Klutzy Ninja Kitty

H8E0Ucw.png

Link to the IC thread / Discord server / iwaku clan

PC%20Background%20Crop.jpg

HZU9rGe.png

Introduction

GMs: @Klutzy Ninja Kitty

Co-GMs: @york

Chat with us here on our Discord Server!

Welcome to Kingdom Hearts: Daybreak! This is a roleplay that is chronologically set during Kingdom Hearts: Unchained X. Some knowledge of past Kingdom Hearts games may be required to fully understand this roleplay's lore, but it is not required that anyone needs to know all of the series' lore to participate. Newcomers to the Kingdom Hearts series are welcome!

This is a game that will be divided up into chapters, and events will happen over certain periods of time in these chapters. The main idea of this roleplay is based around Daybreak Town--home of the Keyblade wielders in this story. All of the wielders will be living here, acquiring missions from a mission postings board at the town plaza, and working together to gather lux for their Unions. The separate Unions--although they try to work together--have been feuding lately. Will they resolve their differences? Or will their problems eventually lead to a civil war?

Note: This roleplay will diverge from canon at some point. Many events that will take place in this roleplay are events that have not been revealed in titles such as Kingdom Hearts 2.8 and Kingdom Hearts 3, so they will be original, non-canon events.

HZU9rGe.png

Table of Contents

Premise - An introduction to the story

Rules - All of the rules and instructions that must be followed in order to participate.

Lore - The history behind Kingdom Hearts: Daybreak and how it connects to the roleplay.

Worlds - Any and all locations having to do with this roleplay will be listed here, including home worlds of all the characters.

Character Sheet - Fill this out in order to participate.

Cast - An entire character directory of all NPCs and PCs that have been or currently are in the roleplay.

The Story so far...- This will be a summary section for all of the past events that have already happened, and all of the current events that are happening.

Announcements - Any and all announcements made about this roleplay.​

Last edited by a moderator:
I'll get a CS up. I wanted to make my own character then put the pic here but when I downloaded the game I didn't have enough space sadly.

But that's okay. Expect a CS soon after some thought on my end. :>

I can't tell if this thread is constantly being bumped or what's happening, because it seems like every time I enter the OoC info area, this is marked as unread.

I can't tell if this thread is constantly being bumped or what's happening, because it seems like every time I enter the OoC info area, this is marked as unread.

Haha, it's me bumping it. Cause I don't want it to get pushed back out of sight. If it's on the front page, people might see it and sign up for it. XD lol.

Edit: But anyhow, I think I'll actually make a meaningful post in a second. lol.

Announcement - June, 18th 2016

Hey guys! I just wanted to let you all know that sign-ups have been up for a little over a week now so I figure we should be able to get started pretty soon! So I want to let all of you know that I'm shooting for Wednesday, June 22nd as the starting date when I will post the IC thread for this roleplay. If this date doesn't work for too many of you I'd be happy to discuss a different date, but for now this will be our placeholder starting date. I look forward to getting this going and roleplaying with you guys! :)

@chaosheart13 @Astaroth @Mizos @Lissamel @Minerva @Bomb @york @Arcadium @Ringmaster @weird. @Takumi @Atomyk

Woot can't wait

So many pretty pictures and so many ocs to pick from.

This is harder than I thought. But I'll push through cause I'm so hype. :|

Reactions: Klutzy Ninja Kitty
Appearance:
f9b3d5361f19c57c55e490220b3f3be9.jpg

Name: Lily

Race: Human

Union: Vulpes

Skills: Magic

Keyblade: Starlight and Three Wishes

Personality: Lily takes after both of her parents, being a little on the quiet side but also becoming talkative and a very loyal friend once you get to know her. She tries to be "cool, strong, and graceful" like her father, but is really clumsy and slightly lazy like her mother.

She has a bit of an attitude and gets annoyed easily. She likes to have things neat to an extent though occasionally cares little for if her clothes match or dresses nicely on her lazy and sluggish days. Not only that, but her imagination is very wild and large, almost constantly coming up with new ideas.

