1. Adept
  2. Advanced
  3. Prestige
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
  2. Nonbinary
  3. Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
Fantasy, Horror, Romance, Yaoi, Magical Girl, Supernatural, Victorian Goth, Steam Punk
OOC|Sign-Ups

latest

• Arrival Day
    Girls arrive at school and get settled in on campus.

Misson One - 10/17 - ???
    The three groups are sent out on their first mission.

Yume Youma Dance
    A banquet and dance held in the dining hall for all the Rookie Girls shortly after their first Youma hunt is complete. Semi-Formal Attire.

Fieldtrip!

Sisters - Mission Two
    ???

Magical Girl Project!
    Details coming soon.

• Cast List

Group 1 = Purple Group 2 = Pink Group 3 = Mint

House B(3D) - Hirose Jun - Damascus
    33fbx4n.jpg

House B(2C) - Aozora Miyuki - Papyra
    fbz614.jpg

House A(1D) - Momoji Rose Crimson - Shockwave
    10rqweu.jpg

House A(3B) - (Samantha Edinburgh - Princess of The People's Heart, Cordiculya
    idgheq.png

House B(2E) - Kokuyo Kano - Nightingale
    16ih5s6.gif

House A(2C) - Charee Moreau - La Voisin
    15pgvw6.jpg

House B(3H) - Ava Rose Leferve - Lady Winter
    20rl1f9.jpg

House A(2B) - Mina Strand - Crimson Moon
    1491qb6.jpg

• tumblr_nizrtmjIcl1rercezo1_500.gif

Getsu City/Bishoujo City, Getsu

Getsu City, also known as Bishoujo city, is a large city on Getsu Island. It is one of the largest islands in the world. Being that it is in the North Pacific Ocean, the dominant culture on this island is Japanese, with a slight American influence in the fashion sense and food culture, and a higher population of foreigners than Japan. On first glance it looks like a calmer version of Tokyo and New York City, but it's much more spacious. It is also the home of the Elite Magical Girl Academy, which is hidden away on the outskirts of Getsu City.

The farther you go out from Getsu City, the more green you'll begin to see. There are plenty of farms, villages, and beautiful beaches once you leave Getsu City. Unfortunately, the countryside can be even more dangerous than the city, with Youma hiding in the surrounding forests and often attacking small villages freely. It is where ancient, rare Youma are said to hide.

On Campus Locations
    Note: Try not to have too many character's congregrating in the same area! :) These spots are mostly for character socialization, but may become key points in the rp at some point.

House A - Living quarters for some of the students.
    House B - Also a living quarters for some of the students.
    Main Building - Where the classrooms and faculty dorms are located.
    Library - A large library where girls can find books on just about anything magical girl related or not.
    Gym - The school gym for indoor sports and such.
    Rooftop - The rooftop of the main building.
    Stables and barn - Place where horses and other animals are kept.
    Dining Hall - Place to eat.
    Banquet Room - Where celebrations and events are held.
    In door swimming pool - A small swimming pool located near the dorm buildings.
    Courtyard - For outside celebrations, eating, lollygagging. Has a large fountain.
    Orchards - Apple orchards not too far from the main buildings, with a scenic trail.
    Studio - Equipped with a ballet barre, a piano, and a sound proof room in the back for practicing musicians.
    Volleyball net - A volleyball net off to the side of the pool with sand.
    Tennis Court - Near the courtyard, behind a gate with bleachers for onlookers.
    Greenhouse - A decent sized greenhouse for those with a green thumb.
    Bath House - For baths. Also has showers.

Training Room - Magical Girl Simulation room.( Max: 2-4 Players at a time.)

Off Campus
    Note: These places only become available after classes.

Wacdonalds - American fast food.
    Bishoujo Bistro - Cute cafe place themed around magical girls.
    Getsu's Comic Store - Three tier store that sells Video Games, Comics and Manga, Board games, and also card games. Plus other niche stuff that would fall in the geeky category.
    Magical Girl Museum - A small museum full of magical girl and Youma artifacts. Mainly calcified heartstones and magical girl weapons.

Getsu Lake - Getsu's largest lake. Out in the country.
    Getsu Temple - A large temple nestled in the city. Open for blessings and prayers. Also home to a lot of festivals.
    Spiral Heart - A giant ferris wheel in the heart of the city. Arguable the largest ferris wheel in the world.

Royal Palace - A tourist destination. Very rarely will you see the Queen and the family as their living area is off limits.
    North Lake - Not a lake, but a mall. Has an indoor ice skating rink.
    Getsu Planetarium - Has a large telescope open to the public for stargazing, and massive replica of the solar system.
    Minika High - Another High School near the Academy.
    Pizza Shed - Pizza delivery place. Accepts order from Elite Magical Girl Academy.

Misc. Locations
    Note: Not social spots, but locations that serve as important plot points.

• Posting Rules
    1. When posting, use your character's name as a header and their location.
    2. During battles, do not autohit NPCs. This includes Youma and Magical Girl.
    3. No metagaming or Godmodding, at all. If you have permission to do so from the Player, then this is fine.
    4. No collaborative posts, unless two characters are on a date , or something similar and there is no risk of another being around.
    5. If you are inactive without word for two weeks, then you will be dropped and your character will be taken control of by me. Posting IC means you agree to this rule.
    6. No sex scenes within the IC thread. And definitely no sex scenes with people not in your age range.
    7. Intermediate writing standards are expected in this rp, and I will accept no less than a paragraph(5-7 sentences) for IC posts.

Combat Rules
    1. No Auto-hitting or taking control of a Youma. This is mainly for plot purposes. If you were to take control of one of the enemies this may be interrupt plots or ideas we have in mind. Also to keep the fights balanced and to make sure everyone gets their fair share of butt-kicking from the Youma. You are welcome to direct a hit at a Youma, but do not say the attack has landed, until the person controlling the Youma acknowledges it as fact. Youma Players reserve the right to say a Youma's attack has landed on a character, to kidnap players, or anything else that enemy characters may do. This is, again, for plot purposes. Rest assured we won't ever inflict fatal wounds on your character without your consent, and if we plan to
    kidnap or do anything similar to your character we may inform you first depending.

