• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!

What tier(s) is/are your character(s)??

• C

• B

• BB

• A

• AA

• AAA

• S

• SS

• SSS

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I did say this so i must be a man of my word.
It's fine actually. @Zarrock wants member for his guild, Titanos, so you are free to have your 2nd character be a part of it.

I have a question.

Those who've nabbed one of the four dragon slayer spots. Fire, earth, air and water, can you guys let ME know who it is?

ONE MORE THING. Every single WIP needs to be finished like this weekend. We want to start amping up the speed and get the IC up.

Reactions: Cush Almighty
Those who've nabbed one of the four dragon slayer spots. Fire, earth, air and water, can you guys let ME know who it is?

ONE MORE THING. Every single WIP needs to be finished like this weekend. We want to start amping up the speed and get the IC up.
I have air dragon slayer, she's a WIP right now, but I'm going to try and get her and maybe another character done before this weekend.

• Thank You
Reactions: Akashi
Okay, I know that @Whispering~Melody and now, @RainDash has two of the spots. Earth and Air dragon slayer spots are taken.

Whoever that claimed the fire and water spot, speak up. If there is no one within a day or two, then those two spots will back for the taking.

@CynderTheDragoness - I have to ask if you're going to be making a character with Fire Dragon Slayer magic.

@Crow - You expressed your interest in the interest check thread but I've yet to se you saying anything here. You also have the Water Dragon Slayer magic reserved. I am making this vacant unless you are still joining this. If so, know that dedication and activity is an absolute must in this roleplay.

Misaka.Mikoto.full.360780.jpg

Misaka Mikoto, from a Certain Scientific Railgun
embed.php

Name:
Misaka "Saka" Janemira
Also goes by "Jane"

Race:
Human, Dragon Slayer

Guild:
HIRAETH SEIS

Wizard

Tier:
C, just joined

Birthday:
July 27th​

Gemstone:
Ruby

Zodiac Sign:
Cancer​

embed.php

Defining Characteristics:
Her brownish hair is always held in by a small purple clip. She never goes anywhere without her suit and skirt, colored similarly to the image above. She thinks it looks classy and wears it everywhere.

Guild Mark/Location?:
Upper Right Arm, is the of Sea Green.

Appearance:
774732.jpeg

Brown hair and brown eyes make her look pretty plain. She's not particularly large chested or curvy. She's more built to be wiry and tough. She's of average height and tends to not mind looking plain to avoid drawing attention to herself.

Personality:
A lot of people are surprised that she's not part of a Dark Guild. She's ruthless and only cares about getting the job done. She doesn't care much about other people and tends to focus on her own tasks and jobs. She seems more preoccupied with her own personal mission, but can be distracted by a good fight or shiny objects. Mostly money. If there is a soft side to Saka, then it is either buried deep or never shown to the world.

In the extremely rare instances where Saka is upset or sad, Saka will isolate herself from everyone and let the emotions run their course, and never let others see her weak.

Strengths:

Most Efficient at Getting Jobs Done
Ruthless
Careful with Money
Energetic

Weaknesses:
Lone Wolf
Distracted by Shiny Things
Orphans (she will give them money and help them)
No empathy
Charge First, Ask Questions Later

Talents:
Playing Music (secret)
Fighting
Drinking

Fears:
Abandonment
Not Being Strong Enough To Meet Her Dragon Again

Inabilities:
To Hold Back
To Say No
Let People In

Allies:
Hiraeth Seis

Enemies:
Red Dawn

embed.php

Ability:
Air Dragon Slayer

Spells:
Air Dragon Roar- Saka absorbs air infused with magic, and then magnifies and expels it out, making the air sharp enough to cut through skin or bone.

Race The Wind- by casting this, her already high agility and speed increase by two and she gains the ability to fly up to twenty feet in the air. Her legs are surrounded by small cyclones that have a similar effect as her Roar.

Air Dragon's Scythe- by surrounding her arms with wind sickles, her arms and hands gain claws as sharp as her roar. While it may not slice through steel, it'll cut through unarmored people just fine.

Wind Arena- By summoning a wall of wind around her and her opponent, she can use the wall to strike her foe from any angle. In the wind wall, her Race the Wind ability increases her speed by four instead of two. However, she can't fly due to the high speed winds.

Wind Armor- A rarely used ability, she surrounds herself with cyclones. Her defense goes up but her speed decreases. Anyone attempting to punch or hit get blasted back and hit with similar effects to Dragon Roar.

Specialties:
Close range combat.

