1. Adept
  2. Advanced
  3. Prestige
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
  2. Nonbinary
  3. Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
Fantasy, Horror, Romance, Yaoi, Magical Girl, Supernatural, Victorian Goth, Steam Punk
OOC|Sign-Ups

latest

• Arrival Day
    Girls arrive at school and get settled in on campus.

Misson One - 10/17 - ???
    The three groups are sent out on their first mission.

Yume Youma Dance
    A banquet and dance held in the dining hall for all the Rookie Girls shortly after their first Youma hunt is complete. Semi-Formal Attire.

Fieldtrip!

Sisters - Mission Two
    ???

Magical Girl Project!
    Details coming soon.

• Cast List

Group 1 = Purple Group 2 = Pink Group 3 = Mint

House B(3D) - Hirose Jun - Damascus
    33fbx4n.jpg

House B(2C) - Aozora Miyuki - Papyra
    fbz614.jpg

House A(1D) - Momoji Rose Crimson - Shockwave
    10rqweu.jpg

House A(3B) - (Samantha Edinburgh - Princess of The People's Heart, Cordiculya
    idgheq.png

House B(2E) - Kokuyo Kano - Nightingale
    16ih5s6.gif

House A(2C) - Charee Moreau - La Voisin
    15pgvw6.jpg

House B(3H) - Ava Rose Leferve - Lady Winter
    20rl1f9.jpg

House A(2B) - Mina Strand - Crimson Moon
    1491qb6.jpg

• tumblr_nizrtmjIcl1rercezo1_500.gif

Getsu City/Bishoujo City, Getsu

Getsu City, also known as Bishoujo city, is a large city on Getsu Island. It is one of the largest islands in the world. Being that it is in the North Pacific Ocean, the dominant culture on this island is Japanese, with a slight American influence in the fashion sense and food culture, and a higher population of foreigners than Japan. On first glance it looks like a calmer version of Tokyo and New York City, but it's much more spacious. It is also the home of the Elite Magical Girl Academy, which is hidden away on the outskirts of Getsu City.

The farther you go out from Getsu City, the more green you'll begin to see. There are plenty of farms, villages, and beautiful beaches once you leave Getsu City. Unfortunately, the countryside can be even more dangerous than the city, with Youma hiding in the surrounding forests and often attacking small villages freely. It is where ancient, rare Youma are said to hide.

On Campus Locations
    Note: Try not to have too many character's congregrating in the same area! :) These spots are mostly for character socialization, but may become key points in the rp at some point.

House A - Living quarters for some of the students.
    House B - Also a living quarters for some of the students.
    Main Building - Where the classrooms and faculty dorms are located.
    Library - A large library where girls can find books on just about anything magical girl related or not.
    Gym - The school gym for indoor sports and such.
    Rooftop - The rooftop of the main building.
    Stables and barn - Place where horses and other animals are kept.
    Dining Hall - Place to eat.
    Banquet Room - Where celebrations and events are held.
    In door swimming pool - A small swimming pool located near the dorm buildings.
    Courtyard - For outside celebrations, eating, lollygagging. Has a large fountain.
    Orchards - Apple orchards not too far from the main buildings, with a scenic trail.
    Studio - Equipped with a ballet barre, a piano, and a sound proof room in the back for practicing musicians.
    Volleyball net - A volleyball net off to the side of the pool with sand.
    Tennis Court - Near the courtyard, behind a gate with bleachers for onlookers.
    Greenhouse - A decent sized greenhouse for those with a green thumb.
    Bath House - For baths. Also has showers.

Training Room - Magical Girl Simulation room.( Max: 2-4 Players at a time.)

Off Campus
    Note: These places only become available after classes.

Wacdonalds - American fast food.
    Bishoujo Bistro - Cute cafe place themed around magical girls.
    Getsu's Comic Store - Three tier store that sells Video Games, Comics and Manga, Board games, and also card games. Plus other niche stuff that would fall in the geeky category.
    Magical Girl Museum - A small museum full of magical girl and Youma artifacts. Mainly calcified heartstones and magical girl weapons.

Getsu Lake - Getsu's largest lake. Out in the country.
    Getsu Temple - A large temple nestled in the city. Open for blessings and prayers. Also home to a lot of festivals.
    Spiral Heart - A giant ferris wheel in the heart of the city. Arguable the largest ferris wheel in the world.

Royal Palace - A tourist destination. Very rarely will you see the Queen and the family as their living area is off limits.
    North Lake - Not a lake, but a mall. Has an indoor ice skating rink.
    Getsu Planetarium - Has a large telescope open to the public for stargazing, and massive replica of the solar system.
    Minika High - Another High School near the Academy.
    Pizza Shed - Pizza delivery place. Accepts order from Elite Magical Girl Academy.

Misc. Locations
    Note: Not social spots, but locations that serve as important plot points.

• Posting Rules
    1. When posting, use your character's name as a header and their location.
    2. During battles, do not autohit NPCs. This includes Youma and Magical Girl.
    3. No metagaming or Godmodding, at all. If you have permission to do so from the Player, then this is fine.
    4. No collaborative posts, unless two characters are on a date , or something similar and there is no risk of another being around.
    5. If you are inactive without word for two weeks, then you will be dropped and your character will be taken control of by me. Posting IC means you agree to this rule.
    6. No sex scenes within the IC thread. And definitely no sex scenes with people not in your age range.
    7. Intermediate writing standards are expected in this rp, and I will accept no less than a paragraph(5-7 sentences) for IC posts.