2. Be reasonable. If your character has already used a couple of attacks that require a decent amount of power or more advanced utility skills it will show. Their energy is not infinite. I'm going to give people freedom to pick their skills and attempt to dodge/evade/attack, but ultimately whether something affects the Youma is up to
    the Youma player to keep things fun, fresh, and fair.

3. The first time you use one of your character's spells, please provide a description of what it does in your post, or include it in a spoiler tag. This will make things easier on everyone, especially the Youma players.
[tabs]
[/tabs]

Last edited:
Aozora Miyuki
Getsu Museum

@Myka

"Useless," Akiko said as Miyuki struggled to escape her grip. Suddenly, she felt something sharp digging into her back and wrapping around her body. She scowled and glanced over her shoulder, more agitated than anything that someone had interfered in her plans. How many of these brats were there? Her sister had come to her aid not long after, and scattered the magical girls down below with an attack of her own. It was then that Akiko smirked, realizing that someone still had her back in all of this. Her smile soon faded when Airi demanded they leave, Akiko frowning childishly in reply.

"You've been touched by an angel."

Those were the last words Miyuki heard, before being tossed aside by the magical girl. Her paper wings seemed to awaken and stood out on her back, fluttering gently as she was transported down to the ground level. Miyuki sighed with relief when she landed beside the girl who helped her against Akiko. "Thanks for bailing me out back there," She said, exhausted.

"They got away, but at least it's over." Miyuki said to the girl, a hint of concern behind her eyes. The others hadn't really been present for the fight, but no doubt they would all be affected by the battle with the magical girls. "What could they have possibly wanted here? It doesn't make any sense." Miyuki appeared perplexed for a moment, shaking her head.

Hirose Jun
Getsu Museum
@Sailor Moon

Before she knew it, small black bolts of magic spewed it's way towards Damascus, fast. Not to mention, her metal chain snapped by flying debris not too long before the first attack landed. The dark-haired girl tried her best to dodge out of the way, but the attack burst into a small explosion upon impact with the ground. Not giving Damascus much time to jump a safe distance. The explosion managed to toss the girl across the marble terrain, sending her crashing onto the hard floor. Damascus eventually rolled to a stop, taking a moment to find her ground and regain her blurry vision. She can barely make out the three magical girls coming together, before fleeing into a portal. Giving her head a good shake, Damascus pushed herself off the cracked floor and slowly came up to a stance. While letting out a small groan, Damascus started rolling out her aching muscles until the magical girl with paper white wings landed nearby.

She nodded her head towards the girl's appreciation, a simple exchange between helping magical girls. Damascus turned her attention towards the center of the room, which is now appeared to be badly damaged. The floor cracked with holes, missing displays and torn up walls, the magical girl wasn't sure if the museum owners were going to be too happy with this outcome.

"As long as nobody got hurt…" Damascus managed to say out in a breathy state as she continued to scan the room. She couldn't even recognize what display room this was supposed to be in the first place… What exactly were those trio after?

Momoji Crimson-Starring Shock Wave
Museum
@Sailor Moon @Myka
Shockwave paled as the attack seemed to have no effect on the assailant. Crying out as she held up her arms in an attempt to block the needles from hitting her. The shock shield went up in time to block the blunt of the attack but under the intense forces of the hailstorm it cracked and shattered into nothingness. The force of the impact sent Shockwave hurtling backwards, though she managed to catch herself on her feet.

Mo could have sworn her heart had leapt into her throat as the trio left decisively after the attack. An eerie calm seemed to settle over the museum as Mo got off the ground, looking around her. So far no one seemed to be seriously injured, though she herself was feeling rather weak and banged up. Looking down at a pair of girls Mo clambered down the steps towards them.

"Are you two alright?" She asked, still out of breath. She was going to say something else when her transformation began to fade, and the last of the energy washed out of her. Slowly Mo's hair turned back to brown and her clothes returned to normal. Leaning against some of the rubble, Mo sighed. "What the hell was that about?"

Samantha - Museum's center room - next to the displays
@SaberWolf

Cordiculya yelped as the floor in front of her was morphed into a make shift wall, cutting her and Noctia off from their target. The latter Magical Girl recovered first, and leapt up to the top of wall. Cordiculya was tempted to follow her up, though in the end just rather sheepishly ran around the barrier. Unfortunately, neither had been quick enough: by the time the wall had been bypassed, the rouge Magical Girls were nowhere to be seen.

"Damn it all." Cordiculya spat out, heaving out a breath when it became clear that those brigands were now clearly beyond reach. Those three had disappeared as quickly as they had struck and who knew how far away they were already.

Before she could think anymore on the matter, Cordiculya caught sight of Noctia leaping down off the wall, the girl's newly awakened energy still flowing from her. Noctia spared a glance in the princess Magical Girl's direction, smirking as she folded her arms.

"You sure were eager to see Arma and I fight, hey Cordy? Who knew you'd have a hand at bringing forth my transformation. I guess you like me more than you thought, hm?"

"Ha!" Cordiculya let an exaggerated shrug, though it was more to cover up how red her face suddenly felt. "I would personally argue that you must feel more affection for me than you thought, considering you're the one that transformed."

Noctia, true to her nature, didn't seem too bothered by the Princess Magical Girl's words. Indeed, she seemed to be concentrating on something else. It might have been on the matter of transforming back to her normal self, since after a moment of thought, Noctia was replaced by Kano. Cordiculya, starting to feel the strain of her own transformed state, relented her concentration and returned back into Samantha. There was something oddly therapeutic about transforming back and forth with Kano. Felt like a very 'team-y' thing to do.

It was an odd thought, the idea that Kano could actually transform now. She had been pushing through the academy, doing just as well (if not better) than the other girls who could transform. It was going to be interesting to see just what the future held for the newly awakened 'Noctia.' Whatever implications lied in Samantha being a part of the process, the girl didn't feel ready to tackle just yet.

"Thank you, for helping, I mean."

Samantha jumped slightly in place, looking at the other girl out of the corner of her eye. Kano was offering a small smile that caused Samantha to hesitate. It was probably just the romantic in Samantha getting worked up, but she could swear that Kano's entire countenance lit up at that genuine smile. Like the sun breaking through the clouds.

