Klutzy Ninja Kitty

H8E0Ucw.png

Link to the IC thread / Discord server / iwaku clan

PC%20Background%20Crop.jpg

HZU9rGe.png

Introduction

GMs: @Klutzy Ninja Kitty

Co-GMs: @york

Chat with us here on our Discord Server!

Welcome to Kingdom Hearts: Daybreak! This is a roleplay that is chronologically set during Kingdom Hearts: Unchained X. Some knowledge of past Kingdom Hearts games may be required to fully understand this roleplay's lore, but it is not required that anyone needs to know all of the series' lore to participate. Newcomers to the Kingdom Hearts series are welcome!

This is a game that will be divided up into chapters, and events will happen over certain periods of time in these chapters. The main idea of this roleplay is based around Daybreak Town--home of the Keyblade wielders in this story. All of the wielders will be living here, acquiring missions from a mission postings board at the town plaza, and working together to gather lux for their Unions. The separate Unions--although they try to work together--have been feuding lately. Will they resolve their differences? Or will their problems eventually lead to a civil war?

Note: This roleplay will diverge from canon at some point. Many events that will take place in this roleplay are events that have not been revealed in titles such as Kingdom Hearts 2.8 and Kingdom Hearts 3, so they will be original, non-canon events.

HZU9rGe.png

Table of Contents

Premise - An introduction to the story

Rules - All of the rules and instructions that must be followed in order to participate.

Lore - The history behind Kingdom Hearts: Daybreak and how it connects to the roleplay.

Worlds - Any and all locations having to do with this roleplay will be listed here, including home worlds of all the characters.

Character Sheet - Fill this out in order to participate.

Cast - An entire character directory of all NPCs and PCs that have been or currently are in the roleplay.

The Story so far...- This will be a summary section for all of the past events that have already happened, and all of the current events that are happening.

Announcements - Any and all announcements made about this roleplay.​

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi again. Hm, never saw this app but already downloaded it and ready to play...it's on maintenance. What are the odds?

So, eh not to be rude or anything but the people that are in this rp that I believe has not started up just yet, writings kills are all capable enough?

The RP has started up already :P there's a link to the IC in the first post

Yes yes yes! I'm so glad it's open, I already have a character to make in mind~~~~~

But, before I get too far into one idea, I have one question: Should our characters be more like Sora and like 100% light, or can we make a character like Terra/Riku who may struggle to control their darkness?

Also! (sorry for the questions ^^;) is dual-wielding an option or just one keyblade at a time?

You're more than welcome to make them have light or dark tendencies. However, since this dates back to a time in KH lore where darkness is frowned upon, I imagine if the character was dark they'd want to keep it hidden. lol.

And as for duel wielding, I'd say it's not an option just yet. But maybe further down the line if you want your character to duel wield it could become an option. :)

Oh, I'd say that's fine Crow! You can make a character like that if you wish. As long as they're some kind of humanoid. :)

Salutations! Greetins! Hi. Wanted to say so as I look over this stuff.

Hi there! Yeah, as york said the RP has started already, but people are still more than welcome to join at any time. The writing skills of all the people who have joined so far seem decent enough, but I having top-notch writing skills isn't a requirement for anyone to join.

• Thank You
Reactions: DustBunny
Hi there! Yeah, as york said the RP has started already, but people are still more than welcome to join at any time. The writing skills of all the people who have joined so far seem decent enough, but I having top-notch writing skills isn't a requirement for anyone to join.
Sen-sational! So I myself sort of started the game after seeing this rp place.

There are apparently people that work for or sort of with the darkness and stuff. Is that more for npc or a sort of path the other players can take?

Appearance:
2ae7454f094b98fa31f4454897838d48.jpg

Name:

Sebastian Alvez

Race:
Human

Union:
Unicornis

Skills:
Speed Specialization

Keyblade:
Starlight Keyblade/Lady Luck

Personality:
Sebastian prefers to be alone and is very quiet, even among his fellow clan-mates. Personally, he has problems fully controlling the darkness in his heart, so he chooses to go on all of his missions alone, even the more dangerous ones. He's determined and headstrong and very smart. He knows to never bite off more than he can chew and to never get into a battle he knows he has no hope of winning.

Bio:
Alone from a young age, Sebastian somehow managed to survive by scrounging along in the slumiest of slums in Midgar. He never had any friends (and neither would you if you could trust no one around you and you only had yourself to rely on) and was always one to be sneaking along in the shadows as he looked for the next place to rest his head or the next place to scavenge up something to eat. After one night of managing to get caught after stealing from another group of people from the slums, he managed to get the crap beat out of him enough to where he thought this was surely the end.