Combat Rules
    1. No Auto-hitting or taking control of a Youma. This is mainly for plot purposes. If you were to take control of one of the enemies this may be interrupt plots or ideas we have in mind. Also to keep the fights balanced and to make sure everyone gets their fair share of butt-kicking from the Youma. You are welcome to direct a hit at a Youma, but do not say the attack has landed, until the person controlling the Youma acknowledges it as fact. Youma Players reserve the right to say a Youma's attack has landed on a character, to kidnap players, or anything else that enemy characters may do. This is, again, for plot purposes. Rest assured we won't ever inflict fatal wounds on your character without your consent, and if we plan to
    kidnap or do anything similar to your character we may inform you first depending.

2. Be reasonable. If your character has already used a couple of attacks that require a decent amount of power or more advanced utility skills it will show. Their energy is not infinite. I'm going to give people freedom to pick their skills and attempt to dodge/evade/attack, but ultimately whether something affects the Youma is up to
    the Youma player to keep things fun, fresh, and fair.

3. The first time you use one of your character's spells, please provide a description of what it does in your post, or include it in a spoiler tag. This will make things easier on everyone, especially the Youma players.
[tabs]
[/tabs]

Last edited:
Charee Moreau - Pink Group - Elite Academy
Outfit

Art by Candacorn
[spoili]
Cherry_2.png

[/spoili]

"I think it's rare, but there's nothing stopping a girl from going off on her own and causing trouble. Just think, in another life, we could all have been some kind of supervillains."

Mina's words from yesterday were still running through Charee's head as she sluggishly began her daily routine. Charee knew far too well how magical girls could use their powers for nefarious purposes, with nearly every Magical Girl in her family's history having abused their powers for their own personal gain. Even Charee's own mother was a "supervillain", and could've just as easily been the one causing trouble at the museum- well, ignoring the fact her mother had a more subtle manner of doing things. Still, it reminded Charee that her mother was the type of person they were meant to be working against, and that if any of the other girls found out... Charee pouted in her bathroom mirror, trying to extinguish the thought. She wouldn't let anyone find out, so there was no need to worry about that. Instead she'd worry about getting through the day: Charee felt utterly drained, to the extent she couldn't even be bothered to spend longer than twenty minutes on her outfit and makeup. Her simpler than usual outfit would have to do though, as Charee was desperate for some food. As soon as she was ready, Charee hurried over to the dining hall, leaving any thoughts of her mother behind her.

Having picked out a fruit shake and cereal bar, Charee sat at the first table she came across, more concerned about getting some energy in her than who she was sat with. Looking across the table Charee could see a girl with brightly coloured hair in sports apparel, and another with a cutish heart shaped face... though not as cute as Charee's, of course. Charee vaguely recognised the girls, but their names eluded her. Oh well, it wasn't like she needed their names to make conversation.

"Morning~," Charee greeted, "I hope you don't mind if I sit here?"

@Myka @IceQueen

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Love
Reactions: N4na and envogue
Momoji Crimson
Cafeteria

@Myka @Daz
Mo was wandering towards the only table with empty spots when she saw a lady she had seen the night before at the museum. Mo sat down across from her and began to eat silently, trying to wake herself up a little bit with her hot chocolate. As she was mid sip the girl across from her asked what her name was. Looking up at Jun over her mug Mo set it down and swallowed, licking the excess from her lips. "The name is Momoji. Most people call me Mo or Momo." she said with a smile, taking another bite of her cereal. "You're Jun, right?" She asked, waiting for a reply from the woman.

Looking up at the girl who approached their table, smiling as she scooted over a little. "Morning Charee. How are you recovering?" She asked, looking up at her before taking a sip of her cup again. "I mean I didn't really see you after the start of the fight."

• Love
Reactions: envogue and N4na
Kokuyo Kano - Practice Building
@R-9 Pilot
Kano followed Mina to the practice building. She hadn't been there herself at all this year due to the fact that they were going on out missions and this was the first weekend of the year. So really her plans were working out, except that Mina was with her and now she could transform. When they arrived, Kano had heard what Mina had said, but chose to partially ignored it. Kano wasn't exactly sure how to control everything about her newly acquired powers.

"I mean, of course I'd love to test them out." Kano muttered as she looked around the practice area and then shrugged. "But I'm not exactly sure how to utilize everything yet. But I suppose that's what this building was made for, right?"

The brunette wasn't even really sure what it was that she had to do to trigger her transformation. At the museum, it had been because she was trying to protect her teammates, but now they were just practicing. Maybe she had to replicate the feeling? Kano inhaled deeply before grabbing the handle of her saber and unsheathing it. Immediately her heartstone began to glow and she felt a rush of energy glow through her body. A deep purple aura engulfed her body like before and she transformed in the blink of an eye. After it was finished, she wondered briefly if she could ever draw her sword again without transforming.

"Was your transformation this...dull?" Kano asked as she looked at Mina. "I suppose I just expected more...something."

• Love
Outfit

Art by Candacorn
[spoili]
Cherry_2.png

[/spoili]

"The name is Momoji. Most people call me Mo or Momo. You're Jun, right?"