It took a second for Samantha to realize she hadn't actually said anything in reply, and forced a strained cough out of her chest. Putting a hand up to cover her mouth (and her face, which was currently doing a good impression of a tomato), Samantha managed to cough out.

"Y-yes, well, you know how it is. I had to repay you for helping me during the dance, and this was the best thing I could come up with in such short notice, h-haha." Samantha, feeling like she needed an excuse to escape before she embarrassed herself further, pointed off further into the room. "I should, uh, go check the area. Look for clues, and…so on."

Samantha attempted a resolute nod, though it came out as more of an awkward half bow. Any attempts at a swift exit were also foiled by the fact she had to gingerly pick her way through the rubble without tripping. All of this resulted in her feeling more embarrassed, not less so.

The princess-wannabe decided that the best way to put her mind off the whole distracting line of thought that Kano was becoming would be to try and take stock of the situation at large. She could just about spy the other girls on the field trip picking themselves out of the rubble. Everyone looked as shook up as Samantha felt, but it appeared that they hadn't suffered any casualties. Whether or not the poor civilians had suffered any worse would have to be determined later: with all the debris and all the chaos, all they could do for now was pray their actions had spared the majority…

Eventually, Samantha's examination led her over to where one of those rouges had…transformed? It hadn't looked (or indeed, felt) like any transformation Samantha had witnessed before. There had been something undeniably wrong about the whole thing, like the girl had been anomaly in order of things. Hell, the girl wasn't even present anymore, and there was still some kind of unnatural chill in the air, like her presence still lingered.

Just what the hell could have created such a thing, and why would they have attacked this museum? To send a message? As a general action of anarchy? Or maybe…

Samantha glanced at the display cases in the room. With how smashed up and wrecked everything was, it was pretty impossible to determine if they had attacked any one particular case specifically. However, there must have been a reason their assault was isolated to only this room, rather than the building at large. As if there is/was/could be something in this room that they were making a special case to target.

"Hey, does anyone know what was in this room before those three struck?" Samantha called to the room at large, peeking into one of the display cases as she did so. It was useless for her: without knowing what was supposed to be in these things, it was difficult to determine if anything was missing. "It feels odd they would attack one room, and then leave. Was there anything worth snatching in this particular room?"

HEX CODE
#FF57BD

OUTFIT
Click Me!

MAGICAL GIRL ALIAS
Lady Winter

MASTERY
Ice
cb18173b2f8329333746816427e631b1_pink-butterfly-clip-art-pink-butterfly-clipart-png_292-297.png
AVA-ROSE
ICE IS MY PROTECTOR AND WINTER IS MY FORTRESS.
Lady Winter was shocked and slightly pissed off that her attack did nothing but enhance the other's girl's attack. It was insane! Lady Winter had been too focused on trying to find the reason to why her magic didn't work on the brat to notice the projectile coming to a stop in front of her. "Uh oh..." Before she could move away fast enough, the thing exploded and Lady Winter went flying backwards against one of the paintings on the walls.

With a loud thud, the rest of her ice armor shattered all around her. Her magic Heartstone glowed bright for a second before she turned back into her normal form. Luckily the armor took most of the damage from the explosion, but Ava-Rose would feel that pain in the morning. A massage would be needed A.S.A.P. tomorrow.

As she groaned and stood back up, Ava wiped the debris off her outfit and staggered over to where she could see Miyuki, Jun and Mo; all standing by one another. It looked like her friend wasn't too badly bruised up or anything. She was grateful for at least that. Angrily pulling off her heels and holding them in her hand, Ava-Rose rolled her eyes and moved in front of the girls.

"Whoever those three were... something tells me that this won't be the last time we see them." Moving closer to Miyuki. "Next time... we'll be prepared to take them down. For good." Pouting a little in Miyuki's direction. "I'm sorry that I couldn't help you; that girl really has something royally bad coming her way. I'll make it my mission to ruin her for you. NO ONE messes with my friends." Giving her friend a light hug, being careful not to hurt her anymore than she had been already. "I soo need a protein shake now..."

• Love
Reactions: N4na and envogue
Mina Strand - Central area, battle aftermath

Crimson Moon finally returned to the central area too late to actually be useful. The hot-blooded redhead burst through one of the doors that was still relatively intact, all ready to join in the fight. "All right, ladies that's..." her voice dropped down from projecting to carry to more normal indoor levels, "enough." The magical girl shook her head. "Guess the rest of you didn't leave anything for me, huh?"

She let her own transformation drop, her outfit dissolving into a red mist and the color quickly retreating from her hair. "Looks like a frickin' war zone in here. What'd I miss," she asked anyone nearby not particularly engaged. "Oh, and heads-up, but I've got Miss Airhart right behind me, so we probably won't get to hang out too long." Mina looked around to find Samantha, not that it took too long in the mostly empty room.

"Yo, Samantaha," she shouted and waved. "Sorry about ditching you like that, but had to make sure everyone got out safe. And then I kinda got drafted to do some first aid." She started picking her way across the cracked and rubble-strewn floor. "You've got to catch me up on what I missed with all this. You kicked ass, right?" It took her a while to realize that there were certain people who weren't present who should be. "Oh damn, they got away, didn't they?"

• Love
Reactions: N4na and Baddamobs
Samantha - Center of Museum - Next to the displays, next to Mina

@R-9 Pilot

"Oh, and heads-up, but I've got Miss Airhart right behind me, so we probably won't get to hang out too long."

"Oooh, boy…" Samantha only just heard Mina announce that information to the room, but it was enough to make her reflectively wince. While the rest of the students and her could hardly be blamed for wanting to help innocent people during an incident, it stood to reason their relatively reckless actions promised an earful from their teachers. After all, they weren't fully approved Magical Girls: they had just kind of dived into the situation when it became clear things were getting out of hand.

On the other hand, maybe this was worth extra credit…

"Yo, Samantaha,"

Said girl finally dragged her eyes away from the case she was inspecting at her name. Samantha was relieved to see that Mina looked no worse than the rest of them were (though admittedly, the motley group was hardly in mint condition).

"Sorry about ditching you like that, but had to make sure everyone got out safe. And then I kinda got drafted to do some first aid. You've got to catch me up on what I missed with all this. You kicked ass, right?" Mina made her way across the room, careful with her footing with all the debris covering the floor. Samantha didn't wait before letting out a bark of a laugh.

