DC: A Whole New World OOC, Plot & Sign Ups.

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Shard
@AllStarGP

I think I can implement them both depending on the tiers of Madness she rises up. The main costume I think will be as Allstar said, the slightly adorable one. But the more emotionally distressed or Morbid she gets the more she will begin to change.

I've decided to have her start with Bleach blonde white hair. A cause of her experimentation which causes her hair to change color and intensity to the emotion she is feeling and experiencing. It will be kinda be an inbuilt alarm system that not only she can see but others. Black will be when she is bringing her Dark Manipulation into reality and so on with each much like a long hair like mood ring.

5b8a323828246de6966e43744773a354.jpg

This will be her new appearance.

Reactions: Danny

[bg=#330000]
» Lucas «
[/bg]

C3576539-1486394734532653large.jpg

[bg=#330000]
"I'm not going to be the victim now"
[/bg]
[bg=#330000]
NAME: Lucas Finch Lexander

CODE NAME: Wildfire

NICKNAMES: Luke, Lulu, Lucy, Cassy

ETHNICITY: Norwegian

APPEARANCE: Lucas is a fairly attractive teen. He stands at a height of 5' 3" and weights about 149. Though he's scrawny and look frail he packs a bit of a punch. With his scrawny figure he tends to bruise more easily as well as getting sprains more often then others. Lucas' eyes are usually what draws people in at first. Brown, cold yet warm. His eyes hold an abandonment of emotions usually never seen on his face. More times then not Lucas' mouth is set in a frown while his sharp facial features make him seem cold. Light brown hair sits on his head in a messy fashion and occasionally gets in his face.

COSTUME: Lucas' costume is fairly simple even if it's a little feminine. A red crop top that covers his neck and ends in a upside down V just above his stomach. His pants are also red and reach Just below his knees and as slightly puffy. Red and black slightly heeled shoes adorn his feet along with black finger-less gloves on his hands. Lucas' sword rest's in a black scabbard on the side of his pants connected to a black leather belt. To complete his outfit he has a black hooded clock reach to the bottom of his pants.

PERSONALITY:
» Blunt: Many times Lucas just says what comes to his mind. It's one of the things he hates about himself. Usually he doesn't mean what he says but, there are times where he's being dead serious. Lucas also, has been trying to stop being, well, blunt.
» Shy: While Lucas may seem uncaring at times he's actually just shy. He has a problem talking to people he doesn't know and when he finally does get the courage he stumbles over his words. Tho, in his costume he seems to be less shy, still stumbling over his words just not as often.
» Clumsy: He may be quick on his feet but, that doesn't stop him from tripping over air. Lucas has a bad habit of tripping over just about everything. Even if he's being really careful he will still find a way to end up on his face, but even so when he's wearing his costume it's like a switch has flipped and he suddenly isn't clumsy, well not as much.
» Adventurous: Lucas loves to explore new places. Many times this has gotten him in-trouble but, he never cares. All he cares about sometimes is looking around a new place. This has also caused people to think he has ADD, which is not true. He's been tested.
» Hot-Headed: Lucas tends to have a short temper, sometimes the smallest thing can set him off. This is another thing Lucas doesn't like about himself. There are sometimes he can control his temper but, other times he blows up.
» Sarcastic: Being a sarcastic ass is one of Lucas' specialties, well when he's not stumbling over his words. He finds it funny mocking people when they deserve it or being a complete idiot.

» Cats
» Video Games
» Cotton Candy
» Strawberries
» Sunny Day's
» Warm Weather
» Sarcasm

DISLIKES:
» Rain
» Snow
» Cold Foods
» Centipedes
» Spiders
» Being Blunt
» People getting in his space

POWERS:
» Pyrotechnics: Since a he was young Lucas has been able to control fire at will. Even tho he can control fire he can't create fire out of thin air there has to be a source of fire near him to use, but from the source he can grow and shrink the flame as well as change the temperature of the flame. He can make it so the person disintegrates or leaves a small burn. Most times Lucas uses the flame to wrap around around his sword and attack his targets.
» Lightning: By concentrating very hard Lucas can sometimes create a bolt of lightning that he can manipulate for a short amount of time. For him this attack is still a work in-progress.
» Heat Wave: Lucas is able to increase his body heat and send it out creating what he likes to call a "Heat Wave". That attack can cause the victim to struggle to breath and for there skin to start burning the longer the attack goes on.

SKILLS:
» Flexible: Lucky for him, Lucas is naturally flexible allowing his to effectively dodge attacks and move around more smoothly. He tends to spend some of his free time stretching, doing yoga, and working on flips to help him.
» Light on Feet: After years of running from bullies Lucas become faster and more light on his feet which also helps him in battle and escaping from situations faster.
» Cooking: Weirdly enough Lucas is really good a cooking. He just has a knack for experimenting with different spices and ingredients.

WEAKNESSES:
» Low Physical Strength: Even though he knows how to fight Lucas doesn't exactly have much physical strength. This has gotten him in many situations where he was sadly beaten to a pulp.
» It's fire: Even if he can change the temperature of the flames it's still fire so any normal methods of putting out fire will work. Because of this Lucas tends to avoid fighting in the rain.
» Low Endurance: Sadly Lucas isn't very fit. He runs out of breath fast and never seems to have enough energy to finish what he started. Even in battle Lucas tries to finish fast since if he takes to long he has a hard time using his powers.
» Hot-Headed: If Lucas can't contain his temper he tends to lose control and mostly also loses control of his fire. This is especially bad when he's in battle as it can cause casualties.
» Still Human: Even with all his powers Lucas is still human. Any normal method of killing a human can kill him. Fire can also kill him but, only at 1,300 °F or higher.