Overhearing Momoji's reply to Jun made a light bulb in Charee's head light up: she'd seen Jun around school, and Momoji had been Charee's partner for the museum trip. Charee almost felt bad about the fact she hadn't been able to remember Momoji's name considering they'd spent time together just yesterday, but she put it down to her fatigue from the fight. Everything about yesterday was kind of blurred together right now, so that justified Charee forgetting about Momoji- right?

"Morning Charee. How are you recovering? I mean I didn't really see you after the start of the fight."

If Charee were to be honest, she would say she felt God-awful, and just wanted to crawl back into bed where nobody could possibly see so much as a hint of an eyebag on Charee's exhausted face. But that would be utterly pathetic- especially considering that Momoji had her energy drained by the rogue magical girl yesterday too, and Momoji appeared to be doing just fine. It would be impossible for Charee to completely deny that she was feeling tired, since it had to be showing in her diminished sweet allure, but she would definitely be playing it down.

"Mmm, I'm recovering Mo, but I still feel a little drained..." Charee admitted. After nibbling on her bar, she continued, "I'm afraid I didn't do anything useful though, so I bet everyone else feels much worse. How about you? Are you feeling okay after that woman did... w-whatever it was to us yesterday?"
@Myka @IceQueen

• Love
Mina Strand - Practice building

Mina didn't hesitate to reassure her sparring partner. "Yeah, this is exactly what this is for. Better you get a good handle on your powers now, than out there during a fight with a Youma, or something. A serious opponent won't give you any time to learn how stuff works." Did she just imply she wasn't a serious opponent?

She thought about the transformation for a moment, taking the time to eye up Kano's transformed form, assessing her carefully. "Hm...Well, other than your first time being special, I'm not sure if it's necessarily supposed to be fancy. Like, I'm pretty sure you can make things look cooler if you want them to, but it's easy enough to also just keep it quick." She didn't bother with a demonstration of a fancier transformation herself, simply being surrounded in a crimson phosphorescence which flowed off her like a thick liquid, leaving her transformed form.

"So...hm...I guess this is your game, at the moment. I wish I could remember more of the stuff they've been saying for years about this and that, but I guess I'm more the sort of teacher who thinks experience is the best way to learn." She paused for a moment, and held out one hand. "Oh noble blood, come forth and be my blade." A red and silver rapier practically flows out of her outstretched hand, to rest lightly in her grasp. "There. Now we match~" She smiled.

• Love
Reactions: envogue and Saber
Hirose, Jun
Cafeteria
@IceQueen @Daz

Nodding her head in response to Momoji, Jun mentally noted the girl's name and face together, this time making sure the name wont slip away from her mind. Jun did a quick snap of her fingers when Momo correctly recalled Jun's name. Not that it was a hard name to remember for that matter... oh the joy of allowing the foster care system to pick out her name. "Yup, that's me." she simply answered before scoping up another mouthful of food.

Pink, profound eyes wandered over to the sweet little voice that spoke up next. A single spoon still hung from the blonde's mouth as she examined the familiar young student who joined the table "Not at all, go right ahead." Jun replied to Charee's first question then continued eating her breakfast as the other two girls conversed over yesterday's museum scandal.

Jun definitely remembers seeing both Charee and Momoji during the museum field trip. What she isn't sure about is, who exactly was who once the battle broke out and a crew of unrecognizable magical girls flooded the room. It was a very concerning moment, especially when that one corrupted magical girl drained the energy of two others... It was quite a disturbing scene. Jun wasn't really sure what to make of it at first, aside from the fact that the two girls were in danger.

Just thinking about it again caused Jun to cringed, it seemed to have taken a giant impact on Momoji and Charee "Sorry you both had to go through that... You guys should take it easy today." Jun lingered on her words for a moment, slightly disappointed in herself for not having to react fast enough during the fight, maybe it would've changed things.

"I hope the officials found any leads on the, or what exactly they rook from that display room." Jun crossed her arms as she leaned back against her chair, taking a moment to recollect her thoughts "Any of you hear anything new? I haven't really checked the news since."

• Love
Reactions: envogue and Daz
Charee Moreau - Pink Group - Elite Academy Cafeteria
Outfit

Art by Candacorn
[spoili]
Cherry_2.png

[/spoili]

"Any of you hear anything new? I haven't really checked the news since."

Charee shook her head, just as clueless as Myka about the aftermath of the attacks. "I haven't checked either... But if you're curious, we could always go ask one of the teachers? " Charee suggested, "They might be more likely to have heard something than the news outlets, seeing as we were involved in the incident."

The idea of being proactive by asking about the attacks appealed to Charee- she wanted to feel like she was doing something useful to make up for her poor performance yesterday. Taking a sip of her fruit shake, Charee considered what else she could do to be proactive, and contemplated heading over to the practice building later. Her body would hate her for training while still exhausted, but it'd be probably be a good idea to get used to fighting while low on energy. In real fights there would be times when your only option would be to grit your teeth through it, and continue to fight: well, that or give up. Giving up was one of the greatest dishonours for a magical girl though, strengthening Charee's resolve to train.

Returning her attention to Jun's question, Charee asked, "D-do you maybe want to go together to ask after breakfast?"