After fainting from the pain, he had a dream. In this dream, he was standing on what seemed to be a stained glass pillar in a room that was completely white. He heard a voice, asking him to choose between Magic, Power or Speed and to pick something called a Union. Completely unsure of what was going on, he chose Speed and the only name that stuck in his mind: Unicornis. He moved to where he could choose those and he was again immersed in white light. When he came to once again, he found himself in Daybreak Town with a small cat-like creature speaking to him, explaining to him about the basics of what it meant to be a new member of the Union and a fledgling Keyblade wielder.

Home World:
Midgar (Final Fantasy 7)​

Name
Percival "Percy" Rhodos

Race
Human

Appearance
- Stands at 6'2" with a medium build. He's not very naturally bulky or broad-shouldered, but is in fit athletic shape nonetheless.
- Has dark brown hair the color of wet sand. Though it is currently cut short and over his ears, it is an intensely wavy and wild hair that is hard to comb or style if left to grow much longer.
- Has brown eyes to match his hair. His brow is narrowed down naturally, making his resting face a serious expression and gives off the idea that he is usually squinting.
- Has a long face that gives the impression his bigger-than-average ears look smaller than they are. Has an unremarkable nose that is a bit large to match his facial proportions. Has a strong, defined chin.
- Usually seen with full stubble rather than a clean shave. Sometimes lets it grow out a bit.
- Has a dark olive skin tanned from many years under the Dalmasca sun to give a bronzed sort of look.
- For combat, wears armor, though it is not the heaviest and allows for quick movements. Casual clothing for Percy is usually made up of vests, shorts, and the generally breezy clothing worn by residents of Rabanastre.

Union
Ursus

Skills
Power

Keyblade
- Starlight
- Treasure Trove

Personality
As a young boy, Percy was a very cautious child. His circumstances led him to be mistrustful of others, but because of his yearn for company, it never took entirely too long to get on his good side. As he grew older and his circumstances changed, Percy took on a more easy-going and carefree outlook to life, leading him generally maintain a positive or determined mood. Considering he managed to turn his life around, he's of the opinion that just anyone else could do the same. He's generally jovial with others, but can be reserved when his mood sours. Some nowadays see him as "rational", even going so far to say he is "boring", but there are moments where Percy will have fits of excitement and, in these moments, he can even come off as clumsy.

Bio
Percy was born into a poor family who had a hard time taking care of him. His mother died from sickness when he was very young, and his father eventually suffered a mental breakdown from the stress. Barely twelve years old, Percy was left to the streets by his father, but his fate was not a unique one, for it was mirrored by so many other children living in Dalmasca's Royal City of Rabanastre. War orphans were common thanks to the ongoing fighting between Rozarria and Archadia, both guilty of using Dalmasca as a middle ground for their war. Percy eventually fell in with a group of boys and girls, all of them considered the street urchins of Lowtown.

Percy and the members of the group revered an older boy who taught them all how to survive on the streets. They formed a gang of sorts, often clashing with other street urchin children. For a time, Percy was given the name "Arroh", which reflected his use of a bow when the gang went hunting. All the gang members were given new names like this, as their leader stated, 'Your old life is over. In everyone's eyes, you are now just pathetic street urchins. You need a new name to reflect this new life.' The older boy's name was Dagger, for he was never seen without a dagger in his possession.

There was often tension between children orphaned by the war and the children who were forced to live on the streets through other means, with Percy and his friends being largely considered the latter. When they weren't clashing with other kids, the group were quite the thieves, stealing what food and money they needed to survive-- and even more than that at times. The older boy who led them was serious, almost even dangerous. At first, Percy sometimes felt bad about what they were doing, but he was soon conditioned not to feel bad at all. Eventually, it felt good to be taking from others, even from those who didn't seem to be living entirely well off themselves.

Usually, the war orphans and street urchins went unnoticed by the law enforcers of the city. Dalmasca had been annexed by the Archadian Empire, so it was Archadian soldiers that ruled Rabanastre, and they barely considered the children of Lowtown worthy of consideration. However, when the group took to pickpocketing and attacking guards, the Archadian forces cracked down on the group and captured their leader, Dagger. The group grew paranoid, not knowing if the older boy would betray them to the guards, and so they eventually disbanded, losing their identities to become nameless street urchins once more.