Bio: Lily grew up in a rather boring town, though it did have it's slightly exciting if somewhat scary moments in the neighborhood she grew up in, her life consisted of going to school, staying home, playing video games, and letting her imagination soar. One night, she started having dreams of keyblades, and before she knew it, she was in Daybreak Town.

Home World: She's from the mitten shaped state located in the U.S. of A on the world we all know as Earth.

My half-hearted attempt at rhyming

Last edited:
Appearance:
f9b3d5361f19c57c55e490220b3f3be9.jpg

Name: Lily

Race: Human

Union: Vulpes

Skills: Magic

Keyblade: Starlight and Three Wishes

Personality: Lily takes after both of her parents, being a little on the quiet side but also becoming talkative and a very loyal friend once you get to know her. She tries to be "cool, strong, and graceful" like her father, but is really clumsy and slightly lazy like her mother.

She has a bit of an attitude and gets annoyed easily. She likes to have things neat to an extent though occasionally cares little for if her clothes match or dresses nicely on her lazy and sluggish days. Not only that, but her imagination is very wild and large, almost constantly coming up with new ideas.

Bio: Lily grew up in a rather boring town, though it did have it's slightly exciting if somewhat scary moments in the neighborhood she grew up in, her life consisted of going to school, staying home, playing video games, and letting her imagination soar. One night, she started having dreams of keyblades, and before she knew it, she was in Daybreak Town.

Home World: She's from the mitten shaped state located in the U.S. of A on the world we all know as Earth.

My half-hearted attempt at rhyming

Great CS! I added her to the cast. <3

• Thank You
Reactions: Takumi
~Introducing the Venturing Gusts of Neverland!~

tumblr_o95mdrkz5J1v3qowuo1_400.png

"The scariest moment is always just before you start. I was unaware and afraid on what the world outside my bedroom was like, but now... I want to venture every little bit of the worlds out there... leave a mark... a connection to show that I went and did it all!"

-Name-
Kainé

-Age-

-Race-
Human

-Union-
Leopardos

-Skills-
Speed

-Keyblade-
Starlight and Lady Luck

-Personality-
Kainé has always been an outgoing individual, never seeming to hold herself back or to become a sudden downer. Rarely is there a time that she wouldn't smile, and once you meet her, Kainé is pretty darn hard to hate and easy to socialize with. Despite her optimistic demeanor, Kainé doesn't seem to be that open to affectionate encounters, meaning that she is only comfortable with friendships. She feels that she could have as many friendships as she felt comfortable with, while she sees a romantic relationship being a one time thing with a single special someone. Not only in the case of straying away of a close tightknit relationship, Kainé doesn't come off as rude or standoffish, always bearing a cutesy smile and ensuring that she doesn't start any grudges since those are the complete opposite of friendships. In a way, however, the way that she obtains and maintains friendships appear rather risky, showing that Kainé has some sort of naivete towards how the worlds work.

-Bio-
Living an unsatisfying life in London, Kainé had always dreamed of going to a place where she could actively make friendships and be more of herself, rather than to be kept at her house and left with nothing else but her books to escape her neglectful family. However, one night, a mysterious boy named Peter Pan appeared by her bedroom window, and offered her a chance to come to a place where there was always an exciting adventure waiting at every corner. Seeing that this would be a great chance to change her lifestyle as it was at the time, Kainé agrees and comes along with him to the Neverland Islands.

Being 16 at the time, Kainé was much older than Peter and the Lost Boys. However, that didn't stop her from fitting into the crew like a missing puzzle piece! Three years pass from then, Kainé now 19 and yet hasn't aged a bit physically. Now satisfied with this change in her life, Kainé began to have dreams relating to the phenomenon known as keyblades... Mysterious as those dreams were, Kainé had little to no expectations that she would be dragged into a new adventure.

-Home World-
Neverland​

~Introducing the Venturing Gusts of Neverland!~

tumblr_o95mdrkz5J1v3qowuo1_400.png

"The scariest moment is always just before you start. I was unaware and afraid on what the world outside my bedroom was like, but now... I want to venture every little bit of the worlds out there... leave a mark... a connection to show that I went and did it all!"