@Myka @IceQueen @Myka

• Love
Reactions: envogue
Miyuki Aozora
Breakfast
@Baddamobs

Miyuki perked up suddenly at the mention of family, and she became a little more alert and obviously intrigued as Samantha was speaking. She was able to pick up on the uncertainty in Samantha's questioning tone, but didn't pay much attention to it. She had cut up the apple into bite sized pieces at this point, and popped a slice into her mouth.

"Oh. Well, if you didn't have any plans I was going to ask if you wanted to come to the studio. But, seems you've got quite the day ahead." Miyuki said, as she'd swallowed the last bit of apple. She began to stand, gathering her bag and her tray up. "The offer is still open, but it's not everyday you get to hang with your folks. Right? I'd certainly love to go to the city and visit my family." She added, offering a light smile as she tossed her trash into a nearby garbage can. It was off to the studio, at least for an hour or so, seeing as how she didn't have anything else to do.

• Love
Reactions: Baddamobs
Momoji Crimson
Cafeteria
@Daz @Myka
Mo settled herself in to her seat as they got comfortable eating breakfast. As Charee turned the question back on her she let out a soft smile. "You did fine Charee. I'm a little tired but nothing too major. No falling over or anything serious. I should make a good recovery." She mumbled, looking at Jun and giving a soft smile ."Thanks for the concern though, we should probably go ask after breakfast." She said, echoing Charee's question.

She took another sip of her hot chocolate and let out a soft sigh. 'I haven't bothered to look for anything but I have a nagging feeling that isn't the last we saw of them. Maybe after we ask we could do some training if you guys are up for it? I do training quite a lot but that's because it's part of my routine." She said, waiting for a response.

• Love
Samantha - Dining hall - Sat next to Miyuki
@Sailor Moon

"Oh. Well, if you didn't have any plans I was going to ask if you wanted to come to the studio. But, seems you've got quite the day ahead."

Samantha sighed with regretful smile.

"To be honest with you, Miyuki, I think I would like nothing better than to go dancing. It's been far too long since I last had the chance. But I don't think my sense of balance would benefit from how nervo-urgh, excited I am to see my family." Samantha cleared her throat.

Samantha didn't really go to Elite's dance studio all that often: she would have had more opportunities, if she could actually keep on top of her studies. As it stood, she was so busy these days trying to catch up with the work she should have done earlier, that she rarely had the opportunity. On a related note, she was really hoping her mother didn't ask how her studies were going…

"The offer is still open, but it's not everyday you get to hang with your folks. Right? I'd certainly love to go to the city and visit my family."

Samantha didn't reply right away, instead just watching as the other girl put her rubbish into a nearby bin. One part of Samantha's silence was born from the fact that she struggling to come up with a polite way to ask why Miyuki's family couldn't get to the city more often, and worrying if such a question wouldn't be over-stepping a boundary. The other part of Samantha's silence was born from the fact that her mind had just dredged something up.

All this panic about her mother was causing the girl to subconsciously review everything that she could recall her mother saying, as if hoping that some clue or solution would present itself out of the mire of half-forgotten words and advice. In particular, Samantha was trying to recall what her mother had said to her in the lead up the school year.

Just remember, Samantha, as long as you do your absolute best, no one could ask more of you. So keep your chin up, and I know you'll make me proud.
Also, while you're down there, try to make some friends.

Make some friends…

An idea suddenly came zooming into Samantha's head. If she greeted her mother at the gate with someone, preferably a 'friend,' would that help to ease any of the tension the meeting would have? At the very least, there would be a witness to deter anything serious, Samantha thought with a panicky grimace. The only problem with that plan was that she would need to rush to the school gate as soon as she was done talking to Miyuki, so she would hardly have enough time to actually find and convince someone to help her. Unless…

"Actually, Miyuki…!" Samantha suddenly leapt to her feet, hands slamming down onto the table with enough force to cause her plate to clatter slightly. Despite this initial bravado, Samantha immediately hesitated. How does one even approach a matter like this? After floundering for a moment, Samantha decided to just plough ahead.

"About my family visiting," Samantha awkwardly scratched the bridge of her nose, not able to meet Miyuki's gaze. "I kind of promised my mother that I would, you know, make some friends while I'm here at Elite. A-and don't get me wrong! I have so many friends, a veritable army of them, it's just-none are available right now…"

Samantha sighed. Here goes nothing.

"Look, I know that we only know each other because of Kano, and I think we haven't exchanged more than a few pleasantries with each other, but I'll just out and say it. I would feel a lot better if I didn't have to meet my mother by myself, and I don't have the time to find anyone else. So, would you…pose as a friend?"

Ye gods, what a pitiful thing to ask. Had she really just sacrificed every trace of her pride in order to ask a girl (who was essentially a total stranger) to pose as her friend? Samantha could actually feel her ego slow melting into a puddle at her feet. If she thought that her case exploding on the first day back was the lowest moment of her life, this was really putting that moment into perspective. A part of her actually hoped that Miyuki would refuse, if only because trying to meet the other girl's gaze was causing a shameful red to spread across her entire face.

• Love
Reactions: Saber and envogue
@R-9 Pilot
Kano watched as Mina began her transformation, dramatic saying and all. Did she need that? Was she supposed to have all the pomp and circumstance to her transformation? She hoped not, or rather, she didn't really need it, that much was obvious. So she wasn't going to be like the other girls at Elite, she wouldn't have a saying or quote or whatever to ignite her transformation, that just wasn't who she was. Now all she had to do was figure out all of her abilities and what they did. She supposed Mina wanting to spar was actually a good thing, and good timing.

