• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
oh this seems like fun, can I join?

quick question, though, what are the sources of the guilds' names? is Scorge's name based on "scourge"?
I'm glad to have your interest! Scorge and Tritan didn't really have any inspiration. When I was coming up with guild names they randomly came to mind and stuck.

I'm glad to have your interest! Scorge and Tritan didn't really have any inspiration. When I was coming up with guild names they randomly came to mind and stuck.

oh, alright. have you decided on their guildmasters? will the guildmasters be npcs or are the positions up for players?

oh, alright. have you decided on their guildmasters? will the guildmasters be npcs or are the positions up for players?
The position as Tritan's guild master will be open to anyone, but I'm not going to be letting anyone reserve that spot till the everythings up.

• Useful
Reactions: Eon
The position as Tritan's guild master will be open to anyone, but I'm not going to be letting anyone reserve that spot till the everythings up.

alright, I take it the other guildmaster is an npc then

alright, I take it the other guildmaster is an npc then
I made a mistake the Scorge guild master is open while I will be taking the position as Tritan's guild master. I wasn't looking at the thread when I posted that XD

Alright! I got the Info Dump up. Please do not post there it is for information on the RP only. Not everything thing is up but, most of it is.

LINK

Status
Not open for further replies.