Klutzy Ninja Kitty

H8E0Ucw.png

Link to the IC thread / Discord server / iwaku clan

PC%20Background%20Crop.jpg

HZU9rGe.png

Introduction

GMs: @Klutzy Ninja Kitty

Co-GMs: @york

Chat with us here on our Discord Server!

Welcome to Kingdom Hearts: Daybreak! This is a roleplay that is chronologically set during Kingdom Hearts: Unchained X. Some knowledge of past Kingdom Hearts games may be required to fully understand this roleplay's lore, but it is not required that anyone needs to know all of the series' lore to participate. Newcomers to the Kingdom Hearts series are welcome!

This is a game that will be divided up into chapters, and events will happen over certain periods of time in these chapters. The main idea of this roleplay is based around Daybreak Town--home of the Keyblade wielders in this story. All of the wielders will be living here, acquiring missions from a mission postings board at the town plaza, and working together to gather lux for their Unions. The separate Unions--although they try to work together--have been feuding lately. Will they resolve their differences? Or will their problems eventually lead to a civil war?

Note: This roleplay will diverge from canon at some point. Many events that will take place in this roleplay are events that have not been revealed in titles such as Kingdom Hearts 2.8 and Kingdom Hearts 3, so they will be original, non-canon events.

HZU9rGe.png

Table of Contents

Premise - An introduction to the story

Rules - All of the rules and instructions that must be followed in order to participate.

Lore - The history behind Kingdom Hearts: Daybreak and how it connects to the roleplay.

Worlds - Any and all locations having to do with this roleplay will be listed here, including home worlds of all the characters.

Character Sheet - Fill this out in order to participate.

Cast - An entire character directory of all NPCs and PCs that have been or currently are in the roleplay.

The Story so far...- This will be a summary section for all of the past events that have already happened, and all of the current events that are happening.

Announcements - Any and all announcements made about this roleplay.​

Last edited by a moderator:
I have a question about origins!

Name: Boo

Race: Human

Union: Unicornis

Skills: Magic is what Boo is best at.

Keyblade: Starlight Keyblade and Three Wishes.

Personality: Cranky, sleep-deprived, and a complete chicken. Scared of everything but keeps an outward calm. Actually a huge softy with a weak spot for cute things. Has an intense sense of responsibility, but doesn't handle pressure well. Awkward as fuck. Surprisingly short fuse; flips a switch entirely if you piss him off and he forgets to be afraid. Don't make fun of his name.

Bio: As a small boy, Boo was taken from the human town by Oogie's henchmen and would have been made into Snake and Spider Stew had Sally the ragdoll not discovered the plot and rescued him while their backs were turned. She took him to Jack and asked for him to help the child. The kid couldn't say anything but "boo", leading Jack to conclude that the boy was trying to scare them and get the idea to raise the kid in town. Jack entrusted Boo to the care of the three witches who ran the town's shop. The witches helped to disguise Boo as a monster, and in turn he was raised as an apprentice. Despite growing up surrounded by monsters, Boo always seemed to be aware that he wasn't like the other children of Halloween Town and remained frightened of things the other boys saw as commonplace- and even of the other townsfolk- well past when he was old enough that he ought to grow out of it, much to the frustration of his guardians. Every night, too, Boo was plagued by nightmares... until one night, a Chirithy appeared instead.

Home World: Halloween Town

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty

Do we play our own Chirithy if we don't have another player to do it? And would something like this be in the realm of acceptable "accessorizing"?

spook.jpg

Also tell me if my character and I need to GTFO for being dumb. :U

What's your question? :3

Can a character be from Ivalice? I'm unsure if it's ever mentioned in Kingdom Hearts lore, but it's very large in Final Fantasy Lore. And since Final Fantasy and Kingdom Hearts are connected...

Name: Boo

Union: Unicornis

Skills: Magic is what Boo is best at.

Keyblade: Starlight Keyblade and Three Wishes.