"All right, Strand," Kano, or Noctia rather, smirked as she flourished her sword. A dark purple energy engulfed the blade and Noctia stood in an offensive stance. "Let's see what this transformation can do." She looked down at her sword, not actually sure how the whole abilities thing worked since this was her first time. Noctia raised her blade and swung it down. The purple energy left the blade and shot out in a vertical wave towards Mina. "Woah." Green eyes examined at her sword that she held up in front of her face. "So...did you name your own attacks or...how does that work?"

Noctia had the strange sense of her new power and abilities, but there were no names that just magically popped into her head. Did they really need titles? Being out of the Magical Girl loop left Kano at a disadvantage with how everything considering her transformation actually worked. She hated asking for help, but since Mina literally came knocking on her door, it would be wise to take advantage of what the other girl knew.

Charee Moreau - Pink Group - Elite Academy Cafeteria
Outfit

Art by Candacorn
[spoili]
Cherry_2.png

[/spoili]

Charee's head perked up hearing Mo suggest they should all go training together- it was as if Mo could read her mind. Mo's mastery was electricity though, so it would be impossible for her to read minds... or would it? Neurons in the brain do communicate via electrical impulses, Charee thought, so it wasn't so far fetched that Mo would be able to detect those impulses to read people's minds. If that was the case, then Mo could've been reading Charee's mind for the entirety of their conversation: even the notion of that made Charee blush in embarrassment, and she decided to stop following that silly thought trail. Finishing off her breakfast bar, Charee returned her attention the conversation at hand.

"Sounds like a good plan to me~," Charee responded, looking over at Momoji, "You can properly show off your transformation like you promised yesterday, Mo!"

@Myka @IceQueen @Myka

• Love
Mina Strand - Practice building

"Yeesh!" Mina dived out of the way of the wave of energy, hitting the ground and rolling aside before getting back to her feet. "Careful, there." She did stop to think about how she did things, tapping her chin with her free hand. "Hm...I think most of the stuff I use, I named myself, yeah. It's not like these come with fancy names to shout out and instruction manuals or anything. But, having a name and all that can help you focus and do what you want when you want it." She shrugs. "Though you don't need to call your attacks all the time, either."

She bounced up and down a bit on the balls of her feet, limbering up and getting into something closer to a proper fighting stance. "So yeah, I guess it's kind of just like you were asking. I don't know how much of it all is development of talent through hard work and how much is we've had it all along, though. Magic works in mysterious ways and all that bull." She paused for a bit. "Hm...if you are still working things out, may be better to just pull up some targets for practice or something? Not that I mind being one either. Keeps me on my toes and all."

"Oh yeah, might as well share. Seems my magic's all about controlling my own blood, or something. Any idea what you've got?"

• Love
Miyuki Aozora
Cafeteria
@Baddamobs

Miyuki turned on her heel and only took a step in the opposite direction when Samantha spoke up all of a sudden. Now, what could Princess Samantha want? She raised her eyebrows as her eyes landed on the clearly nervous girl, ready to hear her out. Miyuki only assumed that Samantha had changed her mind about going to the dance studio, but...that didn't seem to be the case as Samantha explained.

"About my family visiting," Samantha awkwardly scratched the bridge of her nose, not able to meet Miyuki's gaze. "I kind of promised my mother that I would, you know, make some friends while I'm here at Elite. A-and don't get me wrong! I have so many friends, a veritable army of them, it's just-none are available right now…"

Miyuki, taken aback by Samantha, crossed her arm over chest, hand resting on her shoulder. This request was certainly unexpected, and Samantha's speech about having plenty of friends left Miyuki unconvinced. Of course, Miyuki wouldn't point that out to Samantha, considering she'd never seen Samantha with anyone besides Kano, who was quite antisocial herself. Why not help out a lonely girl?

After a moment of deliberation Miyuki had made up her mind, but her silence and hesitance about the subject must have been weighing on Samantha, as she cut in before Miyuki could say anything.

"Look, I know that we only know each other because of Kano, and I think we haven't exchanged more than a few pleasantries with each other, but I'll just out and say it. I would feel a lot better if I didn't have to meet my mother by myself, and I don't have the time to find anyone else. So, would you…pose as a friend?"

"Sounds fun," Miyuki, almost feeling guilty now, smiled at Samantha and bounced on her toes gently. It was true that she wanted to dance, but Samantha seemed desperate and visiting the city without any sort of teachers around would be worth it. "Is it alright if I change first? I'll meet you near the front entrance afterwards, and I promise...Your mother won't even notice a thing, bestie."

• Love
Reactions: Baddamobs
Samantha - Dinning hall -> Academy's gates
@Sailor Moon

bestie….

bestie….

bestie….

Samantha felt a volatile cocktail of relief and despair brew in her stomach, causing the pained smile that seemed to be permanently affixed to her face to widen in misery.

On one hand, she had actually managed to convince someone to actually pose as a fake friend, thus alleviating the problem that she had been so worried about. This would no doubt help to ease the coming meeting with her family, and had been (in a very, very, very relative sense) mostly painless. Heck, she should be glad it had worked at all, considering how unreasonable her request was.

On the other hand, the girl she had managed to convince apparently shared Kano's streak of sadism.

