• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!

What tier(s) is/are your character(s)??

• C

• B

• BB

• A

• AA

• AAA

• S

• SS

• SSS

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
giphy.gif
bXk1j_s-200x150.gif

Reactions: B l u E s
For anyone who might want a video representation of Bomb Curse to better know their opponent(or ally), watch Natsu eat himself to avoid exploding.
@-QT-

I'm starting to reconsider accepting the bomb curse magic....

It's actually not too hard to counter, so long as you avoid touching the opponent too many times you'll notice that during the fight the 'contact' bombs are actually weaker than the other spells, and only do a bunch of damage if one were to relentlessly assault the opponent

Jeezus. Why are there so many pages suddenly.

I was just having a problem with the whole "touching me and you blow up" aspect of the power. The other stuff reminds me of that one guy from Full Metal Alchemist that could use his alchemy to blow stuff up.

tumblr_nehwdlE5Uo1qf2huro1_500.gif

EDIT: But I guess he's vulnerable to long ranged attacks, so that's cool.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Love
Reactions: Cush Almighty
I was just having a problem with the whole "touching me and you blow up" aspect of the power. The other stuff reminds me of that one guy from Full Metal Alchemist that could use his alchemy to blow stuff up.

tumblr_nehwdlE5Uo1qf2huro1_500.gif

EDIT: But I guess he's vulnerable to long ranged attacks, so that's cool.
I get your point, there has to be some limitations. Seriously though, if you think my characters abilities are op, read up on some of these other characters.

I get your point, there has to be some limitations. Seriously though, if you think my characters abilities are op, read up on some of these other characters.
lol, so true. Everyone is OP in fairy tail... but we'll see IC if it becomes unrealistic xD

Wow. It took me a bit to catch up. I like that it's busy but I worry that I'll get lost in IC. There's no point to having characters no one interacts with.

Wow. It took me a bit to catch up. I like that it's busy but I worry that I'll get lost in IC. There's no point to having characters no one interacts with.
Dude, I know. BUT I HAVE A SUGGESTION FOR @Ali AND @Akashi

I think it would be interesting to impose a Collab Rule....
It is done in some group roleplays and I think it is very interesting, especially when there are so many people interacting.

Are you familiar with this concept where people, when they have lets say a mission, they roleplay it in a conversation between both of them or wtv amount of roleplayers and then they stick it all up in one post in the IC????

• Love
Reactions: Zarrock

Oh I have seen the other characters......Beliiiiiieeeeevvve meeee. I was just pickin on you cuz that was the first character I questioned. But the video above explained a lot and entailed the ability isn't as op as many of the other ones.

Edit: I just wanna fight your character already

Dude, I know. BUT I HAVE A SUGGESTION FOR @Ali AND @Akashi

It is done in some group roleplays and I think it is very interesting, especially when there are so many people interacting.

Are you familiar with this concept where people, when they have lets say a mission, they roleplay it in a conversation between both of them or wtv amount of roleplayers and then they stick it all up in one post in the IC????
^^ this!!! I did colabs a LOT in other roleplays I've done and it actually worked out great in RPs with a loooooot of people ^_^

Oh I have seen the other characters......Beliiiiiieeeeevvve meeee. I was just pickin on you cuz that was the first character I questioned. But the video above explained a lot and entailed the ability isn't as op as many of the other ones.

Edit: I just wanna fight your character already
I had the same feeling when I read up on your character!

Reactions: -QT-
I've never done a collab here. I'm not sure that would help. If my guilds are collaboration while I'm at work I can't really contribute.

Status
Not open for further replies.