Personality: Cranky, sleep-deprived, and a complete chicken. Scared of everything but keeps an outward calm. Actually a huge softy with a weak spot for cute things. Has an intense sense of responsibility, but doesn't handle pressure well. Awkward as fuck. Surprisingly short fuse; flips a switch entirely if you piss him off and he forgets to be afraid. Don't make fun of his name.

Bio: As a small boy, Boo was taken from the human town by Oogie's henchmen and would have been made into Snake and Spider Stew had Sally the ragdoll not discovered the plot and rescued him while their backs were turned. She took him to Jack and asked for him to help the child. The kid couldn't say anything but "boo", leading Jack to conclude that the boy was trying to scare them and get the idea to raise the kid in town. Jack entrusted Boo to the care of the three witches who ran the town's shop. The witches helped to disguise Boo as a monster, and in turn he was raised as an apprentice. Despite growing up surrounded by monsters, Boo always seemed to be aware that he wasn't like the other children of Halloween Town and remained frightened of things the other boys saw as commonplace- and even of the other townsfolk- well past when he was old enough that he ought to grow out of it, much to the frustration of his guardians. Every night, too, Boo was plagued by nightmares... until one night, a Chirithy appeared instead.

Home World: Halloween Town

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty

Do we play our own Chirithy if we don't have another player to do it? And would something like this be in the realm of acceptable "accessorizing"?

spook.jpg

Also tell me if my character and I need to GTFO for being dumb. :U

Yes, you can play your own Chirithy. And yes, that is acceptable. lol. Everything is good though! No worries. XD

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty

Ah, speaking of characters, is mine accepted?

Yep! Your character is good. I'll add them to the cast in a little while. : )

Can a character be from Ivalice? I'm unsure if it's ever mentioned in Kingdom Hearts lore, but it's very large in Final Fantasy Lore. And since Final Fantasy and Kingdom Hearts are connected...

I think that's acceptable. Final Fantasy sorta slipped my mind, but you're right that their lore is connected. So go right ahead! :)

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty

Awesome. Do I need to make a character sheet for my Chirithy or can I just NPC it?

.....gah I can't resist. I love Kingdom Hearts too much.

I don't know anything about Unchained since sadly I couldn't install it, (Thanks for the lore information by the way, recap really really helps) but the rest I'm good with.

I'll make a character sheet for a Wielder and Chirithy.

...by the way on the later what are they like, in terms of personality.

.....gah I can't resist. I love Kingdom Hearts too much.

I don't know anything about Unchained since sadly I couldn't install it, (Thanks for the lore information by the way, recap really really helps) but the rest I'm good with.

I'll make a character sheet for a Wielder and Chirithy.

...by the way on the later what are they like, in terms of personality.

Glad to hear my information for it was helpful! :)

I'd say Chirithy don't really have a particular personality type that is common for them, but it is very likely that they'll take after the personality of the wielder they are connected to. You're welcome to do whatever you wish with their personality though. ^_^

Oh fantastic I'll work on it then.

By the way in Original world, making up one is okay right. I was going to have them start in original then end up in one of the Kingdom Hearts.

Oh fantastic I'll work on it then.

By the way in Original world, making up one is okay right. I was going to have them start in original then end up in one of the Kingdom Hearts.

Yep, that'll be just fine!

Great I'll have one up soon for you to check, thanks for answer all my questions.

Appearance:
tjA1sMk.jpg

Standing about 5'9 Kiso's appearance has changed since he left his homeland, he's built a bit more muscle tone in his upper body due to his jobs in Agrabah though due to this large clothing it's hard to tell. Kiso wears white baggy pants with brown shoes, his top is slightly open near the chest and he has long sleeves which hide most of his hands minus the tips of his fingers.