Slowly, Samantha bowed at the waist to Miyuki. This was mostly in appreciation, though it helped that the action helped to hide her still burning red face.

"…Thank you very much…" Samantha's voice was a breathless mutter. "…I'll…go wait by the gate."

Straightening up, Samantha nodded once, and turned on her heel to march out of the dining hall. Even though she knew it could only be her imagination, it still felt like every pair of eyes in the room was watching her graceless exit. She could feel the shame of her actions rolling off her back in waves, and the puddle that had once been her ego splashing around her ankles.

"I wonder if it isn't too late to change my name and move back to England…"Samantha groaned as she pushed her way back to the dining hall's doors, nodding vaguely to Angela as she wen-

Samantha's feet slowed to a stop.

Angela.

Her good friend for a number of years, Angela. Who had just walked by her, as casual as can be.

Samantha's neck slowly twisted around on her neck, eyes swivelling around in their sockets to lock onto the apathetic brown-haired girl. She felt her hands flex and clench, and then suddenly shoot out.

Surprisingly, they actually aimed lower than where she thought they were going to, and ended up just grabbing the girl by the scruff of her hoodie. Before she was even conscious of it herself, she had yanked the girl close enough until she could press her forehead against the other girl's. Angela, true to her nature, hardly seemed perturbed, even as Samantha's murderous eyes glared straight into her own.

"…Welcome to my personal space, would you like some drinks for your stay?" Angela's face remained perfectly neutral.

"Where the sweet hell were you just a few moments ago?" Samantha muttered, hands shaking as she mentally commanded them to not strangle the life out of her 'friend.'

"Walking down the corridor?" Angela blinked, raising an eyebrow. "Why? Did you need me for something 'just a few moments ago?'"

"…Puh…" Samantha felt the blubber escape her before she could contain it, fat globs of water sneaking out of her eyes in the same second. "Yes, you idiot."

"…Bummer."

After a few seconds that stretched into an eternity, Samantha released Angela. Giving a placid nod, Angela promptly turned right back around and headed for the breakfast queue. Samantha stood there for a few more seconds, staring into space. If a spontaneous sinkhole suddenly appeared under her feet at that very second, she wouldn't even be that upset.

"I wonder if extreme sadness can turn you into a Youma…" Samantha pondered fatally. When it became clear that she would (perhaps unfortunately) be fine, the girl turned to the door, and slowly made her way out.

After Samantha meandered through the halls, she had finally arrived at the building's front doors, and pushed them slowly open. A wave of fresh-air buffeted her as the she made her way outside, the feeling oddly relieving. The cool wind felt soothing against her still red face, and her chest felt lighter after inhaling the crisp morning air. The princess-wannabe stopped for a moment to drink it in, hoping that the action would return some balance to her.

Breathe in, and out.
Breathe in, and out.

Samantha forced herself to calm. True, things weren't exactly ideal, but she couldn't appear before her mother looking like a panicking mess. She just had to try and make the best of things, and to not lose her cool…anymore than she already had. Trying to keep this in mind, Samantha marched down to the academy's gates, trying to ignore how much her hands and fingers were fidgeting nervously.

When Samantha finally gathered up the courage necessary to step beyond the academy's gates, she was slightly surprised to find that there wasn't any sign of her family. The girl peered left and right, scanning every possible area around the gates, but still couldn't see anything. Odd. The way Samuel had worded his text, he had made it sound like they had been getting pretty close, hence why Samantha had rushed to begin with.

"I swear, if this whole thing has just been a hoax…" Samantha grumbled, leaning against wall next the academy's gates. Despite her complaints, a part of her was glad: she might actually have the time to get calm, and to plan just how the hell she was going to explain herself.

Surely she could convince her mother that she hadn't meant to make everyone worry, right? It had been a simple mistake: she hadn't been thinking about the huge media coverage the museum attack would get, and had just plain forgotten to update her family. It wasn't exactly like she kept in constant contact with them, so it wasn't like she had suddenly stopped keeping them up to date, right?

…Actually, did that make the whole thing worse?

Just as Samantha was pondering just how much trouble she was in for, something caught her attention out of the corner of her eye. The girl instantly jumped to attention, though this stance deflated slightly when she saw it wasn't one of her family's cars. Indeed, it wasn't any kind of car, just a single person moseying down the road. Samantha was about to go back to her wall leaning when she squinted her eyes. Even at this fair distance, she was starting to get a inkling of just who was making their way towards her.

"…Oh boy." Samantha gathered her wits, eyes sharpening. "This should be good."

The figure drew close. Even moving at the lethargic pace they were, they were closing the distance with a fair speed. It wasn't long before they were standing right in front of the academy's gates, drawing to a halt just a few yards from Samantha.

The new arrival was a young boy, dressed in an outfit that was simultaneously over-dressed and irritatingly casual. His plain white shirt was tucked in neatly, and yet his sleeves were rolled messily back to his elbows. His grey trousers were completely free of wrinkles, and yet his belt had a garishly over-sized buckle. He even stood upright and with a correct posture, and yet tucked his hands into his pockets like a thug.

These weren't his most eye catching features, however. The main thing that drew the eye was the fact that he looked nearly identical to Samantha.

The boy had the same golden hair, same green eyes, and even had the same pretty facial structure. True, these were displayed differently: his was cut short, his eyes glanced about behind a pair of small glasses, and his expression was stretched into a resting smug expression. Despite the differences however, there was no getting around the fact that the two stood at exactly the same height, and even had the same beauty mark on the same side of their jaws.