"Ha! I wish. I spent most of the fight dazed on the floor. It speaks volumes of my prowess that I still managed to get a hit in despite that, though, ohoho~" Samantha tittered, briefly raising a hand to her mouth. Her amusement faded when she tried to recount the events in her head. "I'm afraid that I couldn't tell you much that you don't already know: three Magical Girls openly attacking civilians, one going into some kind of berserk state, and their motives shrouded in mystery. No one died during the encounter, thank our stars, but…"

Samantha drifted off. Despite the beast becoming too prominent to ignore, it was clear that Samantha had no idea how to tackle the elephant in the room.

"Oh damn, they got away, didn't they?"

"…Yes." Samantha sighed."We were clearly dealing with some dangerous foes. One second the three of them were wiping the floor with all of us, the next second they had vanished into thin air."

If Samantha had to guess, she would assume that girl with the scythe had something to do with it. She seemed to be able to conjure up portals, and it wasn't too much of a stretch to imagine that she could transport people through them. A useful tool for three criminals, who could already be miles away.

Besides that, though, something else ate away at Samantha. After a moment of looking pensive, she muttered aloud.

"I know I should be glad that we walked away from that battle mostly unscathed, but this whole thing feels rotten to me. For one, am I to believe that 'rogue Magical Girls' actually exist? For second, why the heck would they attack a museum in broad daylight?"

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: envogue and N4na
Miyuki Aozora
Getsu Museum - Leaving

Miyuki didn't find an answer to her question, as everyone seemed to be just as confused as she was. It was frustrating, to say the least, but turning her attention to her wounded comrades seemed to distract her just enough to calm down. Finding that they were all still in one piece set her mind and ease, and she smiled at Shockwave...er, Momoji. The white haired girl wore a look of brief surprise as the girl powered down in front of her.

"They were after something," Miyuki answered Momoji, though she hated to state the obvious. "I'm not sure about the specifics, but would a museum really leave anything so important out in the open? Display case or not." She seemed to be talking to herself rather than her friends. "It must have been important if they would do something like this." She concluded, before hearing Lady Winter's voice. It seemed her friend was still as full of energy as ever, which couldn't make Miyuki any happier given the events.

"It's okay, Ava. You'll just have to make it up to me next time." Miyuki giggled, embracing the girl tightly. As they pulled away, there was the sound of faint sirens off in the distance. They were steadily growing closer, and Miyuki knew that the Magical Girl Police would soon be here. That realization made the whole thing seem more real, more dangerous. She hadn't even stopped to check on the civilians, instead hoping that they were all smart enough to get out before anything horrible could happen.

Minutes passed and Miss Airhart and Miss Shizuka were rushing into the museum, along with several transformed officers. Both instructors looked like they had only just found out about what had happened, and were in utter shock to see the museum's main floor in shambles.

"What happened? Are you girls okay?!" Miss Airhart asked, nearly plowing through the girls as she charged over. She was unhinged, no longer her usual stern self. "I'm so sorry. We should have been here to protect you."

"I'd just rather fight Youma for the rest of my life than..other Magical Girls." Miyuki added in lightheartedly, glancing at the others.

Miss Airhart gave the girls a sympathetic look, before sighing. "I'm afraid it can't always be that way. I'm just sorry you girls had to learn that...the hard way."

Kokuyo Kano - Leaving the Museum
@Sailor Moon @R-9 Pilot @Baddamobs @Myka @IceQueen
@Daz @MadKingJai™
Kano smirked as Samantha left to go look for "clues", before she felt the fatigue seep into her body. She inhaled deeply as a sharp wave of pain hit her body and it took the little bit of strength she had left not to collapse to her knees. Though it didn't last long, it still stole the oxygen from her lungs. Another deep breath sent the pain away and she rolled her shoulders to regain her composure. As she looked around once more at the damage that was left behind, she saw Miss Airhart sprinting towards them. Of course she was frantic after what had happened, who wouldn't be? Miss Shizuka wasn't far behind as the dark haired woman looked around and whistled when she saw the state of the museum.

Her eyes fell on Kano and the woman moved towards her, almost sensing that something was different. Kano lowered her eyes for a moment before she heard Shizuka's foot steps nearing. "All right everyone, let's load up and head out. I think we've done enough damage here today." As the other girls started moving towards the bus, Kano went to follow them before Shizuka put a hand on the brunette's shoulder to hold her back. "You want to tell me what happened here? And what's going on with you, Kokuyo? Your aura is...different."

"You can see that?" Kano asked as she looked up at Miss Shizuka who just shrugged and grinned. "Of course you can." Kano sighed as she rolled her eyes slightly. She didn't know why, but she was a bit apprehensive about telling the professor that she had finally experienced her first transformation at the ripe age of fifteen. Not that she was ever embarrassed, but she had sort of resigned herself to never reaching it. Now that she had, it was a bit of a culture shock in a way. "Well, as you can see, there was a bit of a fight."

"With whom?" Shizuka pressed before Kano could say another word. "Did a Youma show up here?"

"It was three magical girls, actually." Kano answered as she folded her arms over her chest and looked around the room. "Sisters, I think. They were looking, and took, something from a display case over there." The brunette pointed to some smashed glass and a broken marble pillar. "I don't know what was in there though."

Shizuka nodded as her brow furrowed in thought. "And now what's going on with you?" The professor glanced back down at the brunette with a raised eyebrow. Kano fidgeted slightly in her place before giving in finally.

"I...sort of transformed." Kano admitted quietly and Shizuka's eyes widened slightly before a small smile grew on her face. If she didn't know any better, she'd say that Shizuka was finding a bit of humor in the whole situation. "So...yeah, there's that."

"Well you can tell me all about it when we get back to Elite." Shizuka said as she suddenly started guiding Kano back towards the museum's exit. "For now, you're probably gonna need some rest."

Kano didn't realize how right Miss Shizuka was until they actually made it back to Elite. The bus ride back had been fine, but as soon as Kano went to stand from her seat and exit the bus, she felt like all the energy from her body had been sapped. It took all she had to make it to her room and immediately collapse on her bed. Thankfully the weekend started tomorrow so that gave Kano two days to recover. As she rolled onto her back on the bed, her eyes caught the letter that was still sitting on her desk. Her eyes narrowed, she knew she needed to address it at some point, but she was far too tired to do it now.