EQUIPMENT:
» Sword: Lucas uses his sword to take down his targets rather than use fists. Mainly due his lack of immense physical strength. His sword was modified to be fire proof so he can wrap flames around it without the blade and handle melting.

SECRET ORIGIN: Lucas was born into a small poor family in Detroit, Michigan. His parents had immigrated together, shortly after getting married, from Kristiansand, Norway. Before Lucas was born his mother was caught in a house fire. Luckily nothing was wrong with Lucas but, unbeknownst to them he absorbed some of the heat from the fire and slightly mutated him to be able to control fire. At a young age Lucas' parents knew there was something different about him but, never knew what until his 3rd birthday. Lucas has a tantrum and unknowingly used his powers, the fire in the chimney grow to a point of danger. From that day on his parents made a point to keep fire away from Lucas.

Even with the per-cations they took it didn't stop Lucas from using his powers accidentally. At school he managed to burn a teachers face with there cigarette when a kid pushed him of a swing. Students and teachers learned to both fear and hate Lucas for his ability. They outcasted him leaving him lonely and scared of himself. His parents moved him from school to school as every school he went to they somehow found out about his ability.

It wasn't until Lucas was 13 that he started to learn and control his powers. He started small, making a candle wick flame grow, to eventually moving fire around. His parents feared him as he learned to use his powers. They eventually cast him out, sending him to an orphanage in New York city. But, like all other places the people there learned of his powers and hated him. Lucas learn quickly to keep to himself and stay in his room.

By High school Lucas had almost full control with his powers, only losing control when angry. People still seemed to despise him but, he learned to ignore it. Although he did manage to make 3 friends, he was still lonely. It was around his Junior year in High School when he took on his persona of Wildfire. Now being 18 Lucas, having graduated High School and gotten a job as a grocery store bagger, lives in a small apartment by himself.

OTHER: #ff3c00. Lives in a small apartment by himself.
[/bg]
[bg=#330000]
[/bg]​

Last edited by a moderator:
Alright, just for convenience sake and to prevent any awkward overlap, I'm going to make a list of current characters, players, and their inspiration.

@AllStarGP can you pluck this somewhere in the opener post? Probably without my incredibly short and misleading descriptions.

Shard: Raven. Male Raven, Reaper-ish.
Gands: Alexandra Kalomoira. Huntress with a bad-ass sword.
Princess Poisoned Rose: Hex.
Tyrannosaurus Rekt: Gal Gardner. 'THAT' Lantern.
Bear Enthusaist: Ice.
AllstarGP: Metamorpho. Super Sentai Metamorpho
Angelic Fusion: Black Hand. Dark Energy Girl.
Shizuochan: Rick Flag Jr.. Self-replicating Suicide Squad.
Applo: Windfall. WIP
Mundane Monster: Wonder Woman. WIP
CMDR Malendar: Calim Raum (Gypsy)

WEW WHAT A ROSTER.

I highly suggest a new thread is made to store the characters, since we have a lot of OOC talking interspersed between character sheets, and alot of characters.

@Lulunopia Digging the app Lulu but please remember. No original codenames. (Actually I think I need to add that to the 1st post rules)

@Shizuochan Thanks Shiz. I know I said I'd get round to doing that, but it looks like I didn't. Oops. ^^' Nice to know I have some help with this. Consider it as good as added in just a few moments.

@Angelic Fusion as nice as it'd be I don't think Claudia's the type to take in any one, sorry! But seeing how things are going there'll be a chance that she has to let people crash at her penthouse during the events of the RP. :p

@Lulunopia Go ahead! As much as she would like to Claudia doesn't own New York, she can't stop people from living there. Haha.

Reactions: Angelic Fusion
@Angelic Fusion as nice as it'd be I don't think Claudia's the type to take in any one, sorry! But seeing how things are going there'll be a chance that she has to let people crash at her penthouse during the events of the RP. :p

@Lulunopia Go ahead! As much as she would like to Claudia doesn't own New York, she can't stop people from living there. Haha.

Oh boy, homeless Supernatural Half Psycho loose on new York Streets.

• Love
Reactions: Lulunopia
Would Heat Wave work?

Edit: Maybe Diablo or Pyro?
Sure. And if you want, the names Firestorm, Firebrand and Wildfire are all Open too. :) (Wildfire is pre-crisis but it counts as far as i'm concerned.)

Sure. And if you want, the names Firestorm, Firebrand and Wildfire are all Open too. :) (Wildfire is pre-crisis but it counts as far as i'm concerned.)
Ooooo Wildfire would suit him well! Thank you! I'm not very well acquainted with the DC universe. ^^'

Does anyone mind if I add Singing to Azalia's Talents? I may have her make Electronic music and sing for it as another way of her to cope with her powers. It will be decently mainstream but she keeps low key to stay out of the lime light. AKA, shes very popular but no onw knows she is homeless. It would also be interesting due to the Moody nature of her hair when she goes onstage. Artsy she is!

I need some serious help! I can't find a good costume for my character. I'm distressed.

EDIT: Found one!

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: AllStarGP
Coolio!

@AllStarGP

I am going to base her music around Laura Brehm

Sorry for double post. @Lulunopia

f_15670043.jpg

or
FireMage1.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.