Klutzy Ninja Kitty

H8E0Ucw.png

Link to the IC thread / Discord server / iwaku clan

PC%20Background%20Crop.jpg

HZU9rGe.png

Introduction

GMs: @Klutzy Ninja Kitty

Co-GMs: @york

Chat with us here on our Discord Server!

Welcome to Kingdom Hearts: Daybreak! This is a roleplay that is chronologically set during Kingdom Hearts: Unchained X. Some knowledge of past Kingdom Hearts games may be required to fully understand this roleplay's lore, but it is not required that anyone needs to know all of the series' lore to participate. Newcomers to the Kingdom Hearts series are welcome!

This is a game that will be divided up into chapters, and events will happen over certain periods of time in these chapters. The main idea of this roleplay is based around Daybreak Town--home of the Keyblade wielders in this story. All of the wielders will be living here, acquiring missions from a mission postings board at the town plaza, and working together to gather lux for their Unions. The separate Unions--although they try to work together--have been feuding lately. Will they resolve their differences? Or will their problems eventually lead to a civil war?

Note: This roleplay will diverge from canon at some point. Many events that will take place in this roleplay are events that have not been revealed in titles such as Kingdom Hearts 2.8 and Kingdom Hearts 3, so they will be original, non-canon events.

HZU9rGe.png

Table of Contents

Premise - An introduction to the story

Rules - All of the rules and instructions that must be followed in order to participate.

Lore - The history behind Kingdom Hearts: Daybreak and how it connects to the roleplay.

Worlds - Any and all locations having to do with this roleplay will be listed here, including home worlds of all the characters.

Character Sheet - Fill this out in order to participate.

Cast - An entire character directory of all NPCs and PCs that have been or currently are in the roleplay.

The Story so far...- This will be a summary section for all of the past events that have already happened, and all of the current events that are happening.

Announcements - Any and all announcements made about this roleplay.​

Last edited by a moderator:
Are you still open for signups? I'd love to join ^^ just recently found my KH:2 game and started playing again.

Are you still open for signups? I'd love to join ^^ just recently found my KH:2 game and started playing again.
Still open! I've been a bit busy and haven't exactly updated in a while, but I do intend to update sometime soon. New people are always welcome to join! 8D

frutJnil.jpg

Mason

Race: Human

Union: Vulpes

Skill: Power

Keyblade: Starlight (+4?)

Personality: Mason is very plucky and headstrong. Despite loving a good puzzle like sudoku or chess, his first instinct in a fight is to run in headfirst, guns blazing, and let his strength do the talking. He gets really excited whenever a new adventure rolls around; that excitement gets him into trouble often. He will also impose challenges upon himself when he feels a mission will go too easy in order to make things more fun.

Bio: Mason started off living with his brother and his mother in Radiant Garden. However, once the first Heartless began appearing in Radiant Garden, Mason began having nightmares due to the fear caused by their presence. One night, Mason's nightmares were interrupted by his Dive to the Heart and the call of a Chirithy. Mason's heart wished for the power to protect his family, and so, Keyblade in hand, he set off to become stronger and save the world from darkness. Hia goal is to be strong enough to protect Radiant Garden before it fully falls to darkness.

Home World: Radiant Garden

Announcement - November 4th, 2016

While this has been dead for a very long time and I wouldn't blame anyone for dropping out at this point, I just wanted to post this announcement to let everyone know that as of today this roleplay has updated! If you haven't posted yet or don't remember what's going on, this update will cover enough to help you out and would actually be a good point to jump in. So feel free to do so! However, if you would still like a quick summary of the events so far, please see here.

@chaosheart13 @Astaroth @Mizos @Lissamel @Minerva @Bomb @york @Arcadium @Ringmaster @Takumi @Gummi Bunnies @ShiroKiyoshi @DustBunny @Atomyk @Mason Moretti

Btw, since Chaos dropped, I'm gonna take over for Ophelia in my next post. But if anyone is interested in claiming her you're welcome to do so. : )

Thanks @york I didn't get any notifications on new posts.

Thanks @york I didn't get any notifications on new posts.
Let me know if there's anything I can do to help you see when I post. Didn't mean to keep you out of the loop. ^_^ ...I actually just posted again, by the way. : )

• Useful
Reactions: York
Woot and nah you're okay Ninja it just did that notification thing I just discussed it with someone else who had a similar issue.
Though I will go read that post.

Sorry about the long delays between posts in this. Because of the constantly changing plot of the mobile game this rp is based off, my plans for this have gotten rather jumbled. lol. I'm actually considering letting this roleplay go to rest. I may reboot it again in the future with more stable plans, but for the time being I feel it might be for the best--especially with how busy and preoccupied I've been by other things. Thanks to everyone who has stuck with it for this long though! <3

Reactions: Takumi and Mizos
Status
Not open for further replies.