DC: A Whole New World OOC, Plot & Sign Ups.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nightwing/Robin's will be "Hold Me Kiss Me Thrill Me Kill Me" by U2

Super interested in this.

Gonna start working on a Red Hood-eqse character.

• Thank You
Reactions: AllStarGP
Super interested in this.

Gonna start working on a Red Hood-eqse character.
Glad to have you with us. ^^ Thinking of making a hero or a villain 1st? It doesn't really matter in this game if you choose a hero or villains name. You can basically take them any way you want. (Even the names of Superman and Luthor can be placed onto the opposite of their mainstream counterparts.)

I was planning on doing a hero thing. Much akin to the Arkham series version of him, where after the story, he's off doing some vigilante justice. [With a cool design that I personally think needs some attention in the main stories.]

raw

I was planning on doing a hero thing. Much akin to the Arkham series version of him, where after the story, he's off doing some vigilante justice. [With a cool design that I personally think needs some attention in the main stories.]
OK by me. But just so you know, it might be best if you don't reference batman an your character's origin. This game is about taking the codenames of heroes and putting creative twists on them, so unfortunately your hood can't be exactly like the Hood from the comics. Is that ok?

Don't worry, I ain't going to base his whole thing on Batman. Instead, I may just go with. "Dude is angry with the corruption and incompetence/leniency on criminals and thus take justice into his hands."

Don't worry, I ain't going to base his whole thing on Batman. Instead, I may just go with. "Dude is angry with the corruption and incompetence/leniency on criminals and thus take justice into his hands."
Works fine for me. Can't wait to see what ya do.

Ya know, when I 1st started this game as an Interest Check, I literally had no idea how much the concept would take off. The way everyone so far has taken so much of an interest really makes me feel welcome here. Not to mention enthusiastic about the game's near future. I know I've probably brought this up before as I do have a habit of repeating myself, but It's just amazing that we've managed to come this far.

If this keeps getting larger I would think about making a group for it. It can get very confusing with to many people in it.

• Useful
As requested, here is the link to the chat room.

Click here for chat.

Also, made some edits to the application, hope nobody minds I just felt these sections were needed. Also, a big thank you to Bear for that great looking logo. Puts mine to shame for sure. ^///^
It is here for discord link!

I am thinking about changing Hex's and I do not know to what though

I am thinking about changing Hex's and I do not know to what though
Well, I love her the way she is already so anything you turn her into would be cool. Have you thought of a new version of Luthor or perhaps a female version of DarkSeid or General Tsaad.

Well, I love her the way she is already so anything you turn her into would be cool. Have you thought of a new version of Luthor or perhaps a female version of DarkSeid or General Tsaad.
I don't know I just really love her look and technically I made her for another rp where she was a dark Raven and on the bad side. I mean she is Azarathian by nature so... I don't know I just love her picture so so so much... I wanna changer her song to something else that I do not know though

I don't know I just really love her look and technically I made her for another rp where she was a dark Raven and on the bad side. I mean she is Azarathian by nature so... I don't know I just love her picture so so so much... I wanna changer her song to something else that I do not know though

Well, you could Make A TAMERANEAN. Sorry auto correct caps. If you were to do that it could link my character and your character. Or something involving the Psions experimenting. Lots of choices :P. If you ate looking for music try two steps from hell. That music could Inspire you to ALOT of ideas. I wish you luck as I am tired :P night!

@AllStarGP
Okay I made a few edits to the sheet! I added a theme song, spellchecked, added family info and living arrangement info. :O Also added some more likes. But now the sheet is officially done. :3

Status
Not open for further replies.