Mina Strand - Getsu Museum and ride back to Elite

"Damn, sounds like I missed some crazy stuff," Mina observed. She even frowned a little. "Must've been something else. Though, if they were beating practically all of us without breaking a sweat, it's probably a good thing they left when they did. not that I don't feel bad about missing my chance to get a crack at 'em." Mina's view on fighting didn't seem to change, regardless of who she'd be fighting. Really, it's she didn't particularly care who her opponents were, she could still enjoy it.

"I think it's rare, but there's nothing stopping a girl from going off on her own and causing trouble. Just think, in another life, we could all have been some kind of supervillains." She shook her head. "Well, some of us, maybe. I could see myself going that route, but I dunno, you seem like you're too pure, or something. No motivations that could put you down a bad path, at least." Her assessment may not be made with much, so it was up to Samantha to decide on the accuracy.

"Damned if I know what they were after, but there must've been something interesting on display. I'm sure if we keep an eye out, the news will fill us in on the details. Like it or not, guess we've got to be prepared to fight things other than Youma...not that it'll be a problem for me. I'm always up for a good fight, doesn't matter who or what my opponents are." She could say that with overflowing confidence and a huge grin, at least. "Try not to think too much about it, and just enjoy yourself." Easy for her to say.

On the ride back, Mina wasn't particularly exhausted, nor was she particularly shell-shocked by events. She did avoid pretty much the entire spectacle, instead spending her time helping people with her unusual for of healing magic, away from the actual fighting. She didn't look any less down, though certainly not for the same reasons as the others. Still, plenty more excitement than planned for the day, so she was quite happy to get back to her room and relax.

Hirose Jun
Getsu Museum >> Elite Academy

@MadKingJai™ @IceQueen @Sailor Moon

It appears that most of the other girls were trying to find answers to the exact same question Jun and everyone else were thinking. What exactly were those three girls after?

By now Jun has already faded back to her normal self and is currently examing the crumbled room along with the other curious souls. Nearly all her fellow school mates appeared to be in rough shape after that battle, there was no denying that those three magical girls were surprisingly powerful. Jun believed that if the battle dragged on to be any longer, she wasn't sure if she'd have enough stamina to keep up with them.

At the corner of her eye, Jun spotted Ava-Rose making her way over, stopping beside Miyuki before giving the white-haired girl a light hug. Jun shifted her weight to one side and rested a hand on her hip as she watched the two girls check up on each other. She was relieved to see her fieldtrip buddy all in one piece, not to mention, the scene Jun happened to be witnessing now was kind of a special one. From all those years of seeing Ava around the campus and class, she has never seen the diva be so close to another person like how she appeared to be with Miyuki. It was quite a refreshing sight.

"Glad to see you're okay, Ava. I thought you did a pretty impressive job as Lady Winter." Jun spoke up as she moved to where Ava stood before giving the girl a light pat on the shoulder. Though there may have been a hint of provoking tone in her voice, Jun truly meant what she said. She knew Ava's go getting attitude and impressive skills no doubly help define her magical fighting abilities. Plus, being concerned over your field trip buddy is just something to be expected, just a normal gesture everyone goes through, right?

Eventually Miss Airhart and Miss Shizuka burst into the scene with their own concerned habits. After insuring that everyone's okay, Jun happily followed miss Shizuka's orders and started out towards the bus.

The ride back was quiet on Jun's end, at least compared to the bus ride earlier when they were headed to the museum. The blonde just popped in her earphones and stare out the window the entire way back to the academy. When they finally arrived, Jun didn't hesitate a single bit to immediately head back to the dormitory. Forget dinner, or even a shower, all Jun could think about is the sweet softness of her bed.

• Love
Reactions: envogue and Justin
Miyuki Aozora
Elite ---> Cafeteria

Outfit

Miyuki opened her eyes with a sickening feeling in the pit of her stomach. She was remembering the battle yesterday after their field trip was crashed by the three magical girls. Everyone had come out alright for the most part, but it wasn't an easy thing to shake, or even forget about. News and social media sites had been filled with articles about the attack, with plenty of speculation of what the girls had been after in the first place, while others claimed to know the girls' true identities.

It was a lot to take in all at once, but Miyuki found herself very interested in the aftermath of the event. There were even pictures of her magical girl alter ego, as well as of her comrades that someone leaked. It wouldn't have been the first time Papyra had made an appearance online since her first youma battle, but Miyuki preferred her identity be kept secret from the general public. Magical girls who exposed themselves often times had a hard time continuing with their daily lives, and being a magical girl had already cut into the little time Miyuki had for ballet practice and her favorite paper folding hobby.

Since there were no classes for the day, Miyuki planned to dedicate some of her time relaxing in the dance studio. She carried with her a pastel blue gym bag, filled with her pointe shoes and other random things. Her hair was lifted into a neat bun, with a few stray hairs framing her bright red eyes, while she only wore a blush pink leotard and an over sized cardigan to shield her from the occasional breeze. She was eager to meet with the dance instructor, and hopefully some of the other dancers, but her first stop would be the cafeteria for a quick breakfast.

Not to Miyuki's surprise the cafeteria was already busy, with girls dressed in their casual attire, and some donning their sports gear for early practices. She didn't see anyone familiar, but she didn't put any effort into searching before resigning herself to the breakfast line. A small bowl of oatmeal and an apple was her choice for the day, as she grabbed the items for her tray and took a seat alone.

Last edited:
Momoji Crimson-Starring Shock Wave
Museum
Mo looked around at the group that was amassing around the hall. It seemed that most everyone was doing alright, minus a few scrapes and bumps here and there. Mo was exhausted, completely. She had been drained of most of it while they were fighting. Whoever that magical girl was, and whatever she took, was very powerful. Mo sighed. Most of the people were starting to pick their things back up and head for the buses, so Mo followed suit.

She spent the rest of the day passed out in her room. As the dawn rose on the next day things were returning to semi normal. The magical girls still nagged at her brain as she slowly got up and put on some clothing. It would be better to leave the room with a bra on. After lazily slapping on a tank top and sports bra along with her usual sweatpants Mo headed down for breakfast. She was starving.