For all intents and purposes, he could have simply been the boy version of Samantha.

"…Samuel."

"What, no hug?" The boy lifted his hands out of his pockets, opening his arms wide while he gave Samantha an amused look.

"Maybe if my life had actually been in danger in the museum," Samantha shrugged. "Why are you here alone? Where are mother and Caroline?"

"Caroline got carsick on the way over here, so we had to park in the city and walk. Part way through that, Caroline got distracted by something she saw in a shop window, and some of mother's fans started to mob her, and the whole thing was a mess." Samuel shook his head, giving a long-suffering sigh that Samantha at least partly sympathised with. "In the end, I thought it'd be best if I went on ahead. Mother asked me to text here when I was certain you were alright, though."

Samantha's eyes lit up at that, the clear opportunity presenting itself. She had neglected to text her mother through a combination of panic and assuming that she didn't have time. But if their mother received a text of her status ahead of time, that might help to quell whatever fury was coming her way. With this in mind, Samantha tried to at least appear casual.

"W-well, you can attest to that by now, surely? Go on, send the text."

Samantha's calm façade weakened slightly when, instead of getting right to that, Samuel instead just stood there, smiling like a git. She waited several moments, just to see if he was hesitating to get a rise out of her. Admittedly, if that was the case, it was working.

"…Samuel, need I remind you that I'm the one who can summon seven-foot stone knights?"

"Pfft, like I need reminding of that," the boy muttered, smiling disappearing from his features, before turning back to her to give her a flat look. "I already text her ten minutes before I got here. Sorry I had a little faith in you."

For a long while, the two siblings simply glared at each other in silence. It was quite the odd spectacle, the two gender-opposite mirrors just shooting each other childish frowns. Samuel's unimpressed look was almost effortless, while Samantha's scowl was getting harder to hold up with each second. Eventually she had to concede.

"…Fine. Thank you, for having some faith, I guess." Samantha huffed, folding her arms and looking to one side.

"Your welcome, I guess." Samuel mirrored the motion, and turned in the opposite direction so his back faced Samantha's.

The silence came back, even thicker this time. Despite her snarky attitude, there was a part of Samantha that was just a little bit despondent. When the hell had things gotten like this between her and Samuel? She tried to play the entirety of the last few years of their lives together, but couldn't pinpoint the moment where the sniping at each started. She could have sworn things had never been this bad. Still, even if things were pretty bad right now…she had to admit she was glad he hadn't doubted for a second that she would be alright.

Not that she would tell him that.

At length, the two turned back around, giving each other level looks. After another few moments of silence, Samuel finally broke the silence.

"Sooooo…you found a girlfriend yet?"

"I-guh-bu-what!?" Samantha's face flipped back to the crimson shade it had only just escaped from, and she rounded on her brother. "What the heck do you mean by that?!"

"Nothing!" Irritatingly, he actually sounded sincere. His face held no humour or sarcasm; only mild regret at bringing the question up. "I just, you know, heard the stories about what happens at these all girls schools…"

"Well, I can assure you that I don't-" Samantha hesitated. For just a second, her fake-date with Kano flashed through her mind. "-d-don't have any kind of relationship like that."

"Oh my god, I heard that pause! You do have a girlfriend!"

"Samuel!"

"God damn, I knew you were too eager to go to an all girl's school-"

"SAMUEL!"

Samantha didn't need any magical powers to get her brother into a headlock. Conversely, he didn't need any kind of supernatural power to keep laughing even as she did so.

• Love
@R-9 Pilot
"Controlling it is kind of hard since I just feel like I'm amped up. I guess I'll have to work on that." She rolled her shoulders a bit and lowered her blade. Dummy targets might have been a good idea, but, then again, sparring would be good as well. It would force Kano to have to control herself since she wasn't actually fighting an enemy. "My powers...I'm not sure exactly. Mine seems to be..." She glanced down at her sword and her attire. "Dark, and I'm not really sure where that comes from."

"But let's spar." Kano stood up and readied up again. "If you can focus, feel free to tell me more about your power. It sounds pretty interesting." The dark haired girl swung her sword again, sending out another dark wave of energy towards Mina. Every time she used her power, it gave her body a boost of energy. She was sure at some point that would be a down slide, but as for right now, it gave her a small high.

"I'm gonna try something real quick." She called to Mina as she stopped her attack. With all the energy flowing through her body, she wondered if she could harness it. Kano held her hand out towards towards the far right wall and tried to focus her energy in her hand. It started to glow purple before a blast of dark energy erupted from her hand, leaving a large crater in the stone wall. "Wow." Immediately after, Kano felt her energy wane, which made sense since she just dispelled a large blast of energy.

• Love
Hirose Jun
Cafeteria >> Shizuka's Office

@IceQueen @Daz @SaberWolf

Jun lifted a brow when Charee suggested asking one of the teachers about yesterday's conflict. The first person to pop into her mind is miss Shizuoka, her new team supervisor. It would be the best lead they could find now. Plus, this would also be a good time to familiarize herself with her new supervisor since joining the mint team.

Glancing over at the smaller girl who furthered into the question, Jun answered with a smile
"That sounds like a good idea, it wouldn't hurt to ask. I just can't shake off this weird feeling about yesterday."