Percy continued to pickpocket and hunt for a living, but he had the unfortunate luck of trying to steal from Lou Baraba, a no-nonsense traveling merchant who caught him and fought back. Percy lost to the superior fighter, who became intrigued by the boy. The two talked for a time, leading Percy to eventually do odd jobs for the man. At sixteen, Lou asked Percy to work and travel with him, and Percy agreed.

Over the next five years, Percy trained with Lou as his apprentice. Percy was happy with this life, deciding for himself to be a better adult than he was as a kid. Nothing could be better for Percy with his best friend and mentor at his side... that was, until he started having the dreams. They were strange, lucid, and felt almost prophetic. Percy knew his life was about to change, but he held off the dreams as long as he could. He didn't want to change his life once again.

But soon, inevitably, that change occurred.

Home World
Ivalice​

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty FINALLY GOT AROUND TO THE SHEET.

@Minerva PALADIN, I was originally going to make this character a resident of Agrabah, but I saw your sheet and thought it might be interesting to have a character that contrasts with yours. Both settings had what I was looking for.

@Minerva PALADIN, I was originally going to make this character a resident of Agrabah, but I saw your sheet and thought it might be interesting to have a character that contrasts with yours. Both settings had what I was looking for.

That's cool. That's very cool. I like it!

I still need to post again, btw.

• Thank You
Reactions: Atomyk
Sen-sational! So I myself sort of started the game after seeing this rp place.

There are apparently people that work for or sort of with the darkness and stuff. Is that more for npc or a sort of path the other players can take?

I think in this case players would secretly practice with darkness or try to hold it back due to the period of time this roleplay takes place during. I don't exactly have an NPC as of yet that helps the players dabble in darkness, but I guess it's something I could keep in mind for the future. For now, I started things off with the focus more being the rivalry between the Unions... since that was the biggest issue during Kingdom Hearts Unchained x.

Appearance:
2ae7454f094b98fa31f4454897838d48.jpg

Name:

Sebastian Alvez

Race:
Human

Union:
Unicornis

Skills:
Speed Specialization

Keyblade:
Starlight Keyblade/Lady Luck

Personality:
Sebastian prefers to be alone and is very quiet, even among his fellow clan-mates. Personally, he has problems fully controlling the darkness in his heart, so he chooses to go on all of his missions alone, even the more dangerous ones. He's determined and headstrong and very smart. He knows to never bite off more than he can chew and to never get into a battle he knows he has no hope of winning.

Bio:
Alone from a young age, Sebastian somehow managed to survive by scrounging along in the slumiest of slums in Midgar. He never had any friends (and neither would you if you could trust no one around you and you only had yourself to rely on) and was always one to be sneaking along in the shadows as he looked for the next place to rest his head or the next place to scavenge up something to eat. After one night of managing to get caught after stealing from another group of people from the slums, he managed to get the crap beat out of him enough to where he thought this was surely the end.

After fainting from the pain, he had a dream. In this dream, he was standing on what seemed to be a stained glass pillar in a room that was completely white. He heard a voice, asking him to choose between Magic, Power or Speed and to pick something called a Union. Completely unsure of what was going on, he chose Speed and the only name that stuck in his mind: Unicornis. He moved to where he could choose those and he was again immersed in white light. When he came to once again, he found himself in Daybreak Town with a small cat-like creature speaking to him, explaining to him about the basics of what it meant to be a new member of the Union and a fledgling Keyblade wielder.

Home World:
Midgar (Final Fantasy 7)​

Your character is awesome! I'll be sure to add him to the cast. Feel free to post whenever you'd like. ^_^

Name
Percival "Percy" Rhodos

Race
Human

Appearance
- Stands at 6'2" with a medium build. He's not very naturally bulky or broad-shouldered, but is in fit athletic shape nonetheless.
- Has dark brown hair the color of wet sand. Though it is currently cut short and over his ears, it is an intensely wavy and wild hair that is hard to comb or style if left to grow much longer.
- Has brown eyes to match his hair. His brow is narrowed down naturally, making his resting face a serious expression and gives off the idea that he is usually squinting.
- Has a long face that gives the impression his bigger-than-average ears look smaller than they are. Has an unremarkable nose that is a bit large to match his facial proportions. Has a strong, defined chin.
- Usually seen with full stubble rather than a clean shave. Sometimes lets it grow out a bit.
- Has a dark olive skin tanned from many years under the Dalmasca sun to give a bronzed sort of look.
- For combat, wears armor, though it is not the heaviest and allows for quick movements. Casual clothing for Percy is usually made up of vests, shorts, and the generally breezy clothing worn by residents of Rabanastre.