Mo walked down to the cafeteria alone, her hands shoved in her pockets as she walked up to the counter and grabbed some cereal and hot chocolate for breakfast, making sure to also add and apple to the ensemble as she looked for a place to sit and eat.

Mina Strand - Elite -> House B

Mina woke up, chipper as usual on a weekend, and got dressed. She wasn't the sort to dwell on the past day's events, beyond some lingering regret on missing the fight. Time off was way too valuable to waste moping around all day, so instead, she made her way over to the other residence hall on Elite's campus. It took her a little bit of looking around, but she eventually found the right door to go pounding on.

A few sharp knocks on the door in the morning were probably not welcome to anyone, particularly if they had planned on sleeping in. not that it stopped Mina from making her presence known. "Yo, Kano, you up," she shouted the question, to be heard through the door. "It's been a while, so how 'bout a match?" She was then left standing around, waiting for a door to open. For anyone else, it would probably be awkward.

@R-9 Pilot
@Sailor Moon

Samantha - Museum -> Bus -> Dorm -> Panic Hell - Cafeteria

"Damn, sounds like I missed some crazy stuff,"
Mina nodded, looking slightly grim. "Must've been something else. Though, if they were beating practically all of us without breaking a sweat, it's probably a good thing they left when they did. not that I don't feel bad about missing my chance to get a crack at 'em."

"I wouldn't fret too much about that, my friend." Samantha folded her arms, frowning as she stared off into space. "I get the distinctly unpleasant feeling that this isn't the last time we've seen those three…"

While that had just been the romantic in Samantha sounding dramatic, it made at least some sense. They had directly impeded - and were witnesses to – those three rouge's crimes; it wouldn't be surprising in the entire class now had targets painted on their backs. They were going to have to be on their toes for the next few days.

"I think it's rare, but there's nothing stopping a girl from going off on her own and causing trouble. Just think, in another life, we could all have been some kind of supervillains." Mina had pondered aloud. The idea was enough to cause Samantha a shiver of fear: the property damage this class was capable of was already too high while they were on the side of righteousness. The idea of it being deliberate was horrifying. "Well, some of us, maybe. I could see myself going that route, but I dunno, you seem like you're too pure, or something. No motivations that could put you down a bad path, at least."

That idea gave Samantha pause. What would happen if she was evil in nature, or at least lacked restraints? Say, if her mother had taught her to crush her enemies rather than care for the needy?

The world, overran by her stone armies, would be brought under heel by her devious plans. The entity of earth's governments band together to stop the rise of this one unstoppable Magical Girl, but alas their efforts do nothing to slow the tide. Even all of the planet's Magical Girls are brought under her thumb, and before long all recognise QUEEN Cordiculya as the new ruler-of-everything.

With her rule secured, Samantha could indulge in all of life's decadences: every cake and pastry hers to consume, all of the cutest kittens and puppies hers own, an entire
ARMY of the world's most attractive male and female knights at her beck and call. And once she achieved immortality (somehow?) it would be hers for all of time!!!

"…Hmm. No, I think Empress Cordiculya sounds a lot better, hehe." Samantha rubbed her hands together cackling quietly.

Sobering, Samantha realized that she hadn't quite absorbed what Mina had just said. When Samantha refocused her attention, Mina was already talking about her eagerness for fighting, but the words slipped into a white noise. Just what had she meant by seeing herself 'going that route?' Had she been trying to imply that her past experiences had meant her moral compass had been questionable for a time? Or was it something simpler, like she really didn't care who she was fighting, as long as she was? All at once, Samantha realized that she didn't know a whole lot about Mina. She was starting to get the impression that the girl's smooth exterior didn't do justice to whatever lay beneath, but that was about the extent of it.

Then again, the aura of mystery was kind of attractive in its own right…

"-Try not to think too much about it, and just enjoy yourself."

"What?!" Samantha shook herself, finding that she had only just caught the tail end of whatever Mina had been saying. "I-Yes, certainly! I will, uh, give it some thought on the bus ride back, h-haha."

Samantha was more than slightly relieved at the appearance of the teachers, and the announcement that they were going to leave the scene to the authorities. Also thankfully, Samantha had managed to secure a seat next to a girl she absolutely did not recognise, which would give her the perfect excuse to spend the rest of the ride back in blissful silence.

It was almost surreal, though. When the bus had pulled up to the museum, it had been perfectly ordinary day, and the only thing that Samantha had been worrying about was how much homework she still had to do when she got back to the academy. The air had been filled with casual conversation and laughter, and the streets had been lined with ordinary people going about their business.

Now, as the bus pulled away from the museum, the interior was filled with girls covered in scrapes and bruises, the air heavier and almost silent. The lights of the police and emergency services vehicles flashed across the entire area, and the sound of sirens drowned out any other noise. Samantha watched, her face pressed up against the glass windows of the bus, as the anxious crowd of people standing behind the police tape just stared in silence at the museum. How many of those people were there just because a friend or loved one had been visiting the museum? How would the victims of the attack even cope with how close they had been to danger this day? Hell, how would they react knowing that the rouge Magical Girls were still out there?

Samantha didn't know. And as she felt her eyes already drifting shut, the cool glass of the window oddly soothing against her head, she knew she didn't have the energy to figure it all out.

…First Aki Kireina. Now this.

"Ma, I hope you were right…"

Everything faded into oblivion.

============ ~ohohohohohoho~ ============

Slowly, with even more effort than it usually took, Samantha pried her eyes open. It took a second to realize that she was actually in her room, although the vanguard of stuffed animals should have given it away sooner.

With much groaning, Samantha pushed herself into a sitting position, rubbing her eyes as she did so. Only after this little ritual of complaint was complete did Samantha realise that she was still wearing the clothes from the incident yesterday, right down to her shoes. She must have collapsed when she had entered the room, forgetting to even slip into her pyjamas.

Wait a damn second. How had she gotten back to her room?

