Status
Not open for further replies.
L

Lulunopia

Original poster
a8252a3c58b9f2e6f285eec2446e5b31.png

Life as a wizard in Fiore is a dream. As a wizard, you find it your duty to learn and gain more magical knowledge, while helping those around you with task a human might find difficult to complete themselves.

Up until this moment, you were a guildless wizard, one without a home or emblem. As the guilds in the great land of Fiore began to grow with popularity, you decided as a guildless wizard it was time to become one with a guild and learn from it's master and fellow wizards, bettering yourself and gaining abilities beyond your wildest knowledge. To learn what it means to have a 'family'.

You learned that not all guilds are in it for the smiles on peoples faces, and the feeling of warmth that fills your heart when you tend to help someone who is in need. Other guilds are in the race for power, money, and status - some even holding sway over the magical council themselves!

These guilds are known as the 'Dark Guilds' and serve as the main antagonists throughout Fiore. The good guilds, or protagonists are pitted against such evil guilds, and attempt to restore balance to Fiore otherwise undone by the dark guilds.

You as a wizard have the option on which side to join...

Do you turn bad? Gain money, power, fame and fear?
or;
Do you help those around you? Gaining love, loyalty, friendship, and knowledge?

It's up to you to decide. The Guilds welcome you.

This rp is based around the world of Fairy Tail but, will contain none of the original plot. The main guilds in this RP are Tritan and Scorge. Scorge is the antagonist, the fake good guys, of the rp while Tritan is the protagonist the friendly, family like guild. I will be making the OOC and Info thread in a few days. If you have any questions feel free to ask I understand this was a very vague.

I'm truly interested in this RP though I am curious to ask will there be a driving plot that will reveal the true intentions of Scorge and bring forth a battle of sorts between the pair in an almost Sabertooth Vs's Fairy Tail kind of vibe?

I'm truly interested in this RP though I am curious to ask will there be a driving plot that will reveal the true intentions of Scorge and bring forth a battle of sorts between the pair in an almost Sabertooth Vs's Fairy Tail kind of vibe?
The plot will be set in arcs which will range from large to small. The outcome of each challenge the arc holds will depend on the characters. Scorge's intentions will be revealed through the arcs as the two guild interact and meet.

I'm pretty interested. Are there any restrictions magic-wise about what can and can't be done?

I'm pretty interested. Are there any restrictions magic-wise about what can and can't be done?
Yes there are certain magics you can't use and a limit amount of spell you can use. This will all be explained in the Info thread.

Yes there are certain magics you can't use and a limit amount of spell you can use. This will all be explained in the Info thread.

Alright, cool. I can't wait to make my character.

Reactions: Lulunopia
Noting down interest. I do have some minor concerns but they can wait until I see the OOC.

Also, how much interest are you hoping for/expecting? Big guild conflicts might feel cool and epic, but smaller games are more manageable, I think.

Noting down interest. I do have some minor concerns but they can wait until I see the OOC.

Also, how much interest are you hoping for/expecting? Big guild conflicts might feel cool and epic, but smaller games are more manageable, I think.
A bit of both really. There will be minor conflicts and events then large scale ones.

interseing got room for one more?
Of course!

Also another question , will there be Dragon or God Slayer Magic permitted in this?

Also another question , will there be Dragon or God Slayer Magic permitted in this?
Yes and no. There will be Dragon Slayers but, only 4 are aloud. Sadly I'm not letting there be God Slayers a the moment that might change in the future.

*Raises their hand high in the air* I'm a huge Fairy Tail fan!! Please let me join~

I'm not caught up in the Manga. Is that alright, if I would like to join?

I'm interested. Will need to read up on the anime/manga and stuff.

When will this be going up?

When will this be going up?
I'm hopeing the before the end of next week, my weeks been a bit hectic and today was a bit rough on me and my family. I'll keep you all updated.

oh this seems like fun, can I join?

quick question, though, what are the sources of the guilds' names? is Scorge's name based on "scourge"?

also!! i'm really interested in knowing what kind of traditions the two guilds have, what they value most, what they look down on, etc

it'd be cool if Scorge has its own sense of villainous loyalty, kind of like the Phantom Troupe from HxH.

Status
Not open for further replies.