Union
Ursus

Skills
Power

Keyblade
- Starlight
- Treasure Trove

Personality
As a young boy, Percy was a very cautious child. His circumstances led him to be mistrustful of others, but because of his yearn for company, it never took entirely too long to get on his good side. As he grew older and his circumstances changed, Percy took on a more easy-going and carefree outlook to life, leading him generally maintain a positive or determined mood. Considering he managed to turn his life around, he's of the opinion that just anyone else could do the same. He's generally jovial with others, but can be reserved when his mood sours. Some nowadays see him as "rational", even going so far to say he is "boring", but there are moments where Percy will have fits of excitement and, in these moments, he can even come off as clumsy.

Bio
Percy was born into a poor family who had a hard time taking care of him. His mother died from sickness when he was very young, and his father eventually suffered a mental breakdown from the stress. Barely twelve years old, Percy was left to the streets by his father, but his fate was not a unique one, for it was mirrored by so many other children living in Dalmasca's Royal City of Rabanastre. War orphans were common thanks to the ongoing fighting between Rozarria and Archadia, both guilty of using Dalmasca as a middle ground for their war. Percy eventually fell in with a group of boys and girls, all of them considered the street urchins of Lowtown.

Percy and the members of the group revered an older boy who taught them all how to survive on the streets. They formed a gang of sorts, often clashing with other street urchin children. For a time, Percy was given the name "Arroh", which reflected his use of a bow when the gang went hunting. All the gang members were given new names like this, as their leader stated, 'Your old life is over. In everyone's eyes, you are now just pathetic street urchins. You need a new name to reflect this new life.' The older boy's name was Dagger, for he was never seen without a dagger in his possession.

There was often tension between children orphaned by the war and the children who were forced to live on the streets through other means, with Percy and his friends being largely considered the latter. When they weren't clashing with other kids, the group were quite the thieves, stealing what food and money they needed to survive-- and even more than that at times. The older boy who led them was serious, almost even dangerous. At first, Percy sometimes felt bad about what they were doing, but he was soon conditioned not to feel bad at all. Eventually, it felt good to be taking from others, even from those who didn't seem to be living entirely well off themselves.

Usually, the war orphans and street urchins went unnoticed by the law enforcers of the city. Dalmasca had been annexed by the Archadian Empire, so it was Archadian soldiers that ruled Rabanastre, and they barely considered the children of Lowtown worthy of consideration. However, when the group took to pickpocketing and attacking guards, the Archadian forces cracked down on the group and captured their leader, Dagger. The group grew paranoid, not knowing if the older boy would betray them to the guards, and so they eventually disbanded, losing their identities to become nameless street urchins once more.

Percy continued to pickpocket and hunt for a living, but he had the unfortunate luck of trying to steal from Lou Baraba, a no-nonsense traveling merchant who caught him and fought back. Percy lost to the superior fighter, who became intrigued by the boy. The two talked for a time, leading Percy to eventually do odd jobs for the man. At sixteen, Lou asked Percy to work and travel with him, and Percy agreed.

Over the next five years, Percy trained with Lou as his apprentice. Percy was happy with this life, deciding for himself to be a better adult than he was as a kid. Nothing could be better for Percy with his best friend and mentor at his side... that was, until he started having the dreams. They were strange, lucid, and felt almost prophetic. Percy knew his life was about to change, but he held off the dreams as long as he could. He didn't want to change his life once again.

But soon, inevitably, that change occurred.

Home World
Ivalice​

Wooooo! So happy you joined. I'll add ya to the cast. 8D

That's cool. That's very cool. I like it!

I still need to post again, btw.

Heh, I need to post again myself. I'll be sure to start working on a post tonight after I get back from shopping. :)

Awesome!! ^_^ is anyone up/open to some mild interaction? Preferably from Unicornis so he'd at least know the person ^^;

I didn't miss anything right?

I don't know...

It looks like my schedule right now is a far bit too demanding for me to keep up with this roleplay. This is an amazing concept, and I hope you guys have lots of adventures!

• Thank You
Reactions: Klutzy Ninja Kitty
Sorry guys! Been busy this summer with moving, but I don't intend to let this die. I'll be updating soon. ^_^

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Takumi and York
If this isn't full I might be interested in joining after I finish the game o_o I'm on mission 438, so it hopefully shouldn't be long.

Status
Not open for further replies.