She vaguely recalled passing out on the bus, but had no recollection at all of the bus getting to the academy, or even making her way back to the dorms. She was pretty tired after everything that had happened, but surely she hadn't been tired enough to sleepwalk back up to her quarters, right? Maybe one of the others had carried her back without waking her? Samantha briefly entertained the idea that perhaps Kano or Mina had carried her princess style back to her room, although it was more likely that one of the teachers had done so.

Well, whatever. Today was a rare free day, a time wherein students could take a load off for a while. Or, in Samantha's case, try and catch up on all of the school work they were already lagging behind. The princess-wannabe grimaced as she realised that, while the rest of her year were probably chilling out, she was going to be cramming. Samantha ran though her mental checklist of things to do while she slipped out of her clothes and tried to find a fresh ensemble.

Despite her grumblings, a part of Samantha was actually kind of relieved that she was going to be busy with homework. After everything that had happened yesterday, it felt kind of calming to be doing something so mundane. Like the act of trying to keep her grades up would keep her anchored in reality, instead of whatever madhouse she had been a part of in the museum. She would count today as a good day as long as nothing to upset the balance occurred.

Samantha was just stepping out of the bathroom, her teeth freshly cleaned and flossed, when (without really thinking) she checked her phone.

Sixty one messages.

"…Oh crap."

She hadn't messaged her family. The news of the attack had no doubt reached the populous at large, and she hadn't messaged her family.

"Oh crap."

Samantha scrolled through her messages. There were several from each member that were older enough to type, all with varying degrees of worry. Pa had several paragraph-length texts that grew increasingly jumbled and filled with spelling mistakes as time went on. Ma had sent only a few, but Samantha knew her mother enough to see the building concern behind each. Caroline had sent the absolute most, coming in at thirty seven from her alone, with less and less emojis with each text. Samuel had sent the fewest, but he had also sent the latest.

"Oh crap!"

Samuel's latest text read as follows:

Samantha

I really wish everyone would listen to me for a change, you know? I keep telling everyone else that, if anything HAD happened to you, the academy would have already contacted us, and that sending a boatload of texts to you wouldn't change anything anyway, but nooooo. Whatever. In any case, Mother is already packing up to head down to the city, and Father is insisting that Caroline and I join her. I don't understand the WHY of it, but it seems to have put him at ease, and Mother didn't refuse the idea.

Main point is, you better be praying that you're actually in trouble, because you sure as hell are as soon as Mother reaches Elite. Which we're already driving towards. And will be arriving at very soon.

Lol.

Samuel.

"Oh crap oh crap oh crap! Samuel, you smug son of a-!"

Samantha cut herself off from her misguided insult, dancing anxiously in place. What should she do what should she do!? She couldn't appear before her mother wearing this 'Sunday relaxing gear' stuff she had on! Hell, even if she dressed up to the nines, how the hell was she going to explain herself?!

"Calm!! C-calm down, Samantha." The girl chewed on her thumbnail, glancing around like a spooked rabbit.

First thing first, she needed to find a respectable change of clothes. Then, she needed to get some breakfast down her: the last thing she needed to be was lightheaded from being staved. Then…well, she was going to have to pray that she could come up with some strong arguments.

Pacified slightly by the rough plan, Samantha set out executing it. She managed to find an actually decent purple, ankle length dress for occasion (nice and presentable, but not overly formal) and managed to pull it onto her even in her haste. Throwing on her shoes, Samantha raced out of her room to try and find something to eat, nearly bowling over a couple of girls in her race down to cafeteria.

Zipping through the hall's doors, Samantha put general decency aside for one moment and pushed her way through the throng of girls standing in the breakfast. Deaf to the numerous complaints and death threats she left in her wake, Samantha grabbed the nearest plate of toast from the front, and ran like hell to the nearest available seat.

In too much of a rush to complain about the fact that her toast was completely unseasoned, Samantha began ripping huge chunks out of the slices of toasted bread with her teeth, chewing like a rapid animal. It took several bites for her to even notice that she had, somehow, managed to find a seat next to a girl she actually recognised.

Mouth pausing open mid bite, Samantha halted her movements. This girl…silver hair and red eyes…

"…-M-Miyuki, r-right?" Samantha shakily spoke, red filling her face as the shame of her previous actions finally caught up with her. "…Uh, fancy meeting you here."

Kokuyo Kano - House B --> Sparring/Practice Building
@R-9 Pilot
Kano woke up to the sounds of hard knocks on her door and a muffled voice. She'd been sleeping so hard that she didn't remember when she had exactly fallen asleep and hadn't woken up at all during the night. Her body felt like it still weighed about fifty pounds heavier than it should, but at least the constant ache wasn't there that had been the day before. She heard a muffled voice through the door again that brought her mind back to consciousness before lifting herself out of bed and moving slowly towards the door. The soft click of the door unlocking could be heard before before Kano swung the door open and was met with a very awake Mina Strand. What time was it? She looked over her shoulder at her wall clock and groaned, nine in the morning.

"I am up now, Strand." Kano grumbled as she combed her fingers through her hair and sighed. She had planned to sleep the whole day, if she was going to be completely honest with herself. Since Miss Shizuka had suggested she take it easy today, she was going to do so, but it would be good practice to spar with Mina. Not to mention a good opportunity to test out her new abilities.

That thought alone brought her back to the unopened letter on her nightstand. She furrowed her brow before glancing at Mina. "Let me change and I'll meet you downstairs." She didn't wait for the other girl to answer before shutting the door in her face. Kano turned back, staring at the letter and let out and exasperated sigh. The seal on the envelope was enough to know who, or at least, where it came from. She picked it up and broke the seal before pulling out a off-white piece of parchment.

Dearest Kano,

I hope this letter finds you well. You have yet to contact home and let your father, or I, know that you're healthy and happy. Since you have neglected to update us on your well-being, we will be making a trip to Elite this weekend. As of now we are planning to be there Sunday, around early afternoon. We will meet you in front of your house, so I hope you're awake by then.

Love always,
Mother.

"Damnit." Why hadn't she read the letter sooner? If she had, maybe she could've avoided this visit all together. Now she had been blind-sided and had no choice to welcome them when they got there. Kano inhaled deeply and sighed again, as if she didn't have other things on her mind at present, now her mother was going to show up tomorrow.