Name: Kiso Maharis

Union: Anguis

Skills: Power

Keyblade: Starlight Keyblade, Treasure Trove

Personality: Kiso always walks around with a casual air about him, he projects a calm and serious demeanor wherever he goes. Around strangers he rarely speaks and he keeps mostly to himself when dealing with multiple situations. Thanks to this he can appear cold and calculating due to a judging gaze and his silence. However this is completely different from his real personality, Kiso himself is a clumsy, affable young man who likes acting instead of thinking; though this can make him brash at times he can be understanding and gentle when he's not projecting his other personality. He has a great love for harsh storms, especially horrible weather and it always in a good mood around them or in them.

Bio: Kiso grew up in Wiserin a winter wonderland surrounded by an almost constant frost, spending most of his life there he can count on his fingers how many times he's seen the sun.
He's not sure if he'd call the place an island or a continent but what little he knows is its cut off from most civilization, minus ships that come in on occasion.

He grew up with his aunt and the two enjoyed a simple life living off the land as need be and enjoying one another's company. With only one notable town in the area the two were rarely separated from each other. Kiso never asked about his parents knowing that whatever occurred his aunt didn't like talking about it, as he had seen her face when a friend spoke of them. One day Kiso woke up in his home to find his aunt missing, leaving his abode he followed her footsteps in the snow eventually making it to the docks, and figuring she left town, which she did on occasion, he climbed onto the first boat he could in pursuit of his family.
That was a horrible idea.
When he got off the boat days later dressed in his warm layers he found himself in a place filled with sand and scantily dressed people. After asking around he found out he was in Agrabah and being a stowaway he soon found himself stranded there unable to get home. With no other choice and no one knowing where Wiserin was he took in his new home.
Sometime later Kiso started having strange dreams and during one he found himself in a strange yet beautiful area of stained glass, filled with wonder and a bit of curiosity he approached the snake in front of him since he didn't really have anywhere else to go being on a giant platform. After freaking out as a keyblade appeared in his hand he found himself in Daybreak Town where a strange creature explained to him his purpose, realizing that the thing was very real and hearing he might go to the others places he happily accepted his destiny.

Home World: Wiserin/Agrabah

Appearance: Yavis has bright white fur with two grey vertical streaks on the top of his head and horizontal ones near his hip, he has a black crescent moon shaped earring coming off his left ear. Yavis has a small pair of black shorts with red streaks going diagonally down the right leg. A small silver chain comes off his pocket, circles around and attaches to the loop of the pants.
His small cape is a dark pink and hides the back part of the stripes that circle around his hips.

Name: Yavis

Race: Chirithy

Skills: N/A

Keyblade: N/A

Personality: Yavis takes a bit after Kiso's projected personality, though he can be a little sarcastic and blunt at times, he wholly believes in Kiso and does his best to make sure he becomes a proper key blade wielder. He's patient but can't hide his exasperation at Kiso's clumsiness, not only since it puts him in danger but his own dreams are in the young man's hands.

Bio: Blinking into existence and having one set goal in the world can seem a tad disconcerting but Yavis pursued his purpose with nary a complaint or hesitation. He was worried about finding Kiso and somehow convincing him of his destiny. He appeared in his dreams, and after finally meeting with the young man he was faced with his life's purpose. He wasn't exactly excited about it seeing who he was dealing with but something in him told him he needed to try. Whoever Kiso was he had the potential and that was enough for Yavis to work with.

Home World: Daybreak Town

Here you go, how's this?

gosh man this sounds so amazing! I am so interested! i'm new at role playing though, so other people would probably be better. but i LOVE kingdom hearts! so if you want someone who knows the ins, and outs of kingdom hearts, then i'm your gal. but again, i'm probably not the best...sadly.

• Thank You
Reactions: Klutzy Ninja Kitty
Appearance:
tjA1sMk.jpg

Standing about 5'9 Kiso's appearance has changed since he left his homeland, he's built a bit more muscle tone in his upper body due to his jobs in Agrabah though due to this large clothing it's hard to tell. Kiso wears white baggy pants with brown shoes, his top is slightly open near the chest and he has long sleeves which hide most of his hands minus the tips of his fingers.

Name: Kiso Maharis

Skills: Power

Keyblade: Starlight Keyblade, Treasure Trove

Personality: Kiso always walks around with a casual air about him, he projects a calm and serious demeanor wherever he goes. Around strangers he rarely speaks and he keeps mostly to himself when dealing with multiple situations. Thanks to this he can appear cold and calculating due to a judging gaze and his silence. However this is completely different from his real personality, Kiso himself is a clumsy, affable young man who likes acting instead of thinking; though this can make him brash at times he can be understanding and gentle when he's not projecting his other personality. He has a great love for harsh storms, especially horrible weather and it always in a good mood around them or in them.

Bio: Kiso grew up in Wiserin a winter wonderland surrounded by an almost constant frost, spending most of his life there he can count on his fingers how many times he's seen the sun.
He's not sure if he'd call the place an island or a continent but what little he knows is its cut off from most civilization, minus ships that come in on occasion.

He grew up with his aunt and the two enjoyed a simple life living off the land as need be and enjoying one another's company. With only one notable town in the area the two were rarely separated from each other. Kiso never asked about his parents knowing that whatever occurred his aunt didn't like talking about it, as he had seen her face when a friend spoke of them. One day Kiso woke up in his home to find his aunt missing, leaving his abode he followed her footsteps in the snow eventually making it to the docks, and figuring she left town, which she did on occasion, he climbed onto the first boat he could in pursuit of his family.
That was a horrible idea.
When he got off the boat days later dressed in his warm layers he found himself in a place filled with sand and scantily dressed people. After asking around he found out he was in Agrabah and being a stowaway he soon found himself stranded there unable to get home. With no other choice and no one knowing where Wiserin was he took in his new home.
Sometime later Kiso started having strange dreams and during one he found himself in a strange yet beautiful area of stained glass, filled with wonder and a bit of curiosity he approached the snake in front of him since he didn't really have anywhere else to go being on a giant platform. After freaking out as a keyblade appeared in his hand he found himself in Daybreak Town where a strange creature explained to him his purpose, realizing that the thing was very real and hearing he might go to the others places he happily accepted his destiny.

Home World: Wiserin/Agrabah

Appearance: Yavis has bright white fur with two grey vertical streaks on the top of his head and horizontal ones near his hip, he has a black crescent moon shaped earring coming off his left ear. Yavis has a small pair of black shorts with red streaks going diagonally down the right leg. A small silver chain comes off his pocket, circles around and attaches to the loop of the pants.
His small cape is a dark pink and hides the back part of the stripes that circle around his hips.

Name: Yavis

Race: Chirithy

Skills: N/A

Keyblade: N/A

Personality: Yavis takes a bit after Kiso's projected personality, though he can be a little sarcastic and blunt at times, he wholly believes in Kiso and does his best to make sure he becomes a proper key blade wielder. He's patient but can't hide his exasperation at Kiso's clumsiness, not only since it puts him in danger but his own dreams are in the young man's hands.

Bio: Blinking into existence and having one set goal in the world can seem a tad disconcerting but Yavis pursued his purpose with nary a complaint or hesitation. He was worried about finding Kiso and somehow convincing him of his destiny. He appeared in his dreams, and after finally meeting with the young man he was faced with his life's purpose. He wasn't exactly excited about it seeing who he was dealing with but something in him told him he needed to try. Whoever Kiso was he had the potential and that was enough for Yavis to work with.

Home World: Daybreak Town

Here you go, how's this?

That's good! I'll add you to the cast. :)

gosh man this sounds so amazing! I am so interested! i'm new at role playing though, so other people would probably be better. but i LOVE kingdom hearts! so if you want someone who knows the ins, and outs of kingdom hearts, then i'm your gal. but again, i'm probably not the best...sadly.

Well this roleplay is open to anyone, even beginners to rping, so you're more than welcome! Glad to see another Kingdom Hearts fan. :)

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
Great I can't wait

Status
Not open for further replies.