear that he moved toward. Immediately, after he was transported to somewhere where the sleepy cat spoke to him about a Keyblade and unions.

Home World: Wonderland

Last edited:
  • Nice Execution!
Reactions: Klutzy Ninja Kitty
@Klutzy Ninja Kitty and everyone:

Hey guys, I've had a hectic couple of days with the tail end of family being in town + work + pet stuff. I will try and post sometime this evening.

No problem Ozzie! I look forward to seeing your post. :)

OH MY GOSH! Where has this been all my life? This makes me want to buy all of the Kingdom Hearts Games. I am very interested and will be thinking up character concepts...

Awesome! I can't wait to see what you come up with as well! :)

Appearance:
Whistler

Name:
Whistler Thomas Sam

Race: Human

Union: Usurus

Skills: Speed

Keyblade: Starlight keyblade and Lady Luck

Personality: Whistler is an odd and calm soul. He isn't apathetic, but he could come across as so. His eyes are like an endless abyss that throws others off in conversation. Speaking of conversation his are normally about his whistle, the one around his neck, that sets the tune for the happy birthday song. He enjoys sipping tea and sleeping in odd places or positions. Most of his free time is consumed by whistling on his whistle and mimicking voices. He is also is rather quick-paced, but carries a sleepy aura about him.

Bio:
Whistler woke up in the bizarre room when he was a child, and as a child, and has since been wandering Wonderland with a whistle, whistling about. It was only until he came across the Mad Hatter that he gained the name Whistler and his first and last names were thrown into reverse. Ever since he has traveled and lived with the Mad Hatter, The Dormouse, and The March Hare. Sometime during a nap with The Dormouse Whistler had a dream of the Keyblade and a sleepy cat. The cat explained how Whistler was destined for greatness and next thing he knew he woke up in a weird place. There he saw a nice white wing and a fluffy teddy bear that he moved toward. Immediately, after he was transported to somewhere where the sleepy cat spoke to him about a Keyblade and unions.

Home World: Wonderland

Your character is approved! I'll add him to the cast. If you need any help jumping in be sure to let me know, but we're still fairly close to the beginning so it shouldn't be too difficult. ^_^

@Everyone - In other news, I've finally recovered from my mini-vacation so I'll resume posting soon. Today will be a bit busy for me, but I still intend to get a post out today. :)

I'll try to get a post up myself soon. Been pretty distracted lately. :0

Woo! Well, I'm finally gonna post today too. I had a rough afternoon yesterday so I ended up not getting one in. But I'm gonna grab something to eat now and actually start getting to work on one. : )

So it is totally okay to make a character for each union, right?

I'm going to try and post today or tomorrow. I've been busy with camp, so, sorry.

So I'm thinking next time I post I'll go ahead and end the headless attack... unless you guys want it to last any longer for some reason. ^^

xD Yeah, maybe we should give our poor characters a small break from the heartless

Nah i got nothing prominent go for it

*sneaks on here*

I want to join this but I'm kinda intimidated by how awesome this looks TuT

Meant to post on this thread... ;; KIMMY I'M INTERESTED IN THIS. I'LL POST MY APPLICATION SOON. <3

Yaaaaaay! Glor bby! <3

Btw, I need to post again... I'm gonna be busy today but hopefully I can get a post tonight when I get home. XD

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
I should post sometime too...

Say, animalistic beings(e.g. Pridelands inhabitants) will count as Human right?

Oh yes, it'll always be open to new players. Thinking about joining? :)
Yes yes yes! I'm so glad it's open, I already have a character to make in mind~~~~~

But, before I get too far into one idea, I have one question: Should our characters be more like Sora and like 100% light, or can we make a character like Terra/Riku who may struggle to control their darkness?

Also! (sorry for the questions ^^;) is dual-wielding an option or just one keyblade at a time?

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.