DC: A Whole New World OOC, Plot & Sign Ups.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmmmmmm.....I need ideas on what to do for a Mr. Freeze character. Any suggestions?

Cause all I got so far is: German dude, needs a device that super cools the air he breathes in, because his lungs can't handle regular air.

Hmmmmmm.....I need ideas on what to do for a Mr. Freeze character. Any suggestions?

Cause all I got so far is: German dude, needs a device that super cools the air he breathes in, because his lungs can't handle regular air.
Yo, my villain character has a doctor under his employ called Mr. Friez. He's a leading examiner in energy fields or at least I had planned him to be. Gonna be investigated into my other character who is a fire guy. It'd be a perfect set up for an arch nemesis situation.

Well, that sound nice. I did have an idea, that being: Mr. Freeze/Or Eric/Whatever German name I can decide on/ was apart of a international cooperation effect to stop the ice caps from melting. Accident happen when the chemicals that they were planning to re-freeze the ice caps end up getting on the team. Afraid of the side effects. They go into cryogenic stasis in hopes of avoiding the chemicals effects. But, during the stasis. The chemicals caused each member to undergo mutation in which they need either sub zero temps to survive. When they try to leave the outpost in the arctic and return to civilization. They quickly realize that they will die if they leave the Arctic's environment. So, Eric engineers a suit that will allow him to survive. And heads back into the world to try and either find a cure for the team's condition, or get support/supplies for them.

[This is just a incomplete idea. So it will go under changes and whatnot.]

• Love
Reactions: AllStarGP
OK guys quick update. I'm currently working on the main plot as we speak, there was a biut of a delay due to my cold but if all goes well everything should be up and running as soon as Wednesday.

Status
Not open for further replies.