• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!

What tier(s) is/are your character(s)??

• C

• B

• BB

• A

• AA

• AAA

• S

• SS

• SSS

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh that's the soccer cup theme song thang. I remember now. That'll be our theme song. We march to the beat into battle
Yeah, we already agreed on that with the guild master. We'll march in a line and sing that song until we reach the battlefield. Jay Mhina would obviously be the lead singer, since the song's about him.

Reactions: -QT-
Pfft, our guild has the best theme song everrrr, you other guilds can never be of any match. Our song is unbeatable !

There you go again, boasting about the almighty power of Titanos. I can't wait to see the look on your face when you guys become the laughing stocks of Fiore.

Silver Crux! Silver Crux! Silver Crux!

Whats our song...

We agreed on it with the guild master and QT. We'll march in a line and sing that song until we reach the battlefield.

I wrote down the lyrics to the page pefore this. Two times actually, I think Check it out. It's the best of all theme songs. Pfft. (If you haven't done any research about the other members of our guild, you won't most probably get it)

There you go again, boasting about the almighty power of Titanos. I can't wait to see the look on your face when you guys become the laughing stocks of Fiore.

Silver Crux! Silver Crux! Silver Crux!

*joins the parade* Silver Crux! Silver Crux! Silver Crux!

• Love
Reactions: Cush Almighty
Cmooooon guys. We ALL know Hiraeth Seis is the TRUE almighty guild. We shall fight! We shall conquer! We alone may be weak, but together we are strong! We will draw our blades! Ready a fighting chant!! We will overcome!! For divided we fall but UNITED WE STAND!!!!!!!!!!!

\_(°^°)_/

*joins the parade* Silver Crux! Silver Crux! Silver Crux!
*Joins parade and brings a banner that says "Glory to Silver Crux!"* SILVER CRUX! SILVER CRUX! SILVER CRUX!

• Love

get it? Cuz shooting inside is gonna get forbidden with all those guns yielding freaks.
XD

STAR APPROVES. BUT WE HAVE TO WAIT UNTIL THEY ACTUALLY END UP FIGHTING INSIDE THE GUILD. XD

Reactions: Aleksandar
Cmooooon guys. We ALL know Hiraeth Seis is the TRUE almighty guild. We shall fight! We shall conquer! We alone may be weak, but together we are strong! We will draw our blades! Ready a fighting chant!! We will overcome!! For divided we fall but UNITED WE STAND!!!!!!!!!!!

\_(°^°)_/

PFFFFT *spills coffee in the midst of laughter*

Dream on bunny, Silver Crux is the best. Period. You other guilds have no chance against us. We are strong and almighty, and we have the best booze. (If you have better booze than us, however, let me know and I'll come to visit)

We have the best secretary too, just sayin'. Not bragging or anything.

XD

STAR APPROVES. BUT WE HAVE TO WAIT UNTIL THEY ACTUALLY END UP FIGHTING INSIDE THE GUILD. XD

I made a wish under a shooting star that Master will take a break from spamming the OOC and check her PMs already

get it? Cuz shooting inside is gonna get forbidden with all those guns yielding freaks.

Ahhahha, that's a good one xD What about seed bullets? They're allowed right? (I'm going to have a spell that has them)

Ahhahha, that's a good one xD What about seed bullets? They're allowed right? (I'm going to have a spell that has them)
inb4
images

Hehe. Not all parts of this song apply, but why not?! :)

Nobody has my characters magic (Maguilty Sense) either. Yay our uniqueness! Lol
or mine, Yakuma, heehee.

Im so confused now guys xD
Does Silver Crust actually have a theme song?

And what s everyone posting!???? XD (QUEST OF CAMELOT< OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGG ITS BEEEEEEN SOOO LONGGGG)

Status
Not open for further replies.