The brunette grumbled to herself before moving to her closet and changing into a black t-shirt and some grey joggers. She quickly brushed out the tangles in her hair before tying it back, grabbing her saber as she opened her door and shoved her key in her pocket. She made her way down the stairs, completely forgetting to grab anything for breakfast, to meet Mina.

"All right, let's go."

Hirose, Jun
Elite >> Dining Hall
@IceQueen

Jun eventually woke up to the faint, yet a definite annoyance, feeling of her aching body. She was sore in places she normally wasn't used to, it only really happened whenever she got a good magical girl battle in. Or it could just be the aftermath of that time when she was practically thrown across the museum room, that could definitely be another reason for her bruised self.

Stretching herself out of bed, Jun took a couple seconds to herself to gather her mind up for the morning. It's a free day today, no classes or missions, this could be a good time to catch up with some tennis practice. Satisfied with the plan, Jun gave the bed one last pat before pushing herself off and gone to gather her things.

After freshening up, Jun threw on a simple sport attire then went ahead to pack up her duffle bag. When everything appeared to be all set, a loud, growling noise emerged from her stomach. Aiding to the blonde's next decision, heading down to the cafeteria for some breakfast. Grabbing a white baseball cap and track jacket, Jun sprinted out the dorm and towards the dinning room in hopes to tame her hunger before it caused anymore unsettling side effects.

It was already full with people, which was no surprise, many students at this school wake up early to get the most of their day. Jun waved at a few familiar faces that passed by, but her main focus was on the tray of food before her. Grabbing a seat at the nearest table, Jun dug into her fruit salad immediately, hardly paying attention to any other girls that might've been sharing the table as well. After getting a good few rounds in, the pale-haired girl looked up from her plate and spotted a familiar face sitting right across from her. She'd recognized that look, and cool short haircut from before. Taking a moment to completely swallow all her food, Jun pointed her fork at the girl in front of her, squinting her eyes to an intense stare as she tried to recall this girl's name.

Pressing her lips together, as if she knew the name was going to begin like this "Mmmmmmm..." she lingered on the m for a moment, the name was right at the tip of her tongue, though she definitely recognized this girl as one of few girls she met at the banquet party.

"I'm sorry, you're going to have to remind me of your name."

Last edited:
Mina Strand, House B to Practice Building

Mina nodded at Kokuyo as she arrived dressed and carrying her weapon. "All right," she said herself, echoing the other girl. "If you're ready to go."

The two walked to Elite's practice building. Not quite a gym, it had facilities specifically to allow magical girsl to practice their abilities in a safe and controlled manner. Of course, the nice training simulation room was usually wasted on the sort of sparring done in the past, so it was unusual to head there instead of simply to the gym. "So, I heard some things the other day," Mina said to her sparring partner, giving her a sidelong glance as they walked. "You wanna give that brand-new transformation more of a test run?"

It would change the dynamic considerably from heir usual fare. Mina was quite interested in seeing the newly-minted magical girl in action,of course. But, it would probably detract a bit from her own training in swordsmanship, with more options open to the both of them. "I'd love to see what you're capable of, and hey, I can take a lot of punishment, so no real worries. i won't even have to borrow a sword."

Miyuki Aozora
Cafeteria

@Baddamobs

Miyuki was mid-bite when she heard an annoyingly familiar voice from right beside her. Now, who could that be? She slowly peered over to the side without moving an inch, and saw the girl from the banquet. Miyuki didn't remember too much about that night, except that she and this girl may not have hit it off immediately. She could have simply ignored her, but everyone had been out of character that night, and she didn't want to hold any grudges or start an argument.

"Yes. That's right," Miyuki replied lightly. She turned just enough to see this girl in all her glory, and was suddenly hit with a flashback of a princess-like introduction. A small smile appeared on Miyuki's lips, as she began to recite the girl's name. "You're Samantha Clara Victoria Alexis Edinburgh of the venerable and prestigious Garland family, correct?" Miyuki asked, before waving in a teasing manner. "Quite the mouthful." She said, quickly glancing at the Samantha's breakfast tray and then back to her.

"Do you have any plans for the day?" Miyuki asked coolly, before producing a small pocketknife from her purse. She looked over to Samantha curiously, and begin peeling the skin off the apple, so that it fell towards the table in a neat coil.

• Love
Reactions: Baddamobs and N4na
Samantha - dining hall - next to Miyuki
@Sailor Moon

"…You're Samantha Clara Victoria Alexis Edinburgh of the venerable and prestigious Garland family, correct? Quite the mouthful."

"Ha ha, yes well, you know," Samantha waved her hand in coyly bashful manner, Miyuki's action of reciting her name doing just enough good for Samantha's ego to momentarily distract her from her fears. "A grand family needs a grand name, ohoho~"

(An underlying part of Samantha, forged from years of social training, half picked up an some subtle venom in Miyuki's words, though the Garland girl's mind wasn't in the right place to pick up on it.)

Samantha took a moment to take the other girl in. It was only now just flooding back where she recognised the silver-haired girl from: she was an acquaintance Kano had introduced during the dance. As Samantha recalled, Kano had been fairly friendly to the girl, indeed friendly than Samantha had ever seen the cold swordswoman act to someone before.

…Admittedly, Samantha hadn't been close to Kano for that long. She supposed she wouldn't really be a fair judge of who Kano was and wasn't friendly to.

Just as Samantha was wondering just how Miyuki actually knew Kano, the girl herself spoke.

"Do you have any plans for the day?"

Samantha suddenly jolted in place as she was reminded of the stabbing panic of her mother arriving. The princess-wannabe could already feel the cold sweat gathering along her brow, like her mother's hawkish eyes already had Samantha in their sights. Feeling that she needed to fly from this cafeteria as quickly as she possibly could, Samantha was fairly impressed that she managed to actually remain calm enough to give a straight answer.

"Of, uh, sorts. My family is coming up to visit, so I thought I should…show them around the city?"

The questioning tone she had ended on was aimed more at herself: why hadn't she thought of that earlier? Having a family trip around the city would cheer up Caroline, and hopefully distract her mother from whatever disappointment she now held for Samantha. The more she thought about it, the more perfect the plan became.

"Yes! I was going to show them around the city! That's what I was going to do!" Samantha's exuberance faltered for a moment, as she glanced questioningly at Miyuki. "Why do you ask?"