Charms:
Her hairclip, it doesn't do anything but she considers it a lucky charm.

embed.php

History:
Saka wasn't always the strongest or the most rowdy. She used to be weaker and cry often, having other pick on her and break her down. Then one day when she was young, she ran into a dragon while crying in the woods. The dragon took her and tried to make her a servant, decreeing that in exchange that it would teach her magic. However, Saka was terrible at housework. She was clumsy and destroyed any non-plastic or paper plates within a few weeks. The dragon yelled at her for her lack of confidence and ordered her to never cry in front of it.

As time passed, Saka got better at magic, housework, and began to fake more confidence in front of the dragon. The dragon deemed that Saka was done training and vanished. The dragon that she had come to rely upon simply disappeared, leaving her only with some hairclips and a mission to find the dragon again. She fought every mage she could, and demanded to find the dragon.

She once fought a dark wizard that the Hiraeth Seis were looking for and was recruited into the guild. She's only recently joined, and is still a bit of a free spirit, but she's using the guild as a method to track down her dragon. She's also vowed to become as strong as she can to face her dragon when they meet again, so wants to fight as many mages as possible.

"I won't show a crying face to anyone ever again. I'll be strong enough to stand on my own two feet."

Theme Song:
Saka, the Air Dragon Slayer, is now done!

I would like to Reserve the Paper Blizzard magic for ,y second character, if that is all right.

Reactions: Ali
Sorry i haven't been active in the OOC, i've been in the hospital for the past few days due to heart problems. Is there any updates i should know about? Is my character accepted? Is there a list of already submitted characters i can go through to get updated with whos who and where every character is at?

Did you see that i joined titanos?
Oh my gosh, I didnt! Thank you for joining Fiore's number one guild! Welcome! And to answer some of your questions, there haven't really been any major updates. No characters have been officially accepted yet as to my knowledge. And since no one's been accepted, there's no list. Also, you all good with the heart problems? Like, should we be concerned?

• Thank You
Reactions: Kame
Oh my gosh, I didnt! Thank you for joining Fiore's number one guild! Welcome! And to answer some of your questions, there haven't really been any major updates. No characters have been officially accepted yet as to my knowledge. And since no one's been accepted, there's no list. Also, you all good with the heart problems? Like, should we be concerned?
No concern, all i need is some rest and i'll be good.

Yo! This looks quite fancy and smancy. Looking over some stuff. Anything that anyone wishes to tell me? The rp started yet? Any particular time to start? About how many people are in as of now?

Yo! This looks quite fancy and smancy. Looking over some stuff. Anything that anyone wishes to tell me? The rp started yet? Any particular time to start? About how many people are in as of now?
Rp has not started yet, but we're looking at this weekend as a potential starting point! I have no idea how many people have character sheets up, but there's a LOT! Thank you for your interest in the RP! And you should look into joining Titanos! We're a bit short on members, and we need us some more strong mages!

Rp has not started yet, but we're looking at this weekend as a potential starting point! I have no idea how many people have character sheets up, but there's a LOT! Thank you for your interest in the RP! And you should look into joining Titanos! We're a bit short on members, and we need us some more strong mages!
Ah, yes. Then you have. (I technically) have come to the right person. I have done a Fairy Tail rp with a friend and we did rather well I would say. I have a possible character in mind for Titanos along with one other for more of a plot which I would love to discuss with you when I have gone through everything.

Also, where is this in correspondence with Fairy Tail guild? AU? In the future?

Ah, yes. Then you have. (I technically) have come to the right person. I have done a Fairy Tail rp with a friend and we did rather well I would say. I have a possible character in mind for Titanos along with one other for more of a plot which I would love to discuss with you when I have gone through everything.

Also, where is this in correspondence with Fairy Tail guild? AU? In the future?
It's an AU, so there is no Fairy Tail guild. Same world, just the guild is gone. And I'm glad you're considering Titanos! I'd love to chat about this plot idea you've got!

It's an AU, so there is no Fairy Tail guild. Same world, just the guild is gone. And I'm glad you're considering Titanos! I'd love to chat about this plot idea you've got!
Great! Eh...pm? Do you have time?
Well, make sure you involve both @Ali and I in this PM as well. So we can go ahead and accept it as a whole. And to make sure it won't interfere with anything we've got planned. So make sure you run the plot idea by us, the GMs as well.

Beccause I'm anxious to play this character and in this universe, I'd ask:

Anybody out there interested in making a short backstory with Ivan? Before @Akashi goes insane of people messing wih the RP, I mean nothing major or with any significance to the overall plot, just sth like, say, met on a job, at a dangerous terrain, in a pub after a job, etc. and became friendly (or enemies) . If you are from Silver Crux it may be the event leading to Ivan joining the guild.

Status
Not open for further replies.