Pink eyes shifted over to Momoji next as she spoke, Jun nodding her head in agreement at Mo's mention how it probably won't be the last time we saw of the mysterious trio.

"Maybe we could ask Miss Shizuka about it." Jun added, keeping her eyes on Momoji as she spoke.

However, what surprised Jun the most was when both Momoji and Charee pitched in on the idea of going training afterwards.

Jun just blinked in response, sitting there quietly as she watched the two determined expressions happily agree to a training session. Didn't these two just get their life souls or energy, whatever, drained yesterday?

"
Well, so much for taking it easy huh?" Jun replied in a half-playful tone of voice then started stretching her arm over her head "You can count me in" She winked and brought her arm back down, giving the two girls a big thumbs up.

Jun had originally planned to dedicate this day to her tennis practice, but training can also be an indirect way of building her strength and skill in the sport. Plus, this way she'll be hitting two birds with one stone. By covering tennis conditioning and extra prep for the next youma hunt at the same time.

After finishing her breakfast, Jun got up and put her tray away before returning back to the others "
Ready to go?" She waited patiently for them to finish up, before proceeding out the cafeteria.

Finally reaching Miss Shizuka's office door after strolling through the many halls of the academy building, Jun gave the door a light knock before calling out her supervisor's name "
Excuse me, Miss Shizuka?"

• Love
Momoji Crimson
Cafeteria
@Daz @Myka @SaberWolf
Mo looked at Charee and chuckled, shaking her head as she finished up. "Well I kind of did but I don't think you remember. But you get to see it again I suppose." She mumbled, standing up as Myka mentioned she was still full of energy. Mo grinned widely.

"Rain or shine every day is a training day for me." Mo mumbled, looking down at her. "I haven't gone a day without training in years. It's habit by now I suppose." She mumbled, glancing at Charee for a moment before returning her tray to the nice ladies behind the cafeteria serving tables. It didn't take long for Jun to follow. Mo looked back at her.

"I can agree Ms.Shizuka probably knows more about it. I just want to know what the hell turned the woman into, well, a dark raven of doom." Mo mumbled, waiting for Charee before heading off towards the office.

Mo stood right behind Jun as she knocked on the door, her arms crossed as she waited for the teacher to answer.

Outfit

Art by Candacorn
[spoili]
Cherry_2.png

[/spoili]

It took Charee a minute to finish off her breakfast despite its measly size, but once she was ready Charee was more than raring to go.

"Sorry for the wait, but I'm ready now!" Charee declared, slipping out of her seat. "Let's go~."

~~~

Thankfully the other two knew the way to Ms. Shizuka's office, since Charee honestly had no idea where it was. Charee would like to think that was because she'd never had to visit a teacher's office before; however, the truth was that Charee wouldn't remember where the office was even if she'd had to visit it weekly - her memory for locations was just that bad.

Once they had arrived it took every ounce of Charee's courage not stand a couple of steps behind the other two girls, instead forcing herself to stand firmly besides Momoji. Charee refused to cower away, resolving to overcome her shame about yesterday's pathetic performance. What she didn't realise, however, was that she staring disturbingly intensely at the door, overcompensating in her attempt to be brave.

@Myka @IceQueen

• Love
Hirose Jun
Shizuka's Office
@IceQueen @Daz

A few moments later the office door opened, revealing a woman with black hair and a matching set of eyes
"Yes? How may I help you ladies?" Miss Shizuka eyed the group of girls, soon realizing exactly who they were "Come on in." the supervisor added in, briefly stepping aside to allow the girls entrance "I'm guessing you three are here for answers about what happened yesterday at the museum?" Jun nodded at Miss Shizuka's question, glancing over at the other two for a moment before turning back to the woman and clearing her throat "Yes, we couldn't help but wonder what exactly went down yesterday." Jun paused, memories about yesterday's events came flooding back into her mind. The rouge rouge magical girls, the dark magic... Or the biggest question on their thoughts at the moment, what exactly was on that museum display that caused the girls to act out in such a reckless manner.

"Miss Shizuka, do you have any idea on what it was that those girls took from the museum?" Jun asked, her jaw clenching tightly together as she waited for Shizuka's reply. The supervisor folded her arms across her chest as she stared at the the three girls before her... almost as if she were determining whether they were worthy enough of receiving such information "It was a heart stone. They took the heart stone of the very first magical girl to be precise." Shizuka finally replied in a rather lax tone of voice, as if her stare down earlier meant absolutely nothing.

Jun cocked her head at the response, trying her best to piece the situation together
"But, I don't get it... why the heart stone from all things. What's the connection?."

"That's what we're still trying to figure out. That heart stone is suppose to have some sort of cleansing abilities as well as a few other magical properties, but they're not all known."

Jun's mind lingered on Miss Shizuka's explanation a little longer. There is definitely something fishy going on here. The blonde opened her mouth to follow up the conversation but Miss Shizuka cut in before she could get a single word out
"Anyways, there still isn't much of a lead on the case. You girls should keep an eye out and be careful out there on the field." The long-haired woman walked back towards the door, pulling it wide open "Now if you three don't mind, I need to get back to work and you girls should be out taking advantage of your free day."

Sealing her lips shut, Jun bowed her head as thanks to Miss Shizuka then quietly exited the office.

Last edited:
  • Love