-Name-
Kainé

-Age-

-Race-
Human

-Union-
Leopardos

-Skills-
Speed

-Keyblade-
Starlight and Lady Luck

-Personality-
Kainé has always been an outgoing individual, never seeming to hold herself back or to become a sudden downer. Rarely is there a time that she wouldn't smile, and once you meet her, Kainé is pretty darn hard to hate and easy to socialize with. Despite her optimistic demeanor, Kainé doesn't seem to be that open to affectionate encounters, meaning that she is only comfortable with friendships. She feels that she could have as many friendships as she felt comfortable with, while she sees a romantic relationship being a one time thing with a single special someone. Not only in the case of straying away of a close tightknit relationship, Kainé doesn't come off as rude or standoffish, always bearing a cutesy smile and ensuring that she doesn't start any grudges since those are the complete opposite of friendships. In a way, however, the way that she obtains and maintains friendships appear rather risky, showing that Kainé has some sort of naivete towards how the worlds work.

-Bio-
Living an unsatisfying life in London, Kainé had always dreamed of going to a place where she could actively make friendships and be more of herself, rather than to be kept at her house and left with nothing else but her books to escape her neglectful family. However, one night, a mysterious boy named Peter Pan appeared by her bedroom window, and offered her a chance to come to a place where there was always an exciting adventure waiting at every corner. Seeing that this would be a great chance to change her lifestyle as it was at the time, Kainé agrees and comes along with him to the Neverland Islands.

Being 16 at the time, Kainé was much older than Peter and the Lost Boys. However, that didn't stop her from fitting into the crew like a missing puzzle piece! Three years pass from then, Kainé now 19 and yet hasn't aged a bit physically. Now satisfied with this change in her life, Kainé began to have dreams relating to the phenomenon known as keyblades... Mysterious as those dreams were, Kainé had little to no expectations that she would be dragged into a new adventure.

-Home World-
Neverland​

Awesome! 8D

I added your character to the cast~

• Thank You
Reactions: Gummi Bunnies
@Ringmaster I'm somewhat tempted to have Cecelia call your character "Bugle Boy" just because she was raised in a military environment where bugles are more common than trumpets. And also because it would be funny.

But I won't, because she's not like that.

@Ringmaster I'm somewhat tempted to have Cecelia call your character "Bugle Boy" just because she was raised in a military environment where bugles are more common than trumpets. And also because it would be funny.

But I won't, because she's not like that.

"Bugle? !"

Little lady, sounds like you need mo' of New Aw-leans sweet nothings in them pretty ears o' yours. Bugle indeed!

• Love
Reactions: Minerva
Announcement - June 23rd, 2016

Just a small announcement to let you guys know I won't be very active for the next two days. I'm taking a short weekend trip with my family. If you do see a reply from me, it's just because I managed to squeeze one in with a bit of my extra time.

Also, I wanted to let you guys know that if you ever have trouble finding someone to interact with in the roleplay you're more than welcome to let me know! I have plenty of NPCs who could interact with you or I can find someone else for you who also may need a partner.

@chaosheart13 @Astaroth @Mizos @Lissamel @Minerva @Bomb @york @Arcadium @Ringmaster @Takumi

Gaah, enjoy your trip I guess >.< erm, so I presume the heartless fight will kinda carry on till you get back?

Gaah, enjoy your trip I guess >.< erm, so I presume the heartless fight will kinda carry on till you get back?

Yep! Just fight heartless and interact with others. I think this is good anyhow, because we have a couple people who still haven't gotten a chance to write their first post yet. It'll give everyone some time to get started. ^_^

That'll work xD for now I guess we'll have Stella and Skulld band together >.< whatever else happens happens xD

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty and everyone:

Hey guys, I've had a hectic couple of days with the tail end of family being in town + work + pet stuff. I will try and post sometime this evening.

Alright >.< I was meaning to post something in the IC today too tbh xD but, I guess we'll see how it goes

OH MY GOSH! Where has this been all my life? This makes me want to buy all of the Kingdom Hearts Games. I am very interested and will be thinking up character concepts...

• Love
Reactions: Klutzy Ninja Kitty
Status
